The Night Vision Camera app takes real pictures and videos at the lowest luminosity without any additional appliances. App will digitally amplify the slightest light beam reaching the camera of your device trying to simulate the real night vision goggles functionality.
*** Use the adaptive tiles functionality so a bright spot does not blinds you ***
You can use this application to see items and people that you wouldn't be able to see with a normal camera app, take pictures & video at low light, as a torch app at complete darkness, as a mirror and selfie application using the front camera and many more.
Are you interested to get better look in darkness? Color night vision application can help you with this. Night vision app like night vision binoculars enhances the capabilities of a camera phone, so that you are able to take better pictures in the dark.
Algorithm used is now revealed!
Application utilizes a breakthrough technology, pushing all the computing and hardware abilities of your phone to the limit, thus producing an outstanding effect.
The algorithm used by this app is based on the histogram equalization method. It will try to maximize the contrast of the image adapting to the light conditions. (Find more information here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histogram_equalization).
With the latest update an application of the adaptive histogram equalization by interpolation algorithm is included. If you unlock the feature the screen will be divided to a grid of smaller parts. The histogram equalization algorithm will be then applied individually to each part.
You can find more information here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adaptive_histogram_equalization
The application includes the following features
- Virtual reality (VR) mode
- Optimizes camera for low light conditions.
- Gain slider to control the digital amplification.
- Exposure compensation slider to manually adjust the brightness of the camera preview.
- Pitch level - shows the horizontal pitch level of the device.
- Angle cross hair - show the angle of the device.
- Vertical compass - shows the geographic direction of the device when hold vertical.
- Horizontal compass - shows the geographic direction of the device when hold horizontally.
- Touch to focus at the desired location.
- Customized effect improves the color of the image.
- Color, green, red and black&white filters.
- Silent mode - shutter on/off.
- Zoom control
- Flash options depending on your device (On, off, auto, red eye, torch)
- Automatic brightness adjustment, works on normal light as well.
- Front, rear camera
- Last image captured display - click to open gallery
Photo edit functionality: You can apply the color night vision unique algorithm to process dark photos and give them some light.
Edited photos can be used as wallpaper or be shared with any known methods like to Facebook, Instagram or upload to cloud.
As a general rule of thumb, night vision apps allow visibility that you normally get with naked eyes. They do not work in complete darkness. Visibility in complete darkness requires infrared camera which none of the Android phones have.
Remember, this night mode camera application does not provide the full capabilities of a real night vision device. It improves the quality of what you can see in the dark and is meant to be used for fun. The final result depends on the camera quality on your phone, because night Vision camera need infra red radiation and mobile phone don't have that, but our algorithm try to make thermal vision and night vision sight for you. Also the algorithm works well while using high quality phone camera as compare to low quality phone camera.