** No Ads **
The best remote Android mouse and keyboard out there. AndroMouse converts your phone into wireless mouse, keyboard, and more. Connection with your computer is made either using your existing wi-fi or using Bluetooth. AndroMouse also features speech-to-type which uses Google speech recognition to make your work easier.
** Great for presentations.
* Loads of new features are added in AndroMouse 3.0
Relax in your bed and search YouTube with your voice. You need to run AndroMouse Desktop Server in your computer to use AndroMouse. Please visit http://andromouse.com to download free desktop server, to watch an intro video and for a quick tutorial.
★ Tap click
★ Double tap to double click
★ Scroll with your two fingers (multi-touch)
★ Scroll bar
★ Easy dragging
★ Right click
★ Left handed mode
★ Standard keyboard
★ Function and special keys
★ Ability to hold alt, ctrl and shift for combination keys
★ Auto IP detection
★ Connect using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth (PC/MAC)
★ Portrait and Landscape mode
★ Save recently used IPs
★ Easy connection
★ Clean UI
★ Dedicated numpad with multifunction keys
★ Media remote with media buttons
★ Control your Windows Media Player/iTunes
★ Use your phone's volume keys to control system volume
★ Use this remote to restart/logoff/shutdown your system
★ Browse your computer's file in your phone
★ Click on a file to open it on your computer
★ Great while doing your powerpoint presentation
★ Can also be used in photo viewer
★ Buttons to go next/previous slide
★ Integrated mouse functionality
Coming Soon In Next Update:
★ Live desktop view in your phone
★ And more..
Please goto www.andromouse.com to learn how to use AndroMouse
Keywords: Best Android Application, Android Mouse, Wireless mouse and keyboard, AndroMouse lite, Wifi mouse, Bluetooth mouse, New UI, touch pad, multi touch, color themes, landscape and portrait, left handed mouse, picture pad, easy connection, standard keyboard, left click, right click, scroll, bluetooth, andro, file browser
You can use this app to:
- Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
- On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
- Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
- Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
• Kill selected tasks
• App or game killer
• Android optimizer
• Ignore apps when kill tasks
• Auto kill tasks on every screen off
• Regular kill
• Startup Kill
• One click task kill widget
• Quick uninstaller
• Show battery life
• Support all android version
• Kill GPS: Kill apps to stop GPS
• Memory Booster, RAM Booster
• Memory Cleaner, RAM Cleaner
• Permission manager addon for Android 4.3 (App Ops)
• Holo style
■ User Reviews
"I'm always searching for bigger and better. Tried many task killers over the years. Keep coming back to this one. Light on resource + reliable persistence + Screen off kill (rare option) + Automatic timed kill + Ignore list for persistent tasks = Minimum ram usage + battery conservation. I t's simple and it works. "
-- by Cao Wabunga
"Better than Advanced Task Killer!! I put their widget side-by-side & this one got stuff atk didn't with identical settings. My new fav app ;)" -- by Rachel Ricci
"EXCELLENT!!! :-D This app is great! I just updated my previous phone& I eent this phone; as soon ss I got this phone I immediately went to Google Play so to find this app so I could download it again. ALSO, I've tried other apps like what this app does & is, but always have come back. Like old saying...."I've tried the rest, but I always have cone back to the best". This is my 2nd or 3rd time Downloading this app Again. Each time I get a new phone I make sure this is one of my very 1st apps that I Reinstall! !" -- by Gary Kess
"I honestly wish everyone who supports and uses ATK, would give your's a try. They'd never go back to ATK!!!! ATM does SO much more than ATK!!!!A TON more features!!!!" -- by by Matt Meltzer
The Advanced Task Manager can list all the running tasks on your phone and it can help you stop any of the tasks easily and quickly. It is also a task management tool which can manage all the installed apps on your phone.
The task management mechanism of android system has been changed after the release of the version 2.2 of the android system. Task killers cannot kill the services and notifications on your phone.
By use of the Advanced Task Manager, you can thoroughly stop tasks in the following steps:
1) long press the task that you want to stop
2) chose the “force stop” option
3) press the the “force stop” button on the application info system panel
If you want to manage running services, click menu->service, then it will open the system service panel where you can stop running services.
**Please note that installing the following apps such as: Advanced Task Killer, Super Task Killer FREE, ES Task Manager, Automatic Task Killer, Mobo Task Killer, Android Booster together with Advanced Task Manager may make your phone unstable or cause potential conflict.**
Q: Why do apps restart again after killing?
A: Some apps are restarted by system events. Apps cannot be prevented from restarting because of system limitation. We suggest you to enable auto kill in settings, and it will kill tasks on every screen off. It will help to save battery life and release memory for the phone.
