Note that this is the Pro License only, you need to install UCS first, and this will unlock all features. This app does nothing by itself!
- Full Screen Caller ID replacement with true HD pictures of your contacts
- Full Screen Video ID
- Full Screen SMS notifications and Browser
- Full Screen Missed Calls notifications
- Unprecedented theming options, including 11 free themes
- Call Blocker
- Sensor-base actions such as rejecting calls by turning the phone screen-down
- AND configurable swipe gestures just to be sure you handle your phone any way you want to
- Choose pictures from gallery, camera or link to Facebook friends using their HD profile pictures
- Choose Videos from your gallery to use as full screen caller ID
- Apply pictures to contacts directly from your gallery or any picture source with the android "share" function. Just choose "Add to UCS"!
- Answer calls with buttons, sliding buttons, rotary buttons, swipe gestures... You choose!
- Hangup calls, put on speaker or mute ringer simply by turning the phone screen-down!
- Set up swipe gestures to reject and answer calls, reject with sms, reply to sms, ...
- Block contacts, unknown and private numbers, and even all numbers starting with
- Get full screen HD notifications of your SMS
- Get full screen HD notificationsof your missed calls, dismiss, callback or answer either with buttons or configurable swipe gestures
- Theme both Call ID and SMS screens, personalizable per contact
- Sync your UCS HD pictures to your phonebook
- Hide incoming call and SMS details from prying eyes until it's safe to pick-up/read with UCS Privacy Screen
- Use your current android contact picture as fullscreen caller ID (Licensed only!)
- Selectively enable only for outgoing/incoming calls
- Sync your android contact database to use your UCS-defined callscreen HD pictures, or batch-upload a set of pictures from your sdcard
- Hide parts of the call screen for cleaner interface.
- Option to make incoming SMS show above lockscreen, including turning the screen on
- Browse through your missed calls, allways in full screen with your contact's HD pictures
- You can ALWAYS go back to the default phone interface during a call, simply by pressing the phone "Back" while on a call
- Much MUCH more! Take a look through the available settings!
Getting Started and Important Notes
- To use the dialpad and other in-call functions, press the "Back" button on a call to bring up the default phone interface! Due to security restrictions imposed by Google, it's impossible for me to provide a working dialer during an ongoing non-VoIP call.
- Please note that there is a personalizable contact limit of 6 contacts on the free version
Any issue, don't hesitate to contact me, just drop me an email with any issue you may have. Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/LowveldWare
+ font size option
+ company info from addressbook (thanks mike!)
- Find addresses, spam calls, caller relatives, FB status, using online resources and address book
- call log view or incoming call
- limited cell info
No more fiddling with the general Android settings, hiding or unhiding your number after each call and going through all the pages to find the option to suppress it again.
The app will automatically hide your number and the other party will receive the call as: "Unknown" "Private" or "Withheld" etc. It works for outgoing CALLS only, it does not work with outgoing SMS!
You will only need to set up the app once by adding the suggested operator code when you first open it ( called CLIP or CLIR).
There are no monthly fees - one time payment.
The app is fully operational with all the networks in the USA, Canada, Europe (Mainland and Great Britain), Australia, South America and with some limitations in some countries in Africa and Asia. Please contact us if your provider is not supporting the hiding of your caller id.
✔ All outgoing calls for numbers From or NOT in your contact list
✔ Specific numbers only (Black list or White list)
✔ The settings can be combined to have for instance hiding your caller id from anybody not in your contact list + manually added numbers that might be in the contact list.
✔ Option to add a provider specific code if you change your provider
✔ Short vibration to indicate when the number is being hidden
✔ Status bar ongoing notification indicating when the app is running and to open it faster.
Please make sure to check out our other cool Apps via the more from developer button
You need to have a free version installed before purchasing:
**See our FREE TRIAL APP by the same name**
*** VERIZON/SPRINT DO NOT WORK, PLEASE DON'T BUY ***
***Be sure to Un-Install old versions so they don't conflict***
This version gives you *1000* lookups - give it a try! That should last most people a few years with the stats we've seen. We do pay for every lookup, so we have to charge just enough to cover our costs.
The only app to provide REAL caller ID to your cell phone.
Real Caller ID is the best Android caller ID app on the market.
Most other services only give you locations for callers. Or they don't even have caller information!
But Real Caller ID pulls the best, most up-to-date caller ID information you can get.
Features also include the ability to see a recent caller list so you can see who's calling you even when you're not there for the call.
Note that if you're a Verizon or Sprint user you'll have to be connected to wi-fi to get your caller ID information live.
This version of Real Caller ID allows you to get caller information for up to 1000 calls.
