All levels are solvable. Please try the Lite version before you buy the game!
The paid version has the following advantages:
⇒ no ads
⇒ free build mode
⇒ more levels (currently 27)
The permissions are used as follows.
- Write to SD card: Savegames will be stored to SD card
- Internet access: Google Play services leaderboards
You have a given amount of building elements to build and test the bridge until vehicles reach destination.
Use the Stress option to enable load visualization directly on bridge parts, live red indicates high stress while gray or black indicate low stress. Activate this option to minimize stress and build a successful bridge.
Optimized for Galaxy Note.
- Innovative pen-style drawing mode http://youtu.be/onzGoAroU3Q
- Simple to use drawing interface
- Realistic physics engine
- 48+12 levels including free build mode
- Drawing colors customization
- Stop motion: simulation automatically stops when a bridge element collapses!
- Different and unique building materials
- Multiple vehicles
- Auto level save
- Online leaderboards
- No ads
If you like Flow Free, you'll love Flow Free: Bridges®!
Connect matching colors with pipe to create a Flow®. Pair all colors and cover the entire board. Use the new Bridges to cross two pipes and solve each puzzle in Flow Free: Bridges!
Free play through hundreds of levels, or race against the clock in Time Trial mode. Flow Free: Bridges gameplay ranges from simple and relaxed, to challenging and frenetic, and everywhere in between. How you play is up to you. So, give Flow Free: Bridges a try, and experience "mind like water"!
Flow Free: Bridges features:
★ Over 1,000 free puzzles
★ Free Play and Time Trial modes
★ Clean, colorful graphics
★ Fun sound effects
Special thanks to Noodlecake Studios, creators of Super Stickman Golf, for their work on Flow Free: Bridges!
- 120+ levels
- 8 worlds
- 13 unique vehicles
- realistic physics
- cool sound effects
- Remove Ads option
- progress from your free version is automatically transferred to paid app!
Construction City is a construction game where you can control 12 machines, such as cranes, excavator, trucks, tractor, helicopter, forklift and more! Use those powerful vehicles to complete all levels!
• 9 thematic worlds
• 189 levels
• 12 fully controllable construction vehicles - telescopic crane, excavator, bulldozer, tractor, trailer trucks tower crane tipper, trailer trucks, and even more.
• level editor, create your own levels and share with different players!
- build bridges and buildings
• realistic physics
Construction City is like a tractor game, a driving game, and a bridge building game, all in one!
Progress from free version will be automatically transferred: please make sure your free version is 1.0.7 or higher, your device needs SD card to be able to retrieve saved game progress! Please contact us if you have any issues!
Here are the included new features:
- Much better physics simulation. Now the wheels are pushing the vehicles.
- Vehicles with rotating wheels.
- Stress alerts (beams turn into red when the tension limits are reached)
- Slightly elastic bridges.
- Construction beams with visible connecting nodes
- Better graphics
- More cars and trains
- Floating rafts
- Variable max beam lengths
- Load/save bridges to SDCard
- Save screenshot of the bridge to SDCard
- Novice/expert game modes (expert mode with heavier vehicles)
Solutions will be available soon at: http://www.edbasoftware.com
*** Change Log ***
1.0.0 - Initial version: 10 stages
1.1.0 - 1 new stage (11 now)
1.1.1 - Reset bugfix
1.2.0 - 1 new stage (12 now)
1.2.1 - Stage 12 bugfix
1.3.0 - 1 new stage (13 now)
1.4.0 - 1 new stage (14 now)
1.5.0 - 1 new stage (15 now)
1.6.0 - 1 new stage (16 now); new train
1.7.0 - 1 new stage (17 now);
1.8.0 - 1 new stage (18 now);
1.10.0 - 2 new hard stages (20 now);
1.11.0 - 1 new stage (21 now);
1.12.0 - 1 new stage (22 now);
1.13.0 - 1 new stage (23 now);
1.14.0 - 1 new stage (24 now);
1.15.0 - 1 new stage (25 now);
1.16.0 - 1 new stage (26 now);
1.17.0 - 1 new stage (27 now);
1.18.0 - 1 new stage (28 now);
1.28.0 - 10 new stages (38 now);
★★★ Beautiful graphic and images
★★★ 3 different games: Puzzle, Memo and Block
★★★ Easy and entertaining
★★★ Many levels of fun
Go on and download Heavy Construction City and take this puzzle game challenge now!
Large excavator or small wheel loader, caterpillars, digger, bulldozers or trucks all work diligently on the site. Help to build the city.
This puzzle-game not only provides entertainment and fun, but also stimulates patience and the ability to focus including cognitive abilities, recognition of shapes as well as eye-hand coordination.
Depending on age choosing the proper count of pieces is important so the puzzle is not too hard or not gets boring too fast. For this reason, Aaron's puzzles have two difficulty levels.
+ Easy and suitable for children to use
+ Puzzles are always arranged randomly
+ fun for children by matching construction sounds
+ 15 free motifs of construction vehicles are included (excavators, digger, loaders, trucks, bulldozer, etc.)
