When you learn these mathematical tricks, you'll be able to show off your skills to friends and prove to them that you have a talent for mathematics. New skills you can use in the store, at school, at college, at work - wherever thanks to quick calculation skills can save a lot of precious time.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
- 15 levels for every trick
- timer 15 seconds
- score > 000 - ★☆☆
- score > 350 - ★★☆
- score > 650 - ★★★
This free version of Math Tricks contains third party advertisements.
• Parents' Choice Award Winner
• Best App for Teaching and Learning — American Association of School Librarians
• Featured in The New York Times
"This app is definitely fun. ... Thanks to its game features, adults may find Operation Math a great way to brush up on their own skills." - The New York Times
Brought to you from the makers of Geography Drive USA, this math trainer app comes with a variety of arithmetic games, which are engaging alternatives to traditional homework, math drills and flash cards. Perfect for any grade, Operation Math will help your kids practice and prepare for any addition, subtraction, multiplication or division test or quiz in a fresh new way.
Dr. Odd is on a global quest to eliminate the world's even numbers - and it's your children's job to stop him! Watch then earn all of the uniforms of a seasoned Base 10 spy as they complete missions by solving each equation that blocks their escape. The more they practice and up their speed, the further they'll go in this exciting problem solver game that takes them from the pyramids of Egypt to a seat at the front of the class.
This app is fully unlocked, with no in-app purchases.
• 105 exciting missions centered on three different arithmetic skill levels.
• All binomial addition and subtraction equation for numbers 1-20.
• All binomial multiplication and division equations for numbers 1-12.
• Unique spy game action that provides a fun alternative to homework, flash cards, worksheets and equation drills.
• The ability to select missions by skill level and arithmetic operations.
• Training runs that track consecutive answers and prepare players for future missions.
• 30 different watches and uniforms that players can win by solving problems in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Safe, worry-free play with a Parent Gate and no third-party ads.
Operation Math is a great way for kids to have fun and learn arithmetic at the same time. This app sharpens skills in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, all while giving them a break from worksheets and regular math drills.
This app is perfect for arithmetic practice, test or quiz preparation, as well as homework! You can even select skill levels and equation types to put your kids at the perfect pace. Learning arithmetic has never been so fun! Download your app today!
Looking for a multi-player version? Check out Operation Math: Code Squad — the fun, four-player math game that transforms solo learning into a time based team adventure. Also available from Spinlight.
Crafted by Spinlight - a team of talented artists and parents who share a simple goal - to make games that spark a lifelong passion for learning.
With this game you or your children can improve their mathematical skills, test mental math and prepare for math tests.
- 12 levels with increasing difficulty,
- 20 questions on each of the 11 levels, 50 questions on the last level,
- Practice addition, substraction, multiplication and division on positive and negative numbers,
- Operation on two and three arguments,
- Brain training/exercises,
- Ranking of the best players.
Your score is the sum of points from all levels.
Maths lessons does not have to be a nightmare! The school will not be terrible! Playing this application you can enhance your mental arithmetic thanks to fun and competition.
Maybe you are planning an IQ test or simply like to play chess, checkers or scrabble - "Math Challenge - Brain Workout" is a great mind training and educational game that will allow you to develop also in these directions.
This is a great game for kids and adults - maths in all ages helps exercise your brain and IQ.
Your child will not have any problems with the multiplication table. Also game at every level is a kind of exercise of concentration.
Try our 7 Day Challenge: we're so confident in our advanced training heuristics algorithm we're willing to put our app rating on the line! Use Math Workout for 5 mins each day for 7 consecutive days. If you do not notice an improvement in your mental arithmetic - give us 1 STAR!
AS FEATURED IN:
- 'Amazing Android Apps for Dummies' - D. Begun, 2011
- 'Best Android Apps' B. Sawyer, 2010
Keep your mind healthy, test your mental math and exercise your brain once a day.
Math/Maths Workout is a set of daily brain training exercises and math drills designed to enhance mental arithmetic. Use it to train your brain daily and see the results within a week.
► Compete in the World Challenge
► Fly the Math Blaster
► Track your progress with charts
► Fun for all ages
► Helps keep you sharp
This version is FREE and is supported by ads. You can remove the ads by upgrading to Math Workout Pro for a nominal one-time charge.
Containing over 50 calculators and converters packed in with a material design scientific calculator, it's the only math app you will ever need from now on on your device.
It's a great calculator for school and homework, but not only. If you're a scholar, student, teacher. builder, handyman, contractor, etc.. and you need an all in one tool for your device, give this one a try. You will never be disappointed.
