- Symptom Checker: allows you discover the most common causes of the most common symptoms in a quick an easy away
- First Aid by symptoms: Type the main symptom or keyword (rapid pulse, blood, unconcious...) and this application show you the posibles first aids situations and What to look out for,what to do and important notes for this situations
- Carbs, fat, protein and calories Calculator: Provides details of the energy (Calories), Protein (g), Carbohydrate (g) and Fat (g) for 100g of various foods.
- Seasonal fruit and vegetables calendar: An easy way to save on fruits and vegetables is to buy what's in season. Here's a simply but efective app to help you identify the best produce deals month-by-month
- Hay Diet Helper: if you are using this diet, you need this app in order to know which aliment join whit other aliment and combine foods
- Food additives: Information about more than 300 E-numbers (food additives) and common food additives, you can search by E-number, name, functionality or food group
- Generic drugs commercial equivalents: Find generic drugs equivalents for commercial (and expensive) brand drugs, search by commercial brand name, by category or by disease or condition
More tools will be added, and all of them always free
This app does not provide medical advice.It is intended for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on this tool. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial your country emergency number.
ONE APP, 7 CLASSIFICATIONS
The Medical Coding Reference allows you to choose the classification that suits you best, without the need to download other apps: from here you can access all the medical coding systems and classifications you’ll ever need!
WE ADD NEW CODING SYSTEMS AND CLASSIFICATIONS ALL THE TIME
These are the ones available at this moment:
* International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, Clinical Modifications (ICD):
- ICD9CM Classification of Diseases and Injuries, 2011 and 2012 versions
- ICD9CM Classification of Procedures
- ICD10CM Classification of Diseases and Injuries, 2011 and 2012 versions
- ICD10CM Classification of Procedures
* International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF) (Pending approval)
* International Classification of Primary Care 2 (ICPC2) (Pending approval)
EASY TO USE
* No more fastidious page turning: the Medical Coding Reference app is designed for easy google-like searches by code or by any related term (diagnoses, symptoms, etc.).
* You’d rather browse? Just browse! The Medical Coding Reference app re-uses the classifications structure of chapters and sections, so you won’t get lost.
* Create your own classification: beyond the intuitive search modes, you can also bookmark the codes you use more frequently to easily and quickly find them later.
EASY TO ACCESS
Based on the EspressoMD Cloud service, the Medical Coding References app follows you everywhere you go.
RIGOROUS AND FAITHFUL
Everything you would find in your good old lists of codes is here in the palm of your hand:
the codes, theirs description, their relationships (inclusion, exclusion, criteria, etc.).
Don't worry about updating your classifications, we will do it for you.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1- Download the Medical Coding References app
2- Log to your account (or create it) on the Scionis EspressoMD Web Page
- the trial version (for free) will give you access to: ICD9CM e ICD10CM Classification of Diseases and Injuries (2011 version)
- the complete version (12.99$ per year): all the classifications, forever, always up-to-date
Online medical history.
Convenient, quick and easy.
Confidentiality: data can only be seen by the physician validated by username and password.
First that ensures medical confidentiality
Triple Backup System. Ability to perform backup on your own computer.
Citas, Consultas y Expediente clínico para Médicos en tu Smartphone (Teléfono inteligente) o Tablet.
Doctor ten a la mano la información más valiosa de tu trabajo, tus pacientes e información útil de su estado de salud, registra citas de tus pacientes, y guarda información valiosa acerca de consulta que ha realizado.
• Pacientes: puedes realizar el registro de tus pacientes e información de su expediente clínico.
• Citas: Puedes registrar citas de tus pacientes, y tener esta información a la mano en tu Smartphone (Teléfono inteligente).
• Consultas: También permite llevar un registro de las consultas realizadas a sus pacientes desde su Smartphone (Teléfono inteligente).
• También es posible contratar el servicio plus, para mantener segura su información y poder ingresar citas, pacientes y consultas desde internet y compartirlo con su Smartphone (Teléfono inteligente), desde el servicio Plus.
CCEMEDICO es una gran aplicación de gran calidad imprescindible para los médicos, que permite tener su información a la mano cuando sea y donde sea, y, en el momento que sea, ayuda para la organización y facilita el manejo de información.
Ideal para Medico o Doctor en Medicina en la Especialidad de: Cirugía, Dentista, Geriatría, Neurología, Nutrición, Odontología, Oftalmología, Pediatría, Psicología, Psiquiatría entre otros.
Search for codes by code number or keyword. Browse through the code hierarchy. Add codes to your custom bookmark list. Free automatic updates. Free download.
Internet Connection Required. Offline support coming soon.
From www.FindACode.com, the leading website for fast, accurate, and up-to-date medical coding and billing information.
