Note that this is the Pro License only, you need to install UCS first, and this will unlock all features. This app does nothing by itself!
- Full Screen Caller ID replacement with true HD pictures of your contacts
- Full Screen Video ID
- Full Screen SMS notifications and Browser
- Full Screen Missed Calls notifications
- Unprecedented theming options, including 11 free themes
- Call Blocker
- Sensor-base actions such as rejecting calls by turning the phone screen-down
- AND configurable swipe gestures just to be sure you handle your phone any way you want to
- Choose pictures from gallery, camera or link to Facebook friends using their HD profile pictures
- Choose Videos from your gallery to use as full screen caller ID
- Apply pictures to contacts directly from your gallery or any picture source with the android "share" function. Just choose "Add to UCS"!
- Answer calls with buttons, sliding buttons, rotary buttons, swipe gestures... You choose!
- Hangup calls, put on speaker or mute ringer simply by turning the phone screen-down!
- Set up swipe gestures to reject and answer calls, reject with sms, reply to sms, ...
- Block contacts, unknown and private numbers, and even all numbers starting with
- Get full screen HD notifications of your SMS
- Get full screen HD notificationsof your missed calls, dismiss, callback or answer either with buttons or configurable swipe gestures
- Theme both Call ID and SMS screens, personalizable per contact
- Sync your UCS HD pictures to your phonebook
- Hide incoming call and SMS details from prying eyes until it's safe to pick-up/read with UCS Privacy Screen
- Use your current android contact picture as fullscreen caller ID (Licensed only!)
- Selectively enable only for outgoing/incoming calls
- Sync your android contact database to use your UCS-defined callscreen HD pictures, or batch-upload a set of pictures from your sdcard
- Hide parts of the call screen for cleaner interface.
- Option to make incoming SMS show above lockscreen, including turning the screen on
- Browse through your missed calls, allways in full screen with your contact's HD pictures
- You can ALWAYS go back to the default phone interface during a call, simply by pressing the phone "Back" while on a call
- Much MUCH more! Take a look through the available settings!
Getting Started and Important Notes
- To use the dialpad and other in-call functions, press the "Back" button on a call to bring up the default phone interface! Due to security restrictions imposed by Google, it's impossible for me to provide a working dialer during an ongoing non-VoIP call.
- Please note that there is a personalizable contact limit of 6 contacts on the free version
Any issue, don't hesitate to contact me, just drop me an email with any issue you may have. Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/LowveldWare
You need to have a free version installed before purchasing:
No more fiddling with the general Android settings, hiding or unhiding your number after each call and going through all the pages to find the option to suppress it again.
The app will automatically hide your number and the other party will receive the call as: "Unknown" "Private" or "Withheld" etc. It works for outgoing CALLS only, it does not work with outgoing SMS!
You will only need to set up the app once by adding the suggested operator code when you first open it ( called CLIP or CLIR).
There are no monthly fees - one time payment.
The app is fully operational with all the networks in the USA, Canada, Europe (Mainland and Great Britain), Australia, South America and with some limitations in some countries in Africa and Asia. Please contact us if your provider is not supporting the hiding of your caller id.
✔ All outgoing calls for numbers From or NOT in your contact list
✔ Specific numbers only (Black list or White list)
✔ The settings can be combined to have for instance hiding your caller id from anybody not in your contact list + manually added numbers that might be in the contact list.
✔ Option to add a provider specific code if you change your provider
✔ Short vibration to indicate when the number is being hidden
✔ Status bar ongoing notification indicating when the app is running and to open it faster.
Please make sure to check out our other cool Apps via the more from developer button
This particular version does not have SMS speaking facility.
Full lookup for the US, Germany and France and approximate location is provided for the entire world.
Flag for telemarketers when detected.
Realtime lookup available for Wifi or 3G, delayed otherwise.
City State Caller ID will work on any Android phone to display the incoming phone number location. There are no monthly fees at all and a data connection is not required!
If you have any questions or issues please email: androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
***Money-Back Guarantee: If you are not fully satisfied, we will issue a refund (just send us your order number within 7 days of purchasing!)****.
