★ Real-time RAM usage
★ Task Killer
★ Cache Cleaner
★ Garbage Collector
★ Auto Boost (in pro version)
★ Whitelist/Ignore list
★ System info
Supported languages: English, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Italian, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Turkish, Polish, Arabic, Greek, Indonesian, Slovak, Albanian
Memory level status and memory usage graph
Free memory level is the main factor that affects how fast system runs. Memory Booster shows you real-time free memory level, and provides a live chart to demonstrate how memory changes.
One-tap Quick Boost
Quick Boost recovers memory by killing running tasks, cleaning cache and system garbage. It rescues your phone from running slow and behaving abnormal in no time.
Customizable Auto Boost Features
To make memory boosting easier, Auto Boost can be set at different boost levels (General, Optimum and Ultimate boost) with multiple boost strategies: auto boost at regular interval, or when memory drops down to a certain level or when device is locked.
Whitelist Manager/Ignore List
Whitelist Manager protects fatal system processes from being killed. And it allows you to add favorite apps or remove unnecessary apps from the list.
Task Killer (ROOT beta embedded)
Task Killer shows all the running apps except those whitelisted, with detailed memory and CPU usage information of each running app. By (long) pressing the app name you will get more details and more options to deal with the app. Root killing is embedded in Task killer; so if your device is rooted, you can try root killing by pressing app name and select “Force Stop”.
Homescreen widgets, shortcuts and status bar icon (optional)
Homescreen widgets, shortcuts and status bar icon provide memory info and boosting options outside the main app. With these, monitoring and handling memory issue becomes easy and handy.
Other functions like low memory notification, startup boost, boost log, system information, etc. give additional information about memory and system, thus to help you deal with memory conditions more effectively.
*Organize applications, bookmarks and contacts using tags
*Create shortcuts on home screen for easily access
*Support import & export
*50+ commercial icons for shortcuts
*Support multiple resolutions
Note: use widget instead of shortcut if icon and label lost after reboot.
Permissions are needed for reading bookmarks and contacts, also backup and restore.
Word documents look better than ever on your Android tablet. When you edit or create documents, you can be confident they will look exactly how you want across PC, Mac, tablet and phone. Word has the familiar Office look and feel along with an intuitive touch experience, so you’ll be up and running in no time.
The free Microsoft Word app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing docs on tablets with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full Word experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Linkid=519111.
Word documents look beautiful
• Images, tables, charts, SmartArt, footnotes, equations are all there, nicely formatted.
• Word docs look great, just as they do on your computer.
• View email attachments and access Word documents from OneDrive, Dropbox, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Pick up from where you left off because Word knows what you were working on last, no matter what device you were using.
• Print Word docs.
• Open file types like doc and docx.
Create and edit with confidence
• When you edit a document, your content and formatting are maintained across all your devices – PC, Mac, tablet and phone.
• Express your ideas exactly the way you want, with rich formatting including fonts, pictures, tables, textboxes, shapes, footnotes, page layout and more.
• Review documents by tracking changes and adding comments.
• Simply share your work with others by emailing the document or a hyperlink.
A familiar Microsoft Office experience
• It’s easy to pick up the app and get started, because it’s like the Word experience you already know.
• The familiar navigation and menu options are built for a touch experience. No keyboard required.
• Android tablet with a screen size of 7 inches or larger
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X)
• ARM based processor
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit docs on tablets with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Personal, Office 365 Home, Office 365 Solo, Office 365 Service, Office 365 University, Office 365 Business, Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4, Office 365 Government E3 and E4, Office 365 Education E3 and E4, Office 365 Nonprofit E3, Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 ProPlus for Students, Office 365 ProPlus for Faculty, Office 365 trial subscriptions.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app. With an Office 365 subscription, you get the full Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience on Android tablet, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, and you can install full Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
3 Widget Sizes
->2x2 4x1 4x2
Custom Text Color
5 Font Sizes
3 Board Colors
->White, Black, Transparent
** PLEASE NOTE **
Open app by adding widget!
For drawing notes, recorded notes, and many more features see Whiteboard Pro!
Keywords: note notes notepad reminder reminders write draw text marker color widget widgets home screen homescreen scroll scrolling
Selectable 3D cubes float in space in a vertically scrolling layout.
- Fluid 3D motion
- Fully customizable
- 2, 3, and 4 column mode
- Honeycomb/tablet friendly (with up to 6 columns)
- Accelerometer effects
- Texture quality settings
- Various interesting visual settings
Free version is fully functional.
The source code for the app itself serves as a useful tutorial for learning how to use the min3D library for your own projects.
- Button-less trackpad interface using simple touch gestures
- One-click auto-connect with no need for IP address configuration
- Adjustable mouse acceleration, speed, and other fine-tuning mouse cursor control options
- "Mouse fling" maintains cursor velocity on mouse-release
* Virtual Trackpad is now fully-functional and ad-free *
Requires companion desktop host application:
(OS X or Windows with Java 32bit or 64bit)