This app allows you to track the real-time flight status and see the live map flight track of any commercial flight worldwide and general aviation (private, charter, etc) in the United States and Canada.
Track by aircraft registration, route, airline, flight number, city pair, or airport code. Tracking data includes complete flight details and full-screen maps with NEXRAD radar overlay.
Receive real-time push notification flight alerts, view airport delays, see nearby flights (in the sky overhead), and more!
Permission to access your Contacts is used only when you choose to create a flight alert to be sent to another person. We do not store or transmit your contacts list in any other way.
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tools included: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, mark or share your location and navigate back later using the Radar.
Keep your GPS fast: reset it or download A-GPS data regularly for faster fixes.
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
GPS Status is 100% space proof. Try to spot the program in the promo video :)
- show/store/edit/export multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
- pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values (if supported by the device)
- removed ads
- Location: We need this to display your location and allows the program to re-download AGPS data or reset the GPS.
- External storage: required by the PRO version to be able to export the stored waypoints to an external file.
- Internet: Used by the advertisement component. The PRO version does not use the internet connection at all.
KNOWN FIRMWARE ISSUES (please do not report them):
- Galaxy S4 on Verizon: Because of a firmware bug, the notification item in GPS Status can't be removed. You need to disable the notification feature in Settings if this annoys you.
- Droid 3: The initial Droid 3 firmware does not implement the satellite status API so you will not see the satellites and the signal strength bars. The rest of the features should work properly.
- Motorola phones: On some phones, turning your phone to airplane mode will turn off the GPS receiver, too. This is a hardware limitation.
- Droid Charge: Reports 0 altitude.
- LG Optimus: The phone cannot report the satellite SNR values correctly (all signal bars will be maxed out).
- Samsung phones: Because of a firmware bug, they may report extreme battery consumption for GPS Status even if it is not running at all (other programs using sensors are affected too). This is harmless and no power is consumed! Just ignore it and let's hope that a future firmware upgrade will fix this on your phone.
- Nexus One/S: With Andoid 2.3 it cannot report NMEA sentences. This means that the DOP/HDOP/VDOP values are not available.
-- MobiWIA - a cooperation with Andrs Studio --
Flightradar24 is, or has been the number one selling app in more than 100 countries. We are frequently featured in the media and recent media mentions include Bild (Germany), Le Monde (France), and CNN (US).
Flightradar24 Free features include:
* Identify any aircraft flying overhead with Augmented Reality view
* See planes moving in real-time
* Search for a flight
* Get flight number and callsign information for individual planes
* See images for most aircraft
Do you want more features? Buy Flightradar24 and get:
* Comprehensive information for each individual plane, including route, speed, altitude and more
* Augmented reality view – identify the planes flying overhead by simply pointing your phone’s camera to the sky
* Easy to search for a specific flight
* Filter by airline, altitude, speed and more
* Emergency squawk sush notification alerts
* Flight trails and callsigns directly on map
* See airline logos in connection with the aircraft
* Banner free
We are constantly working to expand Flightradar24’s global coverage. Below is a breakdown of our coverage as of December 2014. For the most up-to-date coverage, please visit http://www.flightradar24.com
Close to 100% coverage
* NORTH AMERICA
100% of US and Canada via slightly delayed radar data. Real-time coverage for most of US, Canada and Mexico for ADS-B equipped aircraft
* Rest of the World
We have coverage in parts of Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Greenland, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Middle East, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, Venezuela and many other countries
Please note that coverage will vary.
Please note that Flightradar24 only can track aircraft equipped with an ADS-B transponder. The exception is in the US and Canada where we get radar data from the FAA and can track almost all planes, but with a five-minute delay. Visit http://www.flightradar24.com for more information about ADS-B and Flightradar24’s coverage.
CONNECT WITH FLIGHTRADAR24
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/flightradar24 and follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/flightradar24 for the latest on Flightradar24.
HELP & SUPPORT
Please visit the Flightradar24 forum for help and support.
The use of the information presented in Flightradar24 is strictly limited to your personal enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.
❧❧❧❧❧ Dashboard ❧❧❧❧❧
Shows navigation values such as: Accuracy, Altitude, Speed, Battery, Bearing, Climb, Course, Date, Declination, Distance, ETA, Latitude, Longitude, Max Speed, Min Speed, Actual Speed, True Speed, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonset, Moonrise, Moon Phase, Target, Time, TTG, Turn.
