・The size of the game may result in long download times.
・A WiFi connection is recommended for downloading.
・This game requires approximately 1GB of memory. Please ensure that you have the necessary storage available before downloading.
CHAOS RINGS takes full advantage of the Android’s capabilities. Using a classic game system that any RPG fan will enjoy, it presents an epic tale consisting of four different scenarios, all brought to you with gorgeous sound and unbelievably smooth 3D graphics.
The story revolves around a tournament where combatants fight for their lives: the Ark Arena. Upon choosing a pair of characters, one male and one female, you will then have to fight against the other pairs. Each pair has their own story, and the truth behind the Ark Arena will not be revealed until each story is completed.
-High-quality voice acting that brings game characters to life
-Amazingly smooth 3D graphics
-Gorgeous sound that takes full advantage of the Android’s powerful hardware
-A deep story with unique twists for every pair and multiple endings
-Highly polished game and battle systems with a traditional feel
-Hours upon hours of gameplay, complete with hidden bosses, secret weapons, and more
"CHRONO TRIGER" may not perform as intended on the latest version of Android. We ask for your patience and understanding as we work to address this issue in the coming days.
CHRONO TRIGGER has arrived for Android!
CHRONO TRIGGER is the timeless role-playing classic developed by the "Dream Team" of DRAGON QUEST creator Yuji Horii, Dragon Ball creator Akira Toriyama, and the creators of FINAL FANTASY.
Featuring revolutionary gameplay and an epic tale of time travel and high adventure, CHRONO TRIGGER captured the hearts of a gaming generation, selling over three-and-a-half million copies around the world.
With CHRONO TRIGGER for Android, you can experience the timeless story and dynamic battles of this beloved classic any time, anywhere—with intuitive touch screen controls making the experience smoother than ever. Venture also to the Dimensional Vortex and Lost Sanctum, two additional areas from the Nintendo DS remake of the game.
Journey to the forgotten past, the distant future, and even to the very End of Time. Whether you're a first-time player or a longtime fan, this epic quest to save a planet's future promises hours of enthralling adventure!
- Includes the two additional areas from the Nintendo DS version of the game.
The Dimensional Vortex: A mysterious, ever-changing dungeon existing outside of space and time. What wonders await you at its center?
The Lost Sanctum: Enigmatic gates in prehistoric and medieval times will lead you to these forgotten chambers. Meet the challenges presented to you and long-lost secrets may be revealed...
- Intuitive touch screen controls make it easier than ever to navigate this vast world of adventure.
In battle, slide and tap to select targets and cut through your foes!
- Graphics optimzed especially for Android.
- Supports eight languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese (Traditional/Simplified), Korean and Japanese.
- Employ a wide range of "techs" to dispatch your foes in thrilling battles.
Combine the powers of your party members to unleash two- and three-person combos.
Over fifty combinations in all offer players numerous options and in-depth combat!
A chance encounter amid the festivities of Guardia's Millennial Fair in Leene Square introduces our young hero, Crono, to a girl by the name of Marle.
Deciding to explore the fair together, the two soon find themselves at an exhibition of the Telepod, the latest invention by Crono's longtime friend Lucca.
Marle, fearless and brimming with curiosity, volunteers to assist in a demonstration. An unanticipated malfunction, however, sends her hurtling through a rift in the dimensions.
Taking hold of the girl's pendant, Crono bravely follows in pursuit. But the world into which he emerges is the one of four centuries before...
Journey to the forgotten past, the distant future, and even to the very End of Time. The epic quest to save a planet's future makes history once again.
CHRONO TRIGGER cannot be launched on devices running Android 4.4 with Android RunTime (ART) enabled. Please ensure the default runtime is selected before launching the game.
Heroes of Steel Elite includes the entire story (all 4 Episodes) as they become available. Enjoy hours of turn-based fantasy RPG in Episode 1, 2 and 3 today! Please note there is no transfer of IAPs or character groups from Heroes of Steel RPG to Elite.
Command your party of four heroes as they fight to protect the last remnants of humanity. Born in a time of warring gods and dark powers, your four unlikely heroes embark on a grim journey set in the sprawling and immense post-apocalyptic medieval world of Steel.
