- Display Timeout
- Disable Keyguard
- Launch a program
- Bluetooth on/off/reset
- Wifi on/off
- Call Mode (auto speakerphone / headset)
Works with Car Dock / Desk Dock
Removing from a dock will restore the previous settings
(Not a locale plug-in)
Free app lets you hear incoming messages, speak outgoing texts, and use voice dial without ever touching your phone. Use the call, voice dial or smart button on your accessory to initiate a text and then dictate the recipient and message body hands-free. Also translates over 100 popular acronyms.
No subscription fees ever! All features are included in the free app with no login or subscription necessary. It works seamlessly with your Motorola Bluetooth® accessory with no need to update software on it.
Automatically turns on and off with your Bluetooth accessory so it’s running only when you need it. Keep your texts private and avoid embarrassing moments from texts read aloud through your phone.
With the Motorola Elite Sliver and Motorola Elite Flip headsets, you can also customize the function of the smart button, adjust headset equalizer settings and adapt noise reduction settings to your needs. The smart button on these headsets defaults to launching the app.
Works with the following Motorola Bluetooth accessories: Elite Sliver, Elite Flip, HX550, Roadster™, Roadster™ 2, CommandOne™, Finiti™ and H17txt. My MotoSpeak is optimized for Android™-powered 2.2+ phones.
The call/voice dial button on the accessory can activate either phone Voice Commands or the My MotoSpeak application on Elite Sliver, Elite Flip, Roadster, Roadster 2, HX550, CommandOne, Finiti and H17txt. And now, when you choose the My Motospeak application using this button, you can use your device to do both Voice Dialing AND Voice Texting. Follow these steps to customize your call/voice dial button functionality:
1. Load application and turn on the headset or in-car speakerphone
2. Press the call or voice dial button
3. Pop-up menu will ask you to select My MotoSpeak or Voice Commands
4. Click on the check box to “Use by default for this action.”
5. Select My MotoSpeak for hands-free texting and voice dialing OR
6. Select Voice Commands
If you accidentally selected My MotoSpeak as the default and want Voice Commands instead, follow these steps to clear default settings:
1. Go to the Home screen
2. Select Menu -> Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications
3. Select My MotoSpeak
4. Scroll down to “Launch by default”
5. Select “Clear defaults”
*Max Audio Volume
Disable Screen Timeout
Auto Night Mode
1. Standard system API, works as system app - see website
2. Known Exploit
3. Popup of Location Settings
Works on eclair, froyo, gingerbread, and now honeycomb, provided your phone was already capable of car mode.
I've had trouble with this functionality embedded in Car Dock Home v3. Even google seems to keep their app that enters car mode separate from the market app that acts as a car home.
If you are on a froyo or better phone and have the Google 'Car Home' icon in your launcher, I recommend using that to enter car mode.
I'm compelled to make this free due to the functionality previously being in Car Dock Home v3 (free)
Keywords: Car Mode, Car Dock, Simulator, Car Home
With the widget you can assign one or more screens on your home launcher to be dedicated for usage inside the car.
Unlike Car Home applications, you still will have access to all other screens of your home launcher.
To access widget settings use application shortcut.
HOW TO USE
On any home screen press "menu", then "add", select "widgets" and choose "Car Widget" from the list of available widgets.
You might need to restart the device in order to widget to appear in the list.
* 4x4 widget
* 4,6 or 8 big shortcuts per widget
* 5 Skins
* Customization options: background color, opacity, font size and color, icons tint
* Replacement for "Car Dock" / "Car Home" applications.
* Custom icons and titles for shortcuts
* Icon pack support
Available shortcuts (can be expanded by installed applications):
* Direct dial/ message
* Directions & Navigation (Using Google Maps)
* Gmail label
* Music playlist
* Built-In Shortcuts - (InCar switch, Play/Pause, Next, Previous - Experimental)
Free version includes Trial of the features available in the Car Widget Pro.
Car Widget Pro features:
Automation for your car. Detects when you inside the car and adjusts settings of your phone.
Trigger (possible to combine all of the options):
* Power cable connected
* Headphones connected
* Bluetooth device connected
* Activity recognition
* Turn on Bluetooth
* Disable screen timeout
* Adjust screen brightness
* Adjust volume level of media
* Switch off Wi-Fi
* Route call to speaker
* Auto answer (Experimental)
* Autorun App
* Shortcuts in notification bar (Android 4.0)
- It's not possible to unlock the screen from widget
- It's not possible to switch to the specific screen from widget
- Not possible to switch GPS
CALL_PHONE (Directly call phone numbers)- used for direct call shortcut
WAKE_LOCK (Prevent phone from sleeping) - used to disable screen timeout
WRITE_SETTINGS (Modify system settings)- used to adjust brightness settings
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - required in order to switch Bluetooth state
(Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage) - Backup/Restore functionality
* On some devices you have option "Stay awake" (Under Settings -> Applications -> Development), you can enable it if your want to prevent phone from sleeping.
* Landscape mode: Not all launchers allow to use phone in landscape mode, just replace yours with alternative one that supports it (like LauncherPro or ADW).
You can find Car Widget Pro also in androidpit.com market.
(This marketplace has an option for PayPal)
Please exercise caution when using this application and do not manipulate your device while driving. Always pay attention to the road.
Idea - Evan Tapper
- Please tell me if it works with a Car Dock now.
Check out my other apps!
When used with the Secure Access server software, this app allows for easy configuration of WPA2-Enterprise networks.
