★★★ More than 1,000,000 downloads ★★★
★★★ Top games in multiple countries ★★★
✦A professional brain trainer. One that is both efficient and fun to use.✦
New: Recommend 5 friends and get the pro version for free!
"This is one of the best educational apps out there." — famigo.com
"An excellent app - Editor's Choice" — DroidAppOfTheDay.com
"Extremely hot for weeks now" — appbrain.com
"Mathematics is far from boring, now" — androidandme.com
"learning mathematics is not boring anymore" — appeggs.com
"90 of 100 points!" — aplikanologi.com
Appeared in German science show Galileo
✦ Powers & Roots
✦ Average & Median
✦ Smallest & Largest
When you learn these mathematical tricks, you'll be able to show off your skills to friends and prove to them that you have a talent for mathematics. New skills you can use in the store, at school, at college, at work - wherever thanks to quick calculation skills can save a lot of precious time.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
- 15 levels for every trick
- timer 15 seconds
- score > 000 - ★☆☆
- score > 350 - ★★☆
- score > 650 - ★★★
This free version of Math Tricks contains third party advertisements.
It's a great asset for school and homework, but not only. If you're a scholar, student, handyman, contractor, etc.. i'll bet you'll find Quick Math a useful tool you'll never want to leave home without.
To get the latest news about this app, please like our Facebook page.
- 47 Calculators and unit converters divided in 7 categories
- Customized input with custom keyboards and full support for math expressions in the calculators.
- Scientific calculator available from every screen with a simple swipe to the left
- Currency converter with over 160 currencies - available offline.
- Personalize your favorites list with your most used calculators or converters.
- Optimized for both tablets and phones
- Clean design
- Instant results delivered as you type.
- Very easy to use
- Ad supported, with option to remove ads
English, Spanish, Arabic, Romanian
Featured in GSM ARENA - Setting up your Android Phone:
Complete list of all the calculators and unit converters:
Scientific calculator - just swipe the content to the left
Algebra calculator pack:
- Percentage calculator
- Proportion calculator
- Aspect ratio calculator
- Average calculator - calculate arithmetic, geometric and harmonic mean for your values.
- Equation solver with linear, quadratic and system of equations.
- Combinations and permutations
- Decimal to fraction converter
- Fraction simplifier calculator
- Greatest common factor & Lowest common multiple calculator
- Random number generator
Geometry calculator pack:
- Area calculator and perimeter calculator for the following shapes:
square, rectangle, parallelogram, trapezoid, rhombus, triangle, pentagon, hexagon, circle, circle arc, ellipse
- Volume calculator for the following bodies:
cube, rect. prism, square piramyd, sq. pir. frustum, trapezoidal footing, cylinder, cone, conical frustum, sphere, spherical cap, spherical frustum, ellipsoid.
- Right triangle solver
- Heron's formula (solve a triangle knowing the side lengths)
- Circle solver
Health calculator pack:
- Body mass index calculator - BMI
- Daily calories burn calculator
- Body fat percentage calculator
Engineering calculator pack:
- Ohm's law calculator - voltage, current, resistance and power calculator
- Speed/Distance/Time calculator - find any of this one using the other two.
- Ingress protection
- Cylinder force calculator
- Resistance calculator
- Density calculator
Finance calculator pack:
- Currency converter with 161 currencies available offline.
- Supermarket calculator
- VAT calculator
- Tip calculator
- Loan calculator
- Electricity cost calculator
- Cost of smoking calculator
Unit converter pack:
- Angle converter
- Length converter
- Area converter
- Volume converter
- Weight converter
- Temperature converter
- Pressure converter
- Power converter
- Speed converter
- Mileage converter
- Time converter
- Data converter
- Numeric base converter
- Roman numerals converter
- Shoe size converter for adults, boys and girls.
- Elapsed Time Calculator - find the difference in time between two calendaristic dates.
Thank you for using it.
It's a great tool overall.
If you like it, please help me make it better by getting the PRO version.
Please rate and comment!
Complete Mathematics is categorized into tutorials, formulas, equations, practical application with solver, questions and solutions, maths dictionary and quiz.
It also has a quadratic graph plotter for easy maths graphing
Note that this Complete Mathematics app tries to cover WAEC, NECO, GCE, KCSE and JAMB mathematics syllabus.
The following topics are covered.
Formulas and Equations
Variation and Proportion
Disclaimer: The questions and solutions section uses Past WAEC exam questions and solutions which is provided by WAEC for students planning to sit of WAEC exams
If you have a suggestion or issue with this app please kindly let me know through my email so that I will attend to it immediately. Remember to rate this app.