It is the dawn of the Seventy First Year after the world has fallen. Four of the Thirteen Gods rose up against their creator, the All-Father, and destroyed him in a cataclysmic event. In the final days before all was lost, under the guidance of an ancient order of druids, the survivors retreated to a mysterious underground labyrinth; the Underdeep. Now, in the Underdeep, the last remnants of humanity are scratching out a living and trying to rebuild a society, but are quickly discovering that evil has followed them beneath the surface.
Heroes of Steel is a tactical turn-based RPG in which you lead a group of four unique characters, each with their own talents, special powers, and abilities on their quest through the world of Steel. Engage in tactical combat with the ferocious, devious, and magical enemies who threaten humanity's last settlements. You must decide how to develop each character’s individual strategy in order to build a powerful and dynamic team capable of triumphing over the impossible odds.
Savor full character customization, deciding how to increase your attributes, skills, and powerful talents. Equip each of your characters with a variety of weapons, armor, and up to three mundane or magical accessories. As your party explores the dungeons, cities and crypts of the world, you will decide the overall strategy and approach your team takes. Choose between hundreds of levels of talents and thousands of combinations of equipment.
With full control of every turn and aspect of your four characters, you can plan every turn with exacting control. Heroes was made for fans of adventure RPGs, board games, and roguelikes. If you enjoy strategy games or tactical RPGs, you will enjoy this classic RPG.
* IAPs Explained
All IAPs are permanent additions. Purchasing a Character ($1.99) allows you to add the character to any new group. Purchasing a story Episode ($1) allows any group to play through the Episode. There are no consumable or repeat IAPs in this game.
* Permissions Explained
* android.permission.INTERNET is used to send crash reports online to the Trese Brothers allowing us to fix any crash. Crash reports are very small and are sent automatically.
* android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE will enable FUTURE feature to import / export saved games for sharing.
* com.android.vending.BILLING is used to purchase of Episodes or Characters. All IAPs are permanent, one time purchases.
Star Traders RPG
Templar Assault RPG
Cyber Knights RPG
Age of Pirates RPG
Star Traders 4X Empires
FINAL FANTASY VI first debuted in 1994 as the sixth installment in the iconic FINAL FANTASY series. Innovations included the ability to play all the main characters as the game's protagonist, and to this day, its epic story intertwining each of their fates is still highly rated and wildly popular. The characters' dramatic performances are also highly rated, including the catastrophe occurring midway through, which delivers a particular emotional jolt to players.
With plenty of abilities available and the magicite system for controlling spells/summoning, players can develop their characters any way they want. This was also the first FINAL FANTASY game to include the Ultima Weapon, the most powerful sword of all and a recurring item in subsequent titles within the series.
The War of Magi left little but ashes and misery in its wake. Even magic itself had vanished from the world. Now, a thousand years later, humankind has remade the world through the power of iron, gunpowder, steam engines, and other machines and technologies.
But there is one who possesses the lost power of magic--a young girl name Terra whom the evil Empire has kept enslaved in an effort to harness her power as weapon. This leads to a fateful meeting between Terra and a young man named Locke. Their harrowing escape from the Empire's clutches sets in motion a series of events that touches countless lives and leads to one inevitable conclusion.
• All graphics have been painstakingly recreated, bringing the world of FINAL FANTASY VI to your mobile device for the very first time! Kazuko Shibuya, one of the graphics designers involved in the FINAL FANTASY series from the very start, personally worked on the main characters and supervised the recreation of the game's graphics.
• Square Enix's vast experience in A-list smartphone RPG titles has been harnessed in implementing intuitive user-friendly controls that make the game easy to play on touch screens. The battle interface has received particular attention, with a complete overhaul for use on your smartphone.
• This smartphone release includes the new magicites and events that were introduced in the 2006 remake.
• Some events have been optimized to be played with user-friendly touch controls.
Certain in-game conditions may cause the app to close unexpectedly on select devices. To minimize complications, please take the following precautions when playing:
- Save your game data regularly.
