This application calculates the next times to take off and put on the ring, and notices you so you don't forget.
Languages: English, Spanish
It's an easy application, intuitive and discrete, because we want that you feel confortable, if someone use your smartphone.
Forget to count days in a calendar! We'll solve your problem with "Take it Out (Ring)", get the exact dates only with one click.
We know that the confindence is the main feature on this kind of application, so we want you don't forget take out your contraceptive ring (nuvaring), Take it out (Ring) will remind it you.
- Discretion. If someone use your smartphone feel cam, our app will unnoted.
- Confidence. Leave your mind free about things like when I have to take out it? Today or tomorrow?
- The application calculates the key dates for you. Forget count days in a calendar and create reminders everytime you use the contraceptive patch.
- Create reminders with the key dates. The application remind you the exact day and time.
- Customize the notification sound.
- Customize the Notification text.
- Improve your personal productivity. Use the application once per month and you will get everything done.
Don't worry about someone using your smartphone. To improve the discretion feeling, the application uses discrete icons, for example, the upload/download icon for the reminders in notifications bar.
Other customizations are:
- Content and title text notification.
- put your mp3 in "notifications" folder in your SD and select it in settings
Don't headache send us your proposals to enhancement the app. You can find our mail below.
And the English Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/mobil.app.software.en
User interface languages:
English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, Português, Dansk, Eesti, Latviešu, Lietuvių, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Svenska, Suomi, Čeština, Русский, 日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어 , العربية, Українська, Türkçe, Ελληνικά, עִבְרִית, ภาษาไทย, हिन्दीة
Menstrual cycle and the period
Ovulation and fertility forecast
3-month summary on one screen
Notifications (Menstruation, Weight, BMT)
Tracking multiple calendars
Cervical mucus monitoring
Notifications (Menstruation, Weight, BMT, Contraceptive pill, Multivitamin pill , Breast self-exam, Ovulation, NuvaRing)
Cycle Overview (Send PDF file to an e-mail)
Note + Event time + Reminder
All the main functions are accessible via the calendar. Tapping a finger on the calendar date, you can add and edit the settings for each day.
Turn the phone horizontally and you will switch to the 3-month summary on one screen.
Application developers are not responsible for any direct or indirect losses which have arisen or may arise related to using this application.
Menstruation, ovulation and fertility day forecast have to be understood as theoretical predictions which may not coincide with the actual menstruation, ovulation and fertility days.
General technical data such as phone model, etc., are transferred to www.womanlog.com solely for testing purposes and for statistics.
www.womanlog.com © 2014
Keywords: menstrual, woman, fertility, ovulation, menstruation, pregnancy, period, cycle, period tracker
TRACK + REACT Features:
- Understand which activities are impacting your arthritis pain
- Input your information in a secure environment
- Identify trends over time in the Arthritis Impact graph
- Use the web application (www.arthritis.org/trackandreact) to print your Arthritis Impact graph to share with your health care provider.
- Find advice and tips from the experts you trust at the Arthritis Foundation
Feedback from Users:
“The graph is extremely helpful. It quantifies what I do and how this impacts my life. Otherwise I just have a vague idea that I'm either feeling OK or not. This shows concretely how I can impact how I feel.”
“This is an AWESOME tool and exactly what I need to be working with to help myself manage my life and especially health and well-being.”
The app lets you track your knee pain so you can see your level of pain over time.
Learn: educational resources about knee pain and Gel-One Hyaluronate.
Support: educational resources for those who receive a Gel-One Hyaluronate injection.
Pain Tracker: Tool for tracking your knee pain over time.
Find a Doctor: Link to a tool for locating a local physician you can consult with about your knee pain.
About: Information about Zimmer, the provider of Gel-One Hyaluronate.