In addition to reading out just about anything, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID can also enable you to respond to incoming SMS messages using just your voice and the voice recognition software almost all Android devices come pre-installed with!
What does it do?
Enhanced SMS & Caller ID helps you keep your hands free so that you can focus on whatever it is you are doing! Whether you are driving and need to obey your regions hands free laws or if you can't pick up your phone, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID will help you never look at your phone again.
With this app, you can:
• have incoming caller ID read out to you,
• have your text (SMS/MMS) messages read out to,
• reply to text messages using just your voice,
• have your emails read out as they arrive in your inbox,
• have your calendar reminders read out so you never forget another appointment,
• have your Hangout messages read out to you,
• have any other app that posts notifications read out to you (like Breaking news, theScore, ESPN, Google+, Facebook, WhatsApp, Viber, etc),
• have our voice notifications read out over most in-car Bluetooth systems,
• and much, much more.
There are many different configuration options available, like white/blacklisting of contacts or email addresses, the ability to configure what our app says during readout and much more. Our app supports all Bluetooth headsets that support the A2DP profile (Caller ID through Bluetooth not yet supported on all devices but all our other features will work just fine with your headset!). Come see why we are rated the best talking caller id and more app!
For a full list of features or to request new features, visit our homepage @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com!
View our FAQ for solutions to common problems @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/faq.
Finally, view our "Getting Started" pages for information on configuring the application @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/documentation.
To see how you can send text messages and emails using only your voice, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I16YUxqraAk
Before posting misleading reviews saying that the app doesn't work properly, please contact us and give us a chance to help you. We strive to satisfy each and every customer!
Thanks For your Support.
OPEN APP ONCE AFTER INSTALL
Voice Caller ID integrates with your contacts to read aloud the Caller ID. You can choose whether or not you want the app to announce all calls, or just calls from contacts/favorites. It's a talking caller id!
Great for the road
No fidgeting with your phone
1. Speak volume depends on the ringer volume
2. Uses in-built TTS (text-to-speech)
3. Says the name from your address book
With Caller ID Voice you are now able to hear who is calling. No need to fumble around for your phone just to find out someone you don't want to talk to is calling.
Caller ID Voice uses your phones full voice capabilities to tell you who is calling.
Caller ID Voice is great for hands free driving, now you can listen and decide if its worth answering the phone.
You will find many useful options in the settings menu:
- Repeat caller info
- Repeat interval
- Customize Messages for Unknown numbers and preannouncement
- Announce contact name or phone number
- Change Voice speed and pitch
Works great on Samsung Galaxy S3
If you have any problems please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, support is top notch and will get back to right away.
**See our FREE TRIAL APP by the same name**
*** VERIZON/SPRINT DO NOT WORK, PLEASE DON'T BUY ***
***Be sure to Un-Install old versions so they don't conflict***
This version gives you *1000* lookups - give it a try! That should last most people a few years with the stats we've seen. We do pay for every lookup, so we have to charge just enough to cover our costs.
The only app to provide REAL caller ID to your cell phone.
Real Caller ID is the best Android caller ID app on the market.
Most other services only give you locations for callers. Or they don't even have caller information!
But Real Caller ID pulls the best, most up-to-date caller ID information you can get.
Features also include the ability to see a recent caller list so you can see who's calling you even when you're not there for the call.
Note that if you're a Verizon or Sprint user you'll have to be connected to wi-fi to get your caller ID information live.
This version of Real Caller ID allows you to get caller information for up to 1000 calls.
*most cell phone carriers will share the name, so far it appears only Verizon Wireless does not show the names.
** Be sure to un-install the free version when you buy this ** It may appear that you aren't activated because the free versions message window will cover the working one and say you are out of credit **
Hide Number is the solution.
Block your cell phone number and don’t be identified by caller ID boxes and other caller identification systems.
When enabled, Hide Number will hide your telephone number from caller identifiers on mobile and landlines, so that the other party receives the call as "Private" or "Unknown" or "Hidden".
You don't need to keep changing the general settings of your Android every time you wish to make a hidden call anymore.
