- Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD, or any other OS with a VNC server installed
- Will preserve sent text from session to session ;
- Import/Export settings to a file on SD card
- Add button in zoom control to bring up keyboard;
See and control your computer's desktop from your phone, from anywhere.
Connects to most VNC servers: incl TightVNC, RealVNC on Win and Linux, x11vnc, and Apple Remote Desktop on OS/X.
vnc , RDP , Remote Desktop , bVNC , vnc viewer , Remote VNC , Virtual Network Computing
FTP outperforms samba, the streaming can achieve higher bandwidth!
Due to some limitation, non-UTF8 encoded server might encounter some problems.
Some Custom ROM will redirect ad links, please check your / etc / hosts file to prevent blocking ads.
Upload and download files via FTP.
Enhanced Image Viewer.
Online media playing via FTP
Online document reading via FTP
Full features Media player(Innocomm Player Plugin) free to download.
MX Player compatible
We're looking for translators in many more languages.
The implementation is in progress,any suggestion is welcome!
Tags: ftp, ftps, ftpclient, upload files, download files, Filezilla FTP, retry on transfer failure, resume, active, passive mode, multilanguage support, UTF8, Streaming, mori, innocomm, mx player
•RemoteFX graphics support
•VNC protocol support
•Support for Windows 8 Multi-Touch remoting (a.k.a. Metro)
•Simple Connect (eliminates the need for configuring port forwarding on a network router)
•Custom screen resolutions, including an option to automatically fit to the device screen
•Secure network communication protected by SSL/TLS
•Network Level Authentication (NLA) with CredSSP
•Microsoft Remote Desktop Gateway(RD Gateway) support
•RemoteApp programs support
•On-screen keyboard for keys missing on the device (functional keys, etc.)
•Server address book
•Master password to secure server password storage
•Audio redirection to the client from a remote computer
•Microphone redirection from the client to a remote computer
•File transfer between SD card and remote computer
•Copy/paste text between client and server
•Display zoom in/zoom out
•Support for Microsoft Remote Assistance
•RDP data compression and caching to save bandwidth
•Android home screen shortcuts
•Automatic activation of a software keyboard in text fields
•Support for international keyboard layouts
•Support for multitasking: switch to other apps without disconnecting
•Support for a physical keyboard (a keyboard connected over Bluetooth or USB)
•Physical mouse support: drag and drop with a single mouse click, mouse wheel, all three mouse buttons are supported (some features require Ice Cream Sandwich)
•Export/import the server address book and app settings to/from SD card
•Support for importing server settings from .rdp and XML files
•Multi-touch gestures for scrolling, mouse buttons emulation
•API for third party apps to establish RDP connection
Note: This application will not be shown in your phone application screen. Access application settings via LiveWare™ manager, where you can also enable or disable this application.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
So leave your laptop behind and don’t be concerned with copying files you need from your desktop. Access them with PocketCloud—make an important presentation, grab a forgotten report, help a friend with a computer problem, or edit and email a spreadsheet while traveling as lightly as possible.
Two Easy Setup Options:
I) Auto Discovery (recommended): Hassle-free access to your desktops with minimal setup and no technical know-how. Simply install PocketCloud on your Android device and follow the step-by-step instructions.
II) Advanced Setup: PocketCloud can also connect directly to machines running RDP or VNC. Simply enter the IP address or hostname to connect.
PocketCloud standard features:
- Android 2.1 or later, including full tablet support
- Three connection options:
- RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol)
- VNC (Virtual Network Computing)
- Auto Discovery (through your Google account)
- Intuitive User Interface
- Touch Pointer: high accuracy screen control
- Keyboard auto-activation
- Custom keyboards with shortcuts
- Limited to 1 computer
Upgrade to PocketCloud Pro to add:
- Connect to multiple computers
- RDP 256-bit NLA/TLS encryption
- Auto-fit and extended resolutions for RDP
- VMware View support
- 3rd party app integration (URL scheme)
- RDP File Redirection
- Microsoft RD Gateway
+Android 2.1 or later
+Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
+Mac OSX 10.6 and 10.7
Visit our Support Center to view the PocketCloud knowledge base and community forum, or submit a question: http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com
"As good as it could be! Ive used this to work from home whilst my laptop is being repaired. Ive been able to operate and access full functionality. Its great and reliable. Better than x2 client and doesnt require software on the desktop machine to work, just ip address and password" Matthew Wood - January 9, 2013" Matthew Wood
"I have tried other RDP apps and PocketCloud is by far the most polished one. The interface is very mature and I can easily use it on my mobile phone, tablet, and mini PC with physical keyboard attachment. If you want an easy to use and straight forward RDP client, then PocketCloud is for you." A Google User
"This app is just brilliant. Took me 3 minutes to install, connect and manage my remote Windows 2008 server, without once referring to any of the documentation. Controls are fantastic, it's quick, and I use it on my tablet in preference to my laptop and rdc. Excellent app!" Martin Calder
keywords: vnc, rdp, remote desktop, remote access, remote control, terminal server, vdi, microsoft office, windows desktop, rdc, gotomypc, virtual desktop
End User License Agreement: http://dellwyse.com/sites/default/files/documents/eula/883778-15B_MNL_EULA_POCKETCLOUD%20FOR%20ANDROID.pdf
If aRDP doesn't work for you, please report the problem through the “Send email" button in Google Play before writing a review. See below for setup instructions for Windows, and Linux.
