Zoho Forms is a mobile form builder that lets you create forms for the web and mobile. You can create customizable mobile forms, configure email notifications, and collaborate with your team. It is an easy-to-use data collection tool loaded with useful features like barcode scanner, image capture, geolocation, and file upload fields that help you gather and manage data from anywhere, even when you are offline.
We have got all the features you will need.
➢ Build custom forms from scratch using our no-code mobile forms app.
➢Build offline forms.
Create forms, submit, and store data offline. Once you are back online, Zoho Forms syncs your data automatically.
➢ Form fields:
- Capture Images
- Capture Signatures
- Scan Barcodes and QR Codes
- Collect payments
- Perform calculations
- Assign a unique identification number to every form submission
- File upload
- Image choices
➢ Team collaboration:
- Assign each form submission as a task to your team members.
- Add team members as approvers.
- Leave comments regarding decisions made.
- Set access permissions.
- Receive instant notifications when changes are made.
➢ Email Notifications:
- Receive instant email alerts as soon as a form is submitted.
- Send email alerts to specific team members on form submission.
- Set conditions to trigger email notifications based on the respondent's answers.
Our form builder makes it simple for you to share data across your organization and to the public. You can:
- Share forms privately within your organization
- Use a public link
- Use email campaigns to share forms to your subscribers
- Share forms on Social media instantly
➢ Custom reports.
Create and share instant reports to review entries. Filter and sort your data to gain more precise insights.
➢ Templates and Themes
We have created some ready-made form templates for some of the frequently used forms like:
- Business forms
- Contact forms
- Work Order forms
- Inspection forms
- Maintenance requests
- Customer feedback forms
- Membership forms
- Human Resource forms
- Construction forms
- Event registration and party invitation forms
- Sign up and email subscription forms
➢ Create payment forms.
We have simplified the payment collection for you. Be it an event registration fee or a donation, you can now easily collect payments through your online forms. All you need is an account in any of the popular payment merchants: PayPal, Stripe, or 2Checkout, and you are good to go.
➢ Connect your forms to all the apps you use.
Google Sheet - Save all your submissions in a Google Sheet and store all the attachments in Google Drive.
Zoho - Connect your forms to our CRM, Desk, and Campaigns applications.
Zapier: Trigger actions in 1000+ applications based on your customer's responses with Zapier.
Salesforce: Create new leads and contacts in Salesforce from form submissions.
Google Suite: Store your form submissions, assign tasks, and manage your entire workflow right from your G Suite account.
Our free online form builder lets you create 3 forms, collect 500 submissions per month, and store data up to 200 MB in the free version. You can subscribe to our paid plans to enjoy our premium features like email notifications, approval workflows, themes for the web, and more.
- Basic: 1 User | Unlimited Forms | 10,000 submissions per month | 500 MB storage
- Standard: 10 Users | Unlimited Forms | 25,000 submissions per month | 2 GB storage
- Professional: 25 Users | Unlimited Forms | 75,000 submissions per month | 5 GB storage
- Premium: 100 Users | Unlimited Forms | 1,50,000 submissions per month | 10 GB storage
Learn more about our paid plans on our pricing page: https://www.zoho.com/forms/pricing.html
Find a detailed comparison of our paid plans in our plan comparison page here: https://www.zoho.com/forms/plan-comparison.html