** Send SMS Permission is needed to allow you to send the screenshot to a friend by SMS. The app will never send an SMS without you **
Take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3, or Note 2 using a hand swipe:
1. Open Settings > Motion.
2. Scroll down and find Hand Motion, then Palm Swipe to Capture, and tick the box.
3. Close the menu and shape your hand like you are “chopping” the screen, set your hand on either side of the screen, then horizontally swipe across it – it doesn’t matter which way. If you’ve done it correctly, you should hear the camera shutter and receive a notification that a picture has been saved to the gallery.
Another way to take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3 or Note:
1. Pressing the Power and Home buttons at the same time will also grab an image of the screen. This can be awkward to get right, so it’s important to remember to press both buttons at the same time, and hold them until the shutter sound is heard.
Both these methods also work on the Samsung Galaxy Notes as well, and the second method is also applicable to the Galaxy S2.
Take a screenshot on other Android 4.0, 4.1, or 4.2 devices:
1. Press the Power button and Volume down key at the same time. Remember to hold them until you hear a click or see a screenshot sound. This works on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and the Google Nexus 7 tablet and should be the first method you try on an Android device. Remember to hold both keys down at precisely the same time, and hold until the shutter clicks.
With Screen Grabber, send a map or directions to your best friend with a couple of clicks. There’s nothing quite like Screen Grabber and free is always good. Real good.
• With a single click take a screen shot of your Android screen. Tap. Done.
• Email that screen shot to anyone, anywhere, any time. JaredCo makes sharing simple.
• Screen Grabber stores all your screen captures in a new picture file called Screen Grabs. Want to see you contacts list from a month ago? Easy if you grabbed a screen shot of that important client’s phone number. It’s in the file labeled Screen Grabs, right where we put it for you.
• Want to send a map or directions to your technically-impaired friends? It doesn’t get any easier than click and send with Screen Grabber.
• So simple to synch, Screen Grabber does it all for you. Download and you’re good to go.
Pictures, app icons, maps, tools, contacts, addresses – no matter what’s showing up on your screen, Screen Grabber stores it in one place so you don’t have to fumble for what you need now.
And best of all, Screen Grabber is totally free so it costs you zip. But, like all JaredCo apps, it delivers real functionality that enhances your Android experience.
You’ve got nothing to lose and lots of utility to gain. Like all JaredCo apps, we design them, we build them and we support them. Even the FREE ones.
NOTE: If the app widget does not show in the Widgets list to add to home screen, move the app installation to the device and NOT the SD card. Most app widgets do not work when installed on the SD card.
Once the Title Widget is placed on the home screen, you can drag and place the widget anywhere on the home screen. You can add as many titles as you wish; for example, name your home screens: Main Apps, Games, Tools, Office Apps, etc.
To edit the text, simply tap the widget. To re-size the widget view and make sure the entire title is shown, apply a long press on the widget which will bring up a sizing outline. (see photos)
Finally: We encourage our users to contact us via email to discuss any concerns or suggestions regarding the app, if any. We cannot address review comments due to the fact that most negative comments that are left without prior contact with the developer are placed with the intent to lower app ratings and misguide the consumer.
Enjoy this Free App from wildroid.com - The Paid App allows you to modify text color, size and alignment for each widget in addition to global text font style, animated text and shadowed text settings.
Copyright 2012 wildroid.com
Power key is hard to press? Lock the screen with a shake!
"Shake - Screen Off" is very easy to use to help lock your screen with a simple hand shake!
"Shake - Screen Off" is also a battery saver app, which can help to kill all background processes when screen off. You won't need other battery saver tools, "Shake - Screen Off" can help you save your phone's battery as you wish.
With "Shake - Screen Off", you don't need to press power button again when you want your device turn to sleep mode. Just a "Shake" make it! To help you save your battery life greatly in this simple way.
Tiny size, only 200k!
## BEWARE ##
Take care when you are trying to adjust the sensibility of the sensor! Be carefully when you are trying to adjust it to the max value!
## How to turn it off when sensor is too sensitive? ##
Please call this phone; ShakeOff won't work when calling in.
Turn it off or adjust the sensor lower when calling.
## PERMISSIONS ##
+ INTERNET_ACCESS, READ_BOOKMARK, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE are required for AirPush.
+ READ_PHONE_STATE, INSTALL_SHORTCUT, ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION are required by LeadBolt.