Search with multiple and partial free text terms
Bidirectional crosswalk to and from ICD-9
More search terms will return a smaller results set
Reverse search for both diagnosis and procedures
No login required
FREE of charge
This application contains the latest ICD9 codes, updated for Fiscal year 2011. The application contains a list of new codes, as well as all of the existing ICD9 codes. It allows you to bookmark individual codes down to the the 5th digit. The search is full text including the code, and you can even add your own notes. It works in airplane mode as you have to turn off your wireless connection in most hospitals which is a plus. This app also does interface with any other phone features like calling, messaging, or browsing which means your data and searches are safe!
Our medical billing coding tips app concentrates on VERY detailed information about medical billing coding.
In this huge, informative medical billing coding tips app we have put the following information into 10 chapters:
1. Get A Medical Billing Coding Expert
2. Become A Medical Billing Coding Expert
3. How To Make Doctors' Lives Easier? They Should Use Medical Billing Software
4. How To Organize Medicals Bills? Get Help By Using Medical Billing Software
5. Tips To Remember When Choosing Medical Billing Software
6. Medical Billing Coding Specialist
7. Medical Billing Software Solutions For Hospital And Doctors
8. Physicians, How To Make Your Daily Life Easier? Buy Your Own Medical Billing Software
9. Advantages Of Using Medical Billing Coding Software
10. Why Not Become A Medical Billing Coding Specialist?
11. Medical Billing Coding Certification Is Necessary to Reduce Bogus Charges and Improve Reimbursement
12. Are You Satisfied With Your Medical Billing and Coding System?
13. Behind the Scenes of Medical Billing-Coding Schools
14. How to Handle Medical Billing Code Changes
Medical Billing Coding Tips is one of the most valuable, informative medical billing coding tips apps you can find. Period!
We will update our app with more tips and news about medical billing coding on a regular base.
Here are some features of our Medical Billing Coding Tips app:
- The most comprehensive ebook on medical billing software.
- This ebook app covers everything there is to know about medical billing coding.
- We have certain information on medical billing clerk, medical billing specialists and medical billing in general.
Install this free app and share with your friends. Don’t miss it while it is still available for FREE.
Update contains new infos i.e.
- The Importance of Medical Billing Codes
- Using The Right Medical Billing Code For Home Dialysis
More will follow soon...
The complete ICD9-CM 2014 is included. Search by disease, keywords, 'includes', or code. Full-text search is much more extensive than most EMRs and other ICD9 apps, and instant results mean faster clinic flow.
Don't know exactly how to describe the disease? Browse by categories and subcategories.
Star frequently used diagnoses for quick reference, and instantly return to your last-lookup.
Codes can be immediately identified as billable or non-billable (that is, you know when you need to use a more specific code). All data is stored on your device; you do not need Internet access or cellular service to perform lookups.
Exact coding means better reimbursement; ICD9 Consult will save you time and money.
MD Coder solves problems commonly experienced, including:
--Complex billing procedures (multi- procedure encounters, timed procedures, etc.)
--Lack of continuity of care between providers
--Disparate information across locations
MD Coder's mobile application streamlines the entire charge capture and billing process by making it easy for you to manage shared patient lists, code your procedures accurately, and submit your charges to the billing staff.
It also contains the full and always up-to-date CPT, RVU, and ICD-9 libraries. The latest version of MD Coder also contains the full ICD-10 library, which will greatly assist with the transition. Never buy a book again!
For Medicare providers, you will be pleased to know that we also support the full set of PQRS measures. By using MD Coder you will become PQRS compliant by simply entering your charges and answering MD Coder's questions when it prompts you. PQRS has never been so simple - and it pays! The average PQRS reimbursement will pay for your annual MD Coder subscription for a 100% return on your investment.
MD Coder is available as a free download but is a subscription-based service that ultimately pays for itself and beyond. We will work with you in order to customize the application to fit your needs. In order to ensure that you get the best experience with our product, please call us upon starting your free trial, at 1-888-253-8813, or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a good time to reach you.
We support the following specialties:
... and more
Important: If you experience problems please let us know by either calling us at 1-888-253-8813 or via e-mail at email@example.com. This is the only way we're able to assist you, thank you!
**** Si prega di rivalutare eventuali commenti negativi ****
SmartPharma è un prontuario farmaceutico sempre aggiornato e completo. Quasi 70000 specialità farmaceutiche con monografia integrale e tante opzioni per personalizzare la tua ricerca. Ora SmartPharma include anche tutti i Parafarmaci ed i Dispositivi Medici vendibili in Italia: più di un milione di prodotti!
SmartPharma NON richiede una connessione ad internet. Solo al primo avvio sarà richiesto di effettuare il download del database.
SmartPharma Lite è completamente gratuito e resterà gratuito finchè potremo permettercelo!
---Sostieni SmartPharma lasciando un commento---
Spiegazione dei permessi richiesti da SmartPharma:
1) Accesso ad internet: necessario solo per il download degli aggiornamenti farmacologici
2) Accesso alla scheda di memoria: necessario per accedere al database farmacologico
3) Lettura IMEI del dispositivo: necessario per poter registrare smartpharma
4) Blocco dello standby: necessario per non interrompere il download degli aggiornamenti