*most cell phone carriers will share the name, so far it appears only Verizon Wireless does not show the names.
** Be sure to un-install the free version when you buy this ** It may appear that you aren't activated because the free versions message window will cover the working one and say you are out of credit **
It realtime display information that stored on 'Organization/Job title', 'Notes' fields in contacts,
and it also let you know latest call time information and it helps you understand caller information in short time.
- Main Features -
It doesn't disturb your touch when you receive the phone call because of it display on basic phone screen.
It doesn't consume mobile data when you re-install or update this application because of it uses information that stored in the google contracts.
You can free to change the information display size, position, background color and transparency.
And you also free to change the font size, color and transparency.
It support to detail options what you want to display data
It is very easy setting with intuitive interface.
- Primary target -
For businessman who has many appointment.
For the guy who has many blind dates.
For busy modern people who often forget appointments.
For the couple who want to check last call time.
After caller info is found, user can:
★ Block future calls from that number / send to voicemail
★ Discuss the call with other users
★ Save as a new contact
★ Dial the number
★ Map the caller's location without leaving the app
★ Expand the search to popular search engines like Google with one tap
★ And more!
Current benefits for PLUS users:
+ No ads - your one-time purchase helps to fund ongoing maintenance, improvements, and bug fixes
+ 12 PLUS exclusive color themes to choose from (30 total)
If you have any trouble, please read the Notes and FAQ sections below and if they don't answer your question, please send us an email so we can help you. We read and respond to every single email we receive, usually within a few hours. Reviews doubling as support requests are difficult to follow up on properly and sometimes we may miss them altogether.
Frequently Asked Questions
• There are NO fees associated with this app whatsoever.
• There is no public directory for cellphones, so we cannot get much data on them, sorry.
• This app returns *publicly available data as published by phone companies*.
• If information returned is outdated, it's because it's outdated in the phone company's directory.
• The location being returned is typically the billing address or carrier's office for that number. It is not possible to return GPS data.
• CITY ID must be disabled for this app to work correctly.. it hijacks your call log! See our site for details.
Instantly get the location of the incoming call when the phone rings (in the US, that's "City, State"). Works for 200+ countries - including the US, India, Australia, UK, just to name a few.
Got a call from "Tokyo, Japan" and you don't speak Japanese - don't answer.
Works offline! No data service required. Works on CDMA carriers (Verizon, Sprint, etc) that don't have data service during voice calls.
If there is data service, looks up the exact name of the caller (person or business). This works for many numbers in 14 countries (listed below).
Got a call from "Joe's pizza" and you didn't order a pizza? Send that to voicemail.
Displays a map of the incoming caller's location, too.
Speaks the incoming caller info aloud, first checking your contact list, then offline location search, then online search. When it's 9pm on a Friday, and your phone is across the room, and you hear "Call from Work" you know not to bother getting up. If you hear "Call from White House" you may want to answer that one.
The talking caller ID feature is great for in the car; the phone will tell you aloud who is calling so you can keep your eyes on the road.
Countries with detailed business/personal information:
The application is Free Software available under the GNU GPLv3 license. The source code is available at http://www.integralblue.com/callerid-for-android/ Grab the code and submit some patches (bugfixes, features, easter eggs, whatever) if you feel so inclined!
If you have a problem with the app, please contact me and let me know! I do my best to make customers happy.
• directly call phone numbers: in the app, you can view recent calls, select an entry, and call it.
• full Internet access: needed to do online lookups
• read contact data: lookups are only done for incoming phone numbers that aren't in your contact list. Also, when the phone is ringing, the caller's name can be read aloud - and the contact list information is preferred over geographical or online lookups
• read phone state and identity: needed to tell when the phone is ringing so the lookup can be performed
• display system-level alerts: needed to display call information on the incoming call screen
Time CallerID application provides the user with useful information based on the incoming calling number or the outgoing called number.
For example, if a user gets a call from +1-415-398-****, then the application will show,
Mon Apr 30 2012 08:40
- There are NO MONTHLY FEES with this application. Only one time charges for download of application.
- For US, Time CallerID application currently provides Current Local time of the city, City, State, Type of phone - Cell Phone/Landline information for all over US.
- It has more than 130,000 area listings database for US. It covers both Cell Phone and Landline.
- People making or receiving international calls will automatically get the Current time and Country name of the country in their Time CallerID display.
- The database of Time CallerID app is based on Telecom standards like from ITU (International Telecommunication Union).
- For Canada, Mexico, Australia, Russia, Brazil, it provides current local time information for each region/state, name of state/region information.
- For all other countries across the world, it provides the Current Local time and Country name.
