Get your 1st Visit FREE – Sign Up now and use code FREEPLAY
PHYSICIAN & PEDIATRICIAN VISITS – FEEL BETTER SOONER
Doctor visits are only $40 - same as a co-pay, much less than urgent care or the E.R. Our doctors can diagnose and treat most medical conditions. Our board-certified physicians can even write prescriptions, when clinically appropriate.
Doctor On Demand is perfect for you or your children, to address mild infections, cough / cold / allergies / flu, pediatric questions, mental health concerns, and Rx refills. Physicians focus on your care, with no interruptions or distractions.
NEW! MENTAL HEALTH CARE
See a psychologist, at a time and place that is convenient for you. Doctor on Demand allows you to connect with doctorate-level psychologists to talk through issues such as stress, anxiety, relationship isses, depression, life changes, loss, and many more. Plus, sessions with Doctor On Demand psychologists are about half the price of traditional in-office care.
GREAT FOR NEW MOMS
Moms can quickly and easily meet with our specialists for pediatric care, lactation consulting, or post- partum health issues. Whether your child has the flu, you have a breastfeeding question, or you need to find out whether or not your baby is sick, Doctor on Demand’s board-certified MDs and specialists can help.
WHEN TO USE DOCTOR ON DEMAND
- Cold, flu, cough, fever, allergies
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Pediatric fever, advice or other issues
- Depression and anxiety concerns
- Possible sinus infections
- Rashes / bites / skin problems
- Sports Injuries, Athlete’s Foot
- Smoking cessation
- Back pain
- Breastfeeding questions
- Mental and emotional health issues and concerns
- General medical questions, “Should I go in for this or not?”
CONNECT IMMEDIATELY OR PLAN IN ADVANCE
Traditional MD and therapy appointments can require long wait times. You could spend hours in urgent care. With Doctor on Demand, you can have a live video visit with a doctor from the comfort of your home, without having to wait. You can easily make appointments (typically same or next-day) with physicians, pediatrician, psychologists or lactation consultants visit in advance.
PRESCRIPTIONS / Rx CARE
An important note about prescriptions: There are some medications and drugs that are not appropriate (or legal in some cases) to prescribe via Video Visit. They include: controlled substances, such as narcotics/opioids, certain sedatives or muscle relaxants, medications that require administration by a healthcare professional or training for first-time use, medications that require regular monitoring by a healthcare professional, some psychiatric medications and oncology drugs.
This service is also not available in all states - we are available where state law permits.
\ Find Doctors: Find and book appointments with doctors in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, and other major cities of India.
\ Ask Health Questions: Ask your health-related questions anonymously in an open forum or privately to the trusted doctor of your choice.
\ Get Multiple Opinions: Post your health-related questions in an open forum and get many trusted doctors from the concerned specialty answer those.
\ Virtual Consultation: Discuss your health issues privately with the doctor of your choice. You can also add your doctor here and do routine stuff like showing medical reports, asking for diet plans, and other consultation right from the cozy comfort of your home. You can pay from here and get the right consultation whenever you need it.
\ Daily Health Tips: Get precious health tips and suggestions on a wide range of health issues from trusted doctors.
\ Know About Trends: Learn about the prevalent diseases and endemics in your area and the world over and ways of avoiding those from doctors.
\ Personalized Plans from Doctors: Get disease-specific healing tips from your doctor to heal better at home. A feature extremely useful for pregnant women, people undergone some kind of surgery, physiotherapy patients, and the likes in which every day care is critical.
\ Manage Medical Records: You don’t need to manage those messy paper records anymore. Click a photo and upload your documents on the cloud to access those anytime anywhere.
\ Connect with Doctors: Connect with top doctors from all over India on various issues. Learn about diseases and conditions, and ask your health-related queries.
\ Do this all for FREE.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE APP TODAY
Lybrate is also available on the web: https://www.lybrate.com
We’d love to hear from you. Questions, comments or ideas on how to improve the app? Drop us a line at email@example.com or @Lybrate.
Lybrate doctor discovery service is currently only available for doctors in India. We’re growing quickly – so if we’re not in your country yet, check back soon!
Finally an app that let’s you book your next healthcare appointment online rather than having to call the practice when they are open!
1stAvailable.com.au is Australia’s Premier online Healthcare Appointment Booking site and growing fast. In a few easy steps you can book an appointment with your preferred doctor or someone in your preferred practice or find and book an appointment with any participating practice or practitioner simply by a three-step search with what you want, where you want it and when you need it. 1-2-3, twenty four hours a day, 7 days a week, or even from 1stAvailable.com.au.
*** tens of thousands of practitioner appointments available now ***
We have GP’s, dentists, physio, chiro’s and other professions signing up every month. You can also help us by encouraging providers in your area to join 1st Available to help make your life easier. Sign up as a patient NOW at www.1stavailable.com.au so we can keep you informed as new practitioners come online in your area and other important announcements.
• Search clinics by treatment or country
• Send treatment enquiry
• Contact clinics directly
• Save your favourite clinics
• Read medical tourism guide
• Rate clinics
● Lumber Puncture
● Urinary Catheterization
● Blood Pressure Recording
● Intravenous Cannulation
● Nasogastric Intubation(Gastric Lavage)
● Tube Thoracostomy
● Blood Transfusion
● Intramuscular Injection
● Subcutaneous Injection
● Intra-dermal Injection
● Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation
● Central Venous Catheterization
● Arterial Blood Gases
● Venous Cutdown
● Suprapubic Urinary Catheterization
These topics has been explained under the following topics
If any suggestion or errors, kindly contact us. If you like this app, share it with your friends and rate us.
