Norton Family Premier (free 30-day trial)
• Keeps you in the know about which websites kids visit and helps avoid unsuitable content
• Helps you manage the time your kids spend on their Android devices
• Sends you an email when kids attempt to visit a blocked site
• Keeps you in the loop about where your kids are by letting you map the location of their Android device.*
• Lets you easily stay in the loop about your kids’ online activities from your Android™ mobile device, and adjust settings while you’re on the go
• Shows which apps your kids have downloaded and lets you choose which apps they can use, including YouTube and Facebook.
• Lets you keep an eye on your kids’ SMS text conversations, including what’s said and who they can text.*
• Shows you a 90-day history of what your kids do on their Android devices, allowing you to clearly spot trends and emerging habits.
• Gives you the option to receive detailed reports of what your kids are doing online, right in your inbox.
*Text message and location supervision not available for all countries.
SUPPORT FORUM > NORTON FAMILY
For feedback and suggestions, please visit our support forum:
INTERNET SAFETY FOR KIDS AND TEENS
Online safety is a growing concern for children and parents. Common threats regarding Internet family safety include: cyber bullying, obscene or offensive content, pornography, hateful messages, and sexual predators.
Children are naturally curious and may not always know when an online situation is unsafe. Fortunately, a parental control app like Norton Family can help monitor your child’s online activity.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. Norton is our flagship brand for antivirus, malware, and mobile security protection. Our family of apps provides solutions to your everyday mobile security needs. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: https://onlinefamily.norton.com/familysafety/privacypolicy.fs
SafeKiddo app protects your child on your home network, on public WiFi networks and on 3G, 4G or LTE mobile networks.
* Access to specific content on the Web depends on the age of the child –categories are predefined and customized to the child's age but remain easy to modify by parents who best know their kid;
* Customizable time for surfing the Web for each day of the week;
* Blocking access to any website on the Internet – regardless of whether its content falls within the parameters allowed for your child's age group;
* Possibility to remotely modify the rules defined for the child – no need to enter them on your child's mobile or smartphone;
* Reports detailing the child's activity on the Web e.g. categories of websites visited, time spent on the Internet, blocked websites;
* Notifications of any attempts to enter restricted websites by the child.
If you want to share your opinions or comments with us, please send them to email@example.com
It now has a real game console, available at will, at any time.
Now the problem with you is this, how to control your child or teen does not misuse or times of day that are not appropriate.
Parental controls allow you to set the time in the week where he can fully utilize his camera, and other times when certain features or applications are blocked. You can also set the schedule in the periods during which he can not call or receive calls or SMS.
Parental control can be used to prevent your child to use his laptop while his hours, or even after a certain time limit calls or SMS exchanges.
The application settings allow you to define a list of applications that remain available, as well as the functionality of the device you want to enable or disable (Wifi, Data, complete shutdown of the network).
Parental control does not require any subscription.
We recommend that you install foremost free trial version limited to 14 days to check the compatibility of your device with the application.
If you encounter problems when using our application thank you contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: child, adolescent, blocking applications, schedule.
Parental Control offers:
- Limits usage to appropriate time frames.
- Safeguards against potentially harmful influences including bullies, sexual predators, and criminals.
- Provides insight to quickly address unhealthy behaviors such as drug abuse, depression, or poor social choices.
- Contact Rules (white-list & block specific contacts)
- Insightful Reports about potential teen issues
- Behavior Change Reports to monitor results
Standard and Premium versions are available and both use the same application on your child's phone.
Premium fees are $14.99/month per family or Standard fees are $9.99/month per family.
Visit http://parentalcontrols.bluegrasscellular.com/ for more information. Sign up today for a FREE 14 day trial of Parental Control PREMIUM. No credit card required.
This app is forwarding duplicates of SMS text messages of your child to an authorized and secure mobile phone of one of the parents.
Your children's smartphones allow you to stay in touch with them. But at the same time these phones act as their social hub and connection to the outside world.
• Do you know what kind of information they're sending and receiving?
• Do you know what types of SMS text messages they are getting?
• Do you know with whom they are texting?