Q: How can I add apps to the ignore list?
A: You can long press the task that you want to ignore, and then you will get a poped up context menu, click "Ignore". The ignored apps will not be shown in the task list, and will never be killed. You can manage the ignored apps in settings.
Q: How can I manage startup apps?
There is "Startup Kill" in settings. It can help you to kill tasks when system starts up.
The Android robot is modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
app killer, app manager, android booster, app kill
ControlMyPc makes it easy to access and control your PC or Mac from anywhere in the world, And now more than ever, remote access never been easier for you, simply login from the computer that you wish to access, and you'll be able to connect to your computer using your Android device, no setup is needed, easy as entering your username and password, with integrated mouse pad and media remotes to control your Computer and favorite media players comfortably.
We do our best to provide the best customer support and we are proud in our support team.
No Additional license is needed, No ads, No hidden fees and our support is always available to you, please contact us with any question(we reply fast).
With ControlMyPc you can add several computers(any windows version 32/64bit/Mac/both)and connect to them simply by selecting them from a list that you create, zoom in/out, click on your screen naturally, fits to any screen size and any device, tested on most devices.
The main goal is to simplify for you the access to your computer from a remote location, and the design of ControlMyPc following this rule, you can change many features but you can also use the default settings.
You can say that it works just like you Wanted it to!
•Easy to use, fast, reliable and secured, Connect to your computer using username and password, that all you need to do to access your computer, no more hard setup, port forwarding or any other hassle.
•Easy to use online user guide, you can access it from any where, Showing you everything you need to know to make the most of ControlMyPc, you can also find tips to help you achieve specific tasks with ControlMyPc that might won't be obvious at first glance.
•Single/double click on your device screen just like you would do with your mouse without a cursor (cursor can be added too, many cursors to choose from), click on your screen naturally like a computer touch screen, which makes ControlMyPc easy and fun to use. High Precision.
•Right and left mouse clicks available in a separate buttons too.
•Multi screen support (switch between the connected screens).
•Soft keyboard or QWERTY keyboard support(you can use both too), supporting all symbols.
•3D App navigating, like in the picture, with one click.
•Zoom in/out in various ways to support any device running Android OS.
•File support, Forgot a file at home ?! , that won't be a problem any more.
•Integrated mouse pad, lets you convert your Android device to mouse-pad with keyboard.
•Media players remote control, control iTunes, Winamp, windows Media Player, Divx.
•Any device screen size support.
•Easy settings letting you set ports, mouse sensitivity, and more...(you can use the defaults which is recommended)
•Keeps your Desktop aspect ratio.
•Support is always available(reply fast), helping with any process.
and much more, see recent changes and visit ControlMyPc help page to get more info about this great product, enjoy!
keywords: remote access , remote desktop , rdp , remote viewer , vnc , remote control, mouse pad , media remote , video remote , files support, files upload download
All you need is a standard web browser (! the latest Chrome or Firefox !) and Remote Desktop will allow you interact with your phone as easily as a PC.
✓ files, gallery, bookmarks explorer
✓ send sms
✓ desktop workspace environment
✓ remote terminal
KW: MobileTab, Remote Desktop, files upload/download, SMS, Web Desktop, File sync, AirDroid, Cloud
Video streaming at up to 30 frame per second with audio, enjoy game, movie and TV from your PC or MAC. WebCam also supported.
Easily manage your computers with AVStreamer HUB Server on single account that it will automatically search your PC or MAC without configuring network settings.
[ Main Feature ]
* Desktop Streaming and Remote Control
* Multimedia Streaming with playback speed control
* Camera / TV Tuner Streaming ( PC )
[ Additional Feature ]
* Zoom and Scaling Screen
* Gesture Customizing
* Custom Keyboard Customizing
* Track Pad Mode
* Video Playback Speed Control / Rate Control
* Support Dual Monitor
* Support Bluetooth
* Support TV-Out
[ Special Feature : Built-in Multimedia Player ]
* Supports PIP ( Picture in Picture ) mode to display desktop streaming screen and multimedia streaming screen simultaneously. Built-in Multimedia player support Camera, TV Tuner and video files that OS supports. For more detail of supporting media formats and device, please visit our website.
[ Requirements and Restrictions ]
* AVStreamer Server must be downloaded and installed on PC or MAC from our website (http://eplayworks.com)
* Windows XP SP2 or above, Vista, Windows 7 32 bit/64bit, Windows 8
* Core 2 Duo processor or higher is recommended.
