You can help to improve the app by getting the ad free version here:
If any trouble, send me an email and I will try to help you.
DM Tools is an GM app based on d&d 3.5, which helps the dungeon master or even players. You can put your characters or npcs into your phone or tablet, use a initiative tracker, search for information into dandwiki by an autocomplete text field, roll the dice, put traits to your npcs or players, use a name generator, and more that you will see into the pictures or by the video.
This product uses Open Game Content under the Open Game License, which can be found here: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=d20/article/srd35
I did not wrote the articles on dandwiki, I made a quicksearch program that takes you there faster. The pages used in this program are published under the OGL.
D&D 4 Android will help you to keep track of your character ability scores, defenses, health, powers, feats, skills, rituals, equipment items,...
Easily spend surges, take damage, take short or extended rest, remember the powers you used, and many other features!
Tip: press the Menu button of your phone for more features!
Available in English, French, Russian, Italian and Chinese.
Tools are available as follows:
-Roll of the dice (D7 system) (Support for multiple launch)
-(Hp) Life Tracker (Managing Multiple lives PG)
Generator result depends on three factors: race, gender and invisible dice (for random, of course). All the language rules for creation was brought from official guides. They are unique for each race.
This app has all core races (4th edition) and few additional.
All names have male\female parts (prefix & suffix) and some of them also have their meanings! So, you'll know, what your characters name means to others.
*) No ads;
*) More races (24);
*) Ability to copy the name (TAP);
*) Unlimited number of slots at the list of names.
*) Faster updates :)
All the information provided by the application are bound by the terms of the Open game License of Wizards of the Coast. This license can be downloaded here: https://www.wizards.com/d20/files/OGLv1.0a.rtf
Prime Dice D&D shaker contains a complete set (over 12 types) of polyhedral dice. This dice roller intended for RPGs but can easily be used for any game that requires dice rolling such as Backgammon, Monopoly, Warhammer 40k, Yahtzee, Farkle, Craps etc.
☆ Main Features:
• 12 dice types: d2 (coin), d4, d6 (numbers, pips), d8, d10 (0-9, 1-10, 00-90), d12, d20, dF (Fudge/Fate), d8 compass
• up to 20 cubes with different colors on each separate screen
• true physics
• throw all dice or roll each die individually
• bonus modifier, exploding, penetrating, drop lowest, take highest, target count dice modifiers
• user can save named dice sets
• adjustable dice size
• 7 separate game screens with backgrounds
• true 3D animation with custom shaders and highly optimized OpenGL ES2.0 graphics
• lock selected die in place (for some games like Yahtzee)
• tilt / gravity
• sound, vibration feedback
• tablet support
• roll history
• adjustable interface theme
• Play\pause button
☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ No limit of dice quantity on each table
✔ Zocchi "extra" dice types: d3, d5, d7, d9, d14, d16, d18, d24, d30
✔ Create custom dice.
Create your own specialized dice for Arkham Horror, X-Wing Star Wars (TM) dice, Zombie Dice, etc
or create the Sexy Dice for erotic games!
✔ New coin (3 peso with Che Guevara)
✔ 10 new multi-colors
✔ new backgrounds
☆ Roll methods:
• repeatedly tap the screen
• tilt / shake your phone
• drag / flick dice individually
• VIBRATE lets use vibration feedback when dice collide
• INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE let us to fetch adverts
from the internet
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE lets to upload user's backgrounds and to move the app to the external storage
This dice roller app is ad supported.
Please email me with any issues or suggestions
D&D Quick Dice is compatible with D&D 5th, 4th, 3.5, and 3rd edition, AD&D 1st & 2nd edition, Iron Kingdoms, Pathfinder, Anime: Beyond Fantasy, Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Only War, Black Crusade, Deathwatch, 13th Age, Call of Cthulhu, L5R, Rifts (Palladium Games), Mutants & Masterminds (Mutants and Masterminds), HackMaster, GURPS, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, D20 system, and other RPG systems.
Want to see new features or changes in D&D Quick Dice? We want your feedback.
