Note: The MNC will be able to access and manage Kedacom IP cameras in a later version.
Android 4.1 Onwards
Concurrent four-channel viewing
Main/secondary (clear/smooth) stream switching
24 hours refund policy available. Just email us with your order number for a full refund.
Loaded with tons of features:
- Intuitive custom made interface. See the screenshots to appreciate the quality of the app.
- H.264 codec (SW and HW) support for FOSCAM models (FI9821W, FI9826W, FI9831W, etc.).
- MPEG-4/H264 for many cams via RTSP protocol.
- ONVIF Profile S cameras support.
- P2P support.
- M-JPEG devices support of all major vendors (150+).
- 2-way audio (talking and listening) for Axis, FOSCAM, Apexis, Loftek, Mobotix, Tenvis, Wanscam, Wansview, Hikvision, INSTAR, and more on the way!
- 1-way audio (listening) for D-Link, Edimax, Gadspot, Panasonic, SONY, Sharx Security, TRENDnet, Y-cam (selective models).
- SSL support (HTTPS protocol) for secured monitoring and encrypting credentials (digest authentication).
- 14 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras.
- Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) enabled devices, i.e. Pixord, Vivotek.
- Relay, LED control for some models.
- MP4 video recording (Android 4.3+) and cyclic 24/7 image recording (sequence of JPEG images) on SD card, FTP/FTPS server or Dropbox/Google Drive.
- Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
- Group cameras by tags.
- Easy to use pinch to zoom for digital zooming.
- Import/export settings to SD card or cloud service.
- Support for any USB/laptop cams through 3d party software for PC/Mac (see FAQ).
- Very CPU efficient.
- The only app in the market which supports both in-app and on-camera motion detection (selective models). Make automatic snapshots or play alert sound on motion!
- LAN scanner for automatic cams detection. Have a camera IP address suddenly changed? It takes couple minutes to fully rescan your home network.
- Audio real-time processing (squelch & alarm) for using it as a baby monitor with audio graph.
- Audio monitoring from multiple cameras at once.
- Multiple background audio.
- Sensors support (e.g. temperature sensor, humidity, etc.) for some cameras.
- Cast to Android Wear. See http://goo.gl/eZgaMt
- Google Cast™ Ready (Chromecast). Video only. See http://goo.gl/g1d8yz
- TV interface.
- Widgets and home shortcuts.
- Floating window.
- Tasker/Locale automation plugin.
Check the list of supported manufacturers:
Want more public webcams? Install Worldscope Webcams free app for integration with tinyCam.
You can purchase a license on one device and then install on many more, if the same account is being used on these devices.
G+ Beta: http://goo.gl/mqBVlZ
Help the app to be translated!
All company names and products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
1. Device management
2. Live video monitering remotely
3. Remote Video playback: PTZ control, audio control, snapshot
4. Local video playback
5. System configuration
Look through your photo gallery and choose the pictures and videos that you want protected. Once you upload them to the KeepSafe image locker, you can delete them from your regular photo gallery and still view them in KeepSafe. KeepSafe gives you full control of what pictures and videos people can view if they ever get their hands on your phone.
KeepSafe private picture locker features:
• Clean and simple design
• Easy-to-use PIN pad access
• Upload photos and videos from your regular photo gallery to the ultra secure KeepSafe private photo gallery
• “Unhide” any photos and videos in KeepSafe to have them re-appear in your regular photo gallery
• KeepSafe doesn’t show up on your recently used apps list
• Support for both phone and tablet
Once inside your KeepSafe private picture locker, you can customize your albums and view your photos in different ways.
View photos and albums in the KeepSafe image locker
• Create and name multiple albums within your private picture locker
• Full-screen viewing for photos and videos
• View photos as a slideshow
• Rotate and zoom in on your photos
KeepSafe even lets you share your private photos with certain people. Send a photo through email or with the special Safe Send feature. Safe Send lets you send a photo that disappears 20 seconds after it was received.
Private photo sharing features
• Send your private pictures to others from KeepSafe via email
• Safe Send feature lets you share photos that vanish seconds after they were received
The KeepSafe premium features offer you even more layers of security.
• Increase your security by setting passwords for each individual photo album
• Choose your own album cover images to misguide potential snoopers
• Create a second PIN that opens a fake KeepSafe image locker for when someone pressures you to open KeepSafe
• Put photos in your fake KeepSafe that are OK for others to see, no one will know that you have two private picture lockers
• Disguises KeepSafe as another app
• Others will see what looks like a harmless app when they open KeepSafe
• Only you will know the secret to reveal the PIN pad and open your KeepSafe private photo gallery
• Get notified when someone tries to enter your KeepSafe image locker with an invalid PIN
• KeepSafe snaps a photo of potential intruders while recording the time and PIN they entered
KeepSafe’s clever security features allow you to hide all of your private photos and videos from prying eyes. With KeepSafe, your privacy is maintained and your peace of mind is guaranteed. Download the app today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where are my pictures after I unhide them?
A: After unhiding them, your pictures will be in an album labeled “public”.
Q: Is this similar to applying a gallery lock?
A: No. KeepSafe is a private photo gallery that locks away the pictures you put into it.
Q: How can I retrieve my PIN?
A: Open KeepSafe, then long-press on the KeepSafe logo to request your PIN.
Q: Can KeepSafe lock videos?
A: Yes, if you place videos into KeepSafe, they are locked behind the PIN pad.
Q: Does KeepSafe support .wmv video playback?
A: No, KeepSafe does not play back .wmv videos.
Q: Can I take pictures out of this secret photo vault?
A: Yes, you can unhide pictures easily with a couple of taps.
