- Symptom Checker: allows you discover the most common causes of the most common symptoms in a quick an easy away
- First Aid by symptoms: Type the main symptom or keyword (rapid pulse, blood, unconcious...) and this application show you the posibles first aids situations and What to look out for,what to do and important notes for this situations
- Carbs, fat, protein and calories Calculator: Provides details of the energy (Calories), Protein (g), Carbohydrate (g) and Fat (g) for 100g of various foods.
- Seasonal fruit and vegetables calendar: An easy way to save on fruits and vegetables is to buy what's in season. Here's a simply but efective app to help you identify the best produce deals month-by-month
- Hay Diet Helper: if you are using this diet, you need this app in order to know which aliment join whit other aliment and combine foods
- Food additives: Information about more than 300 E-numbers (food additives) and common food additives, you can search by E-number, name, functionality or food group
- Generic drugs commercial equivalents: Find generic drugs equivalents for commercial (and expensive) brand drugs, search by commercial brand name, by category or by disease or condition
More tools will be added, and all of them always free
This app does not provide medical advice.It is intended for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on this tool. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial your country emergency number.
Online medical history.
Convenient, quick and easy.
Confidentiality: data can only be seen by the physician validated by username and password.
First that ensures medical confidentiality
Triple Backup System. Ability to perform backup on your own computer.
Citas, Consultas y Expediente clínico para Médicos en tu Smartphone (Teléfono inteligente) o Tablet.
Doctor ten a la mano la información más valiosa de tu trabajo, tus pacientes e información útil de su estado de salud, registra citas de tus pacientes, y guarda información valiosa acerca de consulta que ha realizado.
• Pacientes: puedes realizar el registro de tus pacientes e información de su expediente clínico.
• Citas: Puedes registrar citas de tus pacientes, y tener esta información a la mano en tu Smartphone (Teléfono inteligente).
• Consultas: También permite llevar un registro de las consultas realizadas a sus pacientes desde su Smartphone (Teléfono inteligente).
• También es posible contratar el servicio plus, para mantener segura su información y poder ingresar citas, pacientes y consultas desde internet y compartirlo con su Smartphone (Teléfono inteligente), desde el servicio Plus.
CCEMEDICO es una gran aplicación de gran calidad imprescindible para los médicos, que permite tener su información a la mano cuando sea y donde sea, y, en el momento que sea, ayuda para la organización y facilita el manejo de información.
Ideal para Medico o Doctor en Medicina en la Especialidad de: Cirugía, Dentista, Geriatría, Neurología, Nutrición, Odontología, Oftalmología, Pediatría, Psicología, Psiquiatría entre otros.
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com is the leading online drug information resource with over nine million unique visitors per month (ComScore, January 2013). Providing free, independent, peer-reviewed, and up-to-date information at both consumer and professional levels, Drugs.com empowers patients and caregivers to take charge of their health and be more informed than ever before.
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
A #1 medical app on Google Play and iTunes in 2013
Urgent Care lets you speak to a US based registered nurse who will triage your medical questions and if needed have a licensed physician call you back within 30 minutes.
The doctor may give assessments, medical advice or diagnose a wide range of conditions over the phone as well as prescribe common medications. Plus, Urgent Care features the award winning A.D.A.M. medical dictionary and medical encyclopedia as well as an interactive symptom checker for additional health information.
How can this be only $3.99 a call when other apps charge $40 or more?
Other apps connect you instantly to a doctor for upwards of $40 a call, no matter if it’s medically necessary or not. Urgent Care however connects you first to a Registered Nurse who based on the symptoms can escalate your call to a Doctor or Pediatrician if needed for no extra charge – saving unnecessary calls and allowing us to pass the savings on to you.
What you get:
• Access to a live, registered nurse who can escalate to a board-certified doctor around the clock
• Doctor has ability to give assessments, advise or diagnose a wide range of conditions over the phone
• Pediatricians available if needed
• Doctors have ability to prescribe common medications
• Spanish translators available
• Interactive symptom checker
• Medical Dictionary and Medical Encyclopedia
Some of the reasons people are using Urgent Care:
-Cold and flu symptoms
-Allergies, coughs, sinus problems
-Urinary Tract Infection, Feminine issues
-Your child has cold symptoms or fever
-Stomach problems, diarrhea, vomiting
-Rashes, skin conditions and allergic reactions
-Your elderly parent has a cold or other symptoms
When you are not sure if you need to go to the ER or not