If you need an VNC viewer, please search for aRDP's sister project bVNC in Google Play. In addition, a SPICE client named aSPICE is now part of the same project. Finally, if you are an oVirt, RHEV, or Proxmox user, you can check out Opaque VDI on Google Play as well.
Current known issues:
- Does not work for accounts with no password.
- Does not work for users with cyrillic letters in the user name.
aRDP is a secure, SSH capable, open source Remote Desktop Protocol client that uses the excellent FreeRDP library and parts of aFreeRDP. Its features include:
- Remote desktop control of computers running any version of Windows
- Remote desktop control of Linux computers with xrdp installed.
- Multi-touch control over the remote mouse. One finger tap left-clicks, two-finger tap right-clicks, and three-finger tap middle-clicks
- Right and middle-dragging if you don't lift the first finger that tapped
- Scrolling with a two-finger drag
- Dynamic resolution changes, allowing you to reconfigure your desktop while connected, and control over virtual machines from BIOS to OS
- Full rotation support. Use the central lock rotation on your device to disable rotation
- Multi-language support
- Full mouse support on Android 4.0+
- Full desktop visibility even with soft keyboard extended
- SSH tunneling for added security or to reach machines behind a firewall.
- UI Optimizations for different screen sizes (for tablets and smartphones)
- Samsung multi-window support
- SSH public/private (pubkey) support
- Importing encrypted/unencrypted RSA keys in PEM format, unencrypted DSA keys in PKCS#8 format
- Automatic connection session saving
- Zoomable, Fit to Screen, and One to One scaling modes
- Two Direct, one Simulated Touchpad, and one Single-handed input modes
- Long-tap to get a choice of clicks, drag modes, scroll, and zoom in single-handed input mode
- Stowable on-screen Ctrl/Alt/Tab/Super and arrow keys
- Sending ESC key using the "Back" button of your device
- Ability to use D-pad for arrows, and to rotate D-pad for some bluetooth keyboards
- Minimum zoom fits screen, and snaps to 1:1 while zooming
- FlexT9 and hardware keyboard support
- Available on-device help on creating a new connection in the Menu when setting up connections
- Available on-device help on available input modes in the Menu when connected
- Tested with Hackerskeyboard. Using it is recommended (get hackers keyboard from Google Play).
- Export/Import of settings
- Clipboard integration for copy/pasting from your device
- Choosing a different color depth
- Audio support
Instructions on how to enable Remote Desktop on Windows:
Instructions on using RDP with Linux:
- Install the xrdp package on Linux. Then, connect to your machine's IP/host name on the standard port with your Linux user name / password.
aRDP is the sister project of bVNC and they share a common code-base. GPL source code here:
You can simply use your Android device to start all your applications like Word, Outlook, Adobe Photoshop, games or any other installed application.
The simple installation, intuitive usage, session bookmarks, customizable resolutions and the powerful features bring remote desktop access to a higher level and makes aFreeRDP your perfect choice.
aFreeRDP supports all operating systems that support Terminal Services respectively Remote Desktop Services out of the box.
*** Features Overview ***
Optimized for gesture sensitive phones and tablets
Full RDP integration
Advanced performance settings (3G network)
RDP/NLA/TLS or automatic encryption mode
Touch Pointer - Mouse Pointer designed for working with gestures
*** Optimized for Android and gestures ***
Touch Pointer - Mouse Pointer designed for controlling mouse and keyboard with gestures
Auto fit and customizeable resolutions
Custom keyboard featuring all keys found on a traditional PC keyboard
*** Integration of RDP protocol in Android ***
support of the latest RDP protocol version 7.1
Optimized compression and caching for mobile networks (3G)
RemoteFX support with NEON optimizations
NSCodec (fast 32-Bit bitmap compression) support
High security standards - RDP/NLA/TLS or automatic encryption mode
You must know that Microsoft has removed Terminal Services (Remote Desktop Services) from the Windows Home/Basic editions. In order to access those Windows systems with any RDP client you have to install an alternative Terminal Services (Remote Desktop Services) solution. We recommend "Thinstuff XP/VS Terminal Server" (http://www.thinstuff.com/products/xpvs-server/)!
