MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ Street level GPS map covers Greater Miami and Florida Keys.
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map
✔ Listen to articles on the go with Text-To-Speech
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Tourist Office | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Stay safe
1. General: History | Geography | Climate | Talk | Economy
2. Maps: Greater Miami | Miami | Neighborhoods | Metrorail | Metromover | Miami Beach | Biscayne Bay | Florida Keys
3. Transport: Get in | Get around | Miami-Dade Transit | Tri-Rail
4. Attractions: Top 10 | Tours & Events | Buy | Beaches | Building & Structures | Parks | Miami Beach | South Beach | Coral Gables | Coconut Grove
5. Culture: Museums | Venues
6. By Area: Neighborhoods | Islands | Streets & Roads | Get Out | Miami-Dade County | Miami-Dade County Communities
7. Florida Keys: Itinerary | Top 10 | Big Pine Key | Duck Key | Islamorada | Key Largo | Key West | Marathon | Overseas Highway
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
Let us help you search for high end restaurants, hotels and attractions, Florida hotspots and local services. This recently launched site let’s you explore all that the sunshine state has to offer. With coverage of over 70 cities, expect lots of options and great suggestions. Take advantage of the site. It’s easy to use layout with recommendations from our featured listings and top notch reviews and ratings of only the best and quality services.
Whether you’re a resident looking for new experiences or a visitor looking for help, explore what southfloridaplaces.com has to offer and we promise you won’t be disappointed.
Imagine... What would it be like to navigate any wilderness, waterway or city using only your phone's GPS location abilities and a view of the sky? What it would be like to create navigation destinations without the need of an internet connection and find them using only an arrow or offline maps.
That is just a glimpse of the navigational power you will hold in your hands when you install Polaris Navigation GPS.
While this app is used mainly for offroad navigation and navigating trails, it can be used for street navigation as well. This complete navigation package includes online and offline maps, a panel for all standard GPS parameters, odometers, altimeters, speedometers as well as waypoint and trail-navigation protocols. Also included in this immense tool-set:
★ Download maps for offline use from our map library.
★ No subscription fees. Does not require any special accounts.
★ A Robust waypoint management system for setting and locating your targets.
★ Trail recording and viewing.
★ Select map source (Google Maps, OpenStreetMap-Mapnik, Topo Maps, Maps from Mapquest, Cycle Route Maps, Vector Maps).
★ Cache map data based on OpenStreetMaps.
★ App supports map atlases in mbTile format- create your own custom maps.
★ GPS Satellite Diagnostics- satellite count, location and signal strength.
★ A waypoint navigation system which includes a dynamic waypoint-finding compass that will help you navigate to any saved waypoint with certainty while reporting estimated time of arrival, distance to target and other statistics.
★ Trail navigation system.
★ Trail altitude profiles
★ Email / SMS GPS location data including maps showing your position.
★ Supports many coordinate formats including latitude/longitude as degrees, deg:min, deg:min:sec, and UTM (Universal Transverse Mercator).
★ Military Coordinate Finder - Uses Military Grid Coordinate Reference System (MGRS).
★ Customizable unit reporting including support for marine navigation.
★ Select source for altitude reporting: Satellites, United States Geologic Survey or Mapquest's Altitude Service.
★ Turn-by-turn voice directions and route maps are included for street navigation.
★ Data protection System- Your data is backed up regularly meaning you will not lose your progress should your battery need replacement while en route to your destination.
★★ "A Great Navi GPS for Hiking, Boating, Fishing, Hunting, Geocaching, Camping, Sailing, Mountain Biking or wherever your outdoor activities take you!"
★ Additional Screenshots at: http://www.gps4free.com ★
This app receives frequent free upgrades. Recent upgrades delivered to our users:
- Map library with maps for over 400 countries and states.
- Waypoint Calculator
- Background Trail GPS recording option.
- Added auto-center controls to trail navigation screen.
- Added magnetic compass sensitivity controls.
- Send waypoint and trail data directly to GPS Waypoints Navigator
- Waypoint photography
- CREATE MBTILES BASED MAPS FOR OFFLINE NAVIGATION. INSTRUCTION VIDEO AT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3RtFvPna1A
- Added Map Search and Coordinate Conversion capabilities with the new MapIt plug-in.
- Maps now viewable in landscape mode.
- Added MGRS (military grid reference) coordinate system and power saving options.
- Offline maps and alternate map sources for backcountry navigation.
- UTM Coordinates
- Improved compatibility for marine navigation with addition of nautical units and coordinates
-Multiple altitude sourcing- Satellites, US Geo Survey and Mapquest.
🔍✅ COMPARE POLARIS NAVIGATION AND GPS WAYPOINTS NAVIGATOR AT:
Powered by the City Genome Project, Zofari lets you create 'place stations' based on your favorite vegetarian-friendly restaurants. Welcome to the fastest way to discover restaurants, bars and cafes you'll love. As seen in the New York Times and Today.
It's as easy as it gets - you tell us a vegetarian place you love and we'll show you the most similar places around you. Instead of reviews and star ratings, we use our brand new recommendation engine to match on familiar ideas like 'bohemian vibe', 'great for a first date' and 'swanky.' This is the city guide you've been waiting for, available on all Android phones and tablets.
Whether you're visiting a new city or exploring your hometown, our goal is to help you stop wading through reviews and results that all look the same, and get you to the places you'll love, fast.
Get fast answers to:
• What are the best restaurants around me?
• Where should I go right now?
• Where should I stay?
Zofari featured on Techrcunch (http://tcrn.ch/1hQBBZq), New York Times (http://nyti.ms/ZF38yY) and Today (http://on.today.com/12e3RKI).
• Place stations powered by the city genome
• Super, super fast discovery
• Explore like a local in Chicago, New York City, San Francisco, Washington DC, Boston, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Seattle and more
A note regarding app permissions: Zofari will ask permission for access to your location. We use your location to deliver the most accurate recommendations, wherever you are.