With our Parental Control SMS Text Msg app you can view any text message to see if your child is being cyberbullied or is cyberbullying someone else.
It's wise to keep at least some control over your kids' wireless communication. It is crucial for both their own safety and your peace of mind as a careful parent! Mothers and fathers are looking for a secure way to monitor their daughters or sons sent and received SMS texting!
Check on the SMS text messages of your kids. Install the Parental Control SMS Text Msg app on the mobile phone of your kid and check all his or her incoming and outgoing SMS text messages. All SMS text messages are forwarded to your own phone so you can stay informed and involved. With the Secure SMS app for Parental Control you can read all messaging that takes place and resume control.
- Are you suspecting your kids of misbehaving and not obeying by your rules?
- Are you having doubts about your kids and would you like some better parental control?
- Are you afraid that your children might be involved in some kind of illegal activities?
- Are you afraid your daughter might be seduced and might become a victim of lover boys?
- Or do you just want to keep a closer eye on your children so you can be there for them when needed?
The best way of finding out more is by tapping into their mobile phone and reading suspicious SMS text messages. Before you take any drastic measures and have your children grounded, spend a little time investigating in what is really going on.
Take the necessary steps to understand what you are dealing with and regain control of your and their lives.
*** How to install and setup ***
• Download and install the app. on the mobile phone of your kid.
• As part of the installation the settings screen will be displayed.
• In the settings screen will you need to enter a forwarding phone number (this is the mobile phone number of one of the parents where you want to receive duplicates of the sent and received SMS text messages).
• Save and exit the settings screen. Now you are ready to use the app.
*** How to use the app ***
• After you installed the Parental Control SMS Text Msg app on the mobile phone of your kid, and you entered the forwarding phone number in the settings screen (see above, how to install and setup) all is handled automatically.
• You will receive a duplicate of all sent and received SMS text messages. In case the SMS text messages stopped coming in for unknown reason, just turn the mobile phone of your kid off and on again to restart the app.
PLEASE: Be aware to use Parental Control SMS Text Msg app only on authorized devices! Do not use this app on other people's mobile phones apart from children under your supervision. An icon is displayed on the mobile phone of your kid. All SMS texting that takes place is registered by the mobile network operator and will be listed on the monthly bill. Also your children will have the option to delete the application at all times ((in which case you as a parent will obviously notice that and you can confront your children). Your child will get a notification message to inform him when the app is being used.
It offers the ability to customize the level of protection for your children: you can decide which web pages or content categories children can access, when they can access, for how long and can discontinue use when limits are reached.
Its main functions are:
• Time limits
• Internet filtering
• Search monitoring
• Monitoring activity on Facebook and Twitter
• Monitoring calls and SMS and block unwanted contacts
• Block games and applications unsuitable for minors
• Monitoring your child’s location
• Control Panel (Family Portal) that reports your child's online activity
• You can monitor several children on multiple devices (PC, Mac, smartphone and tablet)
• 27x7x365 online reports and daily or weekly summaries
• Can be configured to send notifications email alerts when a protected device is used.
Protege-Control Parental also incorporates a novel Panic Button. If your child is in a dangerous situation, when pressed, it sends an SMS or email message indicating the exact location of the child to a group of trusted contacts.
The app is compatible with all Android devices from version 2.2 and up.
- Is included a free online support service to resolve the doubts that may arise during installation or general use (http://protege.movistar.es/web/ayuda/index.html).
☆ Automatically block texting and calling during school and after bedtime
☆ Get daily updates about when and how often your kids call and text
☆ Block texts, calls and apps on the spot with a single click
☆ See who your kids have been calling and texting
☆ See what apps your kids have been downloading
Your child will always be able to receive calls or texts from you, and can always dial 911 in case of emergency.
TRY IT FREE
Download includes a FREE15-day trial for each phone you add to your account. After the trial period, $4.99/month will be charged to your Sprint bill for each phone you’ve added.
Tags: parental controls, block texting, block calls, phone limits
모모랑을 다운받으신 후, 사용자 선택 화면에서
1. 부모의 스마트폰에는 [부모용]을 선택하여 설치합니다.
