Journey on an epic quest with Lethal and his elite party of warriors through a huge fantasy land. Play as Lethal and his companions in exciting turn based battles against a variety of fantasy creatures.
- 8 playable characters, all with unique abilities, armor and weapons.
- Turn based combat featuring a diverse and engaging battle system.
- A huge world with 13 areas to explore, all with unique enemies and quests.
- Craft powerful armor and weapons from materials gathered from intense boss monster encounters throughout the kingdom.
- Over 50 story quests to complete.
- An arena that lets you put your abilities to the test, where you face off against more difficult versions of past encounters.
- Loads of pets to find that have special abilities to help you face your enemies in battle.
- New Game Plus mode that lets your bring all your characters and items into a new game, creating an all new experience.
Language: English only
'Kingturn - A Brilliant Tactical Battle Game' [TouchArcade review]
Kingturn Underworld marks the 1st chapter of our Kingturn trilogy, and comprises 74 scenarios where you can take over control of undead and monsters.
Kingturn Underworld supports new character classes like Thieves, Lizards, Demons, or Heretics, as well as new weapons and armor, new environments and new sound tracks.
Juliet, necromancer and daughter of Overlord Xanthus, finds herself forced to flee the Underworld after a rebellion of her father's minions. Struggling to survive on Andaria's hostile surface, she has to take unusual measures to get things under control ...
The game combines outpost conquering with tactical combat and a complex unit skill system.
Embedded in a compelling medieval fantasy story with quirky characters, the player can delve into this old school tactics game for many hours.
If you are new to our SRPG series, you might want to watch the video tutorial first:
- Many hours of addictive and challenging game play in a 68 scenarios main campaign ('Nights in Andaria')
- An ultimately challenging mini-campaign comprising 6 scenarios ('Twelve years later')
- More than 40 character classes like Skeleton, Death Knight, Undead Mage, Heretic, Fury, Murderer, Vampire, Necromancer, Skeleton Champion, Bat Rider, Giant ...
- More than 60 class skills like 'War Cry', 'Chaos Storm', 'Stealth', 'Lightning Bolt', 'Living Bomb', 'Inferno', 'Whirlwind', 'Raise Undead', 'Drain Life', 'Blood Bolt', 'Firestorm', 'Spin Attack', 'Arrow Hail', ...
- More than 700 items (weapons, armor, amulets, rings)
- Battle drops, treasure chests, and scenario rewards
- Conquer outposts and face a challenging enemy AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Level up an army which is carried over from scenario to scenario
148Apps: 4/5 "Sarcastically difficult"
Quest of Dungeons is a turn based dungeon crawler game featuring a good old 16-bit retro artistic look.
That thing people usually skip
An unspecific evil Dark Lord has stolen all the light, so your mission is to enter his lair and defeat him. That's it, now go get him.
By playing as either a Warrior, a Wizard, a Assassin or a Shaman you have to traverse dungeons, defeat enemies and loot everything you can in order to survive. You can learn new skills in Tomes you find along the way and buy/sell items at shops.
The entire game is procedural so you won't find items/enemies in the same place each time you play.
-4 Difficulty levels
-Permadeath - Once you die, game over man, game over!
-Shop - buy and sell items/weapons
"I love the fact that it's such a pick-up-and-play friendly RPG-style experience with plenty of strategy to it." 4/5 - Touch Arcade.
"This is a prime example of a game giving players exactly what they want." 4/5 - 148 Apps.
"It's a huge improvement over the first game." 4.5/5 - App Advice.
Swap Heroes 2 is a casual turn-based strategy adventure. Form a group of valiant heroes and guide them in battle through a wide variety of quests and locations as you venture toward a final showdown with the feared Shadow Knight!
- Easy to learn turn-based gameplay.
- Form a party from 8 unique heroes.
- Guide your party through 10 new locations.
- Battle against over 30 types of challenging enemies.
- Earn star points with victories that can be used to equip powerful upgrades.
- Unlock a variety of levels, modes, and heroes as you complete quests.
- Compete for high scores in the all new endless mode!