- Usage is very simple. After downloading/installing the application, no other action is required by the user. The application automatically starts showing the relevant information.
- No internet/data connectivity is required by the application hence NO Data Usage charges.
- Time CallerID Application has been designed with utmost care on User Interface. The information display doesn't affect the Incoming/Outgoing call screen in any way. Infact the display is small in size and is semi-transparent. All the buttons like dialling of DTMF digits continue to work in regular way.
- Time CallerID application does not access the contacts information in the Users phone. It only utilizes the calling and called numbers.
- Users can customize the display location - Top, Middle or Bottom of the screen as per convenience.
We ensure quick responses to user queries. We continuously focus on adding more features to the application.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to having you as our customer.
This is a very feature rich talking caller id application.
New Feature: Lookup callers using our phone directory! Just enter a phone number and we will tell you what we know about it!
✓ Talking caller id (once or loop),
✓ Can be configured to read out the incoming callers name, nickname or number. Name/Nickname feature requires the caller be a saved Google contact,
✓ Obeys your ringer settings! Silent ringer disables voice notifications. Ignoring an incoming call also disables the voice notifications,
✓ Can be configured to automatically looks up names for unknown caller (non-blocked) callers,
✓ Reverse looked up callers can easily be added as contacts,
✓ Caller ID notifications over call waiting,
✓ Screen unknown and/or private callers. Unknown callers are those callers not in your contacts, while private callers are callers that block their phone numbers,
✓ Can start on phone power on.
✓ Shake to silence talking caller ID (and optionally ringer) when you are not using a headset.
✓ Can be configured to silence incoming calls when the phone is placed face down!
✓ Streams through wired headsets.
✓ Streams through wireless headsets on Google Nexus Devices (Bluetooth headsets require A2DP compatibility, other Bluetooth headsets will not work; At this moment, non Google Nexus devices do not work. View our FAQ if you have problems).
✓ Quiet time feature! Set a time interval where the phone should not provide spoken notifications.
✓ Lots of other configuration options for you to play with.
TTS requires Android 2.0+ and the ability to read names from incoming callers.
Try it risk free for 24 hours (Contact me for a refund)
View my site to see if your bluetooth headset was reported to be compatible with this app.
NOTE TO PHONE OWNERS: You may need to install TTS (text-to-speech voice) data on your phone (or you wont have any voice notifications and probably will then say that Enhanced Caller ID doesn't work). View my FAQ for more information.
Please view my FAQ for further solutions to problems @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/faq
I would appreciate it if before submitting a bad review, that you attempt to contact me first to see if I can solve your problem.
Also, reviews saying names are not pronounced properly, voice sounds robotic or your television is broken are not the fault of this application. This application uses the Speaking feature built in to your Android phone and does not define a new one! Please keep your reviews relevant.
Thanks For your Support.
City State Caller ID will work on any Android phone to display the incoming phone number location. There are no monthly fees at all and a data connection is not required!
If you have any questions or issues please email: androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
Fetch That Number can help. It can fetch the caller ID of Australian phone numbers. It uses the web to fetch the incoming or outgoing number's details while the phone is ringing - If the number is a known spam caller source, it will also let you know so you can ignore it rather than disturb your work.
Once you have finished your call, you can then add the caller to your contacts list with a click of a button so it will sync with any of your registered Google accounts.
Fetch That Number can also save history meaning you can look back and see previous searches and a search page so you can manually search for phone numbers.
The data comes from a 'grey pages' reverse lookup service for Australia. This is a third party service (Reverse Australia). Asgard Designs are not responsible for data provided, we just provide a convenient way to use this reverse lookup service!
NOTE: This will only be of use in Australia! We are looking at adding new countries in the future.
Tested on HTC Desire HD, Xperia X10, Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy I II and III, Samsung Galaxy Note. If you have any issues, please contact us before posting feedback!
If you have any issues, feedback or suggestions, don't hesitate to contact us!
Does Fetch That Number fetch any number?
Only those that are not in your address book and not international. Numbers that are missing matches can be reported through the http://www.reverseaustralia.com/ website.
Can Fetch That Number fetch mobile numbers?
Yes, however we have (anecdotally) found the hit-rate fairly low. Numbers that have been in existence for a long time seem to be more likely to be fetched.
Is there a limit to how often I can fetch Caller ID?
Yes, there is a limit of 40 basic reverse lookups and 20 extended reverse lookups per day.
How long does it take for the app to reverse lookup a caller ID?
It depends on your mobile network, and your reception at the time of call.
In the real world, on an average network with 3g coverage, around 1 to 2 seconds is usual, however it can take 5 or more seconds if you have a bad signal.