2. 자녀의 스마트폰에는 [자녀용]을 선택하여 설치합니다.
* [부모용]을 설치한 후 회원가입하고, 가입한 이메일아이디로 [자녀용]이 설치된 스마트폰에서 로그인 하시면 연동되어 자녀 스마트폰 관리를 할 수 있습니다.
* 스스로 스마트폰을 제한하고자하는 사용자는 모모앱 시리즈 '스마트폰 중독방지 모모앱'을 다운받아 사용하세요.
[내 아이를 위한 스마트폰 도우미, 모모랑!]
모모랑은 부모랑 아이랑 함께하는 스마트폰 모니터링 서비스 입니다.
스마트폰으로 인한 자녀와의 갈등! 이제 모모랑으로 해결하세요!
* 10일간 무료체험 가능!!
(무료체험일이 만료된 후, 월 1900원 결제 후 사용가능합니다. 충분히 사용해 보신 후 결정하세요^^)
* 모모랑 자녀용은 기기관리자 등록으로 앱 삭제 절대 불가!
* 일별, 주별, 월별 앱 사용통계 및 자주 사용한 앱 BEST10 조회 가능!
* 일일 사용시간 설정 가능! 자녀는 사용시간 조르기 가능!
모모랑은 일방적인 통제가 아닌 아이의 사용패턴에 따른 단계별 관리가 가능합니다.
1) 사용패턴 확인하기
통계 데이터를 통해서 자녀의 스마트폰 사용패턴을 확인하세요!
2) 사용시간 관리하기
자녀의 스마트폰 사용시간 추이에 따라 점차적으로 사용시간을 제어하세요!
3) 앱 차단하기
자녀에게 유해한 앱은 차단 앱으로 설정하여 학업에 방해가 되지 않도록 도와주세요.
4) 사용시간 설정하기
정해진 시간 외에는 앱을사용할 수 없도록 사용시간을 설정하세요!
5) 자녀 위치 확인하기
위치찾기 기능을 통해 실시간으로 자녀의 위치를 실시간으로 확인하세요!
6) 사용시간 조르기
일방적인 통제는 싫어요! 아이를 위한 사용시간 조르기 기능 제공!
부모님과 약속한 사용시간외에 추가 사용시간이 필요하면 ‘ 조르기 ’기능을 통해 부모님으로부터 사용시간을 추가로 받을 수 있습니다.
① 앱 다운로드 : 구글 플레이 스토어에서 '모모랑'을 검색한 후, 앱을 다운로드 받으세요!
② 앱 설치 : 모모랑 앱 실행 후 부모/자녀 중에 사용자 유형을 선택합니다.
③ 회원가입 / 로그인 : 부모가 우선 회원가입을 한다음 로그인 하고, 자녀는 부모가 가입한 이메일아이디를 입력하여 로그인 합니다.
④ 연동요청 : 자녀폰에서 부모 아이디로 로그인 시, 자동적으로 부모폰에 연동요청 됩니다.
⑤ 연동승인 및 완료 : 부모폰에서 연동을 최종 승인하면 연동이 완료되고 이 후부터 실시간으로 자녀폰의 정보 및 위치를 확인할 수 있습니다.
※ 사용법 및 오류사항은 고객센터를 통해 문의해 주세요.
모모랑 고객센터 이메일 주소 (email@example.com)
Momorang, MOMORANG, app control, app locking, 모모랑, 앱잠금, 시험기간앱, 학생필수앱, 앱통계, 앱사용통계, 예약잠금, 스마트폰중독방지,
유사한앱 : 자녀스마트폰관리, 아이코치, B자녀스마트폰관리, 키즈케어,스마트보안관(유해차단)
개발자 연락처 :
경기도 용인시 수지구 죽전동 23-7 다우디지털스퀘어
SecureTeen Parental Control App helps filter out all the cheesy and harmful content so your teens of impressionable age can enjoy all the good that the internet has to offer. This app lets you enhance your child’s online experience by ensuring that they stay safe from stalkers, cyberbullying, mature content, porn, and a whole host of other harmful online elements. This all encompassing tool allows parents to control apps that their teens download, stay aware of their location and remotely monitor their devices.