The user sets Race,Class,Level,Stats and Items option.
The application saves computing time,
and becomes an invaluable tool for Npc creation.
25 class options!!
43 races included!!!
Choose Npc stats and items or set default values
for faster generation.
Calculation of all class and cross-class skills including
ability modifier,ranks,racial extras,class extras,synergies.
Items,default stats and feats have been set according to
the DMG 3.5 tables for NPC creation.
Items slots according to Magic Item Compendum.
Use them as ideas or springboards when you are stuck writing new modules or any of the other fantasy roleplay games out there. You can also use it as a Random Encounter in your games, if you need some inspiration.
Online database has over 1500 encounters, quests, locations, campaign seeds and ideas.
Update from online database which is constantly growing.
The entries are divided into several sections and more to come. Currently they include short and long encounter and quest ideas, waterborn encounter ideas, science fiction and modern game ideas. It also include some fantasy rural and urban locations.
Follow the app on facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/RPG-Encounter/546899688705700
Enter your Heroes, your Enemies, then in the turn list tap and hold then drag to change the order.
In the Hero or Enemy tab, tap any and you will be prompted to Heal, Damage, or Remove.
Feedback is welcome.
This app follows the most basic rules for generating treasure as set in the Dungeon Master's Guide v3.5.
As always feedback in the comments helps us make this a better experience for everyone. Any bugs you find please leave an email at the address below with the subject "D&D 3.5 Loot Generator - Bug" to help squash them quicker.
We have sound effects for Dungeons & Dragons (d&d, dnd), Pathfinder (pfrpg), Warhammer (40k or fantasy), Warcraft, and more!
Ever wanted to have sound effects for your board game or high fantasy role playing game? The app for it is finally here! This app adds a great new aspect to any RPG, bringing the sounds to help immerse yourself further into your fantasy worlds.
More than 200 sounds!
We have sound for creatures, combat, environment, player classes, background loops, and more!
This is the free ad supported version. You can find the paid ad free version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.acarcana.HighFantasySoundboardPremium
Every info is categorized into pages in order to be as easy as possible to find the information you need each time.
1) You can store the level of your character or if you have subclasses you can save the level of each subclass.
2) You can add the experience you take from each quest, and app notifies you for next level after you reach the next level experience.
3) Automatic ability modifier calculator. App calculates the ability modifier each time you modify an ability score.
4) Each ability modifier is used to any other stat that needs it, and there is no need for you to add it by hand.
5) Automatic feet to square conversion.
6) You can add your Weapons or generally your attacks in the Equipment page. Also you can add a roll action where you select die type,modifier,etc or just leave it empty if you want to use your real dice.
7) Dice roller has a 1 second delay between each click in order to prevent misclicks or cheats ;)
(I intend to add it as a user option (to enable or disable this) in a future version but i am waiting your feedback if it is really needed).
8) Standard skills are added when you create a new character, but you can add more skills if you want something extra. Moreover skills take the ability modifier automatically from the ability page. You only have to configure your ranks.
9) You can store your feats , special abilities with a name and a description. (Note: if you have added a description , a little notepad icon will appear on the right side of each of your items which you can click to read it.
10) Spells are categorized by level. Also you can see how many spells of each level you know.
11) You can store notes about your campaign.
12) Dice roller. You will notice a little die image near everything that can be rolled with a die. (Abilities, Saves Cmb checks,etc modifiers are automatically calculated from the info you have inserted in your sheet. (Personally i don't use this feature :P as there is nothing better than rolling your dice:D.... but it works good, try it! ).
13) You can save an unlimited number of characters.
(I believe that this character sheet app is very easy to understand and use but if you have any questions feel free to ask me in the comments or e-mail me and i will update the FAQ for future reference.)
Note 1: This app does not contain any predefined feats, spells or special abilities, and probably it will never have any, as they are protected by copywrite rules and i don't have permission to use them.
So you have to add information about each item on your own from your books or other sources. Sorry for that.
