Adds your Flickr friends into your Contacts address book, and re-syncs them when their details change.
Syncs your friends contact information including...
* Name and Photo
* Gender and User ID
* Contact Type (Friend or Family)
* Number of Uploaded Photos
Unfortunately the Flickr API doesn't allow us to access any other profile information for your friends, however more information will be added when the Flickr developers adjust their API.
To use this application, go to your "Settings" menu and choose the "Accounts and Sync" option. You can then "Add" a new account, and Flickr should appear in the list.
To change how often your Flickr contacts are updated from the server, go to your "Settings" menu and choose the "Accounts and Sync" option. Choose the "Flickr" account, then choose the "Account Settings" option.
Like this application? Why don't you make a donation via the website?
WordPress for Android supports WordPress.com and self-hosted WordPress.org sites running WordPress 3.5 or higher.
Visit the forums to get help with the app: http://android.forums.wordpress.org
The application uses GPS and internet, when the application gets your position from the GPS it will get the map from the internet and show the map with a blue dot indicating your position.
You can change the zoom level and map section as you please and then click "Make picture". When you click "Make picture", a picture is made and opened with a picture viewer on your device, from here you can share it with all the options on your device, for example: SMS, email, facebook, twitter and so on.
* The Service runs in the background.
* Saves a copy also to your Gmail (sent items).
* Ability to automatically backup only when WiFi is available.
A short video showing how to set the flickr address:
• Speak your mind
• Share photos
• Share experiences
• Discover other people's world
• Read posts based on location, time and rating
• Comment, like and dislike other peoples poo
• Remain anonymous
With boopoohoo you are free to express your ideas and thoughts without exposing your identity.
The images might be a little grainy, and you may not look your best, but that's the point. It's about the moment, a connection between friends in the present, and not just a pretty picture.
The allure of fleeting messages reminds us about the beauty of friendship - we don't need a reason to stay in touch.
Please note: even though snaps are deleted from our servers after they are viewed, we cannot prevent the recipient(s) from capturing and saving the message by taking a screenshot or using an image capture device.
Appreciate shows you great Android apps just for you, based on the apps you actually like and use, and what your Facebook friends, and mega-users of apps you’re interested in, like and recommend for you.
Appreciate is the first Android app that is a fully personalized App Market! You get app recommendations uniquely suited to your app taste, and influenced by opinions of people relevant to you. Features include:
• A live stream of apps recommended specifically for you
• App profiles personalized to show you why the app is (or isn’t) a good match FOR YOU.
• Quick and social app search – see at a glance which friends are using apps you’re considering
• See similar apps to yours - including alternatives that mega-users like the most
• Discover great apps the experts use – the real mega-users of apps you’re interested in… so next time you’re looking for a travel app, you’ll see apps avid travelers use and like the most
• See why an app you’re interested in is right for you (or not). Appreciate calculates your personal match with any app on the market based on your unique app taste, what’s trending in your area and among your friends, and what experts you care about think of it.
• A fun, engaging way to find apps that your friends and community love and use most
With Appreciate: Android app market, you’re also joining a growing community of Android market app lovers and explorers – helping others find great apps, and thanking those who help you find your favorites.
It’s easy to put Appreciate to the test - try Appreciate right beside a friend and you will see a different, personalized selection of app recommendations and unique app profiles tailored for each of you.
Keywords: personal android market, personal market, apps market, find apps, share apps, Android applications, discover apps, search apps, personal recommendations, app recommendations, apps list
It is a social utility app that integrates with your facebook account, and lets you do the following tasks:
i) Your facebook albums and photos with one touch.
ii) Photos you have been tagged in.
iii)Your friends' photos and albums as well as your Liked Pages albums and photos!
i)Pictures from your phone to your existing facebook albums. Bye bye Mobile Uploads Album!
ii)Photos directly to any of your friends' wall or your facebook groups or Admin pages!
03) Create new facebook albums (Supports multiple privacy options: Only Me, Public, Friends, Custom etc. and Album Description) and then upload photos to it.
04) Tag any number of your facebook friends and add cool captions to your photos while uploading.
01) Uses Single-Sign-On with official Facebook App. Login with Facebook without any need to enter your username and password.
(Note: This feature will not work in case you have disabled Single-Sign-On, or don't have official Facebook for Android App installed)
02) Downloaded photos show up instantly in the Gallery!
03) Supports multiple photo selection for upload via a custom photo selection gallery.
04) Download/Upload progress is shown in the new Uploads/Downloads section as well as via notifications.
05) Downloads and Uploads can queue, auto-pause and auto-resume in case of internet disconnection.
05) Shared photos will be visible to your friends in their News Feed and Live Ticker!
(Note: This feature depends on who is subscribed to you on Facebook!)
06) Photos can be saved to any external/internal memory location in your phone. Change the download path in settings. Also note that saving photos to external sd card REQUIRES ROOT ACCESS.
07) A quick video tutorial can be found in settings, just click on the "Watch Video Tutorial" option.
08) Added auto-resume and vibration control settings.
We can't provide to:
1) Upload photos synced from online storage such as Picasa. Only photos stored on your device can be uploaded.
2) Upload photos to albums which do not have upload permission enabled.
Note: To have the best experience, use fast 3G/4G/Broadband internet or Wifi.
1) Getting random bugs? or app stopped working suddenly due to no reason? Just go to System Settings-> Apps-> Flick Albums for Facebook-> Force Stop and Clear Data.
Now start Flick Albums again from the launcher and all your bugs will be gone :)
2) Problem Signing in? Try Disabling Single-Sign-On.
If you are facing any issue with Flick Albums for Facebook or have a suggestion, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Love the app? Good! Give us a positive feedback by rating 5 stars so that we can feel content for our hard work :D !!
This app is not copyright of, developed by or sponsored by Facebook corporation in any way.
More from developer
I am doing this because the apps have diverged so much that it is becoming too difficult to support both to the level that my users deserve. There are many advanced features that have been requested which are already present in FlickrCompanion, and by focusing my efforts on that app, I can provide you with the features you want and focus on adding newer, even better features.
If you have enjoyed using FlickrFree, you will love FlickrCompanion. This app will remain on the market, and its source code will always be available on Google Code. But it will probably not receive any further updates; all of my efforts are now being focused on FlickrCompanion.
Thank you for your support, and I hope you enjoy the new app!
* Log in to multiple Flickr accounts and easily switch between them.
* Browse your Flickr photos, sets and collections.
* View all of the favorites you have saved on Flickr, and add new favorites.
* View your Flickr groups and contacts.
* Download photos from Flickr so you can share them, set them as wallpapers or contact photos, or whatever else you might like to do with them.
* Upload photos and videos to Flickr.
* Search Flickr for users, groups, tags and photos. Includes full integration with Android's powerful Quick Search Box.
If you have any problems, please e-mail me before rating or reviewing. I can almost certainly help you, but not if I don't have enough information.