• Utilizes the built-in camera
• Finger swipes activate the erase functionality
• Unlimited photos within any creation
• Save your creations within the app
• Feature your creations on the Photomash website by sharing on Twitter
If you have any questions, suggestions or encounter any problems with Photomash, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See our website at http://www.photomashapp.com
Follow us on twitter @photomashapp
Become a fan at facebook.com/photomashapp
Please leave a review on if you like the app! We appreciate it.
1. 7 different sketch effect Filters: Normal Pencil Sketch, Memory Style Sketch, Blue Art Style FX, Old Movie Whiten, Brightness Editor, Face Frame Guru & Smooth Booth
2. 7 different toon effects HD: 3D Gorden Sculpt, Blur Painting, Color Drawing, Sharpen Filter, Black & White Foto, Reverse Color, Sticker Images.
3. Easy-to-Use interface.
4. Classic Pro/Lite/Full/Free Edition App For Android, Kindle Fire HD, Pad/Tablet, Mobile Phone
5. Load Pics From Camera or Albums
The Photo Sketch effect can be applied to any image.
It provides you the most easy-to-use enhancements for creating art photos.
You can choose to recolor your photos with vivid colors: red, yellow, blue, green or the boring black and white.
Or splash lovely colors on the boring images and make them joyful.
Surely, it lets you gray out everyone in an image, except for yourself.
You are also allowed to draw a red heart surround the girl you are in love with. Then share it into your social stream which definitely will be a romantic way to express your love and win you a sweet girl.
So much fun to play with your ordinary photos.
It lets you become the most creative painter to paint the hair yellow, the sky red, the trees blue or anything weird but wonderful.
And what you need to do is to use your fingers. One for painting while two for zooming.
Some of the awesome features:
* Instantly snap a photo or use one from the photo album
* Simply move your index finger to paint or splach colors on the images
* As many as 66 vivid colors for you to decorate photos
* Easily change the Brush Size, Intensity or Translucence
* Fastly zoom in or out with two fingers
* Quickly to undo the effects with only a tap
* Multiple sharing ways: Facebook, Twitter and many more.
-Simply log in from your Otixo account
-Full front & back camera support
-Uploads pictures from your photo albums and camera shots
Cloud Services Supported:
Dropbox, GDrive, Picasa, Box, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Ubuntu One, Amazon S3, CX, Huddle, Alfresco, FTP sites, WebDAV, MyDrive, CloudMe, Dump Truck, Digital Bucket, 4Shared, Web.de, FilesAnywhere, GoDaddy, GMX, HiDrive, Strato, Online Folders, Yandex, + many more!
Otixo connects all your favorite services into a single place so that you can work and collaborate more effectively in the cloud. With Otixo, you can search, move and share files across all your different clouds from one simple site.
★ FEATURES LIST:
- You need to pick a picture from your gallery to generate the sketch effects.
- The app. is optimized for tablets!
- Share your masterpiece via Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, E-Mail, MMS and other applications!
- Save on sdcard!
★ Please rate us and provide us your valuable feedback as we are constantly making efforts to bring you with more nice apps.
★ Please click on the ads to help us earning so we can continue the development and provide you with more interesting apps!
The real time feature helps you be the best joker.
So, turn your friend into an ET or any jokes!
No matter how clumsy he is, Photo Booth will produce surreal effects.
Just let your imagine run wild, snap wacky photos and share them!
Other Hot Features:
* Creating distorting photos is as EASY as 1, 2, 3!
* Real-time effects applied directly to your camera!
* LIVE Preview as many as 18 effects!
* Work on Front & Back facing camera
* iPod Touch users can even get in on the fun!
* Instantly share via Facebook, Twitter, Email etc.
* Add Various effects: Normal, Sketch, X-Ray, Bulge, Stretch, and many many more...
- 7 different sketch effect Filters: Normal Pencil Sketch, Memory Style Sketch, Blue Art Style FX, Old Movie Whiten, Brightness Editor, Face Frame Guru & Smooth Booth
- 7 different toon effects HD: 3D Gorden Sculpt, Blur Painting, Color Drawing, Sharpen Filter, Black & White Foto, Reverse Color, Sticker Images.