But just what can you do with this helpful tool for parents? Here is a sneak peek:-
- Set a schedule of your child's phone or tablet usage.
- Keep a check on your child’s online presence 24/7 with SecureTeen’s help.
- Use the bulk of built-in categories offered by SecureTeen to block all inappropriate content from your teens' internet experience.
- Don’t leave any backdoors or loopholes open for harmful content – use keyword based blocking along with white/black lists to entirely block unwanted content.
- Don’t like an app they are using? Use SecureTeen to shut it down. Even if it’s installed on the phone, it won’t work.
- Use Web History Logs to stay informed when it comes to your child’s online activity.
- Use SecureTeen to track their location and where they go, so you can make sure their well-being isn't compromised.
- Track all Facebook activity and get alerts for suspicious friends & posts with SecureTeen
- Monitor all Instagram activity remotely from your web based dashboard
- SecureTeen offers various remote control options for the child’s device for enhanced protection.
- And the best part: SecureTeen lets you do it all remotely through an online control panel created especially for you so you can control your child’s safety.
With SecureTeen, you can let your teen safely browse the internet with minimal supervision, but optimum care, while staying informed about their outdoor location.
You can remotely manage SecureTeen at any time by logging into your online dashboard at http://www.secureteen.com/login
Need help? Please call our Toll Free number 1-310-409-0451 OR visit the support page at http://support.secureteen.com/
Are your kids spending too much time on their tablet or phone?
✔ Screen Time has an app timer that lets you set a daily time limit on the apps you want to restrict
Are they playing games past bedtime?
✔ Block games at bedtime, but allow reading apps
Are they getting enough sleep?
✔ Block all apps at lights out time
Do you worry how they’re using their device at school?
✔ Block social apps and games, but allow educational apps during school hours
Do you struggle to get them off their devices when you need to?
✔ Time for lunch? Push a button on your phone, and your kids will be timed out from their devices. No more begging, bribing, or shouting!
Reward your kids with bonus time for completing tasks and chores
✔ Kids used up today's Screen Time? If they tidy their room you can reward them with bonus time from the convenience of your own device. Add as many different tasks and chores as you like - you'll be amazed how your kids start to manage their time responsibly!
Do you worry about what they're looking at, but don’t want be looking over their shoulder?
✔ What's Billy doing on his device? What web sites is he visiting? What apps is he using? What apps is he spending most time on? Keep track of what they're up to from the convenience of your own device, without having to own theirs.
✔ Block certain apps completely. Get an alert whenever your kids install a new app.
✔ Once installed, Screen Time requires your own password to uninstall.
Screen Time Parental Control is not the typical invasive "app launcher" that changes the natural tablet and mobile device experience. It is non-invasive, can't be uninstalled by kids, is simple to use, and just works. This makes it ideally suited for older children and teenagers, as well as younger children.
Screen Time is unique in that it was first created, and is now actively developed by parents that use it every day. We know what features help us manage Screen Time with our families, and we have lots of new ideas planned for future releases. So give it a try, and let us know what you think.
If you have any problems please take a look at our help pages, or contact us via the contact page of our website, since we cannot always help you if you post questions in the reviews.
***PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE BAD RATINGS/FEEDBACK BECAUSE YOU MISSED TO THE ABOVE MESSAGE***
Parental Control. Content Filter. URL Blocker. App Manager. Time Manager.
NetSpark Mobile gives you all these features in one solution!