❧❧❧❧❧ Compass ❧❧❧❧❧
Show the orientation of the earth's magnetic field, shows an arbitrary tracking angle and the current target. Also a marine orienteering compass.
❧❧❧❧❧ Tracks ❧❧❧❧❧
Record tracks and view them on map. Export KML files and import into Google Maps, Google Earth and others.
❧❧❧❧❧ Routes ❧❧❧❧❧
Manage routes and view them on map. Import KML files from Google Maps, Google Earth and others. Create turn-by-turn instructions between waypoints.
❧❧❧❧❧ Camera ❧❧❧❧❧
A camera HUD (heads-up display) view to show your waypoints, take pictures and share them.
❧❧❧❧❧ Map ❧❧❧❧❧
A map to show your waypoints. Convert mail addresses of your contacts to waypoint so that they can be used within the app.
Supports Google Maps, MapQuest, OpenStreetMap and others.
Supports Google Maps v2: Indoor Maps, Traffic, Buildings, Satellite and Terrain layers and map rotation.
❧❧❧❧❧ Waypoints ❧❧❧❧❧
A list of all your waypoints with export and import (KML, KMZ, GPX and LOC format).
❧❧❧❧❧ Satellites ❧❧❧❧❧
A sky view of the current positions that shows satellites in view.
❧❧❧❧❧ Features ❧❧❧❧❧
Supported position formats: UTM, MGRS, OSGB, Degree-Minute-Second, Degree-Minute-Fractions, Decimal, Mils. Supports over 230 datums.
Waypoints, routes and tracks can be exported as KML or GPX files and sent by email or uploaded to Google Docs or DropBox.
Please open the web page below for more info, send me emails for support. I CANNOT HELP IF YOU SIMPLY PLACE A COMMENT HERE.
Purchase the "GPS Essentials Donation Plugin" on Android Market if you want to support development.
The latest beta release is available at http://www.gpsessentials.com for download. Try out the latest features and help us improve GPS Essentials!
If you are on Facebook, come and join GPS Essentials for the latest info: http://www.gpsessentials.com
THIS APP WILL SHOW ADVERTISING. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM INSTALLING/UPDATING.
GPS Essentials is not affiliated with any political party nor with any other organization mentioned in the ads, and it has no connection with any economic interests. If you don't like the ads, please contact AdMob.
WHAT ARE THE PERMISSIONS GOOD FOR?
✓ Coarse/Fine location: To access network locations and GPS
✓ Full internet access: To read map tiles, send bug reports
✓ Modify/delete USB storage contents: To write waypoints, tracks and images onto the SD card
✓ Read phone state and identity: To tag pictures with the device ID (can be switched off in settings)
✓ Take pictures and videos: Camera HUD, take pictures
✓ Your accounts: Required to run Google Maps v2
FlightHero Free has more than 1 million downloads and has been positively mentioned by Forbes, WSJ, CNN, cnet
FlightHero has been in a top paid 10 travel apps in dozens countries including Germany, United States, Italy, United Kingdom, Russia and Japan.
These features make FlightHero to be one of the best travel apps:
• Actual position of the aircraft with the actual speed for most flights.
Use it as your personal virtual flight radar to know the aircraft speed, latitude, longitude and the altitude
• Nearby flights within 140 miles (200 km) including a tail number
FLIGHT BOARD WITH ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES IN REAL TIME
• Auto-refresh with the ability to cache flights during offline mode
• Advanced sorting order
• Advanced filters: airlines, flight status, arrival and departure information and time range for the most effective sky scanning
• 3 days (72 hours) time interval for arrivals and departures
AIRLINES. THE LARGEST COVERAGE
• 1500 airlines: commercial, cargo, charters
AIRPORTS. THE LARGEST COVERAGE TOO
• 16500 airports around the world
• Nearby airports within 140 miles (200 km)
• Sync flights with Calendar app
• Sync flights with TripIt by Concur
• Alerts on flight status changes
CURRENT WEATHER AT THE AIRPORT AND AIRPORT TRAFFIC DELAYS
• Delay on a 5-point scale with the 0.2 step
• Actual temperature
• Wind speed and direction
• 15 day detailed weather forecast helps you stay dry when you grab your kayak for fishing on vacation
• Available for major airports. Download all at once from the “Additional content” tab
• Available for major airlines. Download all at once from the “Additional content” tab
• Specifications for 400+ aircraft types
MAPS USING GOOGLE MAPS
• Live flight maps in 3 different modes: Standard, Satellite, Hybrid
• Actual flight paths shown when available
• Your actual current position
• Road path from your current position to the airport
• By flight number and departure date
• By route and departure date
• Saves 10 recent flights and airports
• Add flights and airports by swiping from the right to the left
• Hotels booking via booking.com
• Cars booking via rentalcars.com
• Exchange rate for the most currencies in the world
SHARE INFORMATION ON FLIGHT STATUS
• 29 Languages
• 4U 9525 Germanwings Barcelona Duesseldorf A320
• Single version for Android Phones and Tablets
* Specify time intervals
* Specify distance intervals
* Cell phone tower or GPS satellites
* Log to GPX, KML, CSV or NMEA files
* Shows a notification
* Imperial display units
* Auto start on boot
* Auto send to email/FTP/DropBox/Google Docs/OpenStreetMap/OpenGTS at intervals
* OpenStreetMap - upload GPS traces
* Dropbox - upload GPX/KML/ZIP/TXT
* Google Docs - upload GPX/KML/ZIP/TXT
* OpenGTS - auto send or upload points
Bugs, feature requests, questions - please submit them to github.com/mendhak/gpslogger (issue tracker).