## How to Uninstall ##
1. Open "Settings" in Home;
2. Select "Location & Security-> Select device administrators";
3. ShakeOff - Deactivate;
4. Uninstall ShakeOff normally;
## STATEMENT ##
"Shake - Screen Off" doesn't use any tricky way to prevent uninstalling. It just uses a system level permission (Device Policy Manager) to turn screen off which needs the user's confirmation. The user need to remove the permission authorization before uninstalling this app.
Hide the systembar and use your tablet in fullscreen-mode without losing systembars main functions: navigation options and notifications .
~ please note: This app requires root!
~ read below for issues and limitations !
This app is a light-weight replacement/companion for the default systembar on tablets.
It can disable the bottom systembar on most tablets running Android 3 or Android 4.
Now you can use the full screen for your own apps without wasting space for the bottom bar.
» Play games,
» Watch videos,
» Surf the web,
» Read your mails...
››› everything fullscreen and without losing the main functions of the systembar:
Go back, Go to Homescreen, switch between recently used apps, access notifications...
The provided replacement buttons can be configured in function, visibility, position and size. Following actions can be assigned to any button:
• Go back: Navigate back within apps.
• Go to homescreen: Shortcut to directly go to homescreen.
• Show recent apps: Quickly switch between recently used apps.
• Show notifications: Display a panel with notifications.
• Restore systembar: An action to quickly restore systembar.
• Open apps menu: Easy access even to menu of older apps.
• Pie-Menu: Opens a configurable pie-menu.
The also available plus-Version supports an automatic mode:
Just define the apps you want to use in fullscreen mode and full!screen+ takes care of the rest. It will automatically disable the bottom bar for those apps.
- Start your browser -> *poof* bottom bar is gone.
- Switch back to Home -> the bar reappears.
- Play Video -> always in fullscreen.
You don't have to care!
issues and limitations:
- in case you experience problems after reboot like notifications not working or not able to autostart:
Please upgrade/change your SuperUser-Manager and use it to upgrade/install latest su-binary!
- There are limitations with phone devices. You might lose ability to accept incoming calls or receive SMS in fullscreen mode. Please make sure to test this before using full!screen.
- On devices with split systembar (notifications on top and navigation on bottom) it is not possible to just hide navigationbar. This unfortunately is a system-limitation and no workaround possible.
If you got "Add to Home Screen", you can create shortcut looks like iPhone / iPad WebClip.
* Open graph based sites
[Supported file formats]
* Office ( doc, docx , xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx )
* Image( jpg, png, gif)
Touch the suspended icon to lock screen, completely liberate the power button.
Please assign Auto-lock right to Lock screen.
We are so sorry that a lot of users are haunted by the problem of unable to uninstall. Actually, there is no problem about uninstalling Lock Screen. Because of the Android OS, you need to deactivate ‘Lock Screen’ before you uninstall it.
You can uninstall in the Setting of Lock Screen or uninstall it by following operation: click "Settings—>Security—>Device administrators" to shut off Lock screen.
Please let me know if you meet any bugs or want any improvement!
It's hard to believe but this app can solve these issues by liberating you from the usage of the power button.
It turns automatically your screen off when you put your phone into your pocket or onto a table and turn the screen on when you take it out or up. No need to touch any button and you are ready to go.
HOW TO UNINSTALL?
Use the UNINSTALL button in the app.
HOW IT WORKS
It monitors the orientation of the device through the gravity sensor. When your phone is pointing downward by its top, below a certain angle, it's likely to be out of use. In this situation the proximity sensor is activated to determine if it is covered. If yes, it turns the screen off because probably you placed the phone into your pocket or onto a table. To keep the battery usage low the program turns on the proximity sensor only when it's really necessary. Moreover, when it turns your screen off and the proximity sensor is covered it puts your phone into deep sleep state to save as much energy as possible.
- Pocket Sensor: Recognizes if your phone is in your pocket.
- Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table.
- Turn Screen Off by Proximity: activates the proximity sensor before turning the screen off.
- Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by any movements, for example by lifting up by hand. Usage of the power button can interferes with this option.
- Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on by relying on the small movements you are doing by your hand while holding the phone. If motions are detected while the screen is facing up, it keeps the screen on because it can be suspected that the phone is held and probably you are reading something. If the phone is steady it will turn the screen off normally no matter the position you leave your device. It's especially helpful if your lock key is hard to reach or if the power button is broken.