Features of NetSpark Mobile -
- Get safe, filtered Internet for your child with any of our preset or custom defined protection profiles
- Configure the protection profiles for, and manage, each device individually according to your needs as a parent and without worrying about slowed browsing speeds or poor device performance
- Set daily and weekly limits for the amount of time your child can spend surfing the Internet or using apps offline
- Limit the types of apps that be installed on your child’s device (e.g. limit access to apps that enable online shopping or are used for instant messaging)
- Filter content from already installed apps
- Make custom exceptions for which apps and websites are approved for your child to access using the White/Black Lists
- Get alerts on new installs, unapproved install attempts, content blocking and more
- Get instant updates on the protected device, even when changes in the protection profile are made from our remote interface
- Manage multiple accounts from the parent’s device or remotely online (each device requires a separate license)
- Make changes to your managed devices easily with our user friendly local and online interfaces, available in both English and Hebrew
- Turn on the optional Uninstall Protection features to prevent removal of the app (depends on the technical specifications of the device and operating system), notifying the parent of a removal attempt or even locking the child’s device to prevent the removal
***IMPORTANT!*** After downloading NetSpark Mobile you will be asked to purchase a license subscription. You will receive a 7 day free trial from the point of installation, giving you a chance to test out our protection features. If you cancel within this 7 day period, you will not be charged the annual subscription fee. After the trial has expired, you will be charged the annual subscription fee.***
Parental control in the digital era is becoming increasingly difficult. Safe Browsing provides a convenient, full-proof solution.
Safe Browsing is the first app to offer a full, yet safe mobile browsing experience free of adult content in any app or browser. Enjoy online peace of mind without worrying about unwanted content and without having to replace your beloved browser.
• Easy setup: simply open Safe Browsing, activate protection, and your child can return to browsing as he normally would in his preferred browser. Restricted websites will return a “Content Blocked” page.
• Wide set of categories that can be restricted: adult, gambling, violence, health and addictions, social networking, shopping, and gaming.
• Works with every browser
• Accurate and up-to-date database: fueled by a sophisticated web crawler that crawls millions of websites a month and has been doing so for the past six years!
• Safe Browsing uses a VPN connection to allow content protection in all browsers in the device. The app requires the users' permission to enable the VPN connection and it can be disabled accordingly through the device's settings.
• Currently Safe Browsing is not compatible with the Data Compression Proxy offered by Google Chrome.
We are currently working on solutions for these issues and they will be released with future updates.
Got an issue or suggestion? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can address your issue personally.
1. Create a child's profile and add kid-friendly apps to it.
2. Pick a wallpaper your child will love.
3. Set a secret PIN and lock the device. Your child can now only use the apps you picked for the profile!
Kids Zone is a parental lock that ensures kids use only the child-friendly apps you choose! In three easy steps parents can prevent children from accessing any unwanted apps or phone/tablet functions! Our parental lock protects your child & your device by locking kids into a safe Kids Zone that contains only children’s apps that you approve.
Time-outs Limit Children’s Play Time
When time-outs are enabled parents can set a total device time limit. When the time limit is up, parent's must re-enable use of the device before kids can play again.
The Ultimate Parental Lock & Control
Kids Zone is the ultimate parental control. Besides restricting access to only kid’s apps and limiting the amount of time kids can play, Kids Zone’s app lock will also:
• Relock the device automatically if it's rebooted
• Block children from making phone calls or texts
• Automatically reload apps for small children (Pro Version)
• Prevent access to the Internet and block ad clicks
• Block in-app purchases or app installs
• Prevent kid’s apps hidden on your phone from being opened
• Block access to Home, notifications, system menus, all device settings and personal data
Other Great App Lock Features
• Choose a wallpaper for each child's profile
• Create profiles of children's apps for each child (Pro Version)
• Create a custom PIN required to unlock your device & the app's preferences
• Can remove default PIN so Teens can’t unlock the device
• Kids Zone analyzes apps on your phone for kid-friendly apps
• Quick Unlock allows parents to quickly take incoming calls (Pro Version)
Permissions – Why They’re Needed
Internet connection - Internet is necessary for Google Play licensing requests. Internet will not be available to your child unless you add a web browser or other Internet app!
Phone Calls – This permission allows the app lock to monitor incoming phone calls. If a phone call is detected, a quick unlock screen is shown to allow you to easily answer the call. Kids Zone never makes any phone calls, nor accesses your phone records, it only detects incoming calls for your convenience.
System Tools – These tools are used to monitor your device for running apps and ensures that only children’s apps are loaded. Kids Zone draws over locked apps to prevent them from being accessed, and finally, the device is kept awake so that you and your child aren't bothered by lock screens.
