Get your 1st Visit FREE – Sign Up now and use code FREEPLAY
PHYSICIAN & PEDIATRICIAN VISITS – FEEL BETTER SOONER
Doctor visits are only $40 - same as a co-pay, much less than urgent care or the E.R. Our doctors can diagnose and treat most medical conditions. Our board-certified physicians can even write prescriptions, when clinically appropriate.
Doctor On Demand is perfect for you or your children, to address mild infections, cough / cold / allergies / flu, pediatric questions, mental health concerns, and Rx refills. Physicians focus on your care, with no interruptions or distractions.
NEW! MENTAL HEALTH CARE
See a psychologist, at a time and place that is convenient for you. Doctor on Demand allows you to connect with doctorate-level psychologists to talk through issues such as stress, anxiety, relationship isses, depression, life changes, loss, and many more. Plus, sessions with Doctor On Demand psychologists are about half the price of traditional in-office care.
GREAT FOR NEW MOMS
Moms can quickly and easily meet with our specialists for pediatric care, lactation consulting, or post- partum health issues. Whether your child has the flu, you have a breastfeeding question, or you need to find out whether or not your baby is sick, Doctor on Demand’s board-certified MDs and specialists can help.
WHEN TO USE DOCTOR ON DEMAND
- Cold, flu, cough, fever, allergies
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Pediatric fever, advice or other issues
- Depression and anxiety concerns
- Possible sinus infections
- Rashes / bites / skin problems
- Sports Injuries, Athlete’s Foot
- Smoking cessation
- Back pain
- Breastfeeding questions
- Mental and emotional health issues and concerns
- General medical questions, “Should I go in for this or not?”
CONNECT IMMEDIATELY OR PLAN IN ADVANCE
Traditional MD and therapy appointments can require long wait times. You could spend hours in urgent care. With Doctor on Demand, you can have a live video visit with a doctor from the comfort of your home, without having to wait. You can easily make appointments (typically same or next-day) with physicians, pediatrician, psychologists or lactation consultants visit in advance.
PRESCRIPTIONS / Rx CARE
An important note about prescriptions: There are some medications and drugs that are not appropriate (or legal in some cases) to prescribe via Video Visit. They include: controlled substances, such as narcotics/opioids, certain sedatives or muscle relaxants, medications that require administration by a healthcare professional or training for first-time use, medications that require regular monitoring by a healthcare professional, some psychiatric medications and oncology drugs.
This service is also not available in all states - we are available where state law permits.
Offering convenient and quick access to healthcare appointments with Medicross has never been easier and is also available through our website, www.medicross.com.au. The online booking capability is powered by www.1stavailable.com.au, Australia's No. 1 Healthcare Appointment Booking site.
Making a booking is FREE!
Not only can you book your doctor and dental appointments with Medicross via our app, but in fact all of your healthcare appointments with other healthcare providers that may be available on 1stAvailable.com.au.
Now you can search, find and book healthcare appointments in 3 easy steps:
1) Enter your service type and postcode.
2) Check the list of available appointments.
3) Click to book your preferred appointment! It's FREE!
1stAvailable.com.au is featured Nationally in a range of press including In:
-The Daily Telegraph
-Nine's Today Show
-Sky Business News
...and many more
Finally an app that let’s you book your next healthcare appointment online rather than having to call the practice when they are open!
1stAvailable.com.au is Australia’s Premier online Healthcare Appointment Booking site and growing fast. In a few easy steps you can book an appointment with your preferred doctor or someone in your preferred practice or find and book an appointment with any participating practice or practitioner simply by a three-step search with what you want, where you want it and when you need it. 1-2-3, twenty four hours a day, 7 days a week, or even from 1stAvailable.com.au.
*** tens of thousands of practitioner appointments available now ***
We have GP’s, dentists, physio, chiro’s and other professions signing up every month. You can also help us by encouraging providers in your area to join 1st Available to help make your life easier. Sign up as a patient NOW at www.1stavailable.com.au so we can keep you informed as new practitioners come online in your area and other important announcements.
These diseases you can treat using easily available things at home like aamla,grapes,lemon,ginger etc.
And this is what Doctor_at_home do. Best Home Remedies for you is just one click away.
This application contains home remedies with picture of remedy.
Download the application and know more about this Homely Doctor.
NOTE-Please NOTE THAT IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED AS THE PRIMARY SOURCE FOR CURE OF ANY DISEASE.TRY ON YOUR OWN RISK.App developer will not be responsible for anything.
