Norton Family Premier (free 30-day trial)
• Keeps you in the know about which websites kids visit and helps avoid unsuitable content
• Helps you manage the time your kids spend on their Android devices
• Sends you an email when kids attempt to visit a blocked site
• Keeps you in the loop about where your kids are by letting you map the location of their Android device.*
• Lets you easily stay in the loop about your kids’ online activities from your Android™ mobile device, and adjust settings while you’re on the go
• Shows which apps your kids have downloaded and lets you choose which apps they can use, including YouTube and Facebook.
• Lets you keep an eye on your kids’ SMS text conversations, including what’s said and who they can text.*
• Shows you a 90-day history of what your kids do on their Android devices, allowing you to clearly spot trends and emerging habits.
• Gives you the option to receive detailed reports of what your kids are doing online, right in your inbox.
*Text message and location supervision not available for all countries.
SUPPORT FORUM > NORTON FAMILY
For feedback and suggestions, please visit our support forum:
INTERNET SAFETY FOR KIDS AND TEENS
Online safety is a growing concern for children and parents. Common threats regarding Internet family safety include: cyber bullying, obscene or offensive content, pornography, hateful messages, and sexual predators.
Children are naturally curious and may not always know when an online situation is unsafe. Fortunately, a parental control app like Norton Family can help monitor your child’s online activity.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. Norton is our flagship brand for antivirus, malware, and mobile security protection. Our family of apps provides solutions to your everyday mobile security needs. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: https://onlinefamily.norton.com/familysafety/privacypolicy.fs
SafeKiddo also allows to control the time child is spending on using tablet or smartphone for entertainment purposes while allowing communication functions of the device.
SafeKiddo app protects your child on your home network, on public WiFi networks and on 3G, 4G or LTE mobile networks.
★ Access to specific content on the Web depends on the age of the child –categories are predefined and customized to the child's age but remain easy to modify by parents who best know their kid;
★ Customizable time for surfing the Web for each day of the week;
★ Time control for using device for entertainment
- time period when device can be used
- time duration how long it can be used within defined allowed time period
★ Blocking access to any website on the Internet – regardless of whether its content falls within the parameters allowed for your child's age group;
★ Possibility to remotely modify the rules defined for the child – no need to enter them on your child's mobile or smartphone;
★ Reports detailing the child's activity on the Web e.g. categories of websites visited, time spent on the Internet, blocked websites;
★ Notifications of requests to enter restricted websites by the child.
If you want to share your opinions or comments with us, please send them to email@example.com
We are constantly improving SafeKiddo to be the best parental control app.
Are you concerned about what your kids do on their phones all day? Are they texting and calling during school or late at night? Who are they texting and calling the most? What apps are they using? Take charge of your family with Verizon FamilyBase ® .
With Verizon FamilyBase, you can see how your kids are using their phones to help them learn responsible phone use.
☆ Easy to understand charts let you see when your kids use their phones most at a glance
☆ See who your kids communicate with—know their names, not just their numbers
☆ See what apps your kids use most and when they download new ones
☆ Remote control your kids’ phones—lock them on demand with a click
☆ Set FamilyBase to notify you—like when they add new contacts or text after bedtime
Plus you'll get access to your FamilyBase Dashboard in the FamilyBase app as well as My Verizon (familybase.vzw.com). You can also set usage controls:
☆ Schedule time restrictions to set limits for phone use during school hours or after bedtime
☆ Create always allowed and never allowed contacts
☆ Manage costs by setting limits on Data, Voice and Messaging usage
Your child can always dial 911 in case of emergency. Parents receive a free text alert when a line on their account calls 911.
TRY IT FREE
Download includes a one month FREE trial. After the trial period, you will be billed $4.99 per account per month on your wireless phone bill.
You know what’s best for your kids. Help teach them responsible phone use with Verizon Family Base.
- Recipe Box: Syncs with your Allrecipes Recipe Box! Recipes feature step by step instructions, home cook reviews with awesome tips, photos, nutrition and more.
- Videos: More than a thousand mobile-friendly recipe videos with step-by-step cooking instructions.
- Seasonal Recipes: Get inspired by special seasonal recipes that change daily.
- Shopping List: Add recipes or ingredients to your shopping list, and cross them off at the store.
- Sharing: Write reviews, add photos, pin, post, text, and email your cooking victories.
