Every week a new problem. Constantly crashes, slow uploads and the last two weeks it has uploaded the same trucks to the system twice. I am consistently having to restart inventory or truck orders. This app is good in theory but has to many glitches to be of any time saving importance.
It's great until we set up our inventory the way we want and then i come in to do inventory and stuff has gotten moved around, deleted or added without our consent. Just last week 90% of our inventory list got cleared off so i had to do a manual add until i could go back in and add all of our items back to inventory.
It has some glitches.
Great potential but some very annoying bugs that detract from its appeal
My delivery truck comes in at 5:15am and 90% of the time the delivery is not on the so
- Added a setting to limit the number of cases that can be ordered for a product
- Added setting to limit the total value of an order
- Users can easily switch between a suggestive order and a manual/add-on order
- When a suggestive order has been placed but not delivered yet, any new orders are defaulted to an add-on order
- Users can digitally sign an order to confirm that it has been reviewed before being submitted
- Many fixes and crashes were fixed
Subway Avengers Rush: Spiderman, Batman, Ironman - Run, Dash & Fly - Subway Game