\ Find Doctors: Find and book appointments with doctors in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, and other major cities of India.
\ Ask Health Questions: Ask your health-related questions anonymously in an open forum or privately to the trusted doctor of your choice.
\ Get Multiple Opinions: Post your health-related questions in an open forum and get many trusted doctors from the concerned specialty answer those.
\ Virtual Consultation: Discuss your health issues privately with the doctor of your choice. You can also add your doctor here and do routine stuff like showing medical reports, asking for diet plans, and other consultation right from the cozy comfort of your home. You can pay from here and get the right consultation whenever you need it.
\ Daily Health Tips: Get precious health tips and suggestions on a wide range of health issues from trusted doctors.
\ Know About Trends: Learn about the prevalent diseases and endemics in your area and the world over and ways of avoiding those from doctors.
\ Personalized Plans from Doctors: Get disease-specific healing tips from your doctor to heal better at home. A feature extremely useful for pregnant women, people undergone some kind of surgery, physiotherapy patients, and the likes in which every day care is critical.
\ Manage Medical Records: You don’t need to manage those messy paper records anymore. Click a photo and upload your documents on the cloud to access those anytime anywhere.
\ Connect with Doctors: Connect with top doctors from all over India on various issues. Learn about diseases and conditions, and ask your health-related queries.
\ Do this all for FREE.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE APP TODAY
Lybrate is also available on the web: https://www.lybrate.com
We’d love to hear from you. Questions, comments or ideas on how to improve the app? Drop us a line at email@example.com or @Lybrate.
Lybrate doctor discovery service is currently only available for doctors in India. We’re growing quickly – so if we’re not in your country yet, check back soon!
Wherever you are in India, Smidr will help you:
• Understand your symptoms better
• Identify and contact the most appropriate medical specialist or medical facility
• Make an informed choice about which doctor or facility you should go to
• Get turn-by-turn directions through GPS
So next time you find yourself in need of a doctor or any other medical service, quickly search through our location sensitive listing of doctors and medical facilities, decide on the one most appropriate for you, call and book an appointment, and follow your GPS directions to get to their location.
What's more, as part of the Smidr community, you'll be able to share your experience with the doctor or medical facility with your friends, and avail of special discounts and promotions from medical facilities. You'll also be able to post questions to doctors and join discussion groups.
Be sure to keep your Smidr App updated, 'cos we'll be adding several new features in the next few weeks, including appointment scheduling, hospital rate lists, and patient communities.
Additionally in the lite version there is a BMI (Body Mass Indicator) calculator and Doctor Q with advice on questions you can ask your doctor when you need additional information on your condition or diagnosis.
IN THE PRESS by Arthropaedia
This patient data storage app has several patient management features for busy medical professionals. They can create custom templates in order to fill and store any particular type of data based on speciality.
1. Add Patient to database. Balance due is automatically calculated for you once you enter the Amount Due and Amount Paid. Say goodbye to the calculators. Schedule appointments. Search Patient by entering partial data.
- Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC.
- - Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select template, chart
2. Securely Export or transfer patient files by connecting device to your PC.
3. Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk or mass data upload to/from your existing system.
4.Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with just a click of a button. We even pre-fill the message for you that you can customize as you please. Supports Google calendar sync.
5. Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC. Backup file is created each time you press Backup.
6. Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc. Use Update Visit Menu to view previous attachments.
7. Update patient and appointments.
8. Print or Save HTML or Text formatted data from the app to email or to SD Card so you can Print it or Transfer to your PC or other devices.
9. History - View the historical record of the visits and account balance.
10. Add Visit
11. Bills/Collection - View Daily Collection of Amount Paid. Balance Due Report - Allows you in just one click to text, call or email your patients who have balance due. Pre-fills the text message and email with the default friendly message that you can change as you please. We also pre-fill the number to call and to text to the patient. You can change the number or email if you need to right on the same screen.
12. Update/Delete Visit - Press and Hold the visit on History page to see the menu
13. Detailed HELP.
14. Contact Us - We value your opinion and seek your advice for implementing future features. Email us especially before leaving negative feedback. Thanks!