- Google Play leaderboard and achievements included.
*No in-app purchases or ads.*
"This is Role-Playing in its purest form." -- Kotaku-US
""An indie turn-based retro style pixel-art RPG." I love every single one of those adjectives." -- IGN
"It’s clever, charming, customizable, and virtually infinitely replayable." -- 148 apps
Set out on a grand adventure in this turn-based, retro style, pixel-art RPG, inspired by the great titles of the 90's. This +1 edition features an extended campaign, more dungeons to explore, new attacks to use in combat, and the Tavern – a place to store your adventurers.
Take on the roles of in-game players taking on the roles of their characters in a traditional pen and paper RPG session in the ultimate meta roleplaying experience. As both the playing characters AND the dungeon master, players can choose which battles to fight. Put together a bunch of monsters to make for a challenging fight and your efforts will be equally rewarded!
Choose from multiple classes, such as knights and mages, pick your characters to control those classes, like grandma or kid brother, and take on the loads of quests, monsters, items and equipment littered throughout Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition. Blacksmiths, enchanters, mining, gathering, hidden treasures and a whole lot more await, giving players a lot of room to personalize their gameplay experience.
Don’t wait any longer, the Pen & Paper world needs you!
• The ultimate pen and paper RPG simulation experience
• Put together your own role-playing group complete with the game master, the role-players and their respective classes
• Fight and explore your way through a perilous fantasy world to defeat the dark mage
• Level up and get your hands on more gold to unlock epic items and gear for your party
• As the game master, you can set up the fights yourself and choose how many monsters to battle
The +1 Edition includes these all new features:
• New dungeons to explore with monsters, traps, treasures, and powerful bosses
• The Tavern, a place to stash heroes and switch out party members
• More options for characters to implement during battles, adding more depth and variation to fights
• Extended campaign filled with lots of new content
The blast was immense. Humanity finally had destroyed itself. The fallout lasted for weeks after the bombs went off. If you didn’t die in the blast, you died in the coming weeks from radiation and disease. Everyone was fighting for survival in what's left of the abandoned towns and cities. Slowly the survivors are trying to put what's left of their lives back together, some even with force. Just like the other survivors, Max was trying to reclaim his life back. He drove from city to city trying to find a suitable place that was good enough to call home. However, after his latest stop, things got a little complicated starting with a few stolen car parts.
Will Max be able to get the parts back? Will he try his best to help those in need or just mow everyone down in his search. He is ready to become a fist of justice.
• A deserted and dangerous town to explore.
• Turn-based combat system.
• Atmospheric graphics and sounds.
• Tons of weapons and loot.
• Reputation system to become good or evil.
• Skill point stat system.
• No Ads or In-App Purchases.
• Game could be quite difficult for casual gamers.
Good luck and have fun!
(Development Support By: Shane McLafferty)
Deadly Dungeons is a first person RPG developed exclusively for the Android platform. This Android RPG is influenced by classic dungeon crawler games such as Dungeon Hack, Eye of the Beholder, and Nethack. Your purchase helps support indie development.
After being separated from your adventuring party, you must navigate a deadly dungeon, and fight your way through hordes of creatures in a desperate attempt to escape alive. What first begins as a simple escape to the surface turns into a fight for survival, a confrontation with an ancient evil, and a descent to hell itself.
Deadly Dungeons Android RPG features several difficulty levels. Casual, an easy mode that features a god-mode that allows you to play through the game quickly without fear of dying. Normal, a standard gameplay mode with death and saving and loading. Hardcore, a permadeath mode which deletes your save game upon death (not for the faint of heart). Nightmare, an extremely difficult mode with permadeath and creatures that move twice as fast as normal.
Once you beat the game, it doesn't end there. Start a new game and the dungeon scales to your current player level and features more difficult creatures with enhanced abilities. There are 80+ creature levels of variation featuring over 80 different types of attacks creatures can perform. Beware, the game starts off easy for casual players, but play beyond the initial starting level, and you will be met with challenges that are likely beyond your ability.
Other features include:
* Massive and deadly dungeon environments to adventurer through.
