- multiple formula calculations
- plot with multiple functions
- modulo calculation with big integer
- differential and integral calculus
- curve sketching, limes, minima, maxima
- linear algebra, vectors, matrices
- unit conversion
- number systems, binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator
- complex number calculation
English, German, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Portuguese
Mathematics is a powerful calculation software for your android smartphone.
Calculate any formula you want and show them in a 2d or 3d plot. The natural display shows fractions, roots and exponents as you would expect it from mathematics.
In a few seconds you derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function und show them in the function plot. See all maxima, minima or inflection points in one view.
The easy way of use allows you to solve linear equations in just a moment. Or transform your mathematical, physical or chemical equation to any unknown variable.
You often needs to calculate with binary, octal or hexadecimal number systems? No problem! You can mix them together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. But that's not enough! You can also calculate with any other number system with base 2 to 18.
From time to time you may need to convert units to another one, like Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometre, inches to foot and so on.
You will also be able to calculate with vectors, matrices and determinants.
All this features are combined in this app and will make your mathematical life a lot easier.
It's a great asset for school and homework, but not only. If you're a scholar, student, handyman, contractor, etc.. i'll bet you'll find Quick Math a useful tool you'll never want to leave home without.
To get the latest news about this app, please like our Facebook page.
- 47 Calculators and unit converters divided in 7 categories
- Search and voice search
- Customized input with custom keyboards and full support for math expressions in the calculators.
- Scientific calculator available from every screen
- Currency converter with over 160 currencies - available offline.
- Personalize your favorites list with your most used calculators or converters.
- Light and dark theme
- One tap share
- Clean design
- Very easy to use
Featured in GSM ARENA - Setting up your Android Phone:
Complete list of all the calculators and unit converters:
Algebra calculators pack:
- Percentage calculator
- Proportion calculator
- Aspect ratio calculator
- Average calculator
- Equation solver with linear, quadratic and system of equations.
- Combinations and permutations
- Decimal to fraction converter
- Fraction simplifier calculator
- Greatest common factor & Lowest common multiple calculator
- Random number generator
Geometry calculators pack:
- Area calculator and perimeter calculator for 2D shapes
- Volume calculator for 3D bodies
- Right triangle solver
- Heron's formula (solve a triangle knowing the side lengths)
- Circle solver
Health calculators pack:
- Body mass index calculator - BMI
- Daily calories burn calculator
- Body fat percentage calculator
Engineering calculators pack:
- Ohm's law calculator - voltage, current, resistance and power calculator
- Speed/Distance/Time calculator
- Ingress protection
- Cylinder force calculator
- Density calculator
.. more coming soon
Finance calculators pack:
- Currency converter with 161 currencies available offline
- Supermarket calculator
- VAT calculator
- Tip calculator
- Loan calculator
- Electricity cost calculator
- Cost of smoking calculator
Unit converters pack:
- Angle converter
- Length converter
- Area converter
- Volume converter
- Weight converter
- Temperature converter
- Pressure converter
- Power converter
- Speed converter
- Mileage converter
- Time converter
- Data converter
- Numeric base converter
- Roman numerals converter
- Shoe size converter for adults, boys and girls.
- Elapsed Time Calculator
Thank you for using it. Thank you for helping me make it better.
It's a great tool overall.
Please rate and comment!
"This is one of the best educational apps out there." - famigo.com
A professional brain trainer. One that is both efficient and fun to use.
Have you ever wanted to be the "king" of something? Of course you have! We want to show you that mathematics is far from boring. It's awesome! It's fun! It makes sense.
Don't lollygag around on the web or with other dull "learning" apps. You just found what you were looking for. A professional brain trainer, one that is both efficient and fun to use.
Strengthen your mental abilities, improve your ability to stay concentrated over long periods of time and sharpen your perception skills.
You won't regret it.
We guarantee, if you make it through the entire plan you'll be better than you've ever been. Pinky promise!
To name just a few of the categories available:
» Powers & Roots
» Average & Median
» Smallest & Largest
An excellent app - Editor's Choice from DroidAppOfTheDay.com
Search categories: math games, quick calculation exercises, brainiac, math for kids, brain workout, brain fitness, games for children, math tricks, math for kids, math reference, calculation games, free puzzles, kids games, smart games, solitary games, free games, IQ exercises, math workout, math help, education game, brain teaser, numbers, logic games, kid games, elementary math, mind game, free fun game, math help, fun games for free, fun games for kids, rain exercises, IQ tests, math skills.
