Note with reminder on incoming call from selected contact. This functionality requires a permissions:
YOUR SOCIAL INFORMATION (to select a contact from the phone book)
PHONE CALLS (processing the incoming call event)
- Ergonomics - text input is required a minimum of keystrokes;
- Set a reminder message via notification bar or on-screen message;
- Set custom notification melody (PRO Version);
- Setting the snooze (PRO Version);
- One of the first in the widgets list.
**Note: Widget does not work, if it installed on SD card
To create a sticker with note on your home screen, open the "Widgets" menu on android device and select "AlarmStickyNote" widget.
On incoming call reminder
To create a reminder for incoming call start AlarmStickyNote application and add record into “On-call notes list”. Pick a contact from the list and enter your text message ("service reminder" switcher in the settings should be "ON").
Keywords : widget, sticky, reminder, alarm, notepad, home screen, color, note, notes, memo. handwritten font, memo, quick notes, very simple, notification
- Custom your own beautiful keyboard theme.
- more than 30 themes.
- more online themes.
- Gesture slide input.
- Custom keyboard fonts, more than 1000 fonts.
- Support more language dictionary, like English.
First step: enable me.
- Open this app.
- Click the "Enable emoji keyboard", then enable the it in the system input settings.
Second step: set default keyboard.
- Click the "Set default keyboard", choose me as default keyboard.
Selectable 3D cubes float in space in a vertically scrolling layout.
- Fluid 3D motion
- Fully customizable
- 2, 3, and 4 column mode
- Honeycomb/tablet friendly (with up to 6 columns)
- Accelerometer effects
- Texture quality settings
- Various interesting visual settings
Free version is fully functional.
- Button-less trackpad interface using simple touch gestures
- One-click auto-connect with no need for IP address configuration
- Adjustable mouse acceleration, speed, and other fine-tuning mouse cursor control options
- "Mouse fling" maintains cursor velocity on mouse-release
* Virtual Trackpad is now fully-functional and ad-free *
Requires companion desktop host application:
(OS X or Windows with Java 32bit or 64bit)
The source code for the app itself serves as a useful tutorial for learning how to use the min3D library for your own projects.