- Tasker, Llama, Locale supported by plug-in.
IN-APP PURCHASE FEATURES
- Wider range in Table Sensor
- Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout can be set above 15 minutes
- Exclude Apps option: The app pauses itself anytime if selected app is running, it'll resume when you close the app. Useful when playing games etc.
- Widgets, PowerToggles plug-in
VERSIONS: FREE vs. PRO vs. UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE (recommended)
In the Pro version, there is no 15 minutes limit for turning the screen on by motion and the Table sensor can be set more precisely. Unlocked version has everything what Pro has, plus it has an Exclude App list, a more advanced Delayed lock option and Widgets.
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
On some devices (e.g. HTC One) the alarm clock is switched off by the app after it had gone off! Please check if it's the case for you. If, yes, use a third party app, for example: http://goo.gl/Y55zBZ
Q: I'm experiencing high battery usage, why?
A: The app should use about 6 percent extra energy per day if you are not using too much the Turn Screen On by Motion feature, for example keeping your phone face down when it's on a table. Moreover, the android en-built battery consumption measurement can show much higher results if it's based on a short period of time.
More FAQ : http://goo.gl/D4BgQ5
*Organize applications, bookmarks and contacts using tags
*Create shortcuts on home screen for easily access
*Support import & export
*50+ commercial icons for shortcuts
*Support multiple resolutions
Note: use widget instead of shortcut if icon and label lost after reboot.
Permissions are needed for reading bookmarks and contacts, also backup and restore.
It can Choose or Manage Home/Launcher apps, just Tap or Long press the Home Icon.
You can easily Set/Clear default Home app, See the Home detail, Kill invisible Home to save memory and Uninstall Home app. And it uses green color text to show which Home is running.
It can support all screen resolution properly in Portrait/Landscape, include QVGA/HVGA/WVGA/WQVGA/qHD.
This app works well from 1.6 to 2.3, but since from 2.2 it can't set Home app as default, so some device can't use this feature.
-For secure needs, The System Home's kill & uninstall features are disabled.
-To turn on/off auto kill feature, just press menu->setting, and change the checkbox status.
Google disabled the API to set or clear default Home since android 2.2. So if you want to clear default home, please follow Donald's way:
1.Go into settings/applications/manage applucations/all;
2.Choose default home.
3.Choose the "Launch by default" button, "clear defaults" and it is done.
Thanks Donald's clear feedback.
Keywords & Tags: Homescreen, Launcher, Manager, Cover Flow
If you have any suggestion, please send me an email, my email is firstname.lastname@example.org, so that I can improve it.Thank you! :)
Attention: You need to refer to the uninstall guide in this app before uninstalling it.
-Select widget from Home screen menu.
-It will ask for permission when you are using it for the First time.
Before uninstalling widget make sure to disable admin permissions in Location & security > Select device admin > Lock Screen Widget
- dimming the screen 15-100% (below minimum system brightness)
- screen color and a contrast adjustment
- system brightness 0-100% adjustment
- functional widget (on/off, system brightness, settings)
- autorun option
Some phones have a color tint screen. This app have a possibility to try to improve colors on this kind of the screen by setting an additional factor RGB.*
The range of the dimmer is from 15% to 100% (it allows to dim the screen below a min system brightness value). Make a relief for your eyes during a nightly reading.
Furthermore, you can change fast the system brightness too.
The additional contrast factor can try to make the reading or a picture viewing more comfortable on some screens.*
The widget provides fast on/off service with a shortcuts to the Adjuster settings and the system brightness settings.
The application has the autorun option which works with the dimmer set above 22% (for the safety).
A gamma adjustment is not possible to do.
*The colors and the contrast are done the best as can be, there is no possibility to access to the screen programmatically.
Even so, the app can be useful for some devices and very helpful in the reading or making images more natural on the overcolored screens.
Downloaded by more than 1.7 million users!
PLEASE READ THESE DISCLAIMERS:
1. This app has no connection to any calendar like Google Calendar - for now. Please don't rate it badly because it doesn't show your appointments. The widget was never intended for it. Nevertheless, by popular demand, I will introduce a Google Calendar connection, as one of the extensions to the widget.
2. You may need to reboot your device with Android 4.x in order to see this app in the widget list. Although I introduced changes to the app sometime ago to not need this, it remains an issue for some 4.x users (all home screen widgets have to deal with this annoyance).