What else can you do with Qustodio as a parent? Check out the list below:
Top Parental Controls features:
- Set time limits for kids online
- Control apps, block the ones you don’t want, monitor the ones you do
- Block access to pornography, gambling, or inappropriate sites
- Block unwanted calls, set a list of allowed callers
Top Monitoring features:
- Show how your child spends time online, and what they’re up to
- Monitor all Apps, Calls & SMS and Web
- Monitor Social network activity
- Track your child’s location, going back as far as 30 days
ALSO JUST LAUNCHED: Enable a Panic Button on your child’s phone!
Feel safer knowing that your child can contact you and other family members in an emergency in just one click. They can open the app and just turn on the Panic Button.
Want Qustodio for all your devices?
New users can install the Qustodio app on up to five family members’ devices, and then monitor and manage remotely from any internet-enabled device. You’re not limited to just Android devices either. Qustodio works on Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, Kindle and Nook.
Important notes for users:
- Qustodio for Android can protect the settings screen of your Android device. If this setting is activated, it will require you to type your Qustodio password to access the settings screen on Android.
- You can access and manage Qustodio at any time from the online dashboard at http://family.qustodio.com
The Qustodio app is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese
If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please contact us at:
Follow us on facebook.com/qustodio or twitter @qustodio
When roaming, additional carrier data charges may apply. Please contact you carrier for details.
NOTE: Works in conjunction with our Screen Time Parental Control app - this is not a stand-alone app. Please install Screen Time Parental Control on you child's device first.
Screen Time's Key Features:
✔ Daily recurring time limit
Kids spending too much time glued to their screen? Screen Time has a simple non-invasive timer that just works
✔ Bedtime control
Block games at bedtime, but allow reading apps
✔ Lights out control
Block all apps at lights out time
✔ School time control
Block social apps and games, but allow educational apps during school hours
✔ Block kids device remotely
Time for lunch? Push a button on your phone, and your kids will be timed out from their devices. No more begging, bribing, or shouting!
✔ Reward your kids with bonus time for completing tasks and chores
Kids used up today's Screen Time? If they tidy their room you can reward them with bonus time from the convenience of your own device. Add as many different tasks and chores as you like - you'll be amazed how your kids start to manage their time responsibly!
✔ Real-time monitoring
What's Billy doing on his device? What web sites is he visiting? What apps is he using? What apps is he spending most time on? Keep track of what they're up to from your own device, without having to own theirs.
✔ App Blocker
Block certain apps completely. Get an alert whenever your kids install a new app.
✔ Kids can't uninstall it
Requires your own password to uninstall.
Follow the instructions on our website to set up Screen Time on your family's devices:
The Remote Control is a subscription service with a 'no strings attached' 14 day free trial. Check out our pricing plans:
If you have any problems please take a look at our help pages, or contact us via the contact page of our website, since we cannot always help you if you post questions in the reviews.
Give your kids the freedom to surf the Internet without the fear of inappropriate content.
Your child must be aware that you are monitoring his/her activities. Your child must agree to have the application installed.
FREE 14-DAY TRIAL
A fully functional free trial protects your devices for 14 days. Afterward, you can choose to continue using free version of the app or purchase a license. Annual subscription is available for US $12 per device. Parents' (admin) devices do not require a license. The license is transferable to other devices of your family.
PARENTAL CONTROL BOARD APP ENABLES YOU TO:
- Prohibit malicious, porno, gambling or other inappropriate web sites
- Locate your child’s phone from your (parent’s) device or from web portal.
- See full track of your child’s movements.
- Set up a geofence to receive a notification when you child leaves a predefined area.
- Lock your child’s phone from your (parent’s) device or from web portal.
- Let your child to send an emergency alert by clicking a button or making a special gesture.
- Set up timetable, specifying time slots when your child can and cannot use the device.
- Prohibit individual applications or restrict time when these apps can be used.
- Monitor time spent of various applications.
- Block calls from/to unwanted phone numbers or set up a while list of phone numbers allowed to call.
- Set restrictions on what web sites may be viewed.
- Monitor text, call and web activities.
- Get notifications when text messages contain violence, bullying, sexting, etc based on your dictionary.
