Support up to 16 channels playing simultaneously
Full screen for single or 4 channels playing synchronously
Support digital zoom
Support to playback with SD card files
Multiple play status display
Support image capture/video recording functions
H.264/MJPEG/MPEG-4 video compression
Support multiple PTZ control protocols
Support IOS and Android handheld device
Support WIFI/3G/4G network
With the M-Sight app, users can quickly and easily see their cameras feed from anywhere even if they don’t have access to a computer. Thanks to this app, Milesight customers are able to monitor on-the-go and there will be no more guessing about what’s going on in the house or office while they’re away. The launch of M-Sight demonstrates Milesight’s commitment to provide high-performance products as well as world-class solutions to existing and future customers.
Note: The MNC will be able to access and manage Kedacom IP cameras in a later version.
Android 4.1 Onwards
Concurrent four-channel viewing
Main/secondary (clear/smooth) stream switching
Look through your photo gallery and choose the pictures and videos that you want protected. Once you upload them to the KeepSafe image locker, you can delete them from your regular photo gallery and still view them in KeepSafe. KeepSafe gives you full control of what pictures and videos people can view if they ever get their hands on your phone.
KeepSafe private picture locker features:
• Clean and simple design
• Easy-to-use PIN pad access
• Upload photos and videos from your regular photo gallery to the ultra secure KeepSafe private photo gallery
• “Unhide” any photos and videos in KeepSafe to have them re-appear in your regular photo gallery
• KeepSafe doesn’t show up on your recently used apps list
• Support for both phone and tablet
Once inside your KeepSafe private picture locker, you can customize your albums and view your photos in different ways.
View photos and albums in the KeepSafe image locker
• Create and name multiple albums within your private picture locker
• Full-screen viewing for photos and videos
• View photos as a slideshow
• Rotate and zoom in on your photos
KeepSafe even lets you share your private photos with certain people. Send a photo through email or with the special Safe Send feature. Safe Send lets you send a photo that disappears 20 seconds after it was received.
Private photo sharing features
• Send your private pictures to others from KeepSafe via email
• Safe Send feature lets you share photos that vanish seconds after they were received
The KeepSafe premium features offer you even more layers of security.
• Increase your security by setting passwords for each individual photo album
• Choose your own album cover images to misguide potential snoopers
• Create a second PIN that opens a fake KeepSafe image locker for when someone pressures you to open KeepSafe
• Put photos in your fake KeepSafe that are OK for others to see, no one will know that you have two private picture lockers
• Disguises KeepSafe as another app
• Others will see what looks like a harmless app when they open KeepSafe
• Only you will know the secret to reveal the PIN pad and open your KeepSafe private photo gallery
• Get notified when someone tries to enter your KeepSafe image locker with an invalid PIN
• KeepSafe snaps a photo of potential intruders while recording the time and PIN they entered
KeepSafe’s clever security features allow you to hide all of your private photos and videos from prying eyes. With KeepSafe, your privacy is maintained and your peace of mind is guaranteed. Download the app today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where are my pictures after I unhide them?
A: After unhiding them, your pictures will be in an album labeled “public”.
Q: Is this similar to applying a gallery lock?
A: No. KeepSafe is a private photo gallery that locks away the pictures you put into it.
Q: How can I retrieve my PIN?
A: Open KeepSafe, then long-press on the KeepSafe logo to request your PIN.
Q: Can KeepSafe lock videos?
A: Yes, if you place videos into KeepSafe, they are locked behind the PIN pad.
Q: Does KeepSafe support .wmv video playback?
A: No, KeepSafe does not play back .wmv videos.
Q: Can I take pictures out of this secret photo vault?
A: Yes, you can unhide pictures easily with a couple of taps.
Do you have other questions or comments about the image locker app KeepSafe? Reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit our support site at:
KeepSafe Terms of Service:
24 hours refund policy available. Just email us with your order number for a full refund.
Loaded with tons of features:
- Intuitive custom made interface. See the screenshots to appreciate the quality of the app.
- H.264 codec (SW and HW) support for FOSCAM models (FI9821W, FI9826W, FI9831W, etc.).
- MPEG4/H264 for many cams via RTSP protocol.
- ONVIF Profile S cameras support.
- P2P support.
- M-JPEG devices support of all major vendors (150+).
- 2-way audio (talking and listening) for Axis, FOSCAM, Apexis, Loftek, Mobotix, Tenvis, Wanscam, Wansview, Hikvision, INSTAR, and more on the way!