- Easy-to-Use interface.
- Beautify, Crop, Rotate, Filp, Hue, Resize, Contrast, Saturation, Enhance, Redeye, Fisheye,
Bronzer, Exposure, Erase, Remover
- Classic Pro/Lite/Full/Free Edition App For Android, Kindle Fire HD, Pad/Tablet, Mobile Phone
- Load Pics From Camera or Albums
- Share Pictures to Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Keek, Kik, Tumblr, Flickr, Path, Pinterest, Vine, Tumblr, Google+
The Photo Sketch effect can be applied to any image.
Please send all feedback and suggestions to email@example.com . We love to hear your ideas.
Crop your photos into one of 180+ awesome Shapes, Symbols, and share it to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and other social networks with InstaShape. Create amazing Insta Shape photos.
Effortlessly create eye catching images and share shaped images with your friends.
Make your images look great!
★ Crop/ frame your images into custom insta shapes
★ Zoom, rotate and move shape for endless possibilities!
★ Change the color or use patterns to customize your insta shape
★ More than 100 custom shapes and more to come
★ Save images to your photo library and share directly with friends
★ Share shaped images directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and more
★ Add #InstaShape to your photos
Please add #InstaShape hashtag to your shaped photos to get more likes and followers!
★★★ IMPORTANT ★★★
Developing quality apps requires months of effort and dedication. To keep the development going and to recover my costs, this app uses ads for monetization.
Create Photo Strip
• Selection of photo strip arrangements and photo filters
• Shoot up to 4 photos manually or use the photo booth style timer
• Unique swipe-to-retake feature to quickly review each photo
• Front- and back-facing camera support
Basic Save and Share
• Photo strips are auto-saved and added to the Gallery
• Beam to compatible devices using Android Beam
• Share through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Email, etc.
Share with "Wings"
• Link your Facebook or Dropbox account to enable one-click or auto share
• Automatically schedule retries in the background if sharing fails
• Share to any of your Facebook albums and control privacy level
• Grant access to a dedicated app folder in your Dropbox and share to that folder
DIY Photo Booth
If you are looking to set up a DIY photo booth at an event, check out Party PhotoBooth. It runs on the same engine as Flying PhotoBooth, but with added features and guest-friendly UX specially designed for setting up a self-serve kiosk at parties. There is also a step-by-step Instructable on how to do this: http://www.instructables.com/id/5-minute-Photo-Booth/
INTERVIEW WITH MYSELF
Me: How is Flying PhotoBooth different from other photo booth apps or photo strip creation tools?
Myself: My goal is to help you put together and share a photo strip in the least amount of time possible, hence the "Flying" before the PhotoBooth. This is achieved through a minimal and responsive UI, and a streamlined work flow that includes: CAPTURE, REVIEW, SAVE and SHARE. While most photo strip apps focus on photo editing capabilities, I spend my time polishing this work flow to get you through with the fewest clicks in the shortest time, as well as adding sharing options, such as Sharing with "Wings".
Me: How is Sharing with Wings any different from the standard way we share via the Facebook app?
Myself: "Wings" is the sharing engine that integrates with SDKs published by Facebook and Dropbox. It gives Flying PhotoBooth a lot more control throughout the sharing process. The one-click and auto share features allow you to share a photo strip without launching the Facebook or Dropbox app. If you decide to take photos in a tunnel without connectivity, Wings will queue up those share requests and try them later. Not only is Wings the faster and more reliable way to share, it also lets you share to any Facebook album and control the privacy level, thanks to the fine-grained control we have in the sharing process.
Me: Are there some more cool features?
Myself: The swipe-to-retake feature is a unique picture review process that fits really well into the work flow. Android Beam support is another unique feature among photo apps. I initially added the functionality for fun, but it turns out to be a very convenient way to share. You can beam a photo strip to your friend even without a network connection!