Translations - submit to http://crowdin.net/project/gpslogger-for-android/invite
GPSLogger is not a MyTracks replacement. MyTracks is meant for short use (as it has a lot of features running), GPSLogger is meant to last a long time.
A data connection is used by this app only if you use auto-email or OpenStreetMap or Dropbox features.
Although the app allows 0 second frequencies, it is not recommended as the recording and logging is happening very fast; this could cause instability/hangs. Try 1-3 seconds instead.
If there's a feature that you feel the app should have, you can submit a feature request on the github site.
***Explanation of permissions:
Storage - reading and writing files to the GPSLogger folder on your SD card
Network communication - used when uploading the files (Dropbox, Openstreetmap) or sending emails or authorizing you with Dropbox, Openstreetmap
Your location - used to determine your GPS or tower based location
System tools (automatically start at boot) - used if you choose to start GPSLogger on bootup
Your accounts - used when authorizing against Google Docs and when uploading to Google Docs
Activity recognition - to recognize when phone is still and to pause logging
Most icons kindly provided by icons8.com
Turn on the GPS function of your device and wait several seconds for satellite signal.
1) Accurate measurement of altitude
2) View in feet or meters
3) GPS coordinates with 2 different types (latitude & longitude)
4) Vertical moving direction
5) Integrated compass
It’s quick and easy to find cheap flights with Skyscanner- the world’s top flight comparison app. With over 35 million downloads so far, our app is a must have for the savvy world traveller.
Skyscanner saves you money- whether you’re looking for the cheapest flights for your summer holiday, or last minute flights for a spontaneous getaway.
It only takes a few seconds to search for flights using Skyscanner. Our comprehensive flight checker includes high end flag carriers, charter flights, and the best of the budget airlines- giving you the greatest choice when it comes to cheap flights.
Need to buy flight tickets on the go? With our app you can search for and book flights instantly from your smartphone. We show you the flights and when you’re ready to book we send you a direct link to the airline or travel agent.
With Skyscanner there are no added fees- just cheap flights.
No travel destination in mind? No problem. Our unique ‘Everywhere’ search function offers instant flight inspiration. Tell us when you want to fly and where you want to fly from, and we’ll do the rest. Our flight finder shows a list of available flights from your airport to destinations across the globe.
Fast, flexible and free, there’s no doubt about it- Skyscanner is the best way to compare flights and get great travel deals, wherever you are.
‘Everywhere’ search –Instant travel inspiration with a list of the cheapest flights from your nearest airport
Filter results by price, cabin class, airline, and take-off and landing times
Chart view: see prices across a whole week or month to find the best flight deals
Available in over 30 languages
Create a handy widget to display the latest flight prices for your previous searches
- Using GPS satellites triangulation. No internet connection required, quite accurate with clean sky but works only outdoors and it's slow.
- Using the ground elevation at your current position. Accurate but require internet connection and works only if you are at ground level.
- Using the pressure sensor of your device (if available). If it's available internet connection it calibrates itself on the nearest weather station pressure to improve accuracy.
The best choice for your excursion it's the pressure sensor method. But we recommend to launch the App just before leaving so it calibrates itself taking pressure from the nearest airport weather station. So measure will be reliable for few hours even without an internet connection.
