📣 QualityTime app is having a event to celebrate design renewal!!
❗ Do you want to know how much time you use your phone a day?
❗ Aren't you spending too much time on your phone?
❗ Do you think you're addicted to phone?
If you answered yes, Qualitytime can help you with your worries.
⭐ Trusted by Over 1,000,000 users to protect their time from phone addiction.
⭐ Analyze mobile usage patterns with this smart digital tracker.
⭐ Set your screen time and sense a digital well-being.
⭐ Focus on your work or study away from SNS.
⭐ Take more time with your family, friends, and yourself.
⭐ Easy to use, Variety features.
📣 QualityTime Renewal Event!!
- Meet premium features 50% OFF price
- From 2023.09.22(FRI) to 2023.10.12(THU)
🏃 Don't waste any time on social media, Put digital detox into action in 2023!
📊 Your Usage Timeline: Visually engaging and Easy-to-use real time report
- Monitor and get real time reports on how much time you spend on your phone and app.
- Scroll and Swipe to view timeline activities.(Today, Yesterday, This week…)
🔍 Discover Your Digital Habits: Check most used applications, Get tips for digital diet
- Check daily and weekly usage summary of your mainly used apps including time spent on each app and number of times accessed.
- Customize and exclude tracking by apps; pause tracking at any time.
- Automatically receive a recap of the previous day’s usage summary every morning (can be disabled).
📉 Reduce your phone usage : it’s time for a digital detox
- Create device usage alert (usage time and screen unlocks) and application usage time alert.
- Get alert when you exceed your phone usage limit.
- IFTTT (ifttt.com/qualitytime) lets you set personalized alerts with your favorite online services or Internet of Things (IoT).
☕ Take your own time: Let no one disturb your peace, Limit which apps you use
- “Take a Break” to immediately unplug from your smartphone; one-click access via the “Take a Break” widget.
- Cool down for 30 seconds after the break time. This timer helps you get ready to go back to everyday life.
- “Scheduled Break” : Make a routine by setting “Take a Break” with repeating schedules.
- Capture all your missed notifications during “Breaks”, so you won’t miss anything important.
🔒Lockscreen : A smart controller; Limit your screen time
-”Daily User Ranking” tells your phone usage ranking to compare with other users. You can challenge yourself to take digital detox.
-”Today Total Usage” tells you how much time you have saved compared to yesterday.
-”Today’s Break Time” helps to restrict smartphone use immediately.
📅 Daily Mission: Phone Habit Tracker (NEW)
- Set how much time you want to spend on your phone. You’ll manage device & apps usage.
- You also check daily breaktimes which help you to focus on your task even more.
- Mission Calendar will show everyday achievement, whether you reach your goal or not.
If you experience digital detox through Quality time, please let us Know. This will motivate our team to improve Quality time more effectively. Also, you can report any feedback, feature requests or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
QualityTime is a registered trademark of Mobidays Inc.
- Usage data access (Required)
- Retrieves the currently running app. Optimizing battery usage access (Required)
- Used for running app in power saving mode Appear on top (Optional)
- Display the lock screen on the screen when using the 'Break Time' function
- Display a notification on the screen when using the 'Notification' function Notification Access (Optional)
- No notifications during ‘Break Time' Phone and Contacts (Optional)
- No calls during ‘Break time'
Qualitytime is an effective tool for digital detox. Digital detox with QT helps you save time from nomophobia and enjoy your offtime all the time in your life.