+ No in-app purchases possible!
+ Different difficulty levels for kids, toddlers and babies adjustable
+ made for tablets
Puzzle the machines for the construction of the city
If you like the kids puzzle app, then you will find in the shop many other free Puzzle Games of Aaron's example Cars, trucks, cranes, excavators, farmers, construction vehicles, dragons, horses, ponies, foals, robots, monsters, animals, dogs, cats, dinosaurs, circus, bathing, beach, bears, bees, mice, cute animals, etc.
of Minecraft inspirations. Images are HD quality pictures, so they are best for using as phone / tablet wallpapers.
Features available are:
+ HD quality images.
+ Live wallpaper (automatic image change).
+ Set Picture wallpaper option.
This is unofficial Minecraft fan created app for the joy of the user. All trademarks belong to the owners. Images are used on the fair use law. If you
think image is used without permission tell us, and we will remove it. Long live Minecraft community!
Use your intelligence and knowledge of geometry to challenge it.
* 30 points
* Bridge to help meet the conditions set by car, train ride in the canyons, cliffs, tunnels, rivers
* Constantly optimize your bridges, reducing material use, cost savings
***This version has been replaced by Hashi Bridges FREE 1.3 and Hashi Bridges PRO 1.3 - check out the 'More from Developer' links*** We strongly recommend that either of these are installed rather than this one. We have added some exciting new features that YOU guys suggested and requested. Due to technical reasons this version will no longer be supported. Thank you!
The goal of Build Bridges is to connect islands by briges.
★★★ Features ★★★
✔ Unlimited number of puzzles for free
✔ 4 levels of difficulty - small, medium, large and extra large
✔ Useful highlighting
★★★ Rules ★★★
The goal is to connect all of the islands (circles) by drawing a series of bridges between the islands.
The bridges must follow certain criteria:
1) They must begin and end at distinct islands, travelling a straight line in between.
2) They must not cross any other bridges or islands.
3) They may only run perpendicularly.
4) At most two bridges connect a pair of islands.
5) The number of bridges connected to each island must match the number on that island.
6) The bridges must connect the islands into a single connected group.
Copying grownups and their activities is important to your 2-year-old toddler’s development - and few things are quite as ‘grownup’ as driving a huge steam train around the the bright and friendly LEGO® countryside, horns tooting.
If your toddler is fascinated by trains, this simple game will provide new inspiration for hours of creative play - with or without a LEGO® DUPLO® train set.
*Bright, fun, and toddler-friendly animations and soundtrack
*Intuitive icons and navigation for easy game play
*Virtual building with LEGO® DUPLO® bricks
*No in-app purchases
*No third party advertising
*No links to websites
About LEGO® DUPLO®
A preschool building toy specifically designed for children ages 1 ½ - 5 – small hands and big imaginations! Preschoolers can learn about shapes and colors hands-on. When the chewing-the-bricks phase fades out, the building experience phase takes over, helping to stimulate and improve fine motor skills development. (Bricks-poured-onto-hard-surface noises stimulate other senses, too.)
Visit www.LEGO.com/duplo to find out more about LEGO® DUPLO®.
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.lego.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO, the LEGO logo and DUPLO are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2013 The LEGO Group.
Beautiful and surprising, the millions of Goo Balls who live in the World of Goo are curious to explore - but they don't know that they are in a game, or that they are extremely delicious.
This is the FIRST CHAPTER of the award winning game, now on Android. Drag and drop living, squirming, talking, globs of goo to build structures, bridges, cannonballs, zeppelins, and giant tongues.
Mysterious Levels - Each level is strange and dangerously beautiful, introducing new puzzles, areas, and the creatures that live in them.
World of Goo Balls - Along the way, undiscovered new species of Goo Ball, each with unique abilities, come together to ooze through reluctant tales of discovery, love, conspiracy, beauty, electric power, and the third dimension.
The Sign Painter - Someone is watching you.
World of Goo Corporation - Congratulations! World of Goo Corporation is the Global Leader in Goo and Goo Related Product, including World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Soft Drink Beverage and World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Facial Exfoliating Lotion. Succulent!
Massive Online Competition - Human players around the world compete in a living leaderboard to build the tallest towers of goo in World of Goo Corporation's mysterious sandbox. World of Goo Corporation is contractually obligated to state that everyone is a winner and is enthusiastic to celebrate everyone's tower building opportunities equally.
Congratulations, and good luck!
Awards and recognition for World of Goo:
* Wii Game of the Year -IGN
* iPad Game of the Year - TouchArcade, MetaCritic
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Best Design -Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
* Best Downloadable Title -Game Developers Choice Awards
* Best Design -Independent Games Festival
* Technical Excellence -Independent Games Festival
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Game of the Year -Rock Paper Shotgun
* Game of the Year -GameTunnel
* Best PC Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Wii Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Artistic Design Wii -IGN
* Best New IP Wii -IGN
* Most Innovative Design Wii -IGN
* Puzzler of the Year -Golden Joystick Awards
EULA is available here: