This ensures that Android Market will show your application only to users whose devices are capable of supporting your application.
GLTools is a custom OpenGLES driver (proxy), that is compatible with any known OpenGLES 2.0-compatible GPU + ARM or x86 processor. If you still don't understand, what this app is, the closest known analog is Chainfire3D.
- Change resolution and rendering bitness in any app, even if it doesn't support that by default.
- Change GPU name and enjoy enhanced graphics even on a noname low-end GPU.
- Take full control over textures: now you can decompress/recompress them (even if your GPU doesn't support that texture format) and resize. Note that decompression feature is available only if you'll install a plugin (internet is required to do that)
- Optimize shaders on-the-fly for optimal performance (the same optimizer is used in Unity3D engine by default)
- Enable MSAA or CSAA in any app to improve graphics quality (make sure that your GPU supports that)
- Measure gained performance with a nice onscreen FPS counter (or you can output FPS information to Logcat if you are a pro)
GLTools is 100% safe if you have a custom recovery installed (and you didn't disable backup in GLTools install dialog), if you'll find it non-working, you can just flash uninstall_gltools.zip in recovery and email me with details (or request a refund).
- Some Samsung devices (random). The lowest success rate is with SGN3 and SGS4 (thx to Knox). Installing a custom kernel can help, this problem is firmware-related. The same for Lenovo devices.
- Some games fail to work on devices with Mail GPU even with GLTools enabled. Adreno is supported much better.
By using this app, you agree to all the following terms:
User is responsible to make sure that any plugins he uses are legal to use. All texture plugins (except for Default) are written by independent developers and are placed on a 3rd-party webserver (except for Default which is builtin), which has nothing to do with me, a GLTools author, except for that I provide a simple in-app browser to install them (as all we know, browser creators have nothing to do with any abusive Internet content, the same thing here).
User is responsible to make sure that this app won't cause any EULA violation. GLTools is designed for debugging of apps that user is author of, any other usage is not officially supported. Anyway, this app changes system libraries only and doesn't cause any binary modification of 3rd-party apps.
All trademark usage is nominative, nominative usage is Fair Use, it doesn't require any permission from trademark holder. Any trademarks are the property of their owners anyway.
If you think that GLTools itself is illegal, you can always contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org
Source code of used GNU Binutils (assembler, linker, etc) and Busybox can be obtained by writing to email@example.com
Get huge games to external SD(micro SD) and work fine.
So you can easily move the game data files to external SD card and solve the problems that internal SD space is too small.It also applies to other games data to external SD, such as gun bros, Dungeon Defenders.
Users can customize the mounted folder in setting.Must wait for data loading is complete, and set the folder with the corresponding app.It can be used in exceptional folder or navigation, etc.
How to use and please Note:
Only root required.
1.For new user,using "move data" function move your game data to external SD.
(Android/data folder is moved to "external path/data" ,gameloft/games folder is moved to "external path/games",and Android/obb is moved to "external path/obb" folder in the SD card)
2.Run this program.It lists games and click 'open' to play.
3.For old version(v1.x.x). If you wanted see other games (not gameloft)
,press Menu->Click "Setting"->Check "/sdcard/Android"->back to list.
4.If you want to click the desktop icon to execute or update from PlayStore,You need to uncheck "unmount when leave" in app setting and click mount.
5.Press and hold can remove game item.
6.If you flashed new rom or updated and "GL to SD" didn't work,please clear the data of "GL to SD".
7.Note that this app is not compatible with other mount app or script, for this would interfere with each other and causing the unmount timeout.
Support Android 4.2 above from version 2
last old version
If you have any questions, email developer rather than to the star.
Problem about "mount /unmount timeout".
Just click twice.
If you use sony device,you need to flash remount-reboot fixer.
Feature for Pro users:
Add slots of "custom folder" to 100.
Mount at boot.
Check and delete duplicate files in internal memory.
Support for developer to modify and improve this app.
**Limited to the core of each phone set different, each phone have encountered can not guarantee normal operation.
If not executed, please return your phone's models and ROM versions, have the opportunity to add in the new version.
**When you want to connect to the computer as a USB hard drive, remember to unmount(or check auto unmount).
**If you are willing to translate into your native language, please send an email to the developer.
This app runs on any rooted device running on Android 2.3+
Basically its is a kinda of task manager and minfree changer, but actually it does more than a these.
Here are some features of free version of XBooster:
* DRC (Dynamic RAM calculation) check algorithm to boost device performance to the best possible.
* Unlike ordinary task managers that always run in background, XBooster does not leave any running activity of its own, so saves more free RAM.
* Intelligently changes minfree values according to device's hardware.
* Homescreen widget to kill useless background apps at anytime.
* Option to kill system apps to make more free RAM.
* Option for video/gaming graphics enhancement.
Upgrade to pro version to get all the features.
For any request,bug or suggestion, feel free to write me here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2180150
Or you can also email me bugs and suggestions.
To get latest news and updates of my apps, join my official Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/646454415368000/
PS: Before giving this app a lower rating or posting any negative comment, just share your logcat file with me on the above link.
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
keywords: booster, ram booster, memory booster, game booster, high booster, memory optimizer, best ram manager
Requires root on Android 4.3 and higher.
Virtual button requires root on all platforms.
- Gamers: Some games feel choppy? Decrease the resolution while you play to improve performance significantly.
- Developers: You can test your application UI for different devices by changing resolution and density to match your target devices. The application provides many templates for flagship devices to select from.
Two Android shell commands control screen resolution and density (dots per inch):
For Android 4.3 and higher, these two commands were moved from am to wm. Now they are:
This application nicely wraps these two commands so you can try different settings quickly and easily. It doesn't implement these functions, it merely uses them. So, if they don't behave well on your device then there is nothing we can do about it, please don't rate us down. We are just trying to make things easier.
- This application is not intended to change your device resolution and density once and for all. Use it only when needed then restore the default settings.
- When applying new settings, if things get messed up, don't do anything and the normal settings will be restored in a few seconds.
Some launchers don't feel the changes immediately and may show broken icons and other visual artifacts. Restarting the launcher manually should fix this. Some home screen icons may cover other icons due to lack of space. Try moving them around to reveal the covered ones. Some hardware vendors design their software to work with the devices' native resolutions and densities only. If you experience problems, consider installing different launchers and keyboards to fix the issues.
- If your device doesn't have hardware buttons and depends on on-screen controls, the controls may have problems on certain resolutions. They may appear in both portrait and landscape orientations or only one of them. Try increasing the size of the smaller dimension a bit and they should appear in both orientations. Otherwise, you can just enable the virtual buttons and ignore the entire problem.
- Choosing resolutions with the same aspect ratio of you device's original screen resolution maximizes the usable screen area.
- If you are using a mobile phone, the width should always be the smaller value of the resolution (width, height) pair. If you are using a tablet, the width should always be the larger value of the resolution (width, height) pair. This allows the resolutions you select to cover the largest screen area possible. You can still do the opposite, but then less screen area will be used to display your applications.
- The display resolution isn't the only factor affecting games' performance. Reducing resolution will significantly increase the frame rate up to certain limits, after which further reduction will not produce notable differences. For example, here are the results of nenamark 2 benchmark of a certain test device:
34.1 fps at 1280x800
41.2 fps at 1024x640
47.0 fps at 800x500
49.0 fps at 480x300 => the pixels count decreased dramatically from 800x500 (64% less pixels), but achieved very little performance gain for the huge quality loss. Experience with different resolutions until you find the best trade-off between quality and performance.
- All templates are based on information from gsmarena.com. Tell us if you to add a certain device to the list.
This application REQUIRES ROOT access to allow you to edit your build.prop file in the /system directory.
If the changes you make are not compatible with your device you could cause it not to boot.
Busybox needs to be installed to use this app as well. I recommend this BusyBox installer https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=stericson.busybox
With this app you can view and edit your build.prop file. This file is a configuration file that lets you change various components of the Android system such as the LCD screen density (ro.sf.lcd_density).
After you make any changes to your build prop you need to reboot the device for those changes to take effect.
On the initial application launch PO Prop Editor will create an original copy of your build.prop file in the /system directory called build.prop.orig in the /system directory so you can always go back to the beginning.
Every time you save a build.prop file it will create a build.prop.bak in the /system directory so you can go back to that.
build prop buildprop
-Login Securely To Google Developer Console...
-Analyse Traffic From Your Apps...
-Analyse Downloads From Your Apps...
-Analyse Statistics From Your App...
-Added: Clean Function To Clean Your User Data/Login Username/Password...
-Added: After Exit The App, Your Cookies Are Getting Deleted Automatically...
Root & Busybox Required For "Clean" Function...!!!
Future Update: I Am Working On Upload-apk Possibility...
This application provides an easy way for developer to check the availability of OpenCL on a device. Detailed platform and device information are provided. Moreover, this application is able to provide raw computing performance, including ALU (Arithmetic Logic Unit) performance and memory bandwidth performance. This can help developers quickly understand the capability of a specific OpenCL-capable device, and may be useful for performance prediction and algorithm optimizations.
The major features of this application:
- detect OpenCL availability;
- detect OpenCL driver library;
- display detailed OpenCL platform information;
- display detailed OpenCL device information;
- measure the raw compute performance and memory system bandwidth;
- export OpenCL information to sdcard;
- share OpenCL information with other applications, such as e-mail clients, note applications, social media and so on;
- material design with nice user interface.
This application has been tested on devices with chipsets from different chip vendors. Most of the flagship Android phones support OpenCL, for example, Samsung Galaxy Note3, S5, Note4; LG G2, G3; Moto G, Moto X; and latest Sony smartphones. The following is a rough list of the GPUs supporting OpenCL:
- Qualcomm Adreno: 305, 320, 330, 420, 430, and other recent GPUs.
- ARM Mali: T628, T760, and other recent GPUs.
- Imagination PowerVR: G6430 and other recent GPUs.
Please notice that, the following devices DO NOT support OpenCL at this moment if you use stock firmware:
- The Nexus 4, 5, 6 and 7 devices (due to the lack of the corresponding OpenCL driver libraries).
- Devices using NVIDIA Tegra K1 chipset (Nexus 9, NVIDIA Shield and so on).
If you run OpenCL-Z on the above devices, you won't get any OpenCL information.
If you failed to get OpenCL information on a device which is supposed (or known) to support OpenCL, please let me know, so that we can investigate it and add support for that device.
Application logo design courtesy of Roy Yu.
OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc.
More and more device manufacturers include these drivers as OpenCL™ can be very useful to accelerate specific workloads. The goal of this tool is to build a database of all OpenCL™ capable devices and its properties so developer/users can search though this data. This enables them to see how many devices have OpenCL™ support and what features are implemented. It enables a developer to decide if it make sense for them to utilize OpenCL™ to accelerate their application.
This tool enables you to:
- search through all OpenCL™ capabilities of all tested devices
- Detect the OpenCL™ capabilities of the device if any.
- Display all properties of the detected OpenCL™ capabilities.
- Test the OpenCL™ capabilities by running a kernel and checking the result.
- Search on properties of all devices that the app has verified to have OpenCL™.
If your device is known to have OpenCL™ but the app fails to detect it, please send us an email. This enables us to investigate this specific device and add support for it.
OpenCL™ and the OpenCL™ logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos.
AnTuTu 3DRating Benchmark is a professional GPU performance benchmarking app, and helps users know deeper to smart phones/tablets in real gaming performance.
-- Support OpenGL ES 2.0
-- Reflect real 3D operation performance
-- Execute different scenes to measure device in real gaming performance
-- Higher benchmarking score means higher 3D gaming performance
AnTuTu 3DRating Benchmark focuses on the solution of benchmarking 3D real gaming performance to smart phones/tables, so every users can figure out which kind of games can be played on their own devices.
Help your friends to find out the best gaming device they want:
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/antutulabs
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/antutulabs
You MUST be running a custom ROM to use this app. Your ROM developer MUST be using this app explicitly in order to distribute their ROM.
Your custom ROM must provide support for this application. If it is not already installed on your device, it is unlikely it provides support for this application. Please check compatibility before downloading this application.
Please do not leave a 1 star review if you are running a stock ROM, or it is not supported. This is negatively affecting the app's rating unjustly. It is not up to me to make your ROM compatible!
Optimised for Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, KitKat and Lollipop with matching UI themes to suit each API.
Fully ARM 64-bit compatible.
Once installed, you will receive notifications when an update is available for your ROM. You can choose whether to check automatically in the background, with all the usual notification controls you'd expect. You can also setup OpenRecoveryScript options to help automate your installation process.
More features will be added in the future.
There are some comprehensive instructions on how to get this working on the Github links below. It's very easy to get going though. All you need are some build.prop values adding to your ROM, a manifest XML document and somewhere to host your ROM (you may use direct links or HTTP links).
If you prefer you can use http://romhut.com to freely host your ROM, which will provide direct links for the OTA Updates and generate your manifest XML for you! Or, you can do these things manually if you like to have that little bit of extra control.
GitHub - https://github.com/Kryten2k35/OTAUpdates
Requirements - https://github.com/Kryten2k35/OTAUpdates/blob/stable/README.md
If you would like to see this app translated into your mother tongue, please use the above GitHub link and submit a pull request with your changes. I will be happy to merge them.
This is an open project (licence under Creative Commons Share-alike to ensure it remains free) and contributions are very appreciated.
This application is licenced under the Creative Commons Share-alike 4.0 licence: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/legalcode
Images used in this application are from the Google Design Material Icons library found here: https://github.com/google/material-design-icons Some were modified in colour to suit the theme of the application. All rights are reserved to Google under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Very fast and simple uninstaller tool on single click for uninstalling both SYSTEM and REGULAR applications.
For ROOT+NAND unlocked devices
☆ Uninstall system applications
☆ Freeze or disable bloatware, stock and regular applications (keep updates)
☆ Defrost or enable applications (Free trial or PRO)
☆ Backup system application .apk to sdcard (that can reinstall later)
☆ Restore backed up applications
☆ Reset applications to fresh install state
☆ Delete definitively system applications
☆ Hide my App: launch a frozen app and automatically re-freeze on app closing (Pro only, tap on Launch->Freeze button )
☆ Explore application data folder, code folder (ex. edit preferences, need AntTek File Explorer)
For NON-ROOT devices
☆ Quick APK list to show all available .APK files on SDCard
☆ Keep Market reference and can restore after factory reset/change devices
☆ Manage to clear data, cache (manually)
☆ Manage .apk files: delete, install, install as a system app (PRO)
☆ Single click to uninstall a listed applications (Batch uninstall).
☆ Rapid load application list
☆ Display application name, icon, package name
☆ Exclude system applications (that you can not uninstall)
☆ Filter by third-party applications, system applications, applications on sdcard. backup applications or frozen applications
☆ Support large screen (ex. tablet) views
☆ Explore application data folder, code folder (ex. edit preferences, need AntTek File Explorer)
Trial on Free version :
☆ Three times to defrost or restore apps for Free version
☆ Make sure you app is granted by SuperUser
☆ If you CANN'T freeze/defrost, try to enable USB Debugging (HOME/Settings/Application/Development/USB Debugging)
☆ If you CANN'T restore backup app, try to "find apps on SD card" then long-press the app and select "install as system app".
☆ This application uses SDCARD to store data
☆ PRO and FREE version are fully compatible
- Some phones (ex. Desire) requires NAND unlocked (see more here http://alpharev.nl/).
- INTERNET/ ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE/ ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION are required for displaying AdMob. The PRO version does not require these permissions.
Assistant request: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: http://rootuninstaller.com
So, I decided to try to write an app that would help folks figure-out what the issues might be so that they can get their OTA update installed.
The OTA Verifier app can be used to evaluate an over-the-air (OTA) update.zip or other flashable .zip file before you attempt the install or afterwards to help you figure-out why the installation may have failed. OTA Verifier will point-out what files and conditions are being tested so that you can more easily attempt to correct these issues.
Q: Do I have to be rooted to use this?
A: No, but rooted devices will have more conditions that the app will be able to test/evaluate because it will have access to protected files that non-rooted devices don't.
Q: Will the app actually do the installation or change anything on my device?
A: No. The app will only evaluate the expressions and conditions contained inside the updater-script file inside the .zip file that's trying to be installed. None of the functions or commands that try to modify your device (i.e., delete/patch/format/extract, etc.) will be evaluated or executed. The app basically operates in "read-only" mode with respect to the .zip file being evaluated.
Q: Will this app work on older devices or flashable .zip files that use the amend update-script files?
A: No, this app evaluates and interprets the newer edify updater-script files (notice the "r" in "updater").
How do I use this app?
1. Install and launch the app
2. Click the "Select File" button and navigate to desired .zip file
3. Long-press (press and hold) the file entry for the desired .zip file
4. Click the "Verify OTA .zip" file pop-up
5. Wait for the app to process the file (very large files may take several minutes to complete)
6. View the displayed results (text will also be copied to the clipboard)
1. Savvy root users probably already know that after a failed .zip file installation, you should be able to view the /cache/recovery/last_log file to view the information about what might have failed. OTA Verifier will try to uncover all of the issues and not just the first one that causes the installation to fail.
2. While I wrote this app principally to evaluate OTA update.zip files, the edify updater-script files are used and written by ROM devs and others who created flashable .zip files. This app can be used to evaluate those file's updater-script files, too.
3. Note: it is not a given that an error reported by this app also means that the OTA will fail to install. I'm seeing newer (Android 5+) OTAs whose updater-script contains post-install SHA1 checks that will be reported as failures (false expressions) by this app. I've added (v2.5) a new "strict mode" preference/setting that will "allow" non-existent files to not make the expression their referenced in evaluate to false (which they would otherwise). Version 2.6 brings additional logic to handle these post-install SHA1 checks by allowing them to not be evaluated as false when detected after seeing a "verifying system partition files" ui_print expression.
4. Additionally, in v2.6, the app will suppress any errors past the 25th one since the output becomes unwieldy (you can revert this change in the preference/settings menu).
Please see this Google+ post for more details on the latest changes: https://plus.google.com/111250871094989567615/posts/ftgrXDS3s8i
Permissions: READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - used for the file browser (Select App) to allow you to navigate to and select a file to scan for OTA verification.
Questions? Contact me at email@example.com
Android™ is a trademark of Google, Inc.
Red - possible update found or it's not possible to determine current market version
Grey - application are not found in Play Store
Black - no updates found for this moment
you can donate me via paypal firstname.lastname@example.org - if you like this app.
#Ver1.4 Bug Fix.
#Web Dic. list