My Tracks is a small and powerful application to keep track of your route while you travel around. The quite complex functionality hides behind a very clear user interface which is easy to understand.
My Tracks can be very useful for all of your outdoor activities like hiking, bicycle and motorcycle touring, boating, skiing, climbing or sheer driving fun.
Have a look at all of these fancy features:
- Show current location of the phone on Google Map, if desired along with time, speed, altitude, duration and distance. even with latitude and longitude.
- Route recording, pausing, resuming, saving and listing.
- You can use whatever app you like to shoot the photos.
- Photos taken while recording a route are linked with this route and are shown along the route.
- Easy sharing of your routes together with photos using Facebook, VK, Line, Kakao, WeChat, etc.
- Tap on the map to insert marker, move the map to put the marker on proper position. Markers can be remembered to show next time, markers can be shared together with a route.
- Route Planning can plan a route(driving, bicycling and walking) among multi markers, the planed route can be followed on the map.
- Previous route and others’ shared route can be shown on the map for you to follow.
- Voice announcement at predefined frequency of time or distance.
- A visual overview about speeds and altitudes of a route using fancy speed chart which can zoom.
- Stats can be done easily.
- Routes can be exported as GPX/KML files, also can be imported from your phone or Google Drive.
1. Google Play and Google Maps should be installed first.
2. All features are free for all users.
3. After 15 days you may see ads, you can pay to remove.
4. After 60 days you may subscribe to advanced features, or watch a video to get feature permission.