Can I install on multiple devices?
You can install on any device tied to your google market account however your daily Caller ID lookup limit will NOT increase.
Can Fetch That Number get private ('unknown' callers)?
No, unknown numbers don't send any form of Caller ID or other identifiable information so we have nothing to search against.
Will Fetch That Number's 'Add to Existing Contact' feature overwrite the current name, number and address?
Fetch That Number will add new numbers and addresses only. after selecting a user to add you are given the option to replace their name, and if you wish to remove the old address and/or number you can do so in the edit screen.
Our permission reasons for Fetch That Number are as follows:-
FULL INTERNET ACCESS - to access the reverse lookup service.
READ CONTACT DATA - check wether the number is already added to your contacts
WRITE CONTACT DATA - add the contact to your address book
DISCOVER KNOWN ACCOUNTS - we use this so you can choose which account you want numbers to be added to.
VIEW NETWORK STATE - Need to know whether you are connected to the internet before trying to fetch a number.
READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY - to know when a call starts and stops, and the incoming number being called.
PROCESS OUTGOING CALLS - This is needed to check outgoing calls numbers in order to fetch from the lookup service.
Hide Number is the solution.
Block your cell phone number and don’t be identified by caller ID boxes and other caller identification systems.
When enabled, Hide Number will hide your telephone number from caller identifiers on mobile and landlines, so that the other party receives the call as "Private" or "Unknown" or "Hidden".
You don't need to keep changing the general settings of your Android every time you wish to make a hidden call anymore.
The app provides an easy way for you to enable and disable the sending of your number or ID to other phones or caller ID identifiers.
* PLEASE NOTE: The application does not allow hiding the originator of SMS messages.
The application may not block your phone number for calls to emergency services.
Your network-operator must support hiding your caller ID, Indian cell phone operators don't support that!
In india the blocking of caller id, CLIR, Caller Line Identification Restriction, is only available in some carriers, ex. Airtel, in post-paid plans with additional cost.
✔ FULLY COMPATIBLE with a wide number of GSM operators worldwide ✔
*** Features ***
✔ Hide your caller ID for outbound calls.
✔ Hide Caller ID for specific numbers only (Block list / Black List)
✔ Status bar notification, indicating when the application is running and if it is hiding the ID of your calls.
✔ Once you buy the application, you are entitled to all its future upgrades.
✔ The application allows you to add a custom block code provided by your mobile operator.
✔ Widget to turn on / off the app functionality.
** Important Notes - Read before you buy **
✔ Hide Number will work with GSM operators from different countries.
✔ If after activating the program, your number continues to be shown to the other party, contact your mobile service provider and request activation of the service "blocking or barring outbound caller ID". Some operators may charge for this service.
✔ For suggestions and comments do not forget to send us an e-mail so we can get in touch. The comments field of the Market doesn’t let we know your e-mail.
✔✔ Attention ✔✔
Test the app by calling any number and check if the ID was blocked. If it does not work with your operator, you have 15 minutes to return the application to the Market and get your money back.
* Operators BR *
✔ TIM – Ok.
✔ Vivo – Ok.
✔ Oi – Need to request activation of the service.
✔ Claro – Need to request activation of the service.
✔ Aeiou – To be tested.
✔ CTBC – To be tested.
✔ Nextel – To be tested.
✔ Sercomtel – To be tested.
* Operators Other *
✔ Telecom Italia Mobile - Ok
✔ Wind Italia - Ok
✔ Vodafone - Ok
✔ CTMR Cel - Ok
✔ T-Mobile - US - Ok
✔ Teleacre Cel - Ok
✔ H3G - Ok
✔ ATL Algar - Ok
✔ Telesc Cel - Ok
✔ AT&T - Ok
✔ Red Pocket Mobile USA - Ok
✔ Simple Mobile - Ok
✔ Airtel India Post-paid - Maybe
✔ Simobil Vodafone Slovenia - Ok
✔ Bouygues Telecom - France - Ok
Icon by Http://www.androidicons.com (licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.)
This app will speak the name(if a known contact) or the phone number of incoming calls and text messages via Android's built-in Text to Speech (TTS) capabilities.
* enable/disable speaking for calls
* enable/disable speaking for texts
* custom phrases to speak before and after the name or number
* set the rate and pitch of the voice
* option to mute ring tone
* option to speak for unknown and/or known contacts
* option to repeat until answered
If you have any difficulties please verify via the Android settings for Text to Speech(Settings->Language & input->Text-to-speech output) that your TTS is functional.
Any questions or suggestions?
androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com