● Electronic map fields: measuring the area and perimeter fields. With the help of GPS or using map editor fields.
● Maintenance history crop on each field. The history of crop rotation.
● Keeping are field tasks(fertilizing, planting, harvesting).
● Points of interest: the establishment of a framework arrangement of objects in your household (warehouses, gas stations ...).
● Note anywhere in your field. (Soil sampling for agrochemical laboratory)
● Storing data in the cloud. Reliable storage of your data. Transferring data to a new device.
● Web acces to your data
Basic package can help manage farm for small farmer, which own scheduling grow crop and work on vehicles on the field. Also Basic package can use as mobile assistant for agronomist.
● GPS track record in field tasks
● Inventory (Material-off in field tasks)
● Photo in field tasks
● Export fields in format SHP, KML. Sending data via email
● Export POI to KML
● For agronomist .Planning the maintenance of cultivation and operational activity in the fields via a remote mobile device
● For director/owner farm manager. Maintenance of direct cost strategic planning and compiling of analyticalactivity reports at any time
● For engineer. Tracking the work of transportation in real time analysis of
reports concerning the amount of completed work vehicle
mileage & fuel consumption
● For accountant. Analysis of reporting summaries of working hours, quantity
of work, and gross payroll numbers
This mobile app supports TrackSmart’s Employee Self-Service features, allowing employees to submit time-off requests and time sheets through their Android phone.
AN ACTIVE TRACKSMART EMPLOYEE SELF-SERVICE LOGIN IS REQUIRED. Employee Self-Service is only available with a TrackSmart Premium Plan, with permissions enabled by the primary account holder.
To sign up for TrackSmart, visit www.tracksmart.com. To use this application, you must be listed as an employee in your TrackSmart account and have been given a separate login for the Employee Self-Service site.