- Super Search: Search by dietary need, cooking time, and even the ingredients you do and don't want. Or, use Dinner Spinner (phone only) to shake things up!
Last but not least, a fun new look and feel!
Thanks to it, you don’t have to waste your time thinking about another dish for next day or preparing a shopping list for a long time. What is more, using Dinner Planner, you don’t have to worry that the dishes will often repeat or that in your diet is a lot of heavy meals. All you need to do is put in an application your favorite dishes, define categories and the relations between them. If you do that, you can very easy, only with a few clicks, have a menu for whole next week. The menu will respond all your needs. For example, if you decide that during the week you want at least once eat fish and vegan food and you don’t want to eat heavy meals more than two times, application will quickly work out a plan with your needs. What is more – you can determine, modify and delete categories whenever you want.
Also, if you don’t want to define categories, you don’t have to do it. In this case application itself will prepare a menu plan for you which will be based on the list with your dishes. In this menu, dishes selected for the two next days will never be the same. You can also modify plan prepared by Dinner Planner by choosing dishes yourself.
The application will save approved menu so you could take a look at it whenever you want to. Besides, it is possible to analyze your menu from any period of time.
Credits: Dr. Nivedita
Parenting Tips. Being a parent or guardian is hard work. To help you raise happy, healthy kids, follow the tips in this application.
Good parenting tips...what`s that? I have learnt many things in my life that have made me wiser but I was never really taught about these good tips. We inspire co-operation, reduce family conflicts and sibling rivalry, and make your home a sanctuary with our free Compassionate Parent
Parenting (or child rearing) is the process of promoting and supporting the physical, emotional, social, and intellectual development of a child from infancy to being adult.
Parenting is one of the most interesting and rewarding experiences of our life. So we need to spend considerable time preparing to bring our children into the world. Indeed, raising children today is arguably challenging than ever before. It is therefore justifiable on their part to be well versed with the latest trends, gadgets and wares that one needs to be equipped with to be a 'good' parent. Besides fulfilling the primary requirements that child needs, which is, love, care, food, clothes and shelter a good parent will help the child to succeed in life.
This application is developed by Empowered Life sessions.
Website at www.empoweredlifessions.com
Credits: Dr. Nivedita
Here's a write-up on why we created this app - http://bit.ly/gl-res-why
We cover various topics like:
• Parenting tips and advice
• Solutions to different parenting challenges
• Useful apps for parents and children
• Cool videos
• Fun/creative ideas for parents and children
• Touching parenting stories
• and a lot more...
About Grand Legacy
At Grand Legacy, we are building products for parents - to solve the many challenges that come with the job description. From sharing your child's memories with your close ones to leveraging today's technology to help with your child's education, we are working on some very interesting initiatives. Want to know more? Request an invite from our website or send us a tweet (@grand_legacy).
These Positive Discipline Parenting Tools. Provide many alternatives to punishment that also teach children valuable social and life skills such as self-discipline, responsibility, cooperation, and problem-solving skills. These skills help children develop a sense of self-reliance and capability that will serve them throughout their lives.
You’ll notice that none of these tools include any kind of punishment, rewards, or praise (all extrinsic motivators that research keeps showing over and over again do not work). These are tools that provide intrinsic motivation to develop self-reliant children that become happy, successful, contributing members of society. Every tool meets all of the Five Criteria for Positive Discipline:
1. Helps children feel a sense of connection? (Belonging and Significance)
2. Is kind and firm at the same time (Respectful and Encouraging)
3. Is effective long-term, (See the following two criteria)
4. Teaches valuable social and life skills for good character? (Respect, concern for others, problem-solving, cooperation)
5. Invites children to discover how capable they are? (Encourages the constructive use of personal power and autonomy)
For more information or customer service, please go to our contact information at www.positivediscipline.com where you will also find other Positive Discipline products by Jane Nelsen and co-authors, Lynn Lott, H. Stephen Glenn, Cheryl Erwin, Roslyn Duffy, et al.
Online search includes recipes from FoodNetwork.com, Epicurious.com, AllRecipes.com, and MyRecipes.com (which provides recipes from several magazines including Food & Wine, Cooking Light, and many more).
Note that online search is for .com sites only. If you are in Canada or Europe the online search result recipes will be in imperial units.
If you are having any problems with this app please contact the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get them fixed. Your satisfaction, reviews, and ratings are very important to us. Thanks!