* Randomly generated dungeon levels, creatures, and items.
* Pages worth of dialog, journal entries, and environmental descriptions of the dungeon environment.
* First-person dungeon crawling rendered using OpenGL ES.
* Touch-based interface.
By purchasing Deadly Dungeons through Android Marketplace, you will receive all future updates and expansions for the game. This Android RPG is continuously developed.
Visit the website and provide feedback for the game. This Android RPG is being developed using input from people who play the game. Have an idea for a feature you would like to see in Deadly Dungeons? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will consider it.
The Android RPG has been tested on a wide variety of Android devices by hundreds of players. If you do find a device that Deadly Dungeons does not work on, then please let us know so we can add support.
The Android RPG game will run on devices with Android OS 1.5 and up. Android OS 2.2 is recommended.
*** If you have problems with brightness, go to Settings -> Display/Screen on your Android device and adjust the brightness level. You can also download brightness apps to your phone.
What RPG fans have been saying about Deadly Dungeons:
"...this game really took me by surprise. Its fantastic and has real potential."
"...it reminds me of Eye of the Beholder, Dungeon Master etc... I love it. Brings back memories."
"One word ---- Awesome"
Visit http://deadlydungeons.com for more information.
Crystal Story is a turn based rpg that uses a random dungeon generator. You control four characters and configure what skill sets they learn along the way. You can earn equipment upgrades that will help you traverse through Evil Cave by destroying monsters or playing minigames.
- Random Dungeon Generator
- Turn Based Battle System
- Scalable Levels
- Main Dungeon area has 25 levels and additional 25 more optional levels with an optional main boss
- Side Quests that spawn their own dungeons and their own storyline
- Skill Trees (Each character has the option to choose from 3 different classes)
- Upgradable Equipment
- Unlockable Minigames (Zombie Defense, Feed Pet)
- Wanted Monsters goal list
- Gamble Shop
- Floor 25-50 Side Bosses
- Better exp scaling
In a magic age, where dragons ruled and the world of Desola was at the height of its glory, a demonic portal opened its infernal abyss in the shadowlands. The realm was ravaged by Devils & Demons. As the battle between monsters and men raged, endless streams of diabolic reapers brought death and despair to humankind. The army of man was outnumbered and in disarray. It is your duty to assemble a party of heroes and embark on an epic quest to help the Order of the Light stop the menacing threat. Start your crusade to protect the kingdom against the empire of darkness and a war brought upon them by the lords of fire.
PLAY WITHOUT ADS!
✔ Deep turn based tactical combat
✔ Fight, loot and recruit! Discover a variety of heroes to join your party
✔ A dark fantasy world filled with countless adventures
✔ Get hooked on a captivating storyline with hours of gameplay
✔ Hundreds of detailed maps to explore
✔ Class based heroes and enemies
✔ Vast array of awesome skills, spells and abilities
✔ Epic orchestral soundtrack and brilliantly voiced characters
✔ Sophisticated artworks, cut scenes and detailed HD graphics
✔ Full tablet support
Supports Google Play game services
Thank you for playing ‘Devils & Demons’!
Get in touch with HandyGamesTM:
Join us on Facebook:
Stay tuned on Google+:
Subscribe to our channel on YouTube:
Check news on Twitter:
Follow us on Instagram:
© www.handy-games.com GmbH
Heroes of Steel Elite includes the entire story (all 4 Episodes) as they become available. Enjoy hours of turn-based fantasy RPG in Episode 1, 2 and 3 today! Please note there is no transfer of IAPs or character groups from Heroes of Steel RPG to Elite.
Command your party of four heroes as they fight to protect the last remnants of humanity. Born in a time of warring gods and dark powers, your four unlikely heroes embark on a grim journey set in the sprawling and immense post-apocalyptic medieval world of Steel.
It is the dawn of the Seventy First Year after the world has fallen. Four of the Thirteen Gods rose up against their creator, the All-Father, and destroyed him in a cataclysmic event. In the final days before all was lost, under the guidance of an ancient order of druids, the survivors retreated to a mysterious underground labyrinth; the Underdeep. Now, in the Underdeep, the last remnants of humanity are scratching out a living and trying to rebuild a society, but are quickly discovering that evil has followed them beneath the surface.