- Prevent your child texting while driving.
- Receive a daily report on your child’s phone usage.
- Set up a lockdown to replace your device’s home screen with your custom screen, where you can place applications, web links or call buttons.
- Remotely wipe (factory reset) a device if stolen
- Remotely reset device password
- Prevent application uninstallation from the device. *
- Manage device hardware, like camera, Bluetooth, microphone, Wi-Fi, Android beam, Audio/Video Record, SD card write, prohibit power off, force GPS on/off. **
* Please note that it is still possible to delete application from the device, e.g. by wiping the device.
** These features work only on Samsung devices with Android 4.2 and higher.
REMOTE WEB-BASED MANAGEMENT
Administrators can manage any number of users and devices from a web-based console. Log in at admin.https://parentalboard.com to manage your family’s settings and account. Setting changes are reflected on the device in under a minute. You can manage your Android, iPhone, iPad and Windows devices from the same web console.
REMOTE IN-APP MANAGEMENT
Administrators can also manage all family devices from their mobile device. Family administrators will receive all alerts, notifications and reports on their devices. For example, if your kid is in emergency or leaves a predefined geofence, you will receive a notification about it as well as precise device location.
Parental Board shows which apps are installed on the protected mobile device. Parents can block unwanted apps or set up a schedule when application can be used. Parents can also see how much their kid spend on a particular app.
Once installed, kids must use the Fire Phoenix browser. Other browsers should be prohibited on the device using ParentalBoard. This way parents can be sure that no malicious, porno or other inappropriate web sites will be opened by their kids.
BROWSING WHITELIST AND BLACKLIST
Create custom lists for sites that should always be allowed (whitelist) or always be blocked (blacklist).
Keywords: child protect, internet filtering, parental control, internet monitor, porn blocker, internet filter, monitoring software, internet monitoring software, child safety, app management, app manager, emergency notification, geofence
QualityTime offers a unique and in-depth analysis of your phone usage. The app provides the ability to curb your habits by setting your own time restrictions like ‘alerts’ and ‘take a break’ actionable features to help you manage and control your usage when needed. You can also connect to the Internet of Things (IoT) to set alerts that tell you when you are overusing your phone!
If you create a QualityTime account, you will be able to see detailed device usage history for up to 6 months, and the usage information will be securely backed-up in the Cloud.
Your Smartphone Timeline:
• Smartphone usage activities log displayed as a fun, visually engaging and easy-to-navigate “timeline”. Scroll up and down to view timeline activities from morning to night. Swipe left & right to navigate to view different dates.
Discover Your Smartphone Habits:
• Daily and Weekly Usage summary of your top apps with time spent on each app and number of times accessed - your “digital diet”.
• Zoom in to hourly usage view for the selected date.
• Tap any app to track app-specific usage history pattern by time or access frequency.
• Customize and exclude tracking by apps; pause tracking at anytime.
• Share my top apps feature.
Manage Your Digital Diet:
• Create device usage alert and app usage alert (e.g. addicted social or games app) .
• Define your own QualityTime Profiles to customize your “Take a Break” (restrict access to your phone).
• Plan your “Take a Break” in advanced (Scheduled Breaks).
• IFTTT (ifttt.com/qualitytime) support to provide valuable if-this-then-that recipes that lets you set personalized alerts with your favorite online services or Internet of Things (IoT) when you exceed your device usage limit.
Please report any feedback, feature requests or suggestions to email@example.com. We will continue to provide updates and enhancements based on your feedback to make this app even more awesome.
QualityTime is a registered trademark of ZeroDesktop Inc.
"The new app designed to create more quality time with your kids. This is Brilliant." - ABC TV Good Morning America
"The app is the simplest solution you’ll find for parents who want to give their kids time-outs from their phones & tablets." - Lifehacker
DinnerTime Parental Control in “20 of the best Android apps from June” - The Guardian
"Hot tech life hacks to make the most of summer" - USA Today
"Parents struggling to get their children away from smartphones and tablets for meals, homework, exercise and other activities can arm themselves with new apps to remotely block access to the devices." - Reuters
The app works from the parent’s phone (Android or iPhone) to link up to two kids' Android devices:
The app gives parents the ability to easily lock and unlock their child’s Android tablet or smartphone during dinner time, studying time or bed time, without intrusive controls, no matter where they are. The app also comes with advanced parental features such as real-time monitoring, app or device usage limits; as well as detailed usage reporting for parents who wish to be more involved in guiding and understanding the way their kids use their phone or tablet.