- 1-way audio (listening) for D-Link, Edimax, Gadspot, Panasonic, SONY, Sharx Security, TRENDnet, Y-cam (selective models).
- SSL support (HTTPS protocol) for secured monitoring and encrypting credentials (digest authentication).
- 14 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras.
- Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) enabled devices, i.e. Pixord, Vivotek.
- Relay, LED control for some models.
- MP4 video recording (Android 4.3+) and cyclic 24/7 image recording (sequence of JPEG images) on SD card, FTP/FTPS server or Dropbox/Google Drive.
- Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
- Group cameras by tags.
- Easy to use pinch to zoom for digital zooming.
- Import/export settings to SD card or cloud service.
- Support for any USB/laptop cams through 3d party software for PC/Mac (see FAQ).
- Very CPU efficient.
- Background recording. Make your own DVR!
- The only app in the market which supports both in-app and on-camera motion detection (selective models). Make automatic snapshots or play alert sound on motion!
- LAN scanner for automatic cams detection. Have a camera IP address suddenly changed? It takes couple minutes to fully rescan your home network.
- Audio real-time processing (squelch & alarm) for using it as a baby monitor with audio graph.
- Audio monitoring from multiple cameras at once.
- Multiple background audio.
- Sensors support (e.g. temperature sensor, humidity, etc.) for some cameras.
- Cast to Android Wear. See http://goo.gl/eZgaMt
- Google Cast™ Ready (Chromecast). Video only. See http://goo.gl/g1d8yz
- TV interface.
- Widgets and home shortcuts.
- Floating window.
- Tasker/Locale automation plugin.
Check the list of supported manufacturers:
Want more public webcams? Install Worldscope Webcams free app for integration with tinyCam.
You can purchase a license on one device and then install on many more, if the same account is being used on these devices.
G+ Beta: http://goo.gl/mqBVlZ
Help the app to be translated!
All company names and products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Is it necessary to spend bucks on surveillance cameras? You have a better option, with Alfred! Turn your unused smartphones to surveillance cameras for free. Your smartphone is definitely more versatile and powerful than IP cameras in the market. If you are looking for a home security solution, baby monitor, pet monitor or an IP cam, stop searching now that you have Alfred.
Video surveillance has never been easier. Install Alfred the mobile app on two Android phones. One is your Camera at your designated location and take the other one with you as a Viewer. Log in with the same Google account, and that’s it! You are now connected to your loved ones via WiFi or 3G/4G from anywhere in the world. With Alfred’s motion detection feature, you are alerted with surveillance photos. Alfred keeps you informed at all times.
What’s so special about Alfred?
1. Alfred is friendly: Easy to use. No tutorial required at all.
2. Alfred supports multiple Viewers and multiple Cameras.
3. Alfred is always ready: Alfred minimizes the launch time. After you select your camera, you can see the secured location within 1-3 seconds even when you are using mobile connection.
4. Alfred is fast: With the tech, in less than a second, Alfred connects you and the secured location with the shortest latency and the highest interactivity.
5. Alfred is efficient: Depending on your network speed, Alfred adjusts video quality so you have clearer images and lag-free streaming.
6. Alfred is perceptive: Alfred offers free motion detection features. You get free photo messages from Alfred when motions are detected. Clicking on the message, you are directed to real-time surveillance of the specific location.
7. Alfred is deterrent: Two-way communication feature allows you to warn and deter unauthorized visitors.
8. Alfred is interactive: Sing to your baby or talk to your pets with the two-way communication feature.
1. Alfred is your baby cam. Alfred makes sure you are the first one to know if your baby is crying, sleeping or waking up. When your baby rolls over, Alfred sends you a motion detection message right away.
2. Alfred is your pet monitor. Alfred knows that they all look innocent but will help you identify who knocked over the trashcan. Interact with your pets with Alfred’s two-way communication features.
3. Alfred is your office surveillance camera. Manage your staff, visitor and assets with Alfred. Alfred secures your properties by sending you photo messages when motions are detected. Alfred is more responsive than other IP cameras.
4. Alfred is your nanny cam. Alfred makes it easier to manage your nanny or caretaker, and rest assured that your loved ones are in good hands.
5. Alfred is your home security system. Alfred guards your doors and garage to check if you have visitors, if your children have arrived home from school, if there is any suspicious people around, or if anyone left garbage at your doorstep. Alfred ensures that you are alerted when there is a break in or any suspicious activities.
6. Alfred is your spy cam. Alfred collects photo and footage evidence for you.
How can Alfred serve you?