The app provides an easy way for you to enable and disable the sending of your number or ID to other phones or caller ID identifiers.
* PLEASE NOTE: The application does not allow hiding the originator of SMS messages.
The application may not block your phone number for calls to emergency services.
Your network-operator must support hiding your caller ID, Indian cell phone operators don't support that!
In india the blocking of caller id, CLIR, Caller Line Identification Restriction, is only available in some carriers, ex. Airtel, in post-paid plans with additional cost.
✔ FULLY COMPATIBLE with a wide number of GSM operators worldwide ✔
*** Features ***
✔ Hide your caller ID for outbound calls.
✔ Hide Caller ID for specific numbers only (Block list / Black List)
✔ Status bar notification, indicating when the application is running and if it is hiding the ID of your calls.
✔ Once you buy the application, you are entitled to all its future upgrades.
✔ The application allows you to add a custom block code provided by your mobile operator.
✔ Widget to turn on / off the app functionality.
** Important Notes - Read before you buy **
✔ Hide Number will work with GSM operators from different countries.
✔ If after activating the program, your number continues to be shown to the other party, contact your mobile service provider and request activation of the service "blocking or barring outbound caller ID". Some operators may charge for this service.
✔ For suggestions and comments do not forget to send us an e-mail so we can get in touch. The comments field of the Market doesn’t let we know your e-mail.
✔✔ Attention ✔✔
Test the app by calling any number and check if the ID was blocked. If it does not work with your operator, you have 15 minutes to return the application to the Market and get your money back.
* Operators BR *
✔ TIM – Ok.
✔ Vivo – Ok.
✔ Oi – Need to request activation of the service.
✔ Claro – Need to request activation of the service.
✔ Aeiou – To be tested.
✔ CTBC – To be tested.
✔ Nextel – To be tested.
✔ Sercomtel – To be tested.
* Operators Other *
✔ Telecom Italia Mobile - Ok
✔ Wind Italia - Ok
✔ Vodafone - Ok
✔ CTMR Cel - Ok
✔ T-Mobile - US - Ok
✔ Teleacre Cel - Ok
✔ H3G - Ok
✔ ATL Algar - Ok
✔ Telesc Cel - Ok
✔ AT&T - Ok
✔ Red Pocket Mobile USA - Ok
✔ Simple Mobile - Ok
✔ Airtel India Post-paid - Maybe
✔ Simobil Vodafone Slovenia - Ok
✔ Bouygues Telecom - France - Ok
Icon by Http://www.androidicons.com (licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.)
It realtime display information that stored on 'Organization/Job title', 'Notes' fields in contacts,
and it also let you know latest call time information and it helps you understand caller information in short time.
- Main Features -
It doesn't disturb your touch when you receive the phone call because of it display on basic phone screen.
It doesn't consume mobile data when you re-install or update this application because of it uses information that stored in the google contracts.
You can free to change the information display size, position, background color and transparency.
And you also free to change the font size, color and transparency.
It support to detail options what you want to display data
It is very easy setting with intuitive interface.
- Primary target -
For businessman who has many appointment.
For the guy who has many blind dates.
For busy modern people who often forget appointments.
For the couple who want to check last call time.
● When you receive a message, Call and SMS Car Listen will read out the message content and sender name.
● When you receive a call, Call and SMS Car Listen will also read out the caller name.
● The a2dp and non a2dp bluetooth headset is supported in this application but may not work with all Android versions and all phones. It can also happen that it works in "Test settings" but not when you get a real call. This indicates that phone provider blocked this feature.
This system is very convenient not only when driving, but also when you are walking or your hands are not free to take the message or call. This contributes to higher safety on the road when messages or calls are coming in.
When you hear the message or call, you can immediately stop it speaking loud by turning the phone around if you are for ex. in a meeting, do not want to be disturbed or you cannot listen to it.
Text before and text after Caller/Sender and/or message can be manually set.
Nine languages are supported by default like in FREE version. The system also supports 13 professional voices from IVONA free of charge. You can find and download them with the system at no charge:
Australian English, US English, UK English, French, German, Icelandic, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Spanish US, Spanish, Welsh, Welsh English.