Heroes of Steel is a tactical turn-based RPG in which you lead a group of four unique characters, each with their own talents, special powers, and abilities on their quest through the world of Steel. Engage in tactical combat with the ferocious, devious, and magical enemies who threaten humanity's last settlements. You must decide how to develop each character’s individual strategy in order to build a powerful and dynamic team capable of triumphing over the impossible odds.
Savor full character customization, deciding how to increase your attributes, skills, and powerful talents. Equip each of your characters with a variety of weapons, armor, and up to three mundane or magical accessories. As your party explores the dungeons, cities and crypts of the world, you will decide the overall strategy and approach your team takes. Choose between hundreds of levels of talents and thousands of combinations of equipment.
With full control of every turn and aspect of your four characters, you can plan every turn with exacting control. Heroes was made for fans of adventure RPGs, board games, and roguelikes. If you enjoy strategy games or tactical RPGs, you will enjoy this classic RPG.
* IAPs Explained
All IAPs are permanent additions. Purchasing a Character ($1.99) allows you to add the character to any new group. Purchasing a story Episode ($1) allows any group to play through the Episode. There are no consumable or repeat IAPs in this game.
* Permissions Explained
* android.permission.INTERNET is used to send crash reports online to the Trese Brothers allowing us to fix any crash. Crash reports are very small and are sent automatically.
* android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE will enable FUTURE feature to import / export saved games for sharing.
* com.android.vending.BILLING is used to purchase of Episodes or Characters. All IAPs are permanent, one time purchases.
Star Traders RPG
Templar Assault RPG
Cyber Knights RPG
Age of Pirates RPG
Star Traders 4X Empires
HyperDevbox is proud to announce that the massively popular tactical role-playing game (J-RPG) for home video game consoles Sony (PS3) and Microsoft (XBOX360), Record of Agarest War (English version), is now available for Android.
It was the end of the age of gods... An age that ended when the door to oblivion was opened.
There were five continents in the world of Agarest, each one pierced by a great pillar that towered toward the sky. These soaring monuments were the gods themselves.
The beginning of our story and the end of the age of myth find their start on the continent of Lucrellia when a young man named Leonhardt sacrifices everything, even his future and his children, to protect an elven girl. At death's door, he pledges himself to a contract...
This is the final tale of the gods; a story woven in souls across generations...
Game features :
* 3D Battle Scenes.
* Witness the Soul Breed system! Choose a bride at the end of your adventure and give birth to the hero of the next generation!
* Position your forces on the battlefield and wait for the right moment to string together massive combo attacks using multiple party members both in melee and at range!
* Over 100 hours of gameplay packed into 1.8 GB of data
* 59 outstanding soundtracks
* Full 720p HD graphic assets
* 40 cut scene videos
* Fully voice acted with 16,000 character voices
* Over 400 different Magic spells and Battle skills
* Over 400 Enemies and Characters
* Capture monsters to join your army
* Story stretching 5 Generations of heroes
* Enhanced battle system including combo system, break and overkill
* Support for full touch interface, keyboard with key mapping and external controllers
* Xperia Play optimized
* Compatible with MOGA controllers .
* Automatic save backup to Google Cloud through Google Play Game Services.
* Support for Leaderboards and Achievements through Google Play Game Services.
* Language: English text with Japanese voices.
* Support for x86 android devices.
* Android TV compatible (GamePad)
** IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ **
- 5 x Additional Dungeons DLC are available at no charge from the store, all the other DLC are not necessary to complete the game.
- You need a with at least 1.8GB of free space.
- There is a 1.8GB OBB additional data download to complete the installation so WIFI is "ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY" and a good dose of patience too, the installation may take from 15mn to 30mn to complete based on your Internet network configuration and/or our servers congestion, everybody will be served but please be patient.
- There is an "in-game" FAQ in case you have some trouble during the installation so please take the time to read it should you have problems.