Dr. Odd is on a global quest to eliminate the world’s even numbers. And it’s your job to stop him, by seeking out his secret bases, destroying his menacing mainframes and making the world a safer place for math. Complete each mission by solving the equations that lock the doors along your escape route in 60 seconds or less and earn all the uniforms and watches of a seasoned Base10 spy.
Designed for children ages 5 to 12, Operation Math teaches basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division through interactive game play that turns boring tables into a global adventure. The faster they work the further they’ll go in a game designed to take your novice mathematician from the pyramids of Egypt to a seat at the head of the class.
"Operation Math blew us away with its ingenius concept, superb attention to detail and ability to make math drills a genuinely entertaining experience. There are 105 missions to complete and we’re willing to bet that your kids are going to get through all of them."
"We already anticipate Operation Math becoming a mainstay in the world of great math apps!" - www.teacherswithapps.com
"A must have game that contains engaging graphics, sounds and music. Children can practice their math skills and have fun at the same time, which makes Operation Math invaluable." - www.apptudes.com
Awards and Highlights:
• Apple Featured Banner in Education (iOS version)
• Apple Education New and Noteworthy (iOS version)
• Apple Featured in "Math Games" (iOS version)
• Apple What's Hot (iOS version)
• 105 Missions based on three different skill levels.
• All binomial addition/subtraction equations for numbers 1-20
• All binomial multiplication/division equations for numbers 1-12
• Ability to select missions based on skill level and operatives (+, -, +/-, x, ÷, x/÷ and +/-/x/÷)
• Training that tracks consecutive answers and preps players for active missions
• 30 un-lockable watches and uniforms that encourage game play
• Quick reference addition and multiplication tables
• 15 exotic geographic locations
• Animated mission-tracking map
• Professional narration and soundtrack
• Create 3 custom player profiles on the same device
See it in action:
"To quote my kids, “It rocks!” ... This is much more than your average math facts and flashcard app. This is, well, Operation Math." - www.theiphonemom.com
You only have to write formula, and curve will be displayed in a customizable chart.
You can choose minimal and maximal abscissa (by default it is set from -5 to 5).
It is possible to display derivative function, so you can see both f(x) and f'(x) curves.
If you click on "VALUES" button, il shows all values between selected bounds.
It can replace your scientific calculator !
Examples of possible functions :
f(x) = 5x+3
f(x) = 3x^2 (equivalent to 3x²)
f(x) = 4cos(π-x)
f(x) = tan(cos(x))
f(x) = ln(x+10)
f(x) = exp(-3x) (exp is exponential function)
f(x) = xsin(x) - 6/x
★ Math for kids is either a big task or a milestone. Teaching your child math isn't something that happens overnight.
★ Remember KISS - Keep It Simple, Stupid! Small children aren't going to be able to handle too much complexity with math at this point. Be patient and never go faster than your child can take.
★ Begin teaching them with an interactive activity. Kids Learn Math teaches math with fun. You will be amazed how your kid will start loving math and he / she might be found screaming… Math is fun , Math is fun , Math is fun , Math is fun , Math is fun !
★ Kids Learn Math has 7 Games:
1. Learn Kids Math ( Kids 1-20 )
2. Kids Numbers – Learn Counting ( Kids 1-20 Kids Math )
3. Kids Numbers – Find Largest Number ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
4. Kids Numbers – Find Smallest Number ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
5. Kids Numbers - Learn Kids Addition ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
6. Kids Numbers - Learn Kids Subtraction ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
7. Math for kids - Kids Memory Match ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
★ Kids Learn Math ( Kids Math ) is an interactive app which makes learning maths easy, simple and fun which helps kids learn faster.( Kids 1-20 Kids Math )
★ Kids Learn Math is an interactive educational game through which your child can develop hand-eye coordination and observation skills.( Kids 1-20 Kids Math )
★ Observation Skills are developed by paying close attention to many details, focus, analysing, reasoning and memory. Kids Learn Math helps your child to do all these.( Kids 1-20 Kids Math )
★ Features of the game:
✔ It enables your child to learn preschool Math & its basics.