The system also supports 50 eSpeak voices from eSpeak free of charge. You can find and download them with the system at no charge:
African, Albanian, Armenian, Bosnian, Canadian (English), Canadian (French), Catalan, Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Mandarin), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (American), English (British), Esperanto, Finnish, French, German, Georgian, Greek, Greek (Ancient), Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Kurdish, Latin, Latvian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portugese (Brasilian), Portugese (European), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), Swahihi, Swedish, Taiwanese, Tamil, Turkish, Vietnamese, Welsh.
The system also supports the following functions:
● Turn phone around to stop (stop speaking loud by turning the phone around)
● Launch on bluetooth (turns on, when phone is connected with bluetooth device)
● Launch at boot (turns on, when phone is restarted)
● Enable/Disable notifications in status bar
● Launch on bluetooth (turns on, when phone is connected with bluetooth device)
● Audio reading delay (starts reading out with 2 - 20 seconds' delay)
● Speech rate (reading rate: slower, slow, normal speed, fast, faster)
● Ignore Silent/Vibrate (message/call can be read although the phone is set to
● Repetitions (number of repetitions when the phone is ringing)
● a2dp and non a2dp bluetooth headset support (may not work with some Android versions and some phones)
We want to translate this app into different languages, if you can help, please contact us.
"Name or message not announced when I receive a text" - This is most likely due to another app installed on your device. Please follow the instructions below.
SETUP INFO FOR GOSMS, HANDCENT, VLINGO USERS:
● GO SMS >> Settings >> Advanced Tab >> Other Settings >> uncheck "Disable other message notification"
● HANDCENT >> Settings >> Application Settings >> Default Messaging Application >> choose "Disable" and then turn on "Lower priority"
● VLINGO, Within phone settings, change voice recognizer from Vlingo to Google Voice.
This is a very feature rich talking caller id application.
New Feature: Lookup callers using our phone directory! Just enter a phone number and we will tell you what we know about it!
✓ Talking caller id (once or loop),
✓ Can be configured to read out the incoming callers name, nickname or number. Name/Nickname feature requires the caller be a saved Google contact,
✓ Obeys your ringer settings! Silent ringer disables voice notifications. Ignoring an incoming call also disables the voice notifications,
✓ Can be configured to automatically looks up names for unknown caller (non-blocked) callers,
✓ Reverse looked up callers can easily be added as contacts,
✓ Caller ID notifications over call waiting,
✓ Screen unknown and/or private callers. Unknown callers are those callers not in your contacts, while private callers are callers that block their phone numbers,
✓ Can start on phone power on.
✓ Shake to silence talking caller ID (and optionally ringer) when you are not using a headset.
✓ Can be configured to silence incoming calls when the phone is placed face down!
✓ Streams through wired headsets.
✓ Streams through wireless headsets on Google Nexus Devices (Bluetooth headsets require A2DP compatibility, other Bluetooth headsets will not work; At this moment, non Google Nexus devices do not work. View our FAQ if you have problems).
✓ Quiet time feature! Set a time interval where the phone should not provide spoken notifications.
✓ Lots of other configuration options for you to play with.
TTS requires Android 2.0+ and the ability to read names from incoming callers.
Try it risk free for 24 hours (Contact me for a refund)
View my site to see if your bluetooth headset was reported to be compatible with this app.
NOTE TO PHONE OWNERS: You may need to install TTS (text-to-speech voice) data on your phone (or you wont have any voice notifications and probably will then say that Enhanced Caller ID doesn't work). View my FAQ for more information.
Please view my FAQ for further solutions to problems @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/faq
I would appreciate it if before submitting a bad review, that you attempt to contact me first to see if I can solve your problem.
Also, reviews saying names are not pronounced properly, voice sounds robotic or your television is broken are not the fault of this application. This application uses the Speaking feature built in to your Android phone and does not define a new one! Please keep your reviews relevant.
Thanks For your Support.
The caller must be in your contacts for the app to speak caller name, otherwise it speaks it out as unknown caller or says the number. This is a paid version and does not impose any limitations.