Me: Will your app work on my device?
Myself: Yes, as long as your phone or tablet has a camera. The app is very stable across devices, it will not crash or "force close". If you have read this far, you may as well give it a try?
Me: Well, is it free?
Myself: Absolutely, and also free of ads.
Let's privacy pictures!
Sidaguyo not want to reveal any unwanted photos?
Now try mosaic!
Mosaic pictures in the photo folder, you can.
Touch the pictures to load and drag the area you want to mosaic.
Later versions of the Galaxy 2 has been optimized.
The other device can not be tested can not be optimized.
Dear user, please understand.
Let's first look at a few user Comments:
Robert, HTC Desire S
"Superb Great app. It even managed to do what I couldn't and find the files I lost when trying to hide them with It's crummy competitor."
Shemim, Motorola XT530
"Extremely five star app! Very useful....so fast and easier"
Deshon, HTC Thunderbolt
"Heck yes! The new feature is the best. Now I can hide that app without people saying what app is this and why is it a password! Def a must have!"
Trying to protect and lock your private data? Trying to lock your photos and videos in security place? Worried about data security when lost your Android phone or somebody looked at your phone? Then Check this security application out, Photo Safe! Store your gallery medias in vault, protect your personal images and movies safe! This is your gallery protector, Lock your Gallery!
No one touches your private data without permission! That is the power of photo safe!
*Folder management for private photos! Copy or Move your medias inside folders.
*Multi-select to hide or restore your media files.
*Hide or Restore your pictures or videos on one page
*Select all or unselect all to hide/restore media files.
*Use system gallery to lock.
*Thumbnails view of your images
*Left rotate or right rotate your images when viewing
*Multi-touch to zoom in/out your photos
Permissions Explained :
1)PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS - you can dial 2222 or pin number to enter Photo Safe
2)UNINSTALL_SHORTCUT, INSTALL_SHORTCUT - you can hide app icon from application list. So no knows Photo Safe is installed
3)INTERNET , READ_PHONE_STATE - for advertisements
4)WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for functioning of the app
Q: Where are my private photos and videos stored?
A: For photos, the private files are under /sdcard/vaultypro/camera/images
For videos, the private files are under /sdcard/vaultypro/camera/videos
Q:I got a new phone, how to transfer my private medias from old phone to new phone?
A: Basically, there are two steps. First step is copying entire folder /sdcard/vaultypro on old phone and then paste it on new phone. Second step is installing PhotoSafe on new phone. Then you should be able to get all your medias exactly the same as your old phone.
Please note, based on different phone, the /sdcard/vaultypro folder could exist either on your phone internal storage, or on your physical external sdcard. So just remove the physical external sdcard and put it on your new phone might not work. You have to check whether the original /sdcard/vaultypro exists or is copied on your new phone.
Q:I already installed PhotoSafe on my new phone, how can I transfer the medias of my old phone?
A: If you do not have any private medias on your new phone, you can uninstall PhotoSafe and then delete /sdcard/vaultypro entire folder. Then you can follow previous Q&A to transfer medias from old phone to new phone.
If you already have quite a few medias on your new phone, you can copy files are under /sdcard/vaultypro/camera/images from old phone and then copy them to the same directory on new phone. Also remember to copy files are under /sdcard/vaultypro/camera/videos. After that, on your new phone, go to settings -> Scan missing files, you will find your medias in private Lost + Found folder.
photosafe, gallery photo hide, photo vault, kii safe, photo locker, gallery vault
Each Picpocket title explores a particular facet of the photographer’s work with an aim to inspire and educate professional photographers and photography enthusiasts, placing an emphasis on posing, lighting, storytelling, composition, exposure data and much more.
With a flick of a finger you will be amazed at the artistry, story and technique of the some of the most memorable images in the world. The galleries will remind you to explore different techniques, search for better light and give flight to your imagination. You may simply want to sit back, relax and enjoy some memorable moments, wonder at our beautiful planet or be touched by the human spirit.