Note 2: This app was originally made for me and my friends, so expect some minor bugs but i don't think you will find anything serious. Although, if you find any bugs , report them in your comments or send me an e-mail and i will try to fix them as soon as possible.
- Hp and non lethal dmg tracking (suggested by Benjamin) -> Done.
- Temp Modifiers for cmd cmb -> Done
- Add Date to notes -> Todo.
- Add Temp Ability Scores.
- Tracking of used spells.(suggested by Benjamin) -> Todo
- Show a list with the ranks you have spent to skills for easy access -> Done
- Familiar Sheet -> Todo but it will take some time. if someone could e-mail me a link with a character sheet for familiars or animal companions to take as an example, it would help pretty much. Thanks :)
Contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope you like my app.
Thanks for your comments.
"This app is badass." - Steve Helt, Paizo RPG Superstar 2013
Explore a map containing friends and foes. More than 150 miniatures and 12 maps are included or you can add your own from pictures stored locally on the device. View the tabletop from any direction, you can zoom out to see the whole map at once, get a top down view for counting squares, or look over the shoulder of one of your heroes at the monsters they are facing.
Start a multiplayer game with others, whether they’re around the other side of the world, or across the room.
It's purely a simulation of physical miniatures on a map, without any rules, like you would have on a table at home.
What you get:
• Game strategies and insights
• In-depth look at the current D&D storyline
• Informative interviews
• Ongoing comic series
• Great bits of lore
• Forgotten Realms world information
• Community updates and fan submissions
• Entertaining videos
In addition to ongoing up-to-the minute news updates, every second month you’ll enjoy a new issue of Dragon+ showcasing what’s new in Dungeons & Dragons – from backstory and world information to discussions about what’s coming next from the creators and developers of your favorite D&D products.
There’s always more about the world of D&D to learn and the Dragon+ app is your light in the dark and your constant D&D companion.
Subscribe now to get the latest issue delivered straight to your Android device. Welcome to Dragon+!
What's New in Issue 1
Celebrate with us as we launch the brand new Dragon+ magazine! Issue 1 lifts the lid on the Elemental Evil storyline that plays across the Dungeons & Dragons tabletop roleplaying game, the Neverwinter MMO RPG, the Temple of Elemental Evil board game system and more. We also speak to the developers behind newly announced co-op RPG Sword Coast Legends, introduce a new ongoing comic series, highlight the best new D&D merchandise and share our memories of a classic dungeon crawl. And don’t forget, there’s an in-app news feed, bringing you the latest developments from D&D every day! What are you waiting for…?
Keep your Android phone on the table, and every time you are in the need for a NPC Character, just create one. You get some useful information about a new person. The rest is up to your imagination. You can also use the NPC Generator as a starter tool for creating more advanced NPC characters for your games. The NPC generator can generate over 3 million different names (some will look a kind of weird, but it is auto generated).
Works great as a Person Generator or as a Name Generator .
This is a free BETA release. Please give us feedback so that we can develop the tool to be perfect for your needs.
With full support for both 3rd and 4th edition characters you'll never need to keep pages of notes for HPs, spell/power usage, XP or anything else.
Maintain any number of characters simultaneously, effortless switching from one to another with a single click. The intuitive, smooth interface makes it easy to organize and update information.
Current support includes:
4th Edition D&D Characters - Hit Points, Surges, Action Points, Feats, Powers, Notes, Treasure, Abilities, Skills, Conditions, Gear, and an integrated die roller. Single buttons for rests (short and full), temporary hit points, and using/gaining/healing surges. Powers can be sorted in any order that you'd like, with a simple drag&drop interface to re-sort them. Associate sets of rolls (attack and damage) with each power.
4th Edition characters can be imported from the .dnd4e files exported by the Character Builder application, or entered by hand.
3rd Edition D&D Characters - Hit Points, Attacks, Feats, Spells, Notes, Treasure, Abilities, Skills, Conditions, Gear, and an integrated die roller. Add any number of specific skills, feats, or spells.
Feel free to contact the developer with any issues, comments, or feature ideas. Cheeky Software is committed to making our customers as satisfied as possible!