• 51 Calculators and Unit converters
• Material design scientific calculator built in
• Currency converter with 160 currencies, available offline
• Supports math formulas as input
• Instant results as you type
• Integrated search
• Favorites list for quick access
• Tablet support
• Completely free with no ads
Languages: English, Spanish, Arabic, Romanian
Complete list of all the calculators and unit converters
• Percentage calculator
• Proportion calculator
• Ratio calculator
• Average calculator - arithmetic, geometric and harmonic means
• Equation solver - linear, quadratic and equation system.
• Combinations and permutations
• Decimal to fraction
• Fraction simplifier
• Greatest common factor & Lowest common multiple calculator
• Random number generator
• Area / perimeter calculator for square, rectangle, parallelogram, trapezoid, rhombus, triangle, pentagon, hexagon, circle, circle arc, ellipse
• Volume calculator for cube, rect. prism, square piramyd, sq. pir. frustum, trapezoidal footing, cylinder, cone, conical frustum, sphere, spherical cap, spherical frustum, ellipsoid.
• Right triangle calculator
• Heron's formula (solve a triangle knowing the side lengths)
• Circle solver
• Acceleration converter
• Angle converter
• Length converter
• Energy converter
• Force converter
• Torque converter
• Area converter
• Volume converter
• Volumetric flow converter
• Weight converter
• Temperature converter
• Pressure converter
• Power converter
• Speed converter
• Mileage converter
• Time converter
• Digital storage converter
• Data transfer speed converter
• Numeric base converter
• Roman numerals converter
• Shoe size converter
• Currency converter with 161 currencies available offline
• VAT calculator
• Tip calculator
• Loan calculator
• Electricity cost calculator
• Cost of smoking calculator
• Body mass index - BMI
• Daily calories burn
• Body fat percentage
• Ohm's law calculator - voltage, current, resistance and power
• Cylinder force calculator
• Resistance calculator
• Density calculator
• Elapsed time calculator
★★★ Highest ranked mathematical game - worth a try ★★★
★★★ Millions of downloads ★★★
✦A fun math trainer. One that is both efficient and fun to use.✦
Use it as your personal math homework solver and math teacher.
The highest ranked mathematical game in the store - give it a try!
"This is one of the best educational apps out there." — famigo.com
"An excellent app - Editor's Choice" — DroidAppOfTheDay.com
"Extremely hot for weeks now" — appbrain.com
"Mathematics is far from boring, now" — androidandme.com
"learning mathematics is not boring anymore" — appeggs.com
"90 of 100 points!" — aplikanologi.com
Appeared in German science show Galileo
✦ Powers & Roots
✦ Average & Median
✦ Smallest & Largest
King of Math Junior is suitable for age 6 and up and introduces mathematics in an accessible and inspiring manner. Its educational strength lies in awakening curiosity and putting mathematics in a fun context. Players are encouraged to think for themselves and see mathematical concepts from different angles by solving problems in many areas.
If you like the game, check out the full version with 10 books and more character levels.
Equations, inequalities and graphs leave you frustrated?
Tried to solve the problem but you're not sure you got it right?
Meet yHomework - the math solver that actually works 100% of the time!
No gimmicks, no fuss, no excuses - we simply give you the an instant full step-by-step solution and explanation.
yHomework is an easy to use Math solver, just enter your question or equation, and the app will immediately give you the answer together with the full step-by-step solution!
Say you have: 3x+5=8
Not sure what to do next? Just type it into the app and get the step-by-step solution with just one click!
It's just that simple! 1.. 2.. 3.. and you're a math whiz!
OVER A MILLION USERS CAN'T BE WRONG! DOWNLOAD yHomework TODAY!
Current material covers:
Simplification, single unknown equation, 2 equation sets, quadratic equations, Inequalities and function graphs.
Questions? Comments? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may set from 2 different sounds for changing the way of speaking tables as per your country and if you want any other option to be incorporated in the application then your suggestions are always welcome.
- Table module helps you to see the performance of your kids by dragging the correct option against the table options and it helps them to learn and remember the tables easily.
- Puzzle module gives the challenge to kids and tests their ability to guess the correct answer while enjoying the beauty of multi media with beautiful interface and rich experience to learn the tables.
Join millions of users worldwide and make your learning progress faster and more enjoyable.
Use it to get help when you're stuck with a problem. Hit the steps button, and see a full step-by-step solution!
Students can use it as a tool to learn Math, while parents can use it to quickly check their kid’s homework. With PhotoMath, you can have a Math teacher in your pocket! :)
PhotoMath currently supports basic arithmetics, fractions, decimal numbers, linear equations and several functions like logarithms. Support for new Math is constantly added in new releases as we aim to make the entire Math easy to learn.
Handwritten text is not supported, only printed problems from Math textbooks.
