Create, edit, share, and collaborate on your spreadsheets using the Zoho Sheet app for Android devices—smartphones and tablets—for free. Also, open files in your device without having to sign up or sign in and start working from where you left, from anywhere, any time.
Work on all your budgets, accounts, reports, task lists, and other data with your team, on the go using your mobile devices. With the Zoho Sheet app, your office is wherever you are!
Here's how Zoho Sheet can be the spreadsheet app for you:
Create data records effortlessly
• Convert printed copies of tabular data into spreadsheet data in an instant using Data from Picture. Just take a picture, convert it into a spreadsheet, preview, and insert it into the desired range.
• Control data entered into your spreadsheet using Picklist and Data Validation.
• Finish data records in a jiffy using text auto-suggestions and customized keypad.
Crunch numbers using formulas
• Break down numbers in your spreadsheet with more than 400 predefined functions in Zoho Sheet.
• Zoho Sheet provides you with basic arithmetic functions such as SUM and AVERAGE, as well as advanced functions such as XLOOKUP, for free.
• Contextual suggestions, a range picker, and the help guide right within the app, let you work seamlessly with formulas.
Visualize spreadsheet data with charts
• Choose from more than 35 different chart types, including bar charts and pie charts.
• Find the right chart to display all your data types, including sales, marketing, accounts, and stock market reports.
• Create animated bar chart races and bring your periodic and time-series data alive with race charts.
• Get help from Insights by Zia, our AI-powered analytical assistant. Insights by Zia recommends charts, creates pivot tables, and answers all data-related questions. It supports voice command too.
Work as a team, from anywhere
• Share your spreadsheets with your colleagues using four levels of access permissions including read only, read/write, read/comment, and co-owner.
• Collaborate in real time, make cell- and range-level comments and discuss with your team inside the sheet, even when away from your office.
• Share the file with a wider audience using external link and publishing options.
Export your spreadsheet files in XLSX, PDF, CSV, or ODS formats in an instant.
Interactive spreadsheets, on the go
• Create picklists and regulate the data entry process with desired values and predefined formats.
• Evaluate data that is being entered into your sheet with Data Validation rules.
• Access and open hyperlinks directly in the browser from your spreadsheet.
• Be it a simple task list or a complex project management sheet, make them in a jiffy using checkboxes.
• Transform sheets into mobile handbooks using interactive date, phone number, and location widgets using number formats.
Customized for your mobile devices
• Enjoy the convenience of the Zoho Sheet app custom-designed for smartphones and tablets.
• Work simultaneously on more than one spreadsheet or app, using split-screen mode.
• Access spreadsheets and make quick changes using widgets.
• Open the Sheet app instantly using quick access and shortcuts.
Zoho Sheet is part of the Zoho Office Suite, which includes Writer, an online word processor, and Show, an online presentation software. Also, you can access Zoho Sheet via the Zoho Workdrive, Zoho Workplace, and Zoho One bundles too.
We're constantly working on improving the app, and as a part of that we're looking into the possibility of providing offline support.
For more details visit: https://www.zoho.com/sheet/mobile.html
Have a feature in mind that you would like to see in Zoho Sheet? Write to us at email@example.com