1. Real-time monitoring: display real-time status of your children’s device (offline, standby, online) and see which app is currently running
2. Bed Time and Study Time control: set a start and end time to pause any activity while in Bed Time or Study Time mode. This still allows kids to access their alarm clock
3. Instant timeout: set ‘dinner time’ break and pauses any activity for any set time, up to 2 hours. Set ‘Take a Break’ and pauses any activity for any set time, up to 24 hours
4. App and Device time limits: set time limits for how long your children can use both the app and the device, regardless of whether the device is online or offline
5. App blocking feature: choose which apps your child can access or block , i.e. only educational apps during exam time
6. Live usage history: see when the last 15 apps your child has been using and for how long
7. Parent notification: notify parents if unusual child’s device activities are detected to give parents peace of mind
8. Customize permitted apps during restrictions: for example: allow reading apps during Bed Time restriction
9. Enhanced blocking feature: optional blocking feature for parents to provide the highest level of restriction control. When ‘enhanced lock feature’ is turned ON, the child’s device will be completely locked with no access to any apps including incoming phone calls while restrictions are enforced
10. Add a second parent: share the DinnerTime Plus parental control with another parent by linking to their phone number
11. Animated report summary on child’s device: avatar animates based on actual device usage; display today’s total screen time, time left on the child device (if there is a screen time limit) and most used app to help kids with their time management
Optional one time in-app purchase ($3.99): unlocks detailed usage reporting on the parent’s and child’s app and links to up to 5 kids’ devices: see how long your child has used their device and which apps they have used the most, so you know exactly what’s distracting them; on the child’s app
Watch short tutorial on how to setup DinnerTime Plus: http://youtu.be/2GDgJRRv3b8
As DinnerTime Plus is cloud-enabled you can use all of the parent’s phone features described above from any location, whether that be in the supermarket, or if your child is at a friend’s house.
(* Separately, we made an app called "DinnerTime Plus" for parents who want to monitor and control their kids use own Android smartphone or Tablet. Please check DinnerTime or DinnerTime Plus *)
The MiiPC Parental Control app allows parents to remotely monitor, manage and control their children’s online & local activities on a MiiPC device.
Help keep your children safe and eliminate everyday hassles by defining who gets to use the MiiPC device at what time and specifying the apps & content that your child can access on their MiiPC device. You can set guidelines for your child’s MiiPC device activities and get real-time monitoring as they use MiiPC.
>> Remotely Monitor & control your children’s activities on MiiPC with the MiiPC Parental Control mobile app
>> Real-time stats on which child is currently logged in to the MiiPC device, what app they are currently using on the MiiPC device and a history of their activities.
>> Take immediate actions to enforce restrictions and time limits for children on the MiiPC device
>> Manage multiple children & multiple MiiPC devices from different locations
>> Set time limits for 'addictive’ apps and websites
>> Set device usage daily time limits for each child
>> Extensive reporting & analysis for each child for each MiiPC device
The MiiPC Media Client is also a WebDAV client which can be used to manage files and folders on WebDAV servers (local and remote) or popular cloud services that offer WebDAV connections such as Box, 4shared and Cubby.
- Scan and auto-detect available MiiPC Media Server or other local WebDAV servers - Seamlessly browse files hosted by WebDAV servers and MiiPC Media Server
- Stream video and music from remote WebDav servers or MiiPC Media Server
- View images and documents (pdf, doc) inline
- Create new folders, upload new files to WebDAV servers or MiiPC Media Server
- Delete files or folders in WebDAV servers or MiiPC Media Server
- Connect to popular Cloud services which provide WebDAV connections such as Box, 4shared, Cubby and Dropbox (via dropdav.com)