There is also now a pro version with many more quotes, no ads, and an updated UI with more background choices.
- Large number of quotes
- Share via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, email and all your social apps
- Great search feature, search by quotes and authors
- Swipe to quickly view quotes
- Save your favorite quotes for later viewing
- Widgets allow you to display a new quote every day on your homescreen
- Personalize - Fully control the look of your application. Customize background image, font colors, size and appearance, and even control transparency
- Set how often quotes are displayed on widgets (e.g., hourly, daily, etc.)
- Choose order of quotes - alphabetical or random
- Copy Quote and paste into all your applications
Contact me directly from within application with your great ideas to make application better, or with any gripes!
Some of the topics include: children, caring, love, relationships, guidance, direction, challenges, joy, sleep deprivation, morals, friendship, responsibility, parental involvement, education, obedience, mothers, fathers, and money.
It now has a real game console, available at will, at any time.
Now the problem with you is this, how to control your child or teen does not misuse or times of day that are not appropriate.
Parental controls allow you to set the time in the week where he can fully utilize his camera, and other times when certain features or applications are blocked. You can also set the schedule in the periods during which he can not call or receive calls or SMS.
Parental control can be used to prevent your child to use his laptop while his hours, or even after a certain time limit calls or SMS exchanges.
The application settings allow you to define a list of applications that remain available, as well as the functionality of the device you want to enable or disable (Wifi, Data, complete shutdown of the network).
Parental control does not require any subscription.
We recommend that you install foremost free trial version limited to 14 days to check the compatibility of your device with the application.
If you encounter problems when using our application thank you contact us at: email@example.com
Keywords: child, adolescent, blocking applications, schedule.
☆ Automatically block texting and calling during school and after bedtime
☆ Get daily updates about when and how often your kids call and text
☆ Block texts, calls and apps on the spot with a single click
☆ See who your kids have been calling and texting
☆ See what apps your kids have been downloading
Your child will always be able to receive calls or texts from you, and can always dial 911 in case of emergency.
TRY IT FREE
Download includes a FREE15-day trial for each phone you add to your account. After the trial period, $4.99/month will be charged to your Sprint bill for each phone you’ve added.
Tags: parental controls, block texting, block calls, phone limits
Parental Control offers:
- Limits usage to appropriate time frames.
- Safeguards against potentially harmful influences including bullies, sexual predators, and criminals.
- Provides insight to quickly address unhealthy behaviors such as drug abuse, depression, or poor social choices.
- Contact Rules (white-list & block specific contacts)
- Insightful Reports about potential teen issues
- Behavior Change Reports to monitor results
Standard and Premium versions are available and both use the same application on your child's phone.
Premium fees are $14.99/month per family or Standard fees are $9.99/month per family.
Visit http://parentalcontrols.bluegrasscellular.com/ for more information. Sign up today for a FREE 14 day trial of Parental Control PREMIUM. No credit card required.
Version 1.1 features an improved user interface and improved layouts for tablets.
QualityTime offers a unique and in-depth analysis of your phone usage. The app provides the ability to curb your habits by setting your own time restrictions like ‘alerts’ and ‘take a break’ actionable features to help you manage and control your usage when needed. You can also connect to the Internet of Things (IoT) to set alerts that tell you when you are overusing your phone!
If you create a QualityTime account, you will be able to see detailed device usage history for up to 6 months, and the usage information will be securely backed-up in the Cloud.
Your Smartphone Timeline:
• Smartphone usage activities log displayed as a fun, visually engaging and easy-to-navigate “timeline”. Scroll up and down to view timeline activities from morning to night. Swipe left & right to navigate to view different dates.
Discover Your Smartphone Habits:
• Daily and Weekly Usage summary of your top apps with time spent on each app and number of times accessed - your “digital diet”.
• Zoom in to hourly usage view for the selected date.
• Tap any app to track app-specific usage history pattern by time or access frequency.
• Customize and exclude tracking by apps; pause tracking at anytime.
• Share my top apps feature.
Manage Your Digital Diet:
• Create device usage alert and app usage alert (e.g. addicted social or games app) .
• Define your own QualityTime Profiles to customize your “Take a Break” (restrict access to your phone).
• Plan your “Take a Break” in advance (Scheduled Breaks).
• IFTTT (ifttt.com/qualitytime) support to provide valuable if-this-then-that recipes that lets you set personalized alerts with your favorite online services or Internet of Things (IoT) when you exceed your device usage limit.