The first four images of each title are free. Purchase the title to view the remainder of the images within a gallery.
You may search the galleries by artist, title or genre and you’ll have the ability to add selected artists, titles and individual photographs to your "Favorites" album. Within "my faves" you may add, edit or delete items. You can also create your own albums with various images from any artist.
You may archive titles at your leisure and restore them at any time. To archive titles, go to the gallery thumbnail page of a title, click on the "About" button and then select the "Archive" button on the bottom right. You can restore all archived titles at once from the settings menu or individually from the titles menu.
You must be connected to the internet to view all of the free sample images. You can still browse purchased and previously viewed images while offline. To purchase more titles, you must be connected to the internet.
New artists and titles will be added regularly. You will receive notifications letting you know about all the updates. You may swipe the artists, titles and genre screens down to refresh the content while online at any time.
Picpockets: World’s Best Photographs was created by Jerry Ghionis, a professional photographer widely considered to be one of the best wedding photographers in the world.
Photofeed automatically and securely backs up and intelligently organizes all of your photos from all your devices in one place. You can access and share all your photos privately from anywhere. New users can choose the FREE account that allows up to 1,000 photos, or upgrade to a paid account for more storage.
We are your secure, private gallery for all your photos, across all your devices:
- Do you take family photos with your android camera?
- Do you have old photos on multiple hard drives?
- Do you have hundreds or even thousands of unorganized photos on your phone, social networks (including Facebook) and computers?
- Are you afraid of losing your phone or computer and losing all your memories?
- Are you looking for a way to keep your photos safe in the cloud, and make them securely accessible and sharable with friends and family?
This service automatically backs up your photos from your mobile devices and computers, and keeps them intelligently organized. They will be visible only to you, in a safe, secure place, and can be shared privately only with the people you choose.
★ Automatic Backup
Every time you take a photo on your mobile device or load it onto your computer, Photofeed will automatically make a backup of it for you in the cloud.
★ Secure and safe
Photofeed takes privacy seriously and uses 256-bit encryption to make sure that your photos are only seen by you. You also have the option of private sharing, so you can choose what photos you share and who you share them with.
★ Private sharing with the people you care about
All of your photos are private by default. You control all sharing and viewing options. Choose what photos you share, how you share them, and whom you share them with.
★ Always Organized
We'll organize all your photos in a single, beautiful timeline so you can view them quickly and easily as if you were browsing your mobile photo gallery. After uploading photos, the service analyzes the metadata of each photo to intelligently place them in albums.
★ Back up the photos from your computer and other devices
Have a lot of photos on your computer and external hard drives? Upload them using our desktop uploader for Mac OSX and Windows. The uploader is your photography assistant. It searches your computer for photos, then uploads them in the background so you can continue to do other things, uninterrupted, on your computer.
★ Photos from your social networks and messaging apps
Photofeed can automatically back up all your Facebook photos too. Soon we will support photos from Instagram, Flickr, and other popular social networks. We also can back up all the images/smileys your friends send you on WhatsApp, LINE, WeChat, and similar chat and messaging applications.
Photofeed automatically detects and ignores duplicate photos. So, you don’t have to worry about sorting or organizing photos yourself.
★ Free and Subscription-based plans
Our FREE plan gives all Photofeed users free storage of up to 1,000 photos, and additional free storage for sharing Photofeed with friends. Users also have the option to try our unlimited premium plan free for the first month!
You take thousands of photos every year capturing your most precious moments. Use Photofeed to keep them safe and secure. Photofeed is your private, organized, and automatic gallery for all your personal photos.
***** "Repix gives your photos a fantastic new look" - Mashable
***** "Repix turns snaps into masterpieces" - Engadget
***** "Turn your ordinary photos into works of art" - AppAdvice
Using Repix couldn’t be more simple – all of the tools are easily available at your fingertips and all editing happens in real-time. Use the brushes to freely edit your photos with stunning effects and apply some of the world’s most beautifully designed filters and borders. Repix gives you the creative editing tools you have always wanted. Once you've finished, save and share your photos to your favourite services.