* Mac SnowLeopard and Lion, Mountain Lion
* Any network firewall may block the connection if you don't allow "AVStreamer Server" manually.
* Dual-Core, Android 4.0(Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher is recommended.
keywords: avplayer, avstreamer, avstreamerhd, remote, remote control, remote desktop, vnc, rdp, remote access, desktop, video, movie, tv, stream, streamer, av,
**** REQUIRES FREE SERVER SOFTWARE INSTALLED FROM BELOW ****
*** Problems with mouse on HTC One ***
Sadly I do not have an HTC One to test with so I am unable to resolve the issue at this time. If anyone has a One they would like to donate to the cause then email email@example.com. This software is FREE so I cannot buy a device for testing.
Wake the PC up or put it to sleep. **** requires wake-on-lan supported device ****
Send quick launch icons directly to the client.
Touchpad mouse functionality with left / right click and scroll capability.
Custom media, browser and arrow keyboards.
Moving the mouse can be achieved by touching and moving your finger anywhere inside the mouse pad (section where the hand is pointing).
Left Click by tapping or "quick clicking" with one finger anywhere inside the mouse pad section.
Right Click by holding one finger on the mouse pad and tapping or "quick clicking" with another finger anywhere inside the mouse pad section.
Scrolling inside applications can be done by pressing and holding with your index finger, then with your middle finger touch and slide up or down.
Quick Launch applications which the server sends are located at the top bar. Click the icons controls applications on the server. You can also have the remote device sleep by pressing the power icon on the far left **** Windows Vista and above ****.
Keyboard input can be loaded by clicking the keyboard icon inside the launch bar or by using Android's built in menu button and selected "Standard Keys".
Extended Keys can be loaded by clicking Android's built in menu button and selected the desired keyboards. You should have built in shortcut keys for browser actions, media actions and arrow keys.
Settings for mouse speed, click speed and scrolling speed can be changed via the Android menu key from the server view of the app.
INTERNET - Needed for communicating with the server software. Only local communication is needed. No data is transmitted or received from anything other than the desktop software.
WIFI-STATE - Needed to check the IP and connectivity information so communication can be established with the server software.
Don't be tied to your home or office computer. Send and receive e-mails, edit documents, surf the web, manage files and do hundred other things that you usually do on your desktop, even when you are on a business trip or stuck in a traffic jam.
Simply install mobile application on your Android and RDM+ Desktop on the remote computer and RDM+ is ready to use. No need to adjust any firewall or router settings.
"In a short time, your desktop's screen will be displayed on your Android phone and you can pretty much do whatever it is that you want to do."
Why RDM+ is really a must-have tool for you?
- Sometimes you need to check or edit your documents, and your computer is nowhere near you. Do it easily using familiar mouse commands, standard Windows and Mac hotkeys. Pinch to zoom in/zoom out.
- Copy, rename, delete files, send them from PC to your Android and vice versa with built-in file manager.
- System Manager: see how your desktop is doing while you are away from home. Check and change system settings, execute command line commands, control running processes.
- Works via both WiFi and carrier data network.
- Ultimate security level makes your data exchange absolutely safe. Master password protects list of your computers, so even if your device is stolen or lost, noone could access your information.
- Easy access for enterprise users through NAT and Firewall as well as for individual users with dynamic IPs.
- No hidden costs. Application price is a one-time fee. Connect to any number of your desktop computers without any additional charges.
- Available in English, Spanish, German, French and Italian.
Note: Free RDM+ Desktop application should be installed on each computer you want to have access to.
Download it from rdmplus.com web site.
Supports Intel-based Macs running on Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion,
Microsoft Windows 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista / 2008 / 7.
Retina display (HiDPI mode) is not yet supported.
Keywords: remote, desktop, access, control, file, system, manager, shutdown, administration, hotkeys, service, rdmplus, windows, mac
+ Starts fast
+ Beautiful pixel perfect icons for high definition displays, unlike some other settings apps.
+ Elegant user interface that perfectly matches the Android system design
+ Settings switches are interconnected and made for maximum device compatibility
+ Optimized for smartphones and tablets
+ SDCard install support
Network communication, Full Internet access, view network state:
Needed by settings for completely anonymous download statistics and advertisements.
All other permissions
Needed by settings for the various switches.
Why does settings has ads?
The ads are the income stream of the settings developers and they are the reason why settings can be free.
Why is the settings file so big?
Because settings contains big high definition images.
How can i contact the developers of settings?
For support or suggestions use the reporting system inside settings.