For more information on how Secure Access can quickly provision a wide array of devices for WPA2-Enterprise, go to www.motorolasolutions.com.
- Быстрый доступ к основной странице веб-интерфейса
- Отправка голосовой команды в систему
- Пульт управления с кнопками, привязанными к скриптам сервера
- Расширенные настройки доступа к серверу и внешнего вида приложения
Внимание! Необходим установленный и настроенный сервер MajorDomo!
Основная информация на http://smartliving.ru
One click to connect, multi locations to select.
Unlimited free time and premium bandwidth.
Direct download link: http://126.96.36.199/file/speedvpn.apk
• One-click to connecting VPN
• Unblock geographically restricted websites including Google, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube
• Multi locations to connect including France, Canada and United States
• Speeds up your network browsing
• Get 60 minutes free time for each connection, connect as many times as you like
• Before connection ends, one-click to extend the connection time to 60 minutes, extend as many times as you like
• Protect your privacy, prevent tracking
• No registration required, no settings required
• No system root required
• reliability server and premium traffic
SpeedVPN contains ADs
SpeedVPN do not support P2P(BitTorrent) download, any P2P traffic will get your account suspended
SpeedVPN is design for web browsing and low quality video viewing
Please give a feedback first if you can not connect
Please give us a good rating
Just launch the app once after installing to set it up and then never worry about it again. When you put the device in a dock the rotation is forced to the correct orientation for your dock and when you take it back out it reverts to your previous settings. No fuss, no hassle.
I've tested this on my Nexus 7 in the official Nexus 7 dock and I've also had reports it works with the Galaxy Nexus as well. Note that some third party docks or wireless chargers aren't recognised by Android as docks, but you can still use the app with them by enabling forced rotation when charging from the settings menu. Please get in touch to let me know if you have problems with your device or dock.
Credits: The app was written and designed by me. One of the screenshots shows Spotify, which I am in no way responsible for; it just demonstrates my app applying forced rotation from portrait to landscape. The launcher icon is courtesy of Android Asset Studio.
Most options are FREE and donator options are cheaper than simillar app on the store!
Download our new app Auto Exec! Easy Tasker! Stay Alive! donators get 10% rebate on Auto Exec! Easy Tasker.
Keep your screen on when your device is running your GPS application, favorite remote control, playing a movie or slideshow, etc... Perfect to keep your screen on without dimming for application development. Your screen will never go back to sleep until you want it to...
Choose when you want your device to Stay Alive!:
• NEW: On except if one of the applications you selected is in foreground
• Only when you have power
• Even if you are running on batteries
• When one of the applications you selected is in foreground
• Can be automatically disabled when you connect to your car or desktop docking station
• Prevent or allow Stay Alive! to dim your screen when active
• Protect your battery with minimum battery level auto pause option
• Easily pause Stay Alive! when not needed from the notification zone. No need for a widget!
• NO annoying ADS!
• HOLO light and dark themes!
• NEW Display a black screen to prevent screen lock and save battery on AMOLED screens. Just touch the screen to wake up.
• Auto start on boot
• Hide top bar icon (Android 4.1+)
• Automatically keep screen on when plugged even if configured to stay on for specific apps when unplugged
• Keep screen on even when locked
• Automatically pause SA! with proximity sensor
• Change config colors!
Easy power operation mode changes with the notification icons! It will show you which power mode you are using and allow you to quickly change between modes. You can also quickly activate the Stay Alive for specific application mode!
Stay Alive! will automatically disable itself then you manually turn off your device. It won't keep your screen on if your device wakes up when it receives a notification.
Stay Alive! will not change your display timeout value or brightness settings. It will prevent your device from going to sleep based on your needs.
We made this application Ad Free. Please, support this initiative by donating using the menu option in the application.
Please use our email address for support or feature requests, as comments on Play Store don't allow me to gather enough information or contact you.
Support Forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=46379475
Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103504696247906095281
GET_TASKS - Needed to list applications you want to keep alive.
READ_PHONE_STATE - Needed to disable Stay Alive! if the device is off.
WAKE_LOCK - Needed to keep the device Alive!
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to write the user configuration.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to read the user configuration.
BILLING - Needed for the donation option!
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Needed to auto start Stay Alive! on boot
Tags: Screen Alive, Screen Awake, Galaxy Dim, Brightness, Timeout
Quickly find your car after parking, shopping or traveling with the free Motorola Car Finder App designed specifically for your Motorola Roadster 2 Bluetooth in-car speakerphone and Motorola Vehicle Navigation Docks*.
The Motorola Car Finder automatically remembers where you park the instant your phone disconnects from your Bluetooth in-car speakerphone or is removed from its vehicle dock*. Audible, visual and compass guidance makes finding your car a breeze.
- Customize your view by toggling between satellite or map view
- Take a photo to remind you of your parking location
- Enter a memo about where you parked
- Record a quick voice note about your car’s location when you’re in a hurry
- Be guided by a large compass arrow when walking to your car
- Obtain walking, driving or transit directions back to your car’s location
- Remember where you parked while traveling by viewing a time stamped history of your saved parking locations (rename your location by long pressing on any saved location).
Ensure both Satellite (Google location services) and Network GPS (Standalone GPS) are enabled for best results. GPS signals may not be received inside a parking garage or building. Motorola Car Finder is best used when outdoors.
*Works with Motorola Roadster 2 Bluetooth in-car speakerphone, Motorola Droid RAZR, DROID RAZR MAXX, Droid 4 and its Vehicle Navigation Docks. Support for additional Motorola phones and vehicle docks coming soon.