The swing is extremely inaccurate Whenever I swing the accuracy is not right at all. When I swing hard and fast, the faster the swing speed it says the 3D swing is all messed up. It keeps showing that I'm swinging over my head even though I'm swinging at my knees. I don't even know if I can trust any of the calculations of the bat speed or anything. I do have the old sensor and not the new one so I don't know if people who have the new one or old one (like me) have the same problem. Please I need help with it. Your website doesn't help me
Inconsistent The zepp is a great idea, but i have to swing about 10 times before it realizes im swinging. Very annoying and tiring... most times i cant see what my swing would really look like because im to tired by the time it records... if it worked better i'd give it 5 stars
Hate the new app! Love the data it gives. I uses to easily switch between players to record data. I still haven't figured out how to change players.
Love it Great app for baseball swings. Used by player and coach
Impressive Great tool. You need to learn to interpret the data but when you do it is very informative.
Best coaching aid I wish I had this type of analysis when I played. It allows a player to see for themselves their swing. I highly recommend it.
- Speed Chart updates after each swing.
- Selective Syncing of offline data can be toggled On and Off, but is still On by default.
- Sync Status displayed on the Players List, so coaches can tell at a glance which players still need email addresses, and which have opted to share their swings.
- Streamlined sensor connection flow.
- Sharing Swing Evaluations displays correct metric labels.
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements.
MLB.com At Bat – the #1 source for live baseball – Is the official app of MLB.