Learn English, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, French, German, Portuguese, Italian and any other language - save new vocabulary instantly and practice it in an easy, fast and efficient way. Prepare for exams. Organize and build your vocabulary by subject. Add new words conveniently on the go. You live abroad and see a lot of new words every day? Just write them all down in Pyttek, translate later and practice whenever you want! It's as simple as that! Memorize and practice new words efficiently having fun at any moment in the day and track your results right away.
Did you know that the key to success in learning a new language is creating a large inventory of target language vocabulary through repetition, contextualization and easy access to the words you already seen or heard? Pyttek is a tool that facilitates the process of vocabulary learning and allows you to aid yourself in real, day-to-day conversations in a foreign language, by helping you to develop these exact three key habits of a successful language learner: repeat, contextualize and consult it whenever you want!
With the Pyttek you can:
- download vocabulary lists by themes – basic and advanced: for conversations; most frequent words; verbs; adjectives; every day; technical; business and many more!
- learn faster with artificial intelligence - did you know that you don't need to repeat each word every day to remember it? More important than frequent practice is smart practice – to know when to repeat and how to do it. Pyttek is intelligent and does it for you. It remembers and analyses each of your responses and it knows exactly when to ask you next time so that you learn in the fastest way. It is called spaced repetition. You can remember much more than you think!
- add new words in only 3s - with just one click - at any moment, when you see a new word while reading or speaking, during the class, chatting at a party, listening to other people or even while walking in the street taking the advantage of immersing yourself in the natural environment of the target language.
- collect the new vocabulary over the course of a day or class and later, when you have more time - define, translate and organize it by subject, creating lists
- once you finish creating your lists you can practice new words in an effective way by choosing different training programs: 5, 15 or 30 minutes depending on how much time you have. You can practice your new vocabulary even while waiting in a line to buy a fresh baguette in your local bakery in the morning!
- track your progress in language learning
Also, should you not know that yet, there are two different vocabulary memories formed in your brain while learning a foreign language:
- first one stores the vocabulary you understand but you don't use (called receptive)
- the second one stores the vocabulary you understand and use (called productive)
you can learn more about it on:
Now, that means you can expand your active vocabulary just by moving it from one memory storage to the other. You can do it by getting questions in your native language and responding with the one that you are learning. With Pyttek you get it by default.
So, even if you know some words, but you don't get the opportunity to practice them yet, write them down in the app as well. Then practice and soon enough you will speak like a native.
We made Pyttek as easy, ergonomic and enjoyable as possible. It was designed with the help of psychologists and linguists to make the learning and memorizing processes fast, efficient, smooth, fun and most importantly leading to learners’ success.
Ready to learn a new language?
In the time you are reading this you could already have learned 10 new words, so just get yourself a new amazing opportunity to learn, download Pyttek and practice.