The new update is awesome.Now I can use the resources only for upgrading the thrones which is a very good decision. But one flaw,one cannot sell a unique for getting orbs, you can make unique able to be sold from the treasure hall itself.But that's not going to change my rating. Eager waiting for totem reviving-related update.
This update F-ing screwed me over so dann hard. Had fricken 10 unique gems waiting to store gems away for cheap and now I need a damn shitload of emeralds to store away it all! SCREW YOU KING OF THIEVES 5 TO 0. Thanks for making the game easy to quite. Stupidness. Least you could have done was compensate me a bunch if emeralds!!!!!!!
Decently fun. However it does have many ads after the tutorial and you are always out of keys and need to watch an add to get 2 keys to try and open a door with over 5 locks and only 1 of them opens the door.
I just update the newest version (9 Oct 2017), but it said "Unexpected connection error." I use wifi to watch youtube and it is ok. What's wrong? But someone raid me
The new update took away your unique gems and replace them with regular ones and you can know longer sell them for orbs so the players are forced to buy premium currency don't download it's hardcore pay to play
The only thing I didn't like is when u get to the treasure there is a 99%chance I may get it and a 1%chance I won't and I get that 1 percent and that's really gay and when someone attacks me and gets toy treasure they have 1 percent chance to get it and they get it this game is full with cancer
Visit your Treasure Hall and prepare for the Halloween event!
- Save your gems in the infinite Treasure Hall
- Get magical spheres with unique gems and be ready when the ancient totem revives.
NEW GUILD THRONE:
Lead your guild to victory in a Crown Arena to earn a powerful guild throne!
Now you can steal gems to be instantly promoted to the next league!
Our Halloween event starts in a few weeks! Get ready to complete missions and trick-or-treat houses!