Do you have other questions or comments about the image locker app KeepSafe? Reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit our support site at:
KeepSafe Terms of Service:
Support up to 16 channels playing simultaneously
Full screen for single or 4 channels playing synchronously
Support digital zoom
Support to playback with SD card files
Multiple play status display
Support image capture/video recording functions
H.264/MJPEG/MPEG-4 video compression
Support multiple PTZ control protocols
Support IOS and Android handheld device
Support WIFI/3G/4G network
With the M-Sight app, users can quickly and easily see their cameras feed from anywhere even if they don’t have access to a computer. Thanks to this app, Milesight customers are able to monitor on-the-go and there will be no more guessing about what’s going on in the house or office while they’re away. The launch of M-Sight demonstrates Milesight’s commitment to provide high-performance products as well as world-class solutions to existing and future customers.
Matrix Mobile Viewer (SATATYA SIGHT) is a user friendly, feature rich, easy to install application that supports viewing video streams of an Analog or IP camera connected to any Matrix Surveillance System such as DVR, NVR or a Hybrid DVR; over a mobile supporting Wi-Fi / GPRS / 3G network connectivity.
With SATATYA SIGHT you can:
- Configure multiple devices and easily connect to them
- View multiple camera streams at a time
- Switching between cameras is now very easy with our swipe and change the channel feature
- Make a camera as your favorite and launch it quickly
- Take snapshots
- Control your camera position with our Remote PTZ control
- Playback gets efficient with our forward play, reverse Playback, fast play and slow play in our remote playback feature
- Get in to the details with 4x zoom
Mandatory Requirement :
- Android Version 2.2 and above
- Network Connectivity
- Matrix Video Surveillance Device
With this software installed in your Android Tablet, you are able to log on to the front-end device via Wi-Fi or 3G; besides, if there is no public IP available for the device, it’s accessible by using a dynamic name, or by mapping ports to the public IP of router.
1. Wi-Fi or 3G access service must be supported by the Tablet.
2. Network traffic charges may be produced during the use of this client software. Please refer to the local ISP.
Resolution Support：1024*600, 1280*800
Optional Ivideon cloud streaming is supported for instant global access.
Two-way audio supported in tinyCam Monitor on another android device.
Use IP Webcam with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors and most audio players.
• Video recording in WebM, MOV or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
• Audio streaming in wav, opus and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
• Motion detection with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
• Date, time and battery level video overlay.
• Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
• Videochat support (video stream only for Windows and Linux via an universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
• Cloud push notifications on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-triggered records, powered by Ivideon.
Lite version is supported with unobtrusive ads. It's fully functional, but lacks Tasker integration, customizable user interface (only editor is present) and has a watermark over recorded videos.
Email me if you have questions after reading the FAQ.
• Multi-channel viewing with up to 4 cameras on screen at the same time
• Capture video from your camera live view to your Android phone to play back later
• Capture single and multi still images and save these to your Android phone's storage card
• Control PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom) cameras remotely
StreamView supports all the DVR, NVR and IPCam models
Note: This app uses a data stream that will connect to your DVR/NVR/IPCam via 3G/4G or WiFi. When using 3G/4G, the video from your DVR will likely be considered "downloads" by your phone
service provider and will contribute to any download limit your phone data plan may have. If you exceed any plan limits you may incur additional usage charges. Consult with your mobile service provider regarding the use of a video streaming app and how it may affect your plan.
iVMS-4500 (Android) mobile client software, which is designed for mobile phone on the basis of Android OS (Version 2.3.3 or higher), can be used to remotely monitor the live video from embedded DVR, NVR, network camera, network speed dome and encoder via wireless network, play back record files, locally store and manage pictures and videos, control alarm output and realize PTZ control as well.
With this software installed in your phone, you are able to log onto the front-end device via Wi-Fi or 3G; besides, if there is no public IP available for the device, it’s accessible by using a dynamic domain name, or by mapping ports to the public IP of router.
1.Wi-Fi, 2G or 3G access service must be supported by the phone.
2.Network traffic charges may be produced during the use of this client software. Please refer to the local ISP.
Phone: 480*800, 480*854, 960*540, 1280*720, 800*1280 or 1920*1080
1.The live view effect is related to the performance of the network and phone hardware. If the live view is not fluent or the screen appears blurred, please reduce the resolution, frame rate and bitrate of the camera, or decrease the image quality in the software.
This app is the free version of SmartSignage. In order to turn off the ads, please purchase the full version.
---- Getting started ----
There are two functions with the "Viewer" and "Editor" in SmartSignage. The viewer has the ability to display. The editor has the ability to edit the content to display. You must specify the one you want to display in the editor first.
On the first screen you start SmartSignage, the editor appears when you tap the "Edit screen".
SmartSignage to switch the display from time to time that is designated as a slide show. The display screen of the switching object is called the "leaf". The leaf consists of objects that displayed superimposed on the background to be displayed to spread across the screen. You can also without specifying an object, you specify only the background.
You specify the picture or video in the background. It is also possible to specify the only color without specifying images and videos. To specify the background in a state of "Selecting background" tool is selected you tap "Edit object" tool. (You can select the background If the user taps the background part there is no object.) In a state where the background has been selected, You can specify the color when you tap the "Select Color" tool.
You can use the text or image as the object. Respectively, We call "image object" and "text object". In the case of image objects, you can choose not to specify the image by specifying the color only. Because the color can be specified alpha value, it can be used to screen decoration as a semi-transparent square shape.
Square, there are two side-by-side at the bottom of the editor screen. We call the "sequence" of this place. You are currently viewing the left side of the two squares is the "leaf". There is a "+" in the center of the right Square is a button for adding a leaf to the sequence. When you tap the Add button leaf, square is added to the left side of the add button.
Please refer to the help of the application after installation for more information. You can access the help from the menu on the action bar. (Internet connection required)