Try our 7 Day Challenge: we're so confident in our advanced training heuristics algorithm we're willing to put our app rating on the line! Use Math Workout for 5 mins each day for 7 consecutive days. If you do not notice an improvement in your mental arithmetic - give us 1 STAR!
AS FEATURED IN:
- 'Amazing Android Apps for Dummies' - D. Begun, 2011
- 'Best Android Apps' B. Sawyer, 2010
Keep your mind healthy, test your mental math and exercise your brain once a day.
Math/Maths Workout is a set of daily brain training exercises and math drills designed to enhance mental arithmetic. Use it to train your brain daily and see the results within a week.
► Compete in the World Challenge
► Fly the Math Blaster
► Track your progress with charts
► Fun for all ages
► Helps keep you sharp
This version is FREE and is supported by ads. You can remove the ads by upgrading to Math Workout Pro for a nominal one-time charge.
- Analytic Geometry
- Probability and statistics
This app also has many tools to calculate the geometric shapes or find the roots of equations. Users can also share any formulas with friends by many ways: email, message, or facebook.
Not only for smartphones, this app is also suitable for tablets with compatible interfaces.
New features of the app:
- Multiple languages support: English, French, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Thai, Indonesian, Arabic, Hindi, Bengali, Malay, Turkish, Dutch, Polish, Romanian and Persian. Users can change between English and other languages by setting in the language button. More languages to come soon.
- Favorite folder: users can save frequently used formulas into this folder.
- Search function: in each category, type on Search bar to quickly get a formula.
- Add new category "Units Conversion": conversion of all common units.
- Tools to convert measurement units, including: Weight, Length, Area, Volume, Speed, Time, Temperature, etc..
- Add your own formulas or notes in "Favorite" section.
Maths Formulas - a must-have app for your smartphones and tablets.
- Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Select from three different difficulty levels.
- Solving each equation has a time limit (the white bar in the bottom) based on the difficulty level.
- Three wrong answers end the game.
- Each new round resets the wrong answers counter.
King of Math Junior is suitable for age 6 and up and introduces mathematics in an accessible and inspiring manner. Its educational strength lies in awakening curiosity and putting mathematics in a fun context. Players are encouraged to think for themselves and see mathematical concepts from different angles by solving problems in many areas.
If you like the game, check out the full version with 10 books and more character levels.
Use numbers as your ammo - but you must be quick! Travel to the enchanted islands of arithmetics and test your math skills in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Every equation you solve brings you closer to victory.
Making math fun for kids and grownups alike, Monkey Math - Jetpack Adventure features:
➼ 65 levels across addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
➼ Conquer new obstacles in every level
➼ Collect coins to buy additional outfits with special powers
➼ Heaps of unique background sceneries, in beautiful and vibrant graphics
➼ Animated comic strip at the end of each stage
➼ Correct answer is revealed after multiple failed attempts
➼ Levels become progressively harder so players advance at their own pace
Download Monkey Math - Jetpack Adventure once and play it on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Available in multiple languages, including: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Swedish, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian and Danish.
Connect with us!
Visit us: http://www.GiggleUp.com
Like us: facebook.com/GiggleUpApps
Follow us: twitter.com/GiggleUpApps
Email us: Support@GiggleUp.com
Brought to you by GiggleUp, creators of the award-winning Interactive Telling Time and other educational apps for kids. Our goal is to promote learning through play with the purpose of helping children develop useful learning skills. Our apps have been enjoyed by children and used in classrooms all around the world!
*'Math for the brain' will enhance your math skills and keep your brain sharper and smarter, while providing you with insightful brain facts. This application is fun and challenging for people of all ages.
**VOTED ONE OF THE TOP 5 EDUCATIONAL APPS BY REVISION UNIVERSE**
All parts of the body need a work out from time to time to keep them in top shape. This includes the vital part of all the brain.
By using Math for the brain for that essential brain work out you can improve your skills in mathematics. It provides many math problems to solve, which helps keep you smarter and make your brain youthful. This is far better and much more fun than the school math problems that we all dreaded.
This app makes those math problems to be more fun and challenging and once you get started you may find it hard to put down. There is the whole range of mathematics at your finger tips, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, powers and percentages.
This app is suited for those of all ages from kids wanting to get a little practice in and to hone those mathematics skills, to adults that want to improve their skills too. There are even multiplayer options too which gives you the ultimate challenge. This could really help anyone’s mental arithmetic.
So, whether you are looking for an interesting challenge or need to sharpen your brain this app is perfect. Because you have it on your smart phone you could challenge yourself and others anywhere.