- Close the game via your device's application manager after exiting.
- Should the game not perform properly, power your device off and back on before relaunching.
FINAL FANTASY VI cannot be launched on devices running Android 4.4 with Android RunTime (ART) enabled. Please ensure the default runtime is selected before launching the game.
- A 2D fantasy realm inspired by Norse mythology – immerse yourself in beautifully hand drawn combat sequences and animations, accompanied by an evocative score from Grammy-nominated composer Austin Wintory.
- Player choice that drives your own narrative – every decision you make in travel, conversation and combat has a meaningful effect on the outcome as your story unfolds.
- Over 25 playable characters each with unique personalities – embark on your journey with a variety of characters from 7 different classes, each with unique abilities and upgrade options to fit your play style.
- Strategic combat with consequences - victory or defeat and even the permanent loss of a character depends on which characters you choose to take into battle and what decisions you make afterwards.
- Winner of the Geekie Award for best Indie Video Game, 2014, Independent Games Festival Finalist for Excellence in Visual Art and Honorable mentions for Design and Audio.
- Requires a minimum display resolution of 960 x 640.
Optimized for Nvidia Tegra 3!
Now supports MOGA Pro controllers (Mode A)
PS3 and Xbox 360 Controllers (USB only)
Please note: Make sure the controller is plugged
into the device before starting the app.
From the award winning studio that brought you the great RPG's Ravensword: The Fallen King
and Aralon: Sword and Shadow, comes
RAVENSWORD: SHADOWLANDS RPG.
Ravensword brings unprecedented visuals to the RPG and adventure games
genre. Explore a vast and richly detailed world, gather powerful weapons, collect hundreds of items, increase your skills, and follow a deep storyline to solve the mysteries of the Kingdom of Tyreas.
Enormous 3d RPG world to explore
First Person and 3rd Person on the fly switching
Gorgeous and realistic scenery
Original Soundtrack from composer Sean Beeson
Hundreds of items to use
Reflex and precision based combat with manual blocking and dodging
Various weapon types - Bows, Crossbows, Hammers, Swords, Axes
Tons of enemy types including huge prehistoric creatures.
Tons of loot
Plenty of armor upgrades
Decision based, multi-part Quests
Reputation and Jail System
follow @cm_games on Twitter for more updates and announcements!
'Kingturn - A Brilliant Tactical Battle Game' [TouchArcade review]
Kingturn Underworld marks the 1st chapter of our Kingturn trilogy, and comprises 74 scenarios where you can take over control of undead and monsters.
Kingturn Underworld supports new character classes like Thieves, Lizards, Demons, or Heretics, as well as new weapons and armor, new environments and new sound tracks.
Juliet, necromancer and daughter of Overlord Xanthus, finds herself forced to flee the Underworld after a rebellion of her father's minions. Struggling to survive on Andaria's hostile surface, she has to take unusual measures to get things under control ...
The game combines outpost conquering with tactical combat and a complex unit skill system.
Embedded in a compelling medieval fantasy story with quirky characters, the player can delve into this old school tactics game for many hours.
If you are new to our SRPG series, you might want to watch the video tutorial first:
- Many hours of addictive and challenging game play in a 68 scenarios main campaign ('Nights in Andaria')
- An ultimately challenging mini-campaign comprising 6 scenarios ('Twelve years later')
- More than 40 character classes like Skeleton, Death Knight, Undead Mage, Heretic, Fury, Murderer, Vampire, Necromancer, Skeleton Champion, Bat Rider, Giant ...
- More than 60 class skills like 'War Cry', 'Chaos Storm', 'Stealth', 'Lightning Bolt', 'Living Bomb', 'Inferno', 'Whirlwind', 'Raise Undead', 'Drain Life', 'Blood Bolt', 'Firestorm', 'Spin Attack', 'Arrow Hail', ...