Features of the Altimeter app:
* Accurate measurement of altitude (elevation) in meters or feet via GPS
* Photo feature with built-in altitude and sharing
* Share your outdoor photos with friends via Google+, Facebook or email
* No internet connection required
* Sunrise and sunset info
* GPS coordinates
* Current temperature and wind speed
Whether you are ascending Mount Everest or down in Death Valley, the free Runtastic Altimeter & Compass app knows your current altitude. With the integrated photo capture function you can record your favorite views and share them with your friends instantly via Facebook or email.
The Runtastic Altimeter & Compass app is a great app for all enthusiasts of outdoor activities such as hiking, walking, skiing, rock climbing, mountain biking.
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
High Altitude turns your android mobile device into a high precision altimeter. High Altitude makes it possible to use your android device for hiking, mountain biking, hill running, and all other outdoor activities where a high precision altimeter is helpful.
While the GPS sensors are able to determine the position on earth with high precision (up to 10 meters or less) the reported altitude is much less reliable (up to 100 meters). High Altitude corrects this by connecting GPS data with altitude data from up the Space Shuttle Radar Topography Mission. These data is downloaded as so-called hgt-files and after downloading no network access is required anymore.
In addition, High Altitude shows a topographic map of your surrounding, simply touch that map to get the altitude.
New in 1.2: You can instantaneously see the altitude on a (google) map when sliding your finger over it. This works for all regions with previously downloaded altitudes.
For every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Shop online at the airport
+works with Android Wear - Watches
+Food and restaurants
Also includes "Get Offers" which lets you enter your info once and get full offers from each airline displayed in separate windows for easy comparison. Instead of typing in your data at each airlines website, we do it for you.
Next Flight so you can find the next available flight if your current flight is delayed or canceled.
View arrival and departure boards for virtually every airport in the world including Amsterdam Schiphol, Atlanta Hartsfield, Antalya, Barcelona-El Prat, Bangkok,Bogata,Mumbai,Baltimore Washington,Guangzhou, Paris Charles de Gaulle,Jakarta,Charlotte, Copenhagen, Chengdu, Delhi, Dallas Fort Worth,Moscow Domodedevo,Dubai,Newark,Roma Fiumicino,Sao Paulo,Hamburg,Hong Kong,Tokyo,Houston,Incheon, Ataturk,Osaka,New York Kennedy,Kuala Lumpur, Gatwick,Heathrow,Manchester,Orlando,Ciudad de Mexico,Manila,Munchen, Munich,Tokyo Narita,Chicago O’Hare, Orly,Oslo,Beijing, Seattle,Phoenix,Palma de Mallorca,Shanghai, Singapore Changi, Stansted, Sheremetyevo, Shenzhen,Taipei,Zurich Zürich,Malaga,Stockholm Arlanda, Athens,Abu Dhabi, Brussels,Brasilia,Cairo,Sao Paulo, Jeju, Chongqing, Columbus, Belo Horizonte, Hunan, Sapporo, Depasar Bali, Juanda, Reagan, Dalian, Doha, Dublin, Dusseldorf, Fort Lauderdale, Fukuoka, Rio Janeiro Galeao,Seoul Gimpo, Geneve, Helsinki,Honolulu,Dulles,Jeddah, Johannesburg,Osaka,Lima,Lisboa,Chennai, Midway, Miami, Milano Malpensa,Nagoya, Nanjing,Okinawa,Portland,Prague, Riyadh, San Diego, Istanbul, Santiago, Salt Lake City, St Louis Lambert, Tel Aviv,Tampa,Wien Vienna,Montreal, Vancouver, Lanzarote,Izmir, Buenos Aires, Amman, Bahrain,Hartford, Long Beach, Brisbane, BNE Burbank,Eugene,Beirut,Bergen,Birmingham,Bologna,Bangalore,Bristol, Basel, Budapest,Buffalo,Caracas,Kolkata,Cebu,Koln Bonn,Christchurch,Gimhae, Casablanca,Cape Town,Charleroi,Dallas Love,Edinburgh,Nottingham, Ankara, Buenos Aires,Faro,Fuzhou,Fortaleza,Guadalajara,Glasgow,Hannover,Phuket, Hobby,Harbin,Hyderabad,Ibiza,Indianapolis,Kiev,Kuwait, Larnaca, St Petersburg,Milano Linate,Lagos,Haneda,Lyon,Muscat,Medan, Macau, Marseille,Monterrey,Napoli,Nice, Maui,Gold Coast,Porto,Bucuresti,West Palm Beach,Pittsburgh,Porto Alegre, Panama City, Gimhae Pusan,Raleigh,Recife,Riga,Fort Myers,San Antonio, Santos Dumont, San Jose, San Juan, Sacramento, Santa Ana John Wayne, Salvador, Stuttgart, Schoenfeld, Venezia, Vnukovo, Warsaw, Wellington.