PhotoMath is not fully magical (yet) and it is possible to find a Math problem our app will not recognize. If this happens, please send us feedback. With your help, our team of wizards will add new spells to PhotoMath and make it more magical in the future versions. :)
Keywords: PhotoMath, Photo Math, PhotoMath app
Basic Properties & Facts
Properties of Radicals
Properties of Inequalities
Properties of Absolute Value
Logarithms and Log Properties
Factoring and Solving
Square Root Property
Absolute Value Equations/Inequalities
Completing the Square
Functions and Graphs
All in one
Trigonometric Function Values in Quadrants II, III, and IV
The Unit Circle
Angle Addition Formulas
Double Angle Formulas
Half Angle Formulas
Power Reducing Formulas
Law of Sines
Law of Cosines
Law of Tangents
Pythagorean Identities (for any angle θ)
Relationship between the limit and one-sided limits
Limits Properties Formulas
Basic Limit Evaluations Formulas
Evaluation Techniques Formulas
Some Continuous Functions
Intermediate Value Theorem
Derivatives Definition and Notation
Interpretation of the Derivative
Basic Properties and Formulas
Chain Rule Variants
Higher Order Derivatives
Increasing/Decreasing – Concave Up/Concave Down
Mean Value Theorem
Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
Standard Integration Techniques
Approximating Definite Integrals
Use Menu button for fast collapse of expanded lists, swipe horizontally to view images and formulas completely
Like us on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/whitesofinfo
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/whitesof
Find our apps at : http://www.whitesof.com/apps
Mathematical Formulas aggregated in most useful way.
Please email us at " email@example.com" to add any new formulas or suggestions or topics.
The App covers topics like
The app is continuously updated with latest details and added with new topics frequently.
Complete Mathematics is categorized into tutorials, formulas, equations, practical application with solver, questions and solutions, maths dictionary and quiz.
It also has a quadratic graph plotter for easy maths graphing
Note that this Complete Mathematics app tries to cover WAEC, NECO, GCE, KCSE and JAMB mathematics syllabus.
The following topics are covered.
Formulas and Equations
Variation and Proportion
Disclaimer: The questions and solutions section uses Past WAEC exam questions and solutions which is provided by WAEC for students planning to sit of WAEC exams
If you have a suggestion or issue with this app please kindly let me know through my email so that I will attend to it immediately. Remember to rate this app.
- Analytic Geometry
- Probability and statistics
- Units Conversion.
- Math Tricks.
This app also has many tools to calculate the geometric shapes or find the roots of equations. Users can also share any formulas with friends by many ways: email, message, or Facebook.
Not only for smartphones, this app is also suitable for tablets with compatible interfaces.
New features of the app:
- Multiple languages supported: English, French, Vietnamese, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, German, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Thai, Indonesian, Arabic, Hindi, Bengali, Malay, Turkish, Dutch, Polish, Romanian, Persian, Ukrainian, Azerbaijani, Swedish and Hungarian (28 languages totally). Users can change between English and other languages by setting in the language button. More languages to come soon.
- Favorite folder: users can save frequently used formulas into this folder.
- Search function: in each category, type on Search bar to quickly get a formula.
- Add new category "Units Conversion": conversion of all common units.
- Tools to convert measurement units, including: Weight, Length, Area, Volume, Speed, Time, Temperature, etc..
- Add your own formulas or notes in "Favorite" section.
- Add your own customised tools in "Tools" section.
Maths Formulas - a must-have app for your smartphones and tablets.
- NEW: statistics (gaussian test, t test, binominal and normal distribution, standard deviation, average, sum, median)
- formula calculation with variables, sums, products and sequences
- solve equations (linear, quadratic, cubic, transpose)
- plot functions, derivate, integrate, calculate roots and extremas (polynomial, rational, exponential, etc)
- calculate tangent, asymptote, interception
- reconstruction: calculate f(x) by given roots, points or extremas
- f(x,y) plot in 3D
- factoring (Bézout's identity, Euler's totient function, least common multiple, greatest common divisor)
- modulo calculation with big integer and fractions
- differential and integral calculus
- curve sketching, limes, minima, maxima
- linear algebra, vectors, matrices
- unit conversion
- number systems, binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator
- complex number calculation
English, German, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Portuguese
Mathematics is a powerful calculation software for your android smartphone.
Calculate any formula you want and show them in a 2d or 3d plot. The natural display shows fractions, roots and exponents as you would expect it from mathematics.
In a few seconds you derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function und show them in the function plot. See all maxima, minima or inflection points in one view.
The easy way of use allows you to solve linear equations in just a moment. Or transform your mathematical, physical or chemical equation to any unknown variable.
You often needs to calculate with binary, octal or hexadecimal number systems? No problem! You can mix them together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. But that's not enough! You can also calculate with any other number system with base 2 to 18.
From time to time you may need to convert units to another one, like Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometre, inches to foot and so on.
You will also be able to calculate with vectors, matrices and determinants.
All this features are combined in this app and will make your mathematical life a lot easier.