Settings Logo Font: Zeroes by Ray Larabie, typodermicfonts.com
Our unique data compression technology displays your PC desktop in full resolution at 30 frames per second. Watch all media that are playable on your computer, including Flash videos, DVDs, Windows Media Player and more. Compared to RDP and VNC implementations Kinoni Remote Desktop is over 2x faster.
Kinoni Remote Desktop is very simple to set up; anyone can do it! After one-time setup you can access your computer from anywhere using WiFi, 3G or 4G connection. No need to setup firewall, port forwarding or any other technical details.
Application is built with the same level of security standards required by financial institutions. All your data and passwords are always fully secured via industry standard SSL-AES encryption.
• Fast: 30 frames per second video makes watching movies and playing games perfectly smooth
• Native resolution support: Full resolution display to see every single detail crystal clear
• Easy setup: After simple one-time setup your computer can be accessed from anywhere
• Enterprise-grade security: Keeps your session and data safe with SSL encryption
• Auto-discovery: Use Google account to access your computer when everywhere using 3G/4G network
• Usability improvements like kinetic scrolling and scroll bars make navigating computer desktop quick and easy
• Compatible with any application on your PC: Use Office applications, access full desktop browser with Flash and Java support
• Watch movies from Youtube, Hulu, Netflix, DVD and Windows Media Player
• Control unlimited number of PCs
• 400% zoom to see details and work without straining your eyes
• Works smoothly over WiFi, 3G and 4G networks thanks to adaptive data compression
• Supports international keyboard layouts and external Bluetooth keyboard
Kinoni Remote Desktop Pro (In-App Purchase)
• Audio support: CD quality stereo audio to play music, watch movies and enjoy PC games
• No advertisement
***** - ".. almost like Splashtop but free"
***** - "Very good for video playback"
• Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
• For best performance a dual-code CPU is recommended
• Please see our website for answers to most common questions
• Support is available via firstname.lastname@example.org
KEYWORDS: Remote Desktop, RDP, RDS, VNC, RemoteApp, Terminal Service, VPN
CloudShell allow you run Java code on remote Android devices. (Using BeanShell script)
From CloudShell, you can access native Android APIs from anywhere, all you need is a browser.
Once you install CloudShell and logged in, go to this site from PC to run the script on the device:
What can I do with CloudShell?
A lot!You can create your own features using Android APIs.
Whole Android APIs is available to you.
BeanShell is a powerful script engine,you can call Android native Java APIs from CloudShell.
For examples, you can test the new APIs on device you do not have physical access,
or with provider not in your country.
You can read the logs, and find out why your App is not working, and test the new codes in real-time,
on devices may not even in your country!
Check Android APIs at Runtime, even the hidden ones, inspect static variables, methods, classes
list all the action Intents.
You can make it vibrate if you do not remember where you put your phone.
If you lost your phone, you can location it, wipe it, or show Message on the screen.
You can write scripts to backup your contacts, your SMS.
You can write scripts to upload pictures to Facebook, Picasa, upload video to youtube.
It is up to you, the programmer to release the full power of CloudShell.
List of what you can do with:
- Android APIs at Runtime
- Android OS Version check
- Applications - list all installed
- Battery - get status
- Bluetooth - Turn on/off, scan
- Call - get call Logs, making phone call
- Clipboard, copy, paste
- Contacts - search Contacts
- Launch other Apps
- Location GPS/Network
- Logcat - read logs
- Rooted check
- Sensor - List all sensors
- SMS Inbox
- Sync Turn On/Off
Go this page for all the examples:
- Download and Install Android App first
- Log in to Google Account from the CloudShell App
- Go to: https://cloudshellapp.appspot.com/
- Log in using the same Google Account
- Start writing scripts!
- Autostart on Boot, or on WiFi
- Run BeanShell Scripts on remote devices
- Push Scripts to device
- Reset BeanShell
- Webview API bridge to run BeanShell scripts
- Support BroadcastReceiver, Events listener
- Remote wakeup
- Remote control, send Key Touch Events and Capture ScreenShot on rooted devices
- You can use hidden API like regular API, because BeanShell reflection, so instead of:
Method dataMethod = ConnectivityManager.class.getDeclaredMethod("setMobileDataEnabled", boolean.class);
In CloudShell, you can just do:
- For better security, use a different Gmail account to login rather than your main Gmail account.
It can help you save time in changing Wifi settings,GPS, brightness and more.
All you need to do is click on the icon and get quick access to your settings.
- Always to know what the status of the battery.
- Control of WIFI.
- Control of Bluetooth.
- Control of GPS.
- Control of Internet data.
- Control of Airplane mode.
- Control of Lock screen.
- Control of Screen brightness.
- Easy and quick access
- it's for everyone.
- It's free!
Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC's screen right on your Android device live and control the mouse. You can customize the resolution up to Full HD.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader and Windows Media Center.
Easily navigate through long websites like Facebook, 9gag or something similar.
Shutdown the PC from your bed or use the most common keyboard shortcuts to work faster.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
Included remote controls are:
-Mouse (Multitouch touchpad)
-Keyboard (Live | Manual)
-Speech recognition (Text | Commands) (Pro version)
-Media player (iTunes | Windows Media | VLC Player | ...) (Pro version)
-Slideshows (PowerPoint | Adobe Reader | Impress | ...) (Pro version)
-Scrolling (9gag | Default)
-Shortcuts (shutdown | close window | ...) (Pro version)
The needed Remote Control Server is available for free:
Facebook fans can test the Pro version for free:
iTunes 11 is fully supported with Up Next support!
Retune will work on any of the following DACP servers:
* iTunes v10 or later
* MonkeyTunes for MediaMonkey v22.214.171.124 or later
* AlbumPlayer TouchRemote
* TouchRemote DACP Server for Foobar2000
* Ability to toggle playing/pause, seek in a song, skip forward and backward, set shuffle/repeat, and toggle iTunes visualizer
* View all iTunes songs, artists, albums, genres, and composers.
* View and play all iTunes movies, rentals, TV Shows, podcasts, iTunes U courses, and audiobooks
* View playlists.
* View genius mixes.
* Ability to play music from any of the viewing categories (songs, artists, albums, genres, composers, playlists, genius mixes, and radio).
* Ability to start a genius playlist from the currently playing song.
* Ability to search for music, movies, TV Shows, podcasts, and iTunes U courses.
* Set which iTunes speakers to use and the current volume for any of those speakers.
* Tell iTunes to stream to an Apple TV.
* iTunes 11 Up Next Support. Add songs, albums, artist, genres, composers, and playlists to the Up Next list. Including the ability to view/remove/reorder songs and parts of the Up Next list.
* MonkeyTunes Play Queue support.
* View album artwork.
* Notification (including expanded notification) controls.
* Lockscreen controls. This requires Audio Focus so if you do not like this behavior you can disable the feature in settings. Android 4.2 has a defect with lockscreen controls causing problems on the lockscreen. This option is disabled by default for Android 4.2. Use lockscreen widgets instead for a better user experience.
* Built from the ground up to support both phones and tablets!
* Multiple Widgets both for small and large screens.
* Lockscreen widgets for devices that support it (turn off lockscreen controls for best experience)
* Rate songs right from Retune.
* Enjoy either the light or dark theme.
* Use your device's physical volume buttons to control the iTunes volume within the Retune app.
* Ability to enable Retune to pause the currently playing song when a call is received and start playing again once the call finishes.
* Side bar support for quick navigation.
* Shared library support.
* List and Grid view support.
* Ability to lock the screen on.
* View the now playing artist/album from the Now Playing screen.
* Integration with MusicBoss for Pebble. Requires Music Boss 1.6.1+
* iTunes Radio support (iTunes 11.1 required)
* WIFI for Android device to connect to iTunes.
* Computer running iTunes v10.0, MonkeyTunes for MediaMonkey, AlbumPlayer TouchRemote, or TouchRemote for Foobar2000 on the same network as your Android device. Retune has not been tested with any other DACP servers which have not been listed as supported.
Special Thanks To:
Antoine Pillot for translating to French.
Lucas Felipe da Cunha for translating to Portuguese.
Jonas Hufen for translating to German.
Hwanmoo Yong for translating to Korean.
Armando Lozano Gallegos for translating to Spanish.
Mario Nicolas Cappello for translating to Italian.
If you would like to help translate Retune to another language please contact me using the developer email and we can work together to add a translation.
Retune does not play iTunes music on your Android device. It is merely a remote for iTunes.
iTunes, AirPort, AirPlay and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Retune is not authorized or approved by Apple Inc.
More from developer
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN ALPHA VERSION -
please send feedback and bug reports to the developer's email: email@example.com
Device inspector collects and analyzes basic and advanced
information about your device's hardware, software, apps and
components, and displays it in a clean and simple way.
- Lets you view the processes that are running on your operating system, and enables you to kill background processes.
- Helps you to learn more about the apps on your device, including their total size, data usage and permissions,
and lets you uninstall apps.
- Helps you learn more about your device's CPU, display, sensors, as well as software and firmware components.
- Provides a detailed memory analysis.
- Lets you know more about your device's network connections and activity.
- Provides detailed information regarding your devices telephony and mobile network.
- Is designed for both smartphones and tablets.