Download NOW with just an easy 1-time payment and join over 100,000,000 people who already installed AVG’s antivirus mobile security apps!
With AVG Mobile AntiVirus Security PRO you can:
★ Scan apps, settings, files, media, calls & text messages (SMS) in real-time
★ Enable finding/locating your lost or stolen phone via Google Maps™
★ Lock & wipe your phone to protect your privacy
★ Kill tasks that can slow down your phone
★ Browse the web safely and securely
★ Monitor battery, storage and data package usage
★ Filter & block unwanted calls & text messages (SMS)
In addition, when installing the premium app, you also get:
★ App Locker - password protect app access
★ App Backup - backup apps from your device to your SD
★ Camera Trap - discreetly emails you a photo of anyone who enters 3 wrong passwords when trying to unlock your phone
★ SIM Lock - locks your phone whenever the SIM card is replaced
AVG Mobile AntiVirus Security PRO also:
★ Defends against malicious apps, viruses, malware and spyware
★ Identifies unsecure device settings and advises on how to fix them
★ Helps ensure contacts, bookmarks & text messages are safe
★ Checks media files for malicious software & security threats
★ Guards you from phishing attacks
★ Scan downloaded apps & files and remove malicious content
★ Search, shop & use social networks with peace of mind knowing your identity & personal data are protected from phishing & malware
★ Scan websites for harmful threats. If a suspicious URL is detected, you will be redirected to a “Safe Page” (applicable to Android's default browser only)
★ Kill tasks & processes that can slow down or freeze up your device
★ Monitor battery consumption, set battery level notifications & enable power saving
★ Monitor traffic - keep track of your 3G /4G mobile data plan usage by getting notifications when you are near to reaching your monthly data plan limit
★ Optimize internal & SD card storage space by either uninstalling apps and games or by moving them between the internal device memory and SD card
Anti-Theft & Phone Location:
Use AVG’s remote management console or text messages (SMS) to:
★ Locate your lost or stolen phone and get help finding it via Google Maps™
★ Lock your phone and set a lock screen message to help the locator find you
★ Make your phone ring (shout) even if it is on silent mode
★ Wipe your phone and SD card content
★ Camera Trap: discreetly emails you a photo of anyone who enters 3 wrong passwords when trying to unlock your phone
★ SIM Lock: automatically locks your phone whenever someone replaces your SIM card
★ App locker: lock apps to protect your privacy and safety or lock your device settings to secure its configuration
★ App Backup: backup apps from your device to your SD card so you can restore them whenever necessary
★ Call and Message Blocker: protect yourself against spammers, hackers and scammers. Get warned about suspicious text messages, filter and block unwanted calls and messages
* SMS Blocker isn’t available for Android v4.4 Kit-Kat devices
★Wipe contacts, text messages, photos, browser history, calendar, format SD card, and restore mobile device to factory settings
Mobile Antivirus Security PRO supported languages in 18 language.
For the latest mobile security updates:
Join our Google+ community: http://plus.google.com/+AVG/posts
Join our Facebook community: http://www.facebook.com/avgfree
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/AVGFree
Google®, Google Maps™ and Android™ are a trademarks of Google, Inc., registered in the United States and in other countries
You can receive your sms as desktop notification or via email; useful when you forget to take your phone with you and you want to read your messages.
Of course, you can enable or disable this option remotely from your smshare account on the website.
Receive your missed calls by email or by desktop notifications.
The smshare extension for Google Chrome fits perfectly into Google Chrome and provide you a wide range of features like access to your phone-book, URL shortener, ... etc.
If you don't use Google Chrome you can still send sms from smshare website at smshare.fr
New features coming soon.
- The LINE Official Accounts live video service "LIVE cast" is available as a plugin for the free call and messaging app LINE.
- After installing the LINE Live Player plugin, you will be able to watch live video broadcast by official accounts on Android versions 2.3 and earlier.
- This plugin does not support the playback of video files saved on your device.
- For Android versions 3.0 and later, live videos broadcast through official accounts are viewable even without installing the LINE Live Player.