NEW IN 1.5.5
• Introducing extensions support: These are separate apps that bring additional features to Month Calendar Widget that you can purchase here on Google Play
The first extension is available now: Month Calendar Widget in your lockscreen! (Android 4.2+ required). Dowload it at http://goo.gl/zqXWIl
• Resizing possible with all launchers: Please note that it works only when using the "Stretch widget" option
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET
Just read the introduction screen! Tap the "How to use" button. It appears after downloading the app, if you close it just look for it in the app drawer. If you still can't getting it to work please follow the instructions at http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2013/02/how-to-put-month-calendar-widget-on.html
OK, I GOT IT, I'M USING IT AND I LIKE IT
Perfect! Then you can help me by:
• Spreading the word about the app: Tell your friends about it, specially in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc
• Purchasing one of the extensions: I'm introducing extensions to the widget that you can purchase here on Google Play. The Lockscreen extension is the first, more will come!
• Making a donation: You can do it from the app's Settings screen or from http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2012/05/im-accepting-donations.html
Thanks in advance!
If you have problems installing/using the widget, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)
Find Month Calendar Widget's source code in GitHub: https://github.com/JoseGD/MonthCalendarWidget
3 Widget Sizes
->2x2 4x1 4x2
Custom Text Color
5 Font Sizes
3 Board Colors
->White, Black, Transparent
** PLEASE NOTE **
Open app by adding widget!
For drawing notes, recorded notes, and many more features see Whiteboard Pro!
Keywords: note notes notepad reminder reminders write draw text marker color widget widgets home screen homescreen scroll scrolling
You'll be able to walk and text at the same time and actually use any App you desire, while Transparent Screen is running.
The original Transparent Screen is the best and was the first App of its kind.. Don't get fooled by others ;)
If you encounter any problems or you think a feature is missing, simply send me an E-Mail (email@example.com). I take care of all requests as quick as possible.
- Why is the App requesting the permission "DISPLAY SYSTEM-LEVEL ALERTS"?
This permission allows me to show the image of the camera, while you're able to use the phone as usual.
- Why is the permission "INTERNET" necessary?
To display ads, it's needed to request those permissions. If you don't like to have ads or this kind of permission requests, you can purchase the PRO version.
- Does it effect the battery draining?
Yes, it needs some more resources. But I'm trying to keep it as low as I'm able to ;)
- Why is it a bit laggy?
I'm not able to prevent that! It's due to the use of transparency. But it is stable enough on most phones and lowest resolution, to do what it's intended to do.
- Does my phone need to be rooted?
This is the free version of the application which is fully functional, however at the moment it does not receive feature updates (more information: http://www.androidagendawidget.com/free-version-going-into-stasis) unless you are using Android version 4 or greater which started out with Agenda Widget 2.0
The free version still gets bug fixes and will have some minor changes to the settings.
Agenda Widget Plus gets you:
A grid view
Support for UTD
New default theme
Calendar color override
Easier to make separate widgets
For a full list of differences between free and plus is check the website http://www.androidagendawidget.com/upgrade
More about the free version:
Calendar application support:
- Google including Activesync
- Motorola Droid corporate calendar application(now obsolete)
- Touchdown exchange
Tasks application support:
- SSI gTasks
- Dato GTask
- Google Task Organizer (Full version)
- Got To Do (Full version))
Scrolling is available with ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher, Xperia Arv launcher and others.
Zeam has dropped scrolling launcher support, not my fault :P
Please E-MAIL with bug reports, comments are useless.
If you like this buy the Plus version!
If you are having a problem with the widget or have a suggestion about a missing feature, the ONLY way it will get done is if you email me or add a comment on the forum! :)
More from developer
Selectable 3D cubes float in space in a vertically scrolling layout.
- Fluid 3D motion
- Fully customizable
- Accelerometer effects
- Texture quality settings
- Various interesting visual settings
- Honeycomb/tablet friendly
The source code for the app itself serves as a useful tutorial for learning how to use the min3D library for your own projects.
- Button-less trackpad interface using simple touch gestures
- One-click auto-connect with no need for IP address configuration
- Adjustable mouse acceleration, speed, and other fine-tuning mouse cursor control options
- "Mouse fling" maintains cursor velocity on mouse-release
* Virtual Trackpad is now fully-functional and ad-free *
Requires companion desktop host application:
(OS X or Windows with Java 32bit or 64bit)