Like us at
- FREE for LIMITED TIME / TRIAL
Just as a reference so you can decide, here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Health Specialist, Therapist, Clinician, Eye Clinics, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, School nurse, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MS, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Patient Manager, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthopedist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, sports physio, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM and student and school as well as interns, EMR, EHR App, Hospital can use the app as patient registration system. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc
1. Easily create, store and retrieve patient health record
2. Paperless professional tool for efficiency
3. History template will help reduce risk of medical errors
4. Schedule patient next appointment on android calendar
5. Slider menu for easy navigating throughout application
6. All patient record are tagged automatically with date and time stamp
7. Progress notes: when your patient come for next appointment, monitor health progress.
8. Biodata is autofilled as well as date and time for new appointment
9. Secure application with password
10. Backup data on SD card or add to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Gmail or laptop via sharewifi
11. Import data from other devices easily
12. Light weight software design which do not impair on device resources
13. Unlimited data entry for Pro Version. Trial version can store up to 10 patient health record only
14. Flashlight button on-off
Please not that this version is limited to 10 patient data entry. The professional version is only $19.78 (only Rs600).
If you have any suggestions to improve our app or have issues using our app, please contact us on www.mauritiushealth.com.
Join our Facebook page on www.facebook.com/doctorassistant
"Listen to your patients, they are telling you the diagnosis"
(If you’re not a doctor, download HealthTap’s member app)
Featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, NBC, CBS, TIME, Fin. Times, Washington Post, Forbes, Bloomberg, CNN, and more.
HealthTap is available on any computer, smartphone, tablet, or Android Wear device.
▌WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:
☆ Washington Post — “The power of turning doctors into health care information curators for the Web and on mobile.”
☆ NY Times — “HealthTap just might make you raise both eyebrows in surprise...Advice for the ill, and points for the doctors.”
☆ Fast Company — “HealthTap may be on its (ambitious) way to being the default national rating and search destination.”
☆ Business Insider — “The app that will change everything about health care.”
▌FEATURES FOR DOCTORS:
✓ Boost your income giving live video Virtual Consults from anywhere, at times most convenient for you.
✓ Get paid for taking live video consults from your own patients during “Virtual Practice Hours” that you can set anytime. Take care of your practice from anywhere via HealthTap Concierge.
✓ Distinguish yourself as an expert and build your reputation in a positive, collaborative environment with colleagues and patients passionate about promoting health and well-being.
✓ Establish a strong professional network by connecting with colleagues as well as reputable private practitioners and leaders from respected institutions.
✓ Get rewarded for what you do best with a larger network, more patients, enhanced reputation, increased recognition, mobile visibility, and monetary compensation.
✓ Easily connect with colleagues and securely share documents right from your mobile device using our HIPAA-secure messaging and file-sharing.
✓ Do good by making your wisdom accessible to millions of people worldwide.
✓ Continue learning from other doctors' answers to patient questions and from the collective knowledge of the medical community.
✓ Get recognized for your published knowledge by promoting your articles and research to a global audience, and by connecting with patients and peers looking for doctors with your particular expertise.
✓ Easily stay up-to-date with instant notifications on topics, questions, and colleagues, as well as virtual appointment requests with your mobile device.
✓ Reconnect and have fun with your medical school classmates and colleagues from residency already on HealthTap who are waiting to connect with you.
✓ Do it all for free. The basic HealthTap service is FREE for doctors!
But that’s not even the best part! After you get quotes back from providers, you get to decide whom you want to see…and how you want to pay. Cash/Debit/Credit. HSA. Insurance. It’s your choice now. You can even pay online before you schedule your appointment!
PokitDok clears the way between you and providers by making everything transparent…and returning control of your healthcare back to you.
1. Provider search
2. Save providers you find for quick access later
3. Request a quote for services
4. Review bids from providers that meet your criteria
5. Pay for services before your appointment
Here’s how it works:
1. Find a provider in your area by specialty, or condition. Simple drop-downs help you find medical services quickly and easily.
2. When you find a doctor, you can conveniently put them “in your pokit” for easier access later. Once you have a found a few relevant doctors in your area, you can start the bidding process
3. To start the bidding process, you need to create a “request for quote”. For each RFQ, you can set your budget and specify how you might want to pay. Then, all you have to do is submit your request into the marketplace.
4. When providers receive your quote request, they can respond to it by either accepting your budget or asking for something else (that’s the bid). You can accept or decline any bid you receive.
5. PokitDok can help you pay even before you get to your appointment. Cash, credit, debit, HSA and insurance. Anything that will help clear the way between you and your provider.
PokitDok is not a substitute for emergency services. If you have a life-threatening condition or need immediate assistance, you should utilize 911.