- Game is set, by default, to use the HIGHEST resolution and graphic settings available so please adjust in the option screen should your device be a little "just" to support the full hires data.
- A High-End device is highly recommended for the best gaming experience.
- Visit our website and forum at http://www.hyperdevbox.com for more FAQ and information.
©2013-2015 IDEA FACTORY/COMPILE HEART/RED, developed for Android, licensed and published by HYPERDEVBOX.
••• Features •••
• A refined real-time combat system, based on the award-winning "Battleheart". Move your character or attack your foes through simple taps, and unleash powerful special moves at the right moment to turn the tide of battle!
• Unparalleled animation and VFX make every battle a visual feast!
• An astounding 150+ unique skills across 12 classes to customize your character with. Poison your foes, crush them with giant two-handed weapons, put them to sleep with a song, or simply blow them up with a meteor strike. And with our unique multi-classing system, it's possible to combine classes into a nearly limitless number of combinations.
• Over 200 unique pieces of equipment to further tailor your character's play style.
• Incredible boss battles that will put your hero to the test!
For support, please visit www.mikamobile.com!
Players portray both party and game master playing a tabletop RPG, and must assemble both their characters, and the challenges they will face.
Now including races like Dwarf or Elf, assemble the party of your choice, choose quests and combat encounters, delve dungeons, craft powerful items, and complain loudly to the GM!
• The ultimate retro role-playing simulation - again!
• Fully customizable party, from the players to the game room.
• Expanded equipment and crafting systems.
• All-new campaign featuring dozens of locations, sidequests, and dynamic dungeons.
In this turn-based RPG you will find:
-3 character classes (berserker, cleric, huntress) with its own characteristics and skills.
-25 Levels divided into 5 locations.
-Tons of loot with random properties.
-Achievements for defeating special monsters.
-Colorful pixel graphics in 8-bit style.
Unlike many other representatives of the genre Roguelike, this game is more casual and has a lower barrier to entry.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hell-The-Dungeon-Again/419687434799280
diablo rpg dungeon crawler dragon fantasy pixel legend yore nethack
** The game however MAY still work on other Android devices, but be aware that due to the extremely demanding physics engine and procedural graphics, a powerful current generation tablet is highly recommended. If you do run into any issues however, please feel free to let me know via the support e-mail! **
** Both touch screen controls and external controllers are supported! **
In TinyKeep players will embrace the role of a hopeless prisoner held deep in a forgotten dungeon who one day wakes up to find themselves mysteriously released. Their savior is nowhere to be seen, but the cell door is broken and ajar, tempting them with the sweet scent of freedom. With nothing but a flickering lantern and a strange letter left behind by their in-mate, they must venture into the darkness and escape TinyKeep!
Lure monsters into traps, knock over fire torches to set the dungeon alight and set prisoners free to help you on your way. Enemies will work together in groups to hunt you down, and some will flee from threats. You can also take advantage of monster rivalries and lead them against each other, while you wait behind a corner as the resulting chaos ensues. There are many ways to survive in TinyKeep.
[ Key Features ]
* Procedurally generated random dungeons – no playthrough is ever the same!
* Watch your step as it can be your last! Extremely challenging Permadeath gameplay
* Explore a variety of beautiful but deadly environments. From the cold slimy walls of the dungeon to the hot fiery pits of hell, TinyKeep is a visual treat.
* Battle a variety of intelligent enemies, each one determined to make your escape as difficult as possible. Creatures work together to chase you down, flee from threats and fight each other for dominance.
* Use traps and environmental hazards to your advantage - fire, spike pits and rotating crushers hurt your enemies as well as you!
* Collect coins from fallen foes to purchase random player-altering Buffs that just might give you the advantage you need to make it out alive.
* Rescue other captives to fight along side you, but beware as you never know which ones have gone crazy trapped up in the Keep.
* Experience 3 separate endings to the game, depending on how you play.
* Hours of gameplay with Secrets that extend the experience – Discover items and weapons that can slow down time, render you invincible or provide secret saves.
