This version teaches Hands-only CPR skills according to the latest American Heart Association and European Resuscitation Council CPR and ILCOR Guidelines as published on October 18, 2010.
The app includes an introduction video to show the proper use of the app and Hands-only CPR skills, as well as excellent voice prompting throughout the app to improve the skill of the rescuer.
BHF Pocket CPR is a must-have app for anyone who wants to learn how to perform CPR with accuracy. The PocketCPR app can be used in CPR training programs and for individual practice at home or at work. It is a great tool for families to learn CPR in order to be prepared if a loved one needs their help.
• Actively utilizes the accelerometer hardware in the phone for real-time coaching and actual feedback on CPR while you are learning and practicing.
• Measures the actual rate and depth of your compressions and lets you know if you need to push faster or slower, and whether you should push harder or softer.
Other CPR prompting devices can provide instructions on CPR or encourage you on the steps and pace of CPR, but ONLY PocketCPR can:
1. Give instructions.
2. Prompt on the steps for proper Hands-only CPR.
3. AND give you REAL-TIME feedback on the chest compressions you deliver.
PocketCPR will remind you to Call for Help, to Check Responsiveness, and to perform Hands-only CPR at the correct rate and depth. The device algorithms are in complete compliance with American Heart Association and International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) guidelines.
Pocket CPR features include:
• Clear visual and audio step-by-step instructions on Hands-only CPR performance, including initial steps for the Chain of Survival.
• Precise metronome to pace chest compressions.
• Accurate ability to detect rate of actual compressions and to state visually and audibly whether to push faster or to push slower.
• Industry-proven technology to detect the depth of chest compressions.
• Audio and visual prompts to push harder or to push softer.
• Feature to detect when chest compressions have stopped and to prompt user to START CPR.
• Complete Instructions for Use.
• Ability to capture and email CPR compression data and accelerometer data allowing the user to record the quality of the CPR chest compression training.
- Developed by HBF with 8 week training programs produced in partnership with UWA
- 6 different programs to get you ready for the Ramsay Health Care 4km, 12km or 21km half marathon
- Daily activities and tips to help you reach the finish line with the time you want
- Track and monitor your daily activities and progress over the 8 week program
- Connect with compatible devices such as Fitbit®, Jawbone® and RunKeeper
- Raise money for charity by completing activities and meeting step count goals (choose between Telethon, Cancer Council, Heart Foundation, Lifeline WA and Diabetes WA)
- view our delicious clean eating recipes
- view our top bodybuilding tips and articles
- contact us directly from our app and use the built in map to find your way directly to our studios
- book in your personal training sessions with the convenience of our Book It tab
- send us photos of yourself to publish in our gallery the Body Culture way
- view our events in the Events tab, dates and locations for our outdoor training sessions, christmas party and team building events
- view our social media directly through our app, as well as our website. Convenience at its finest!
- Rewards QR codes ensure you are rewarded for being a part of Body Culture Australia