The Tip Calculator allows you to see results easily, no matter if you are 2, 20 or 100 people, it tells you the total bill and how much each person has to pay (including tax, tip and other related information).
This is one of the most complete and easy-to-use calculator for getting the tips quickly, but at the same time with a complete information displayed on the screen that it can be useful for the target user.
How use this application:
• Click on any of the available text fields and type the amount by using the calculator which appears each time you touch an editable field. After you fill the text field, press the calculate button. Depending on which fields are populated, the results will appear automatically.
• Modify the tax percentage ( VAT ) by typing the number or by using the buttons +/- to increase or decrease the percentage by one
• Modify the tip percentage by typing the amount or by using the buttons +/- to increase or decrease the percentage by one
• Choose the number of people in which the account will be divided by. You can use again the appearing calculator or you can use the buttons +/- to increase or decrease the number people by one.
• Enable or disable round tip
• Enable or disable to change the tax percentage
• Enable or disable to change the tip percentage
• You are able to select a different language. The currently supported languages are:
- French (since version1.0.3)
- German (since version1.0.3)
- Italian (since version1.0.3)
- Portuguese (since version1.0.4)
- Russian (since version 1.0.5)
• Choose a different currency:
- $, €, £, ¥ or o руб (since version 1.0.5)
Let's suppose that in your country the tax is 20%, and you always give a 10% tip and you like to round the value of the total tip, well, there is no problem! , all you have to do is change the values you want to keep for the future and immediately press the save button (the floppy disk icon ). So, each time you open the calculator, it will remain those saved values.
But, what if you want to restore or delete the custom settings, well, you just have to press the delete button (the cleaning icon)
Do not forget to rate the app! I really appreciate it indeed. Your suggestions on possible improvements are welcome. Your comments about possible errors, bugs are also read and as soon as I can, I pay attention on them and I tried them to get fixed as soon as possible.
Ikita Studio has made this app as an educational and a learning tool. So, before rate us, take into consideration that this app is free and it is currently developed and improved by only one person at his free time! ;)
1) Type the bill amount,
2) decide how large tip to give,
3) and set the number of people to split between.
Round the amount to pay or the tip amount if you like.
Tipping before tax is also possible.
All the calculations are immediately visible on the screen.
To sum up, with this intuitive application you can:
- split the bill between any number of people
- calculate the tip on the bill after or before tax (configurable in Settings)
- type the bill amount in a handy calculator
- see the changes in calculations right away
bill, check, tip, split, split the bill, tip calculator, tip calc, bill splitter, check splitter
It comes with two style - Dark and Pink; both with transparency for that classy look. The currency symbol displayed depends on your phone Locale and Language settings.
ALL PERMISSIONS USED IS ONLY FOR PROVIDING ADVERTISEMENT.
0. Read the [Important Notice!] popup carefully when using the widget for the first time.
1. This is widget only. To add the widget, tap and hold the home screen or press Menu>Widgets. For Android 4.0 (ICS), go into All Apps and press on the Widgets tab.
2. The widget support portrait(4x2) or landscape(4x3) mode.
3. For phones that allows changing the orientation of the home screen, please add the widget on landscape mode for the first time. This will allow the widget to be fully usable on both orientation. If not, some area of the widget will be cropped.
4. If the widget does not appear on the widgets list after installation, please restart the phone. After that the widget should appear in the list.
How It Works:
• Install Got Cash to your device
• Download the latest free apps and hottest new games from Google Play
• Earn credits simply by trying these new games and apps
• Redeem your credits for free gift cards or paypal cash
What are you waiting for? Download Got Cash now!!