The free version of the app offers a selection of tools and users can purchase more tools in-app.
- 30+ handcrafted effect brushes to edit any part of your photo with a finger. Amazing set of Animated, Decoration, Effect, Color and Artistic brushes to add unique touch to your photos
- Built-in support for Samsung’s Galaxy Note S-Pen & Galaxy S 4 Air View technology
- 16 carefully designed filters, including amazing spotlight filters
- 17 beautiful frames gives a final touch to your photos
- Super smooth cropping tool with 5 presets
- Fast and robust adjustments tool let you easily bring out the best in your photos
- Zero-friction design: ability to switch between tools without extra steps
- Direct access to all the albums as well as photos in Facebook
- Studio-grade technology and intuitive interface to inspire new levels of creativity
- Direct share your photos on your favourite services. Keep on using #repix
Repix is the most inspiring photo editor!
Have a question or suggestion? Contact us:
More from developer
The MiiPC Parental Control app allows parents to remotely monitor, manage and control their children’s online & local activities on a MiiPC device.
Help keep your children safe and eliminate everyday hassles by defining who gets to use the MiiPC device at what time and specifying the apps & content that your child can access on their MiiPC device. You can set guidelines for your child’s MiiPC device activities and get real-time monitoring as they use MiiPC.
>> Remotely Monitor & control your children’s activities on MiiPC with the MiiPC Parental Control mobile app
>> Real-time stats on which child is currently logged in to the MiiPC device, what app they are currently using on the MiiPC device and a history of their activities.
>> Take immediate actions to enforce restrictions and time limits for children on the MiiPC device
>> Manage multiple children & multiple MiiPC devices from different locations
>> Set time limits for 'addictive’ apps and websites
>> Set device usage daily time limits for each child
>> Extensive reporting & analysis for each child for each MiiPC device
The MiiPC Media Client is also a WebDAV client which can be used to manage files and folders on WebDAV servers (local and remote) or popular cloud services that offer WebDAV connections such as Box, 4shared and Cubby.
- Scan and auto-detect available MiiPC Media Server or other local WebDAV servers - Seamlessly browse files hosted by WebDAV servers and MiiPC Media Server
- Stream video and music from remote WebDav servers or MiiPC Media Server
- View images and documents (pdf, doc) inline
- Create new folders, upload new files to WebDAV servers or MiiPC Media Server
- Delete files or folders in WebDAV servers or MiiPC Media Server
- Connect to popular Cloud services which provide WebDAV connections such as Box, 4shared, Cubby and Dropbox (via dropdav.com)
The DinnerTime app gives parents the ability to easily lock and unlock their child’s Android tablet or smartphone, without intrusive controls, no matter where they are. Attention that normally would be on an electronic device is now refocused to the family encouraging more quality time..
In modern times it can be difficult for families to spend quality time together, as during mealtimes kids can be distracted by their latest tablet or smartphone. The Dinner Time app is a simple solution.
The app has 3 key settings, and works from the parent’s Android device:
• Dinner Time: pauses any activity for 30 minute, 1 hour or 2 hours
• Take a Break: pauses any activity for any set time, up to 24 hours
• Bed Time: set a start and end time to pause any activity while in bedtime. Still allow your kids to use their devices as an alarm cock during bedtime.
During these “break” times the child’s ability to use their device - everything from apps to the Internet to texting and calling friends - is temporarily disabled, only incoming calls are allowed while you spend quality time together. Kids can even see the countdown of how much time remains before they are able to access their device again, without any distractions from schoolwork, spending time with the family, or even getting to bed on time.
Just install this app on the parent's device (Android phone) and also on your kid's device (Android phone or Android tablet). Easily link the two together and you’re all set. The iOS support for the parent’s device will be available in May.
For privacy and protection, the DinnerTime app does not require the user to enter their name, email or age. Just install the app on both parent and kid’s device, link the two using SMS text messages and that’s it. It’s that simple!