✔ It will also help develop your child’s hand-eye coordination & observation skills.
✔ It will help in improvement of your child’s memory.
★ What does the game offer? ( Math Games for kids )
✔ Learn through Kids Learn Math & Kids Learn Counting ( Kids Flashcards Kids Math )
- Study the Kids Math ( Kids Flashcards ) and get familiar with numbers and basics related to Math.
✔ Learn - Largest Number , Smallest Number , Kids Addition & Kids Subtraction ( Kids Flashcards Kids Math )
- Find the largest and smallest numbers & learn basics of Kids addition and Kids subtraction ( Kids Flashcards Kids Math )
✔ Test your memory with Kids Math - Kids Memory Match ( Kids Flashcards Kids Math )
- Test your memory by matching the numbers.
★ How to play?
1. Learn Kids Math ( Math kids Kids Math)
- Study the Kids Math dictionary.
- Learn the numbers - how it sounds and learn how to spell it.
2. Kids Math – Learn Counting ( Math Games for kids )
- Learn Counting with fun.
3. Kids Puzzle – Largest Number ( Math Games for kids , Kids Puzzle )
- Tap on the largest number from the numbers shown.
4. Kids Puzzle – Smallest Number ( Math Games for kids , Kids Puzzle )
- Tap on the smallest number from the numbers shown.
5. Kids Math – Addition Kids Quiz ( Math Games for kids , Kids Quiz )
- Find the correct answer by adding two numbers.
6. Kids Math – Subtraction Kids Quiz ( Math for kids , Kids Quiz )
- Find the correct answer by adding two numbers.
7. Kids Math - Kids Memory Match ( Math for kids, Kids Quiz )
- Tap on a tile to turn it over and reveal a number. Then tap on the second tile, trying to find the matching number. If the images match, the tiles are removed from the board.
★ It is said that Humans are only fully Human when they Play; well, then kids will be only fully kids when they play. Even better if they learn while playing! Research also shows that kids, who enjoy learning, learn quicker and memorize better than those who are forced to learn and study. So why not make learning fun and play.
★ We at UPUP are trying to do the same – Make your child enjoy learning.
★ UPUP gives you all these- free games for kids, educational games for kids, fun educational games for kids, ESL for kids
★ Keywords: Educational, Children, Preschool , Cognitive Skills, Autistic , Kids Math , Kids Learn Math , Kids Quiz , Kids Puzzle , 123 , 1-20
The content is organized into following groups:
- Basic Arithmetic
- Analytical Geometry
SD-Card Installation is supported. Bug reports related to the content and the app itself are more than welcome. Proposals for new features would be great.
This is the free version of the Math Formulary Pro app that you can get from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anjokes.apps.math.en.pro. This free version is supported by Ads.
This App is also available in other languages. Please search the Market for:
Spanish: Fórmulas Matemáticas
French: Formules mathématiques
German: Formelsammlung Mathematik
The object of Math BINGO is to practice math facts while playing BINGO!
-Choose from 5 games: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division and Mixed
-Choose from 3 different levels of difficulty: Easy, Medium and Hard
-Create up to 5 player profiles
-Choose from 8 different fun cartoon avatars
-Keep track of number of games played by player profile
-The Scoreboard keeps track of scores for each game and level
-Collect and play with BINGO Bugs when you earn a high score!
-Fun bonus game: BINGO Bug Bungee
How to Play and Win Math Bingo
The object of Math Bingo is to get a pattern of five Bingo Bugs in a row by correctly answering math problems. Math problems are presented at the top of the game screen. Feedback is presented at the bottom of the game screen. Correct solutions to problems answered incorrectly will be displayed.
The score in Math Bingo is determined by the time to complete a game plus a two second penalty for each problem answered incorrectly.
Time to complete game 0:45 seconds
Incorrect answers: 3
Math Bingo saves player information with custom player profiles. Each player profile consists of a unique name (up to 20 characters) and a fun cartoon avatar. The player profiles display total number of games played, total number of high scores achieved, and total number of Bingo Bugs collected. The guest profile does not store any information and therefore cannot achieve high scores or collect Bingo Bugs. The guest profile is useful for adults who want to play Math Bingo without their scores going into the scoreboard.
