Do you want to be warned for your new emails ?
Have a special alert for your friend's emails or professional events ?
==> Mail Alert makes you possible to create Alerts for new Emails based on filters like From / Subject values, Time limit, Day limit, etc. (like a pager)
==> Get the same behavior as incoming calls : create specific alerts with ringtone / vibration for each email addresses of your friends
==> Stay alert to your professional email, on a specific period
Alerts provided :
+ Ringtone (once / loop)
+ Visual Notification (popup)
Some webmail provider make POP as a PAID service. Unfortunately, You will not be able to use these accounts unlike you pay them (like rediffmail, ...)
EXCHANGE on IMAP and certificates managed (IMAP4 need to be activated on the server)
Note : do not move this app on sdcard in order to start at system reboot.
Contact us for any help
kw : email notifier emergency Alternative Fuse AOL BlueTie ContactOffice Excite FastMail Gmail GMX HushmailHotmail India.Com EmailLavabit Lus Mail LuxSci Lycos Mail.com Mail.ru MailXXL.com Mail2World Mymailshare MobileMe Opolis Ovi Qip.ru Rackspace Email Runbox Seznam Mail Vmail.me Yandex Mail Windows Live Hotmail Shtrudel M@il Yahoo! Mail Zoho
1. WiFi and Bluetooth connection
2. Slide Image and Notes Preview
3. Portrait and Landscape mode
4. Play/Stop Presentation
5. Previous/Next Slide
6. Slide Jump
7. Display Presentation's Time and Page
8. Arrow/Pen Pointer
You must download software of PC client to your PC/NB, install and run it.
Free version: Presentation time will limit 10 minutes.
Keywords: PowerPoint Remote, PowerPoint Control, Power Point Remote, Power Point Control
TodoToday for Zoho Projects is a task list application to show current to-do items from the online collaboration and project management tool Zoho Projects
- Full offline sync
- Multiple account support
- Sync only selected portals
- Home screen widget
- Sort and filter
- Google Now "Note to self" support
PLEASE NOTE: Account sign in with Google, Yahoo!, or Facebook login is not currently supported, please use your Zoho Projects specific username and password.
- Checking the mail (e-mail address, user name, POP3, SMTP and IMAP) for the most popular providers of e-mail ...
If your email provider provides, we recommend to use an encrypted connection to your mail server, labeled (SSL)
- From the application with a single button, you can connect to the mobile version (if the provider has the mail) page where you can log on to your e-mail ...
The application remembers the last selected account, and thus the restart with just one click of a specially prepared the ...
Of course, you can always select a different account ...
Currently, the application supports the following e-mail:
In order to ensure the most current data - the application's functionality requires Internet access (WiFi / GSM). With the minimum amount of transmitted data, about 2-3kB for each display parameters / setup an email account ...
Now you can relax and count on your Android device to notify you how much time you got left, while keeping your phone from ringing during the presentation.
Never again forget to silence the phone during your talk!
Always stay on time using a big and clear display showing:
* Countdown of the time left
* Current time
* The end of the allotted time
* A smooth graphical indication of your progress
* Control screen brightness to save battery
This tool is used by people giving a talk once in a while, and also by pros constantly delivering talks on schedule and finishing on time. The app is useful both for talks in conventions and for rehearsing and preparing new material.
Start using Presentation Time Pro today, your personal assistant for staying on time while delivering a speech or a presentation!
This is a 10-day trial version of the app.
tags: alarm, be on time, checkpoint, conference, contest, countdown, debate, focus, op-pace, on-time, practice, reminder, schedule, simple, speaker, speak publicly, silent, speech, time, track progress, training, warning
More from developer
Zoho Invoice, your pocket friendly app is the best way to create and email invoice, remind and accept payments from your clients. You can send quotes, track time for projects, monitor expenses, invoice for projects, accept credit card payments and send thank you letters to clients.
Zoho Invoice Key Features
Get quick insights on your business financial status.
★ Ready to Use Invoice Templates
Impress clients with beautiful customisable invoice or quotes templates.
★ Expense Management
Make your expense claim process easy with receipt attachment feature.
★ Accept Online Payment
Use PayPal, Stripe, Braintree, Authorize.Net, Payflow Pro and 2Checkout to receive quick payments.
★ Time Tracking
Stay productive while we track your time and bill clients.
★ Print and Download Invoices
Conveniently download or print invoice/estimate PDF using Google Cloud Print
★ Track Payment Status
Invoice and estimate status keeps you updated on overdue payments.
★ Truly International Invoicing
Zoho Invoice is multi-lingual and has multi-currency options to invoice global customers.
Our mobile app is a supplement to the Zoho Invoice web application. Download the app for FREE and send unlimited invoices and estimates to up to 5 customers. Businesses having more customers can subscribe to our Standard or Professional plan. Our invoice software is integrated with Google apps giving you more flexibility and convenience to invoice existing clients. Download quickly and join thousands of freelancers and small business owners who have made their invoicing absolutely hassle-free.
* We require access to read your phone contact list when you import contacts from your address book in Zoho Invoice.
* We require access to your storage when you download a PDF.