- More than 700 items (weapons, armor, amulets, rings)
- Battle drops, treasure chests, and scenario rewards
- Conquer outposts and face a challenging enemy AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Level up an army which is carried over from scenario to scenario
4.5 out of 5 stars - MeAndMyDroid.com
Deadly Dungeons is a first person RPG developed exclusively for the Android platform. This Android RPG is influenced by classic dungeon crawler games such as Dungeon Hack, Eye of the Beholder, and Nethack. Your purchase helps support indie development.
After being separated from your adventuring party, you must navigate a deadly dungeon, and fight your way through hordes of creatures in a desperate attempt to escape alive. What first begins as a simple escape to the surface turns into a fight for survival, a confrontation with an ancient evil, and a descent to hell itself.
Deadly Dungeons Android RPG features several difficulty levels. Casual, an easy mode that features a god-mode that allows you to play through the game quickly without fear of dying. Normal, a standard gameplay mode with death and saving and loading. Hardcore, a permadeath mode which deletes your save game upon death (not for the faint of heart). Nightmare, an extremely difficult mode with permadeath and creatures that move twice as fast as normal.
Once you beat the game, it doesn't end there. Start a new game and the dungeon scales to your current player level and features more difficult creatures with enhanced abilities. There are 80+ creature levels of variation featuring over 80 different types of attacks creatures can perform. Beware, the game starts off easy for casual players, but play beyond the initial starting level, and you will be met with challenges that are likely beyond your ability.
Other features include:
* Massive and deadly dungeon environments to adventurer through.
* Randomly generated dungeon levels, creatures, and items.
* Pages worth of dialog, journal entries, and environmental descriptions of the dungeon environment.
* First-person dungeon crawling rendered using OpenGL ES.
* Touch-based interface.
By purchasing Deadly Dungeons through Android Marketplace, you will receive all future updates and expansions for the game. This Android RPG is continuously developed.
Visit the website and provide feedback for the game. This Android RPG is being developed using input from people who play the game. Have an idea for a feature you would like to see in Deadly Dungeons? Just email email@example.com and we will consider it.
The Android RPG has been tested on a wide variety of Android devices by hundreds of players. If you do find a device that Deadly Dungeons does not work on, then please let us know so we can add support.
The Android RPG game will run on devices with Android OS 1.5 and up. Android OS 2.2 is recommended.
*** If you have problems with brightness, go to Settings -> Display/Screen on your Android device and adjust the brightness level. You can also download brightness apps to your phone.
What RPG fans have been saying about Deadly Dungeons:
"...this game really took me by surprise. Its fantastic and has real potential."
"...it reminds me of Eye of the Beholder, Dungeon Master etc... I love it. Brings back memories."
"One word ---- Awesome"
Visit http://deadlydungeons.com for more information.
56% OFF(USD 8.99 -> USD 3.99)!!!
Humans, elves, dwarves, the Evils of the Earth-depths, and golems!
Different people, different tribes, different motives- all come together in this classic fantasy RPG!
Featured on NVIDIA TegraZone.
Now with controller support for NVIDIA SHIELD and Android TV.
The lands where the humans, elves and dwarves live continue to be attacked by hideous creatures that have appeared from the very bowels of the earth. The attacks are frequent and widespread, and the attackers commit the most terrible of atrocities.
These attackers have been dubbed the 'Evils of the Earth-depths'
One day, Granzalk Castle is the subject of an attack by the Evils of the Earth-depths.
In the midst of the fierce fighting, Ryle, a young apprentice swordsman whose parents were both killed in a previous attack by the Evils, and who vows revenge, finds himself in the underground chambers of the castle. In one of those chambers, he discovers a golem built to oppose the Evils.
And so the quest begins: Ryle takes the fate of the kingdom on his shoulders, and, along with Denoas, the golem built to oppose the Evils, sets off first to the village of the elves...
This is KEMCO's first brand-new RPG designed from the ground up especially for smartphones!
Don't miss the epic story that unfolds around Ryle and Denoas and the characters they encounter, each with their own intentions and motives!
Smoothly Animated Dynamic Battles
Smooth animation and dramatic voice effects bring the characters' battle scenes to life.