Please report any feedback, feature requests or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will continue to provide updates and enhancements based on your feedback to make this app even more awesome.
QualityTime is a registered trademark of ZeroDesktop Inc.
"The app is the simplest solution you’ll find for parents who want to give their kids time-outs from their phones & tablets." - Lifehacker
DinnerTime Parental Control in “20 of the best Android apps from June.” - The Guardian
"Hot tech life hacks to make the most of summer." - USA Today
"Parents struggling to get their children away from smartphones and tablets for meals, homework, exercise and other activities can arm themselves with new apps to remotely block access to the devices." - Reuters
The DinnerTime app gives parents the ability to easily lock and unlock their child’s Android tablet or smartphone, without intrusive controls, no matter where they are. Attention that normally would be on an electronic device is now refocused to the family encouraging more quality time.
The app works from the parent’s phone (Android or iPhone) to link up to two kids' Android devices:
Watch short tutorial on how to setup DinnerTime: http://youtu.be/2GDgJRRv3b8
Notes for Parents: Most of the 1-star ratings are from children. Our app has one of the highest parent satisfaction rating in Google Play.
1. Instant blocking:
*Dinner Time Break* - pauses any activity for any set time, up to 2 hours.
*Take a Break* - pauses any activity for any set time, up to 24 hours.
2. Bed Time control: set a start and end time to pause any activity while in Bed Time mode. This still allows kids to access their alarm clock.
3. Enhanced Lock feature: optional blocking feature for parents to provide the highest level of restriction control. When ‘enhanced lock feature’ is turned ON, the child’s device will be completely locked with no access to any apps including incoming phone calls while restrictions are enforced.
4. Add a second parent: share the DinnerTime parental control with another parent by linking to their phone.
5. Parent notification: notify parents if unusual child’s device activities are detected to give parents peace of mind.
During these “break” times the child’s ability to use their device - everything from apps to the Internet to texting and calling friends - is temporarily disabled, only incoming calls are allowed while you spend quality time together. Kids can even see the countdown of how much time remains before they are able to access their device again, without any distractions from schoolwork, spending time with the family, or even getting to bed on time.
If you need to manage more than 2 devices or look for extra features such as usage time, time limit to device or individual specific app, please refer our DinnerTime Plus app for both devices.
As DinnerTime is cloud-enabled you can use all of the parent’s phone features described above from any location, whether that be in the supermarket, or if your child is at a friend’s house.
Supported languages include English, Chinese, Portuguese and Korean with more coming.
(* Separately, we made an app called "DinnerTime Plus" for parents who want to monitor and control their kids use own Android smartphone or Tablet. Please check DinnerTime or DinnerTime Plus *)
The MiiPC Parental Control app allows parents to remotely monitor, manage and control their children’s online & local activities on a MiiPC device.
Help keep your children safe and eliminate everyday hassles by defining who gets to use the MiiPC device at what time and specifying the apps & content that your child can access on their MiiPC device. You can set guidelines for your child’s MiiPC device activities and get real-time monitoring as they use MiiPC.
>> Remotely Monitor & control your children’s activities on MiiPC with the MiiPC Parental Control mobile app
>> Real-time stats on which child is currently logged in to the MiiPC device, what app they are currently using on the MiiPC device and a history of their activities.
>> Take immediate actions to enforce restrictions and time limits for children on the MiiPC device
>> Manage multiple children & multiple MiiPC devices from different locations
>> Set time limits for 'addictive’ apps and websites
>> Set device usage daily time limits for each child
>> Extensive reporting & analysis for each child for each MiiPC device
The MiiPC Media Client is also a WebDAV client which can be used to manage files and folders on WebDAV servers (local and remote) or popular cloud services that offer WebDAV connections such as Box, 4shared and Cubby.
- Scan and auto-detect available MiiPC Media Server or other local WebDAV servers - Seamlessly browse files hosted by WebDAV servers and MiiPC Media Server
- Stream video and music from remote WebDav servers or MiiPC Media Server
- View images and documents (pdf, doc) inline
- Create new folders, upload new files to WebDAV servers or MiiPC Media Server
- Delete files or folders in WebDAV servers or MiiPC Media Server
- Connect to popular Cloud services which provide WebDAV connections such as Box, 4shared, Cubby and Dropbox (via dropdav.com)