Selecting a Game
There are five different games in Math Bingo: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division and Mixed. Players will be prompted to select a game type before game play.
Selecting a Level
There are three levels of game play in Math Bingo: easy, medium, and hard. Players will be prompted to select a game level before game play.
Math Bingo displays high scores in the Score Board. There are four different Score Boards: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Each Score Board displays the top three scores for each level: easy, medium, and hard.
Bingo Bugs are rewards for achieving a high score. A player who earns a high score will collect a Bingo Bug! Players can collect a variety of Bingo Bugs and interact with them by tapping the Bingo Bug button in the player profile or by tapping the My Bingo Bugs button after playing a game. HINT: Tilt your device to make the Bingo Bugs move around, tap on a Bingo Bug to make them giggle and spring!
The settings menu can be accessed by clicking the information button on the lower right hand side the introduction screen. The settings menu will allow you to reset all high scores and to delete player profiles.
- Does not contain third-party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use analytics/data collection tools.
- Does include links to www.abcya.com
With Math Tricks, it will be easy to solve math problems in just a few seconds!
11 * 86 = 946
YOU can calculate this in LESS than two seconds!
You can learn how to convert temperature from Celsius to fahrenheit in just few seconds!
You can learn to multiply any number with 125!
Useful Features to become a math genius:
- Multiplication Tricks
- Division Tricks
- Number Tricks
- Square Tricks
- Remainder Tricks
- Date Tricks
We constantly update the app with new tricks.
Check out the screenshots and see for yourself!
*** Issue with our app? - Please send us an email: email@example.com ***
Math Practice Flash Cards PRO:
Math Practice Flash Cards by TeachersParadise.com Studios. A fun game to practice addition, subtraction, multiplication or division.
• Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division.
• Card values can range from 0-35 and are fully customizable per quiz.
• Answer can be Multiple Choice or entered though the Numeric Keypad.
• Clean user interface.
• Stores the last time and performance for each quiz.
• The last fastest time with a perfect score is displayed to help motivate students practice and improve.
• Negative answers are allowed.
• Students can redo a missed cards until correct.
• Parents and educators can preset the card decks and limit the number of cards per practice quiz.
• Fun mode and sounds are available to keep early learners entertained while they learn.
• Speed mode lets the student reach the next question without animations.
• Comes preset with 4 card decks.
Name: Math Practice Flash Cards
Solve Math problems and plot functions.
Full featured scientific calculator . It can help you solve basic calculations to college calculus.
With "Maths Solver" You can solve complex Math problems or plot multiple functions with accuracy and speed.
No network access required! which means you don't need internet connected to use its features.
You can plot functions and zoom-in , zoom-out (Press back button to make graph full screen by hiding keyboard )
It covers following areas of Mathematics.
Solve equation and system of linear equations
Indefinite and Definite Integration
Set operations i.e Union, Intersection, Mean, Median, Max, Min
Matrix : Determinant, Eigenvalues, EnigenVectors, Transpose, Power
Curl and Divergence
2D function plots
For full list of features see Catalog and Examples in app.
Keywords: Math Calculator, Maths, Equations, Scientific Calculator, Graph Plot, Functions Plot, Maths Calculator
The topics covered in the app include:
- Elementry Algebra
- Basic identities
- Boolean Algebra
- Quadratic formula
- Solid Geometry
- Plane Geometry
- Right angled triangle
- Trignometric functions
- Pythagorean identity
- Double angle identities
- Shifts and periodicity
Keywords:formulae, formulas, formula, math, maths,equation, reference, science, equations, math games, math game, math workout, maths help, , maths workout, Mathsbrain, maths kids, math tricks, math tutor, math teacher, math test, maths for kids, math drills, math flash cards, math formulas, math facts, math homework, math magic, math maniac, math reference, math ref, math tricks, math skill, math wizard, brain teaser, math problem solving, math logic, SAT, PSAT, GRE, GMAT, ACT, MCAT,CET,CAT,XAT,UPSC,IAS,10th grade,12th grade,IPS,AIEEE,IIT Jee,MAT, JMET,ATMA,SNAP,NMAT,IIFT,FMS,HSC,SSC