There are huge numbers of enemies trying to stop your progress. Some of them even have parts which are destroyed when they are damaged beyond a certain level. For example, an enemy might be clad in formidable armor to begin with, but if that armor is destroyed, the enemy's appearance changes and defense ability drops… but on the other hand, the enemy's movements might become swifter.
Don't ignore these changes- use them to alter the battle situation to your advantage!
Customize Weapons and Statuses!
The characters' weapons are each made up of parts, and by combining these parts, you can change attack strength, not to mention the magic and skills the characters can use.
What's more, by reinforcing weapons at a Weapon Shop, you can upgrade the weapons to be much more powerful than they originally were.
In addition, by assigning Merit Points on the Status screen, you can strengthen different statuses as you want- and you can adjust these statuses at any time.
*The actual price might differ depending on the region.
[Supported OS versions]
- 2.1 to 4.4
[Supported screen sizes]
- Sizes above HVGA(320x480)
- Not optimized for Xperia(TM) PLAY
[Installation on SD card]
- Japanese, English
- HT-03A(OS1.6), Xperia(OS1.6), LYNX(OS1.6), Optimus chat(OS2.2), IS01(OS1.6), 003Z(OS2.2), S31HW(OS2.2), Aria(OS2.2) (This app has generally been tested to work on any mobile device released in Japan. We cannot guarantee support on other devices.)
Your use of the application constitutes your acceptance of the following EULA:
Get the latest information!
(C)2012 KEMCO/World Wide Software
Drawing upon the roots of the series with such features as beautiful 2-D pixel art, a battle system involving job change-based character growth and ability combinations, and a classic story of light, darkness, and crystals, FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS delivers the best of FINAL FANTASY, retro and fresh alike, directly to you.
Chiptune Arrange is also available for purchase in the shop. Just select "Chiptune BGM"!
We hope you enjoy this wonderful new addition to the venerable FINAL FANTASY series.
148Apps: 4/5 "Sarcastically difficult"
Quest of Dungeons is a turn based dungeon crawler game featuring a good old 16-bit retro artistic look.
That thing people usually skip
An unspecific evil Dark Lord has stolen all the light, so your mission is to enter his lair and defeat him. That's it, now go get him.
By playing as either a Warrior, a Wizard, a Assassin or a Shaman you have to traverse dungeons, defeat enemies and loot everything you can in order to survive. You can learn new skills in Tomes you find along the way and buy/sell items at shops.
The entire game is procedural so you won't find items/enemies in the same place each time you play.
-4 Difficulty levels
-Permadeath - Once you die, game over man, game over!
-Shop - buy and sell items/weapons
Command your officers and crew from the bridge of your star ship as you travel, trade, and battle across the immense Star Traders Quadrant. Employ a wide variety of strategies as an Assassin, Bounty Hunter, Trader, Pirate or Smuggler. Can you manage your resources, crew and officers well enough to turn a profit in the complex economy that’s sprawling across the on-going interstellar conflict?
Upgrade and experience the Elite edition! You can copy all your captains to the paid edition! Elite includes more than 200 new planets, more than 2,000 new sectors in the massive galaxy, over 400 new ships, twice as many rumors and officers, and more unique art.
This epic space pirate RPG offers a deep and challenging world and economy to Star Trading captains. You must navigate the waters of Quadrant politics and chose sides among the competing Factions, or take a risk and stay independent. Enjoy endless replay value in this deep space civ and trading simulation which allows you to take any path you want as a captain. Act as a pirate against the merchants using the great shipping lanes, join the Solar War as a military captain, or hunt targets across the Quadrant as a fearsome bounty hunter!
Star Traders is a turn-based strategy role playing game (RPG) inspired by games such as Space Trader, Master of Orion, Elite and many other classic titles. If you enjoy retro games, adventure and tactics games, Action RPG or Sci-fi RPG with complex depth like Master of Orion, you may enjoy the Star Traders space trading simulation.
Our development team is actively continuing development and updates of this indie RPG based on your feedback and is regularly updated with new content, features, and fixes. Please email us with suggestions or bugs!