We have done our best to facilitate your search of numerous drugs and diseases. Our application offers you an extensive drug guide and a disease guide.
We do our best to monitor all novel and rare medicines and update our information on a daily basis, to make sure that we provide you with the latest data. With our medical application you will be able to choose the most effective, fast-acting and least harmful drugs.
Stay healthy and remember that your health is in your hands!
This application includes:
1. Drug Handbook
2. General Diseases - Handbook
-- Update #2
Medical Terms and Dictionary with common and uncommon words, terms and phrases. Used by physicians, nurses, PAs, NPs, medical students, nursing students and more.
With this simple, powerfull and free app you can reveal meanings of thousands of medical terms in English language.
It contains directory of most common used medical terms, diseases, tests and symptoms extended by external sources with tons of medical terminology.
- a very quick Search for Terms;
- complete offline access, No Internet connection required;
- huge database of Terminologies;
- email any of the terms instantly;
- unlimited Book Marks;
- compatible with all versions of Android Devices;
- very efficient, fast and good performance;
- automatic free updates whenever new terms gets added;
- application is designed to occupy as much as less memory as possible.
The handbook contains a description of Medical Terms such as: dyspnea, anemia, cyanosis, rabbit fever, diabetes, hypoxia, hemoptysis, ADHD, fibromyalgia and many other terms.
We have detailed profiles for over 50 of the most common conditions at the moment and are adding more every week!
If the app has an internet connection, it will automatically check for updated profiles, but it works perfectly well offline, making it the perfect revision tool and ward round companion even when you don't have internet access!
Each condition profile gives the following information:
- A summary of the condition
- Lifestyle impact
- Other useful information
You can add your own notes to a condition and mark it as a 'favourite' for even quicker access!
We have used high quality, reliable data sources such as Grey's Anatomy for Students, Kumar & Clark's Clinical Medicine and Patient.co.uk to ensure our information is as accurate as possible.
- Updates automatically with the latest clinical conditions
- 50+ of the most commonly encountered clinical conditions with more being added all the time
- Works 100% offline
- Optimised for tablets
- Search by name, system, indications and more!
- Written by medical students using high quality sources
- Customise the app by adding notes and saving your favourite conditions
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for technical support or suggestions for improvements.
Medical dictionary is a free hand book more like a Medical dictionary for emergency lookup on disease names to assist individuals and to Physicians. Medical Dictionary is a leading medical word dictionary used by health care professionals today in this modern technology world.
This mobile application aids not only Specialists, General Physicians but also nurse routines at any given point of the day.
This App provides broad classification of medicines, symptoms of Sickness, expert prescribes, recommend drugs and information about adverse problems, Clinical diagnosis, Nursing central facts and patient care.
- Completely offline and free to download.
- List of drug name and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best choice for pocket drug dictionary and drug book for nurses with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Missed dose details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Search feature to lookup the offline drug index.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface.
- Drugs Encyclopedia with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
SmarTeach QBank includes MCQs from Anesthesiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Cardiology, Dermatology, ENT Diseases, Forensic Medicine, Gynecology, Medicine, Microbiology, Neurology, Obstetrics, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physical Medicine, Physiology, Preventive & Social Medicine, Psychiatry, Radiology, Radiotherapy, Surgery, TB & Chest Diseases and Venereology
APP FEATURE SET
Here is what you’ll love about the SmarTeach Medical Question Bank App
· One Account across Multiple Devices
· Learn when you can and from wherever you are
· Get equipped with over 1,00,000 Multiple Choice Questions in your pocket
· Instant Evaluation & Results
· Explanatory Answers
· Textbook Study Guide pattern of Categorization of Each Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
· Detailed Performance Reports*
· Works offline after the logging in
· Bookmark Questions for revision purposes
In addition to basic permissions, the SmarTeach Medical Question Bank App needs access to other functions on your device for it to support the above features -
· Storage: Required for caching data for offline usage, for a faster app experience
· Your Accounts: For native log in functionality with your Google account and Facebook Accounts
*** Gold Award in "Apps in the City" competition, featured by SCMP, The Standard, Elle, Tatler in Hong Kong (HK)
- Quick search for Hong Kong (HK) doctors in different specialties, Chinese medicine practitioners, dentists, registered dietitians, physical therapists, clinical psychologists and other medical practitioners
- Detail and up-to-date doctors’ information, including qualification, opening hours, clinic address, phone number etc
- Search all nearby doctors by GPS
- Display all nearby doctors by map view in Hong Kong (HK)
- Check out clinic location conveniently through Google Map/Street View
- Search for clinic by specific opening hours
- Suggest the best MTR exit to clinics
- Provide over 200 free health educational videos by doctors in Hong Kong (HK) and FindDocTV production team
- Refer your doctors to your friends in many social networks
- All interfaces & information is available in Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and English
FindDocTV is a free educational channel for the public. We aim to increase general public health awareness by our FindDocTV videos. All videos are provided by doctors and FindDocTV production team for free. We sincerely invite all Hong Kong (HK) doctors to join our educational channel to serve the community.
Should you have any enquiries, please email to email@example.com or go to https://www.finddoc.com