Tags: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, exponents, brain, cool, division, mental practicing, game, kids, mathematics, facts, challenge, flash cards practice, multiplayer, workouts, mathforthebrain
Learn fast math tricks easily and quickly.
Solve math problems quickly without a calculator
Practice each trick separately with unlimited number of questions.
Take our game like challenges that combine tricks together.
Score better on standardized tests like SAT, GRE, gmat, ACT, psat and mcat.
Math Challenge is the ultimate math game app for android! The app contains a library of game like math challenges and tricks which are illustrated simply and with beautiful colors to make learning math an awesome experience. Very useful math tricks and tips made easy with step-by-step tutorials and augmented with unlimited questions for as much workout as you’d like. The app includes challenge test rounds which test your game in several areas including basic math techniques, mental shortcuts, multiplication, powers, linear equations and others. More tutorials, workout sessions and game like challenges are added regularly.
Math shortcuts and speed calculation techniques are the ultimate brain tool that can save you a lot of valuable time during tests and make your brain as powerful as a calculator. This is most useful for time-critical tests that do not allow calculator use such as GMAT, GRE and other tests including GCSE, ACT and SAT. This app is most useful for kids, students and professionals who do a lot of math on daily basis. Even if you do a bit of math occasionally or enjoy math games and challenges, this app can still be a fun math workout for you every once in a while. Math Challenge will help you think quickly and keep your brain in shape. So go ahead, learn the tricks and take the challenge!
Challenge section is divided into three difficulty levels. Easy challenge, medium challenge and Advanced challenge. Each of them cover a number of tricks you learned in the tutorial section. Medium and advanced challenge levels may require a use of a notepad.
More tutorial content and challenge levels will be added on regular basis. If you like Math Challenge please consider leaving it a positive review on Google Play or upgrading to the full version.
Basic Properties & Facts
Properties of Radicals
Properties of Inequalities
Properties of Absolute Value
Logarithms and Log Properties
Factoring and Solving
Square Root Property
Absolute Value Equations/Inequalities
Completing the Square
Functions and Graphs
All in one
Trigonometric Function Values in Quadrants II, III, and IV
The Unit Circle
Angle Addition Formulas
Double Angle Formulas
Half Angle Formulas
Power Reducing Formulas
Law of Sines
Law of Cosines
Law of Tangents
Pythagorean Identities (for any angle θ)
Relationship between the limit and one-sided limits
Limits Properties Formulas
Basic Limit Evaluations Formulas
Evaluation Techniques Formulas
Some Continuous Functions
Intermediate Value Theorem
Derivatives Definition and Notation
Interpretation of the Derivative
Basic Properties and Formulas
Chain Rule Variants
Higher Order Derivatives
Increasing/Decreasing – Concave Up/Concave Down
Mean Value Theorem
Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
Standard Integration Techniques
Approximating Definite Integrals
Use Menu button for fast collapse of expanded lists, swipe horizontally to view images and formulas completely
Like us on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/whitesofinfo
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/whitesof
Find our apps at : http://www.whitesof.com/apps
Mathematical Formulas aggregated in most useful way.
Please email us at " email@example.com" to add any new formulas or suggestions or topics.
The App covers topics like
The app is continuously updated with latest details and added with new topics frequently.
With this game you or your children can improve their mathematical skills, test mental math and prepare for math tests.
- 12 levels with increasing difficulty,
- 20 questions on each of the 11 levels, 50 questions on the last level,
- Practice addition, substraction, multiplication and division on positive and negative numbers,
- Operation on two and three arguments,
- Brain training/exercises,
- Ranking of the best players.
Your score is the sum of points from all levels.
Maths lessons does not have to be a nightmare! The school will not be terrible! Playing this application you can enhance your mental arithmetic thanks to fun and competition.
Maybe you are planning an IQ test or simply like to play chess, checkers or scrabble - "Math Challenge - Brain Workout" is a great mind training and educational game that will allow you to develop also in these directions.
This is a great game for kids and adults - maths in all ages helps exercise your brain and IQ.
Your child will not have any problems with the multiplication table. Also game at every level is a kind of exercise of concentration.
The content is organized into following groups:
- Basic Arithmetic
- Analytical Geometry
SD-Card Installation is supported. Bug reports related to the content and the app itself are more than welcome. Proposals for new features would be great.
This is the free version of the Math Formulary Pro app that you can get from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anjokes.apps.math.en.pro. This free version is supported by Ads.
This App is also available in other languages. Please search the Market for:
Spanish: Fórmulas Matemáticas
French: Formules mathématiques
German: Formelsammlung Mathematik