As a Star Trading captain in this strategy RPG you will:
- Explore more than 300 planets
- Trade in and manipulate the complex and deep economy in our economic simulator
- Buy, sell, and battle over 600 unique starcraft
- Customize and design your space craft with more than 60 upgrades
- Fully customize your captain (picking from 6 classes), officers and space ships
- Read over the comments to see Star Traders is rated as one of the best RPGs by many players
Experience the Elite upgrade: the epic new content includes 2,000 new sectors, 200 additional planets, and hundreds of additional ships, more rumors, art board, and officers. And you can copy any captain from Star Traders (free) to Elite!
Your command of the ship is under constant threat, both internal and external. Can you manage your resources, crew, officers well to enough to turn a profit?
Heroes of Steel RPG
Cyber Knights RPG
Templar Assault RPG
Age of Pirates RPG
Star Traders 4X Empires
You are Lord Elric, a disgraced noble framed for the murder of his family in the world of Illyria. Hunted by assassins at every turn, Elric must gather his allies, manage a party of warriors and anti-heroes, and bring down an empire to either claim his revenge...or earn redemption.
Tales of Illyria is an RPG hybrid mixing Oregon Trail and Choose-Your-Own-Adventure game mechanics. Each party member has a distinct personality and reacts differently to being sick, running out of supplies, and decisions that go against their alignment.
Will you feed the hungry troll, or chase it off? Will you rob a caravan to gain precious gold? How will you save a man infected by the Black Death?
Tales of Illyria: Fallen Knight is the first episode in the series. Each episode is a standalone RPG.
Features (Enhanced Edition):
• 25+ hours of gameplay (new content!)
• Different story outcomes based on your decisions and karma
• 700 unique encounters
• Tactical combat can be real-time, turn based or AI-controlled
• 6 unique kingdoms with 42 villages, castles and cities to visit
• 6 stunning travel environments
• Tons of monsters, shops, equipment, spells and melee fighting styles
• 75 original music compositions
• Moga controller support
Google translation available for: Korean, German, Russian, Polish, Japanese, Swedish, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, French & Portuguese. Take Note: Customers report translation quality by Google to be low.
After the game installs, additional graphic files will be downloaded depending on the resolution you pick. This ranges from 300MB to 1GB. You will need double that in free space to install the game.
Check out our blog for full list of Enhanced Edition features:
Like our Facebook page:
Follow us on Twitter:
Tales of Illyria named one of the Top Ten Best Android Games - May 2013:
Killa Penguin review:
'Tales of Illyria is easily the best 5 bucks you can spend in the app store, period.'
'The Closest Thing to Pen and Paper on Mobile'
Journey on an epic quest with Lethal and his elite party of warriors through a huge fantasy land. Play as Lethal and his companions in exciting turn based battles against a variety of fantasy creatures.
- 8 playable characters, all with unique abilities, armor and weapons.
- Turn based combat featuring a diverse and engaging battle system.
- A huge world with 13 areas to explore, all with unique enemies and quests.
- Craft powerful armor and weapons from materials gathered from intense boss monster encounters throughout the kingdom.
- Over 50 story quests to complete.
- An arena that lets you put your abilities to the test, where you face off against more difficult versions of past encounters.
- Loads of pets to find that have special abilities to help you face your enemies in battle.
- New Game Plus mode that lets your bring all your characters and items into a new game, creating an all new experience.
Language: English only
The title first debuted in 1991 as the fourth installment in the FINAL FANTASY series. Wildly popular thanks to its unique characters and dramatic storylines, it went on to be ported to many different platforms.
FINAL FANTASY IV was the first title to introduce the Active Time Battle (ATB) system, which has become synonymous with the series. It also saw the introduction of the Augment system, which enabled the transfer of abilities from other characters and gave players an edge in battles.
This iconic title is packed with other amazing features.
- Voice acting for event scenes
Key events unfold with spoken dialogue.
- Deeply emotional portrayals
Characters go through visibly apparent emotional changes.
- A brand new mapping feature
Players start with a completely blank dungeons map, adding an element of the unknown to the mix!
Players can listen to the game's music anytime they want.