1. Attach a fisheye lens to your smartphone for a wide-angle view.
2. Don’t worry about power cords and sockets. A mobile battery or a power bank for your phone can solve the problem. Locate your Camera phone wherever you prefer.
3. It is suggested to locate your phone closer to a WiFi station to ensure stable connection.
4. Press “Save Power” to keep your Camera phone connected for longer.
5. Where a tripod or a camera stand is not available, you can set up the Camera phone and target at your designated direction easily with a mug.
6. Any unused Android phone can work as your Camera phone, start watching over your location 24/7, and send you alerts if something comes up. tinyCam, dropCam and webcam.
Optional Ivideon cloud streaming is supported for instant global access.
Two-way audio supported in tinyCam Monitor on another android device.
Use IP Webcam with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors and most audio players.
• Video recording in WebM, MOV or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
• Audio streaming in wav, opus and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
• Motion detection with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
• Date, time and battery level video overlay.
• Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
• Videochat support (video stream only for Windows and Linux via an universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
• Cloud push notifications on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-triggered records, powered by Ivideon.
Lite version is supported with unobtrusive ads. It's fully functional, but lacks Tasker integration, customizable user interface (only editor is present) and has a watermark over recorded videos.
Email me if you have questions after reading the FAQ.
With this software installed in your Android Tablet, you are able to log on to the front-end device via Wi-Fi or 3G; besides, if there is no public IP available for the device, it’s accessible by using a dynamic name, or by mapping ports to the public IP of router.
1. Wi-Fi or 3G access service must be supported by the Tablet.
2. Network traffic charges may be produced during the use of this client software. Please refer to the local ISP.
Resolution Support：1024*600, 1280*800
Note: The MNC will be able to access and manage Hiview IP cameras in a later version.
Android 4.1 Onwards
Concurrent four-channel viewing
Main/secondary (clear/smooth) stream switching
You can choose to receive push notifications for breaking news stories, personalize the app so that it updates you on your interests, read news and feature stories, and watch video reports and a live feed of CCTV News.
Maxsecure CCTV Mobile Viewer Advantages
- World First P2P Cloud Server DVR.
- Plug and View without Modem Setting
- P2P Server (www.maxsecure.my)
- Support up to 16CH in Single Screen
- Support Multiple Channel View in Different DVR
- Support DVR, NVR and HVR in Single Software
- Support 3G Broadband Internet Live View ( YES, P1, CELCOM, DIGI, MAXIS, Streamyx 48 Package)
1. Unlimited DVR/n Management
2. Video Live View
3. Audio Talk Back
4. Live Video Record and Snapshoot
5. Remote Video Playback and Event Play Back
6. Remote Device Setting
7. Smart Stream Support
8. PTZ Camera Control
9. PUSH Video and PUSH Event
TrackView is the ONLY app that can simultaneously do event detection, GPS location tracking, video surveillance, remote video recording and much more!
No equipment to buy, no messy wires, you can install TrackView on your device in less than one minute!
1. GPS Location tracking in real-time
2. IPcam for Video and audio monitoring
3. Event detection and instant alert to your mobile devices
4. Remote audio and video recording
5. Two-way audio
6. Remote buzz that rings a missing device, even if it’s in silent mode
7. App works in background and sleep mode that conserves your battery
8. High reliability and excellent video quality at low bandwidth that saves you money
9. Super easy to install and one click connection from anywhere in the world
10. Remote control of Front and Rear camera switch
11. Integration with Google Gmail account
12. Secured access: You are the only one who can access your connected devices.
13. Always on: devices are accessible even in sleep mode.
14. Multi-network support: TrackView supports all types of networks: Wifi, 2G, 3G, 4G etc.
15. Automatic network switch: When the network switches, TrackView will auto switch to the network available.
16. Real-time and low latency: to ensure you get updates on events immediately and watch video in real time.
17. Universal accessibility: Access any of your devices from anywhere in the world.
and much more!
Three easy steps to get started in less than ONE minute:
TrackView is easy to install. Just a couple of clicks, and you are there.
You can use your existing gmail account user name and password to login to TrackView. Please use the SAME account to login to all devices. Before login, please also give a device name to your device so that you can distinguish them.
3. Enjoy your protection
Once you have multiple devices logged-in, you can monitor, track, or buzz a remote device by one click. You can also check the alert messages, record and playback your clips.
E-mail: email@example.com. If you have any issues or suggestions, we'd love to hearing from you.