* New Game+ mode for players that prefer the extra challenge!
[ Reviews ]
“Tough bosses, swarms of enemies, devious traps, and fickle environmental elements all conspire against you at every turn, making progress a thing of true difficulty, and turning every victory into a moment to savour”
4/5 – Twinfinite
“If the point to this game was to have a lot of fun, kill some things and jump with joy each time an enemy died and went BLEGH, then TinyKeep was a success!”
4.5/5 – Operation Rainfall
“Succeeding with the unorthodox combination of humour and frustration, TinyKeep is a game that will keep you panting all while pulling you in for one last escape.”
4/5 – Invision Community
'The Closest Thing to Pen and Paper on Mobile' - hardcoredroid
You are Lord Elric, a disgraced noble framed for the murder of his family in the world of Illyria. Hunted by assassins at every turn, Elric must gather his allies, manage a party of warriors and anti-heroes, and bring down an empire to either claim his revenge...or earn redemption.
Tales of Illyria is an RPG hybrid mixing Oregon Trail and Choose-Your-Own-Adventure game mechanics. Each party member has a distinct personality and reacts differently to being sick, running out of supplies, and decisions that go against their alignment.
Will you feed the hungry troll, or chase it off? Will you rob a caravan to gain precious gold? How will you save a man infected by the Black Death?
Tales of Illyria: Fallen Knight is the first episode in the series. Each episode is a standalone RPG.
Features (Enhanced Edition):
• 25+ hours of gameplay (new content!)
• Different story outcomes based on your decisions and karma
• 700 unique encounters
• Tactical combat can be real-time, turn based or AI-controlled
• 6 unique kingdoms with 42 villages, castles and cities to visit
• 6 stunning travel environments
• Tons of monsters, shops, equipment, spells and melee fighting styles
• 75 original music compositions
• Moga controller support
Google translation available for: Korean, German, Russian, Polish, Japanese, Swedish, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, French & Portuguese. Take Note: Customers report translation quality by Google to be low.
After the game installs, additional graphic files will be downloaded depending on the resolution you pick. This ranges from 300MB to 1GB. You will need double that in free space to install the game.
Check out our blog for full list of Enhanced Edition features:
Like our Facebook page:
Follow us on Twitter:
Tales of Illyria named one of the Top Ten Best Android Games - May 2013:
Killa Penguin review:
'Tales of Illyria is easily the best 5 bucks you can spend in the app store, period.'
'The Closest Thing to Pen and Paper on Mobile'
-Hours of RPG gameplay with several quests, monsters and spells
-Command an army of warriors and fantasy creatures.
-Buy units at the shops with the gold and treasures you find.
RETRO RPG GAMEPLAY
-Explore the continent of Tamaca, find treasures and magical artifacts.
-Turn-based retro RPG battle system.
-Tactic turn-based battles where strategy is the only thing that will keep you alive.
Two empires dispute the new continent of Tamaca. The Nothul Empire and their heavy troops occupy the north. The Republic of Ingeber and their privateers went inland and took over the Mystical Cities.
You play the role of Jakkal, aspiring privateer from Ingeber. You've just arrived to Crab Bay to join your older brother Jekkel, a seasoned privateer who is in the Mystical City of Crisal, far inland in Tamaca.
La aplicación móvil del Centro de Estudios Libertad y Desarrollo permite acceder desde cualquier lugar a publicaciones en temas económicos, políticos, sociales, legislativos y de justicia. La aplicación también permite leer nuestras noticias, análisis diarios de la actualidad nacional e internacional, videos y contenido multimedia.
Los usuarios serán notificados cuando se publiquen nuevos estudios y publicaciones.
La Plataforma Super Colegio es un sistema web y móvil de gestión escolar que permite apoyar a los colegios en diversas labores tales como asistencia, disciplina, notas y extraescolar.
La información que muestra la aplicación es ingresada por los mismo colegios. Ante cualquier duda respecto de esta información los padres deben contactar al colegio.
Esta aplicación solamente puede ser usada en colegios que son clientes de Super Colegio.