HyperDevbox is proud to announce that the massively popular tactical role-playing game (J-RPG) for home video game consoles Sony (PS3) and Microsoft (XBOX360), Record of Agarest War (English version), is now available for Android.
It was the end of the age of gods... An age that ended when the door to oblivion was opened.
There were five continents in the world of Agarest, each one pierced by a great pillar that towered toward the sky. These soaring monuments were the gods themselves.
The beginning of our story and the end of the age of myth find their start on the continent of Lucrellia when a young man named Leonhardt sacrifices everything, even his future and his children, to protect an elven girl. At death's door, he pledges himself to a contract...
This is the final tale of the gods; a story woven in souls across generations...
Game features :
* Witness the Soul Breed system! Choose a bride at the end of your adventure and give birth to the hero of the next generation!
* Position your forces on the battlefield and wait for the right moment to string together massive combo attacks using multiple party members both in melee and at range!
* Over 100 hours of gameplay packed into 1.8 GB of data
* 59 outstanding soundtracks
* Full 720p HD graphic assets
* 40 cut scene videos
* Fully voice acted with 16,000 character voices
* Over 400 different Magic spells and Battle skills
* Over 400 Enemies and Characters
* Capture monsters to join your army
* Story stretching 5 Generations of heroes
* Enhanced battle system including combo system, break and overkill
* Support for full touch interface, keyboard with key mapping and external controllers
* Xperia Play optimized
* Compatible with MOGA controllers .
* Automatic save backup to Google Cloud through Google Play Game Services.
* Support for Leaderboards and Achievements through Google Play Game Services.
* Language: English text with Japanese voices.
* Support for x86 android devices.
* Android TV compatible (GamePad)
** IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ **
- 5 x Additional Dungeons DLC are available at no charge from the store, all the other DLC are not necessary to complete the game.
- You need a with at least 1.8GB of free space.
- There is a 1.8GB OBB additional data download to complete the installation so WIFI is "ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY" and a good dose of patience too, the installation may take from 15mn to 30mn to complete based on your Internet network configuration and/or our servers congestion, everybody will be served but please be patient.
- There is an "in-game" FAQ in case you have some trouble during the installation so please take the time to read it should you have problems.
- Game is set, by default, to use the HIGHEST resolution and graphic settings available so please adjust in the option screen should your device be a little "just" to support the full hires data.
- A High-End device is highly recommended for the best gaming experience.
- Visit our website and forum at http://www.hyperdevbox.com for more FAQ and information.
©2013 IDEA FACTORY/COMPILE HEART/RED, developed for Android, licensed and published by HYPERDEVBOX.
-Hours of RPG gameplay with several quests, monsters and spells
-Command an army of warriors and fantasy creatures.
-Buy units at the shops with the gold and treasures you find.
RETRO RPG GAMEPLAY
-Explore the continent of Tamaca, find treasures and magical artifacts.
-Turn-based retro RPG battle system.
-Tactic turn-based battles where strategy is the only thing that will keep you alive.
Two empires dispute the new continent of Tamaca. The Nothul Empire and their heavy troops occupy the north. The Republic of Ingeber and their privateers went inland and took over the Mystical Cities.
You play the role of Jakkal, aspiring privateer from Ingeber. You've just arrived to Crab Bay to join your older brother Jekkel, a seasoned privateer who is in the Mystical City of Crisal, far inland in Tamaca.
La aplicación móvil del Centro de Estudios Libertad y Desarrollo permite acceder desde cualquier lugar a publicaciones en temas económicos, políticos, sociales, legislativos y de justicia. La aplicación también permite leer nuestras noticias, análisis diarios de la actualidad nacional e internacional, videos y contenido multimedia.
Los usuarios serán notificados cuando se publiquen nuevos estudios y publicaciones.
La Plataforma Super Colegio es un sistema web y móvil de gestión escolar que permite apoyar a los colegios en diversas labores tales como asistencia, disciplina, notas y extraescolar.
La información que muestra la aplicación es ingresada por los mismo colegios. Ante cualquier duda respecto de esta información los padres deben contactar al colegio.
Esta aplicación solamente puede ser usada en colegios que son clientes de Super Colegio.