Also includes Aberdeen, Belfast, Bilbao, Bremen, Eindhoven, Florence, Gothenburg, Leeds, London, Leipzig, Luxembourg, Mulhouse, Malmo, Dusseldorf, Nantes, Nuremberg, Stockholm, Olbia, Cork,Palermo, Pisa,Santiago, Shannon, Sofia, Southampton, Split, Sevilla, Salzburg, Tenerife, Tallinn, Turin, Venice, Valencia, Verona, Albuquerque, Albany, Anchorage, Birmingham,Boise, Burbank, Akron, Charleston, Dayton, Des Moines, El Paso, Minneapolis,Spokane, Grand Rapids, Greensboro, Greenville, White Plains, Islip, Kona, Long Beach, Lihue, Little Rock, Oklahoma City, Omaha, Ontario, Norfolk, Pensacola, Providence, Richmond, Reno, Rochester, Savannah, Louisville, Cabo San Lucas, Syracuse, Tijuana, Tulsa, Tucson, Knoxville, Halifax, Ottawa, Victoria, Darwin, Hobart, Townsville.
Also Delta, United, Southwest, jetBlue, US Airways, Alaska, Orbitz, Kayak, Expedia, travelocity, booking and American Airlines.
Edmonton, Nashville, New Orleans, Dulles, android app
For travelers or if you expect someone at the airport, essential.
Good looks, easy and fast handling.
+ (PRO) You have a widget to control a flight, to notify changes and alerts.
+ (PRO) Looking for flights at airports in other countries.
+ (PRO) Unlimited alarms
+ (PRO) No advertising
+ (FREE) Weather information with forecast 3 days
+ (FREE) Looking for flights on other dates
+ (FREE) Only two alarms available
+ (FREE) Share a flight data in text or image format, using gmail, sms, whatsapp, etc
+ (FREE) More than 9,000 airports worldwide
+ (FREE) Full international flight coverage
+ (FREE) Geotag your position and find your nearest airport
+ (FREE) Looking for flights at your airport
+ (FREE) Free version with ads
Internet connection required to get the information.
I need your feedback to improve iFlights, please use email or twitter.
Thanks and good luck with your flight
NOTE: Apologies if your flight is not found. not all companies (Ryanair) and airports provide information of their flights.
keywords: airplane traffic real time flight tracker spotter airport holidays plane vuelo aeropuerto vacaciones avión terminal vol aéroport avion flug Flughafen Urlaub Flugzeug volo terminale aeroporto vacanza aereo
* Easier and more flexible waypoint and track manager: Allows mass editing, mass export/import from selection and better interface.
* Track elevation chart.
* Cleaner interface.
* Superb google directions interface with lots of options.
* Streetview with orientation support, for view, waypoint and track walking.
* Improved auto-compass, takes from internal or GPS.
* Easier and more flexible maps with directions
* New calculator
* 9 languages, russian added.
* Some old stuff removed (see the help file for details).
* Bluetooth support for external GPS
And as usual...
* Unlimited tracks,waypoints, compatible with Turbo GPS 2.
* Flight mode with vertical speed
* Google directions enhanced, along with Elevation, Geocoding and Directions requests.
* Import from KML/LOC/XML/TXT/GPX
* Export to KML/KMZ/LOC/XML/TXT/GPX
* Augmented Reality
* Pursuit and Tracking
* Wanderer mode and calculator.
* Sensor Explorer
* GR87 EGSA ΕΓΣΑ87 Support
* Bluetooth access for external bluetooth devices.
* Camera access for augmented reality.
* Record audio to be able to record messages while capturing waypoints.
* Check Phone State so PayPal donation and Registration can be checked.
* Change Wifi State so it can save your wifi networks as waypoints.
* Read/Write external storage so it can write information to your SD card.
* Read/Write contacts, so it can associate GPS positions with your contacts
* Access Internet/Wifi/Network state so things like OpenStreetMaps and GoogleMaps can work.
* Access Fine/Coarse location, so it gets a fix :)
* Access Mock location so it can access my Bluetooth GPS Provider or simulate tracks.