If akRDC doesn't work for you, please ask for help through the “Send email" button in Google Play before writing a bad review, we will certainly be able to resolve the problem. thank you.
-> PRO Version:
- Compressed files transfer stream
- Compressed directory files list (with TightVNC server, akRDC PRO only)
- Direct support.
- No Ad
-> The Free version displays Ads in the about-box and files transfer view only.
akRDC is a Remote Desktop Control software compatible with the RFB protocol (VNC Client) and tested on servers: TightVNC, UltraVNC, RealVNC (without encryption), Ubuntu Remote Desktop (servers ready with the RFB protocol...)
* Languages: English, French, Russian, Italian, German, Español
* Files Transfer (For TighVNC and UltraVNC servers only right now + X11VNC in Ultra VNC mode):
- Transfer (download and upload) files and complete directories structure.
- Compressed files transfer stream (akRDC PRO only).
- Compressed directory files list (with TightVNC server, akRDC PRO only)
- Create / Delete directories.
- Delete files.
* Supports UltraVNC repeater/proxy in mode 1
* Function keys:
- Multi-sites remote desktop,
- 3 buttons mouse + wheel emulation
- keyboard, quick keys (CTRL+C, ...),
- special keys (F1, F2, ESC ...),
- network band optimization,
- Configuration Import / export.
* RFB Protocol implementation:
- supports TIGH, RAW, COPYRECT, RRE, HEXTILE and ZRLE encodings.
- VNC password (DES encrypted authentication).
- MS-Logon authentication ( for UltraVNC server)
How to use: install a VNC server (TightVNC recommended) on your PC, create a new shortcut in AKRDC then connect to your server. The documentation available on www.akrdc.eu
To make the CTRL ALT DEL command works, run the VNC server as a service, and allow the CTRL ALT DEL feature in your system.
Key Features of mySecureMail Free
- No banner ads,
- Automatic setup for the most popular email accounts (gmail, yahoo, aol, etc)
- Supported mail protocols: SMTP, POP3, IMAP and Exchange ActiveSync (30 days trial period)
- Instant notification for incoming email through push mail (IMAP IDLE) for servers that support it (eg, Gmail, GMX, etc.)
- Folders synchronization: Draft, Sent, Trash and user-created folders (IMAP)
- Full support for attachments (send, receive, open, save on the SD card)
- Email search – locally on the phone (off-line) and remotely on the mail server (on-line)
- Security: TLS and SSL support
- Modern and intuitive interface
- Many settings available to customize the client and the individual mail accounts for your own needs and preferences
- Widgets (shortcuts to email accounts)
- Great performance
- Extensive help and tutorials are available in the application
- And much more
mySecureMail with cryptographic features enabled
Once a license Is purchased, additional cryptographic features responsible for encryption and digital signature of emails (based on S/MIME, PKI [Public-Key Infrastructure] and PKCS standards) become available. This allows you to send secure messages and uniquely identify and verify both the sender and the recipient of signed messages sent.
E-mails encrypted by the sender can be read only by the addressee because only he has a unique private key, a certificate, and a password needed to decrypt them.
my Secure Mail is integrated with one of the world's widely recognized Certification Authority (CA). As a result, X.509 certificates used to verify the message signature or to encrypt email messages can be generated directly from the application in a few clicks.
mySecureMail can protect your privacy against PRISM! Note: PRISM is a large-scale, top-secret, electronic surveillance program run by the NSA, which monitors and collects e-mails, phone calls, messages, etc.
Key Features of mySecureMail with cryptographic features enabled
- Encryption of sent emails (3DES, AES)
- Email signing using electronic signature (SHA, RSA)
- Ability to import existing third-party user certificates
- Verification of certificates performed on-line by the OCSP
- Easy exchange of certificates between users via a dedicated repository
- Compatible with other SMIME clients (Thunderbird, Outlook etc)
- Certificates are extracted automatically from e-mails (.cer, .p12, .pfx etc)
- Signing, encryption and decryption of emails is protected by a password
English, Polish, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French
If you have questions or problems, please contact us by mail: email@example.com
Install it and change the language in GO SMS Pro’s “Settings –Application Settings—Language selection”
The translation will be updated soon, please stay turned. Thanks
(Thanks miki for the the translation)
Install it and change the language in GO SMS Pro’s “Settings –Basic Settings—Language selection”
The translation will be updated soon, please stay turned. Thanks.
Thank حميد رضا شايان مهر ,Rezam, Dr_Jackie, Arashdn, Mehrdad Mohajer, Mostafa6103 for the translation.