"Windows Multi Touch Pad" is an App which can do the multi-touch operation on Windows by your SmartPhone and Tablet.
It displays a desktop screen on your device. Images are WebM streaming with NDK decoding and GPU rendering. So, its response is fast. However, you can disable a screen capture if you don't need it. It displays a grid or a central circle then.
You can choose LAN which can send much data, or energy-saving Bluetooth for communication.
Supports Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP(XP is 32bit only). It becomes a single touch operation by the digitizer on Windows Vista and a single touch operation by the mouse on Windows XP.
You need to install the client software for transmitting and receiving operation data to your PC. Client software is free from [http://www.tnksoft.com/soft/phone/winmulti/].
HTML5 is used for the user interface of setting. Unless it has validated the standard browser of OS, these do not work properly.
Bluetooth connection is developed on condition that it operates with the default driver of Windows(Microsoft Stack). When connection fails, please uninstall a third party Bluetooth driver.
ARM compatible processor is required to the capture function. Intel Atom is not supported.
Not support multi-display environment.
Split View Multiscreen is a beautiful solution for multitasking on your device. Unfortunately Android won't let you run more than one app at once, but Split View Multiscreen gets around this by providing you with a host of built-in apps that an be run as tiles on a grid. Open a browser and enjoy the web full screen, open two browsers side-by-side, or open 10 apps at once in a beautiful formation.
You can watch videos, read PDFs, listen to music, browser multiple sites, edit text documents, draw in a drawpad, browse your files and much more all in one app. This is the way multitasking SHOULD be on an Android device... give it a try!
Dromotica connects to the open-source and free Domotica server Domoticz available here: www.domoticz.com. It will allow you to turn on/off your lights and appliances and monitor your energy consumption.
Dromotica supports secure connections over https. For this to work you will need a SSL certificate installed on your Domoticz server that is valid for the domain you use to connect to Domoticz over the internet. All problems relating to secure connection problems have been traced back to invalid certificates.
Geofencing allows you to trigger events based on your location. Turning on the heating when you're leaving work for home and turn on the lights when you drive up the driveway are two examples. Geofencing is the first premium feature and requires an one-time in-app purchase.
handwriting memo and text, voice memo
scroll with multi-touch
able to delete strokes or characters by shaking phone
store gps location in the memo
pen, back color supported
text memo password protection available
home screen widget(2x1, 2x2, 4x1)
voice memo( rewind, fast-forward, pause seek supported)
** Update history
Widget loading problem after reboot device fixed.
Dropbox backup and restore feature added.
** As of April 1, Google Chrome web browser has bug while authenticating to Dropbox. The bug will be fixed in next version of the browser. However, we suggest use another browser. Stock webkit browser in Android 4.0 or download other browsers like FireFox in JellyBean.
Secret memo cannot be deleted unless it's password removed.
Lost password can be reset for free now.
Ad removal moved to in-app purchase
Could not adjust pen width because you could not see pen sample.
Long Distance Reminder for Multiple People/Group at a time…
As the Technology is growing more and more day by day people have become much used to it. Because of busy schedule many of us forget to remember/remind necessary things either to ourself or to anybody else…
This gave birth to the idea of Multi Reminder in which a person can set reminder for itself as well as for the people from any corner in the world…
It’s “Multi Reminder” by “Anirdesh”…
To know more than 17 Features, Log on: http://multireminder.trackonprogress.com
For example, you can configure it to not synchronize your work account when you are in your house (a simple rule based on a cell phone anthenna or wifi network name) or, to only synchronize one of two devices if two devices are close (a rule based on the bluetooth), they share, thus avoiding the double notifications.
The application allows you to define rules based on the proximity of a bluetooth device, a wireless network, a cell phone anthenna or the level of battery charge.
It also allows to define multiple profiles and rules (based on conditions).
If you purchase the paid version (from within the application), you can remove the advertising and backing up their profiles, rules and conditions that may then restore on other devices.
Please, if the application does not work properly, email me. So help me improve the application.
Add-On to disable notifications per apps in profile
In order to disable notifications for apps in profiles you need Android 4.1.x (or higher) and a custom ROM based in AOSP and to install a add-on available in XDA thread (you need to install this add-on in system partition in order to use it).
Explanation of permissions used by the application:
Access accounts: For information on the accounts configured on the device.
Read / write configuration and read / write synchronization status: To change the sync preferences (objective of this application).
Bluetooth: Get status of Bluetooth devices nearby.
Wifi: Get status of wifi and nearby devices.
Access To network positioning: To get the ID of the cell phone that is connected to the device.
Billing: To allow in-app billing
Internet: To show ads, that helps fo pay my time (sorry!)
In App billing allows users to:
The Android device must support the Bluetooth HID Profile, HDMI or MHL output.
* In order to connect the Android device to the JVC AV Multimedia Receiver, an optional HDMI-MHL Conversion Cable (KS-U61 : sold separately) or HDMI Cable (KS-U60 : sold separately) is required.
*5-pin to 11-pin micro USB adapter or HDMI adapter is required when using Samsung products.
- Apps Launcher
If the receiver is supported apps launcher function, it can be launch the apps that has been allowed to operate while driving from the launcher home screen.
Apps that has been allowed to operate while driving.
JVC Smart Music Control
* In other than the above apps, it is possible only display the screen while driving.
- Tap and Drag Operation
Tap or drag operation on the Android device can be operated from the touchscreen panel of the receiver.
* Does not support multi-touch operation.
- HOME/BACK/TASK Buttons
HOME / BACK / TASK buttons will be displayed on the screen to operate the Android device even if those buttons are not displayed.In addition, it is possible to minimize these buttons when they are not required and the button location can be moved by dragging.
* Those buttons are displayed only while the Android device is connected to the receiver via the Bluetooth connection.
* When using some applications (i.e. video application software etc.), there is a possibility that those buttons are not displayed.
* If the receiver is supported apps launcher function, it is displayed Launcher HOME / BACK buttons while driving, and HOME / BACK / TASK buttons while parked.
* To use the "OK Google" feature, set to turn off the service of this apps in the accessibility settings of the Android device. In this case, HOME / BACK / TASK buttons will not be able to use but will be displayed.
- Screen fixed to Landscape mode display / Screen sleep function disabled
While the Android device is connected to the receiver, the screen is fixed to landscape display mode and screen sleep function is disabled automatically.
* The previous settings will be automatically set after the Bluetooth connection with the receiver is disconnected.
* The application is displayed in portrait mode display if it does not support landscape mode display. In this case, the operating range will also change to fit within the display range automatically.
* Since the screen sleep function is disabled during the Bluetooth connection to the receiver, there are cases where the battery consumption is increased.
- Power Saving Setting (Allow Connection)
There is a setting to turn OFF the linkage function with the receiver.
If this setting is turned OFF, the battery consumption of Android device will be decreased while the Bluetooth connection with the receiver is disconnected.
* To connect to the receiver, this setting should be turned ON again. (It does not turn ON automatically.)
To make sure the supported Android devices, the supported JVC AV Multimedia Receivers and FAQ visit the website hereunder:
Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, Chinese (Simplified)
Please repeat the screen calibration again if you have changed the output screen size of Android device.
Do not touch the screen of the Android device during the screen calibration. This could cause the calibration process to fail.
No warranty is given as to normal operation of all devices.
For information on Bluetooth settings of Android devices please refer to the instruction manual of your device.
Egg timer? Reminder alarm? Alarm for a healthy sleep after dinner? Cooking Timer?
Originally, "Multi Timer" was planned as simple kitchen timer (originally "KITchen TImer", thus "Kitty"), but as it grew up, it became a universal timer app.
(The reasons of the rights that "Multi Timer" needs are given at the end of this description)
Do you want to:
* be able to run multiple timers concurrently, clearly arranged?
* be able to start timers with only one touch (from the homescreen, even the dock for immediate access)?
* manage pre-configured timers with own icons and sounds?
* have optimal use of different layouts of Smartphone and Tablet?
* have an app that is without advertisement even in the free version?
* see the remaining time of the next timer in the notification tray?
* ... and other nice-to-haves
My main point was: simple and fast handling, and ease of use.
- "Multi Timer" has three groups: a quick start group in the main activity, where you can put the most-used timers to start them by tapping them once. A group of running (or paused) timers, and a group of expired timers.
- you can link timers onto your homescreen to enable single-tap starting (and stopping) of a timer.
- sounds and icons are managed using repositories, so that they can be easily assigned to timers.
- timers can be grouped visually by color and icon, and sorted by name, duration or usage frequency.
- nearly every activity has a small help popup, describing the purpose and options of the current activity.
- time can have a pre-warning alarm, that can be used either as pre-warning (not to start a new task before the timer ends) or as implicit double-duration-timer (for example soft and hard-boiled eggs).
- the main screen and the screen with running timers can be locked, so that you can put the smartphone in your pocket with active screen, to make looking at the remaining times easily!
Concerning the required app rights and the reasons for them: camera (to take own photos as icons), microphone (for own sounds), Touchscreen (optional brightness control), call state (mute timer when a call comes in).
Keywords: egg timer, kitchen timer, alarm
SRX-Pro is flexible, adaptable, and user friendly and is uniquely designed to meet industry standards by integrating with multiple IP cameras, while utilizing video analytics to gather business intelligent data. i3 Annexxus and other popular network cameras can be easily integrated with SRX-Pro through built-in camera search function. SRX-Pro software accepts a maximum of up to 64 network cameras (2MP) or a combination of up to 32 analog and 32 network cameras, or a similar combination based on customers requirements and server hardware specifications.
SRX-Pro Mobile Remote is supporting for all popular mobile platforms. With a simple and friendly GUI, user will be always updated live video, alarms and status of SRX-Pro Server. The Mobile Remote application can also playback recording data and stream both video & audio from mobile device to SRX-Pro Server easily.
New feature list of v2.0:
+ Playback feature (compatible with SRX-Pro Server v3.3 and higher versions)
+ Main / sub stream option for both Live and Search modes
+ Camera device streaming from smart phone and tablet to SRX-Pro Server
+ Number of views from Live mode up to 256 channels
For home owners or businesses that are looking to remotely control, monitor and secure their home, business or investment properties.
Zodianet (www.zodianet.com) is a company that offers a managed home automation system that is scalable, open, affordable and easiest to install.
The user friendly Android application allows you to remotely control, monitor and secure your premises from anywhere in the world!
The ZiBASE home gateway is the intelligence of the Zodianet’s managed home automation system. It lets you to remotely control your lighting, appliances, irrigation, shutters, doors, cameras... Through intelligent sensors control and ad hoc scenarios you can personalise your home automation needs by setting triggers to control a series of events. The ZiBASE allows you to receive SMS or alerts such as smoke/intruder/gas/water and view live security video stream of your premises from anywhere in the world using Android.
Zodianet is an "All In One" retrofit, DIY managed home automation solution, meaning that customers do not have to rip out walls or lay down expensive cables or being certified electricians to enjoy the conveniences now found in the most luxurious of houses.