★ Access to Contacts, Accounts, Potentials, Leads, Tasks, Events, Cases, Vendors, Products, Quotes and Call Logs in CRM
★ View, Create, Edit and Delete records in all supported modules
★ Offline access to customer information when outside network coverage area
★ Adding/Modifying customer information offline will be auto-synced to the Web once network connection is available
★ Powerful search function helps searching for required information in both Client (offline) and Server (online)
★ Ability to Call contacts directly from within the app and log calls subsequently
NOTE: The app is free to download from Google Play and can be accessed by all subscribers. But to create, edit or delete records and log phone calls, you need to subscribe to the Professional or Enterprise Edition. In order to use this application from your Android device, enable the Mobile Edition access in your Online Zoho CRM account. Details on how to subscribe to the mobile edition can be found in the following link:
For further questions, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoho Writer is a powerful rich-text editor for Android devices. This App allows you to create impressive documents seamlessly with its intuitive user interface and rich set of features. You can either save these documents in local device in MS Word format or push it to cloud devices like Zoho Docs, Google Drive and Dropbox. This app also allows you to open MS Word documents in your device.
User can easily access and edit documents from Cloud Services like Zoho Docs, Google Drive and Dropbox.
What Zoho Writer App provides for users
Rich Text Editing features
Ø Supports formatting of text which includes Font type, Font size, Bold, Italic and Underline, Fore color and Background color.
Ø Create hyperlink, comments for text and bookmarks.
Ø Additional features like paragraph spacing and word count
Ø Insert images from Camera and Gallery
Ø Create lists with various header signs/numbers to fit your choice
Ø Cut/Copy and Paste operation
Ø Unlimited Undo/Redo operation
Ø Create Table with built-in Stylish table theme
ØUse this App anywhere, even offline to create documents
Ø Easy to move documents around different services using drag and drop feature
Ø Free Handwritten drawing or diagram that can be inserted into your document
Ø Convert Text to Speech and Speech to Text
Ø Zoom in and out of document content
Ø Supports viewing list of documents either in list or grid view
Ø Supports sending of document via email from dashboard
Ø Supports pushing of document to Cloud Storages like Zoho Docs, Google Drive and Dropbox
Ø Supports saving of documents in different formats like doc,docx,rtf,odt,txt,html and pdf
Ø Supports Google Cloud Print
Our App makes your project information available on the move and keeps you posted on the updates and progress as and when they happen through push notifications making it the best companion to our Zoho Projects cloud service.
Here is a brief list of the features of the App:
★ Get latest updates on the fly with activity feeds on all your projects
★ Create, view, search, filter tasks and add notes effortlessly in just few easy taps
★ Swipe up to instantly log hours in timesheets at lightning speed right from your mobile
★ Quick add lets you to add status, task, file a bug and upload documents in a jiffy
New to Zoho? Never mind, Sign up through the App and get started right away. You can also Sign in using your Google Apps account
For further questions, please email us to email@example.com
Zoho Docs is an online document management application for individuals and businesses. This mobile version extends access to your documents to Android mobiles. If you don't already have a Zoho account, you can easily create one within the application.
* Access your documents created in online versions of Zoho Writer, Sheet, Show & Docs
* View documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDFs and other types of documents
* Edit Zoho Writer Documents in Android 4.0 & above versions.
* Download option to download the documents locally.
* Offline feature for documents to view them with no internet.
* View shared documents
* Upload any file from your mobile device directly to Zoho Docs
* Search to quickly find your documents
* Share your private documents to other Zoho users
* List view with Swipe tabs
* Tag a document
* Google Apps login
* Remembers your account info so you can avoid frequent logins
For further comments, suggestions & questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SNMP MIB Browser can communicate to the network devices across Internet(via mobile access like GPRS, 3G) or across intranet via WiFi. And supports all the versions of SNMP(v1, v2c, v3) to fetch the data from the agent and can be safely used even over the Internet to fetch data, if the agent is reachable via Internet and supports SNMPv3 with encryption. It allows you to load any number of MIBs and list the scalar groups and tables in the loaded MIBs. On clicking any scalar group or table, fetches data for that particular scalar group or table afresh and shows them in an intuitive user interface. This tool is able to fetch MIB data from one network device at a time and allows to configure/change the device(agent parameters) user is interested in, at any time, also provides options to persist the configurations.
In case the user opts SNMPv3 version for fetching data, this tools allows to configure credentials of multiple users to be used to communicate with the given agent, thus allows the user to choose appropriate user based on the level of security needed for the communication. It supports HMAC algorithms like MD5, SHA for authentication and DES, 3DES, AES-128, AES-192 and AES-256 encryption for the SNMPv3 communication. If the user wants to fetch data via Internet, they can opt to choose v3 users in auth_priv security level, so that all the data will be encrypted over the wire while communication, within local intranet, user may choose other security levels.
SNMP MIB Browser for Android is developed using WebNMS SNMPAPI for Android.
Key Features :
* Support to load any MIBs and fetch MIB data.
* Support to fetch MIB data in any versions of SNMP(v1, v2c, v3) from agents implemented by any vendors.
* Separate user interface to configure agent parameters.
* Separate user interface to configure and view v3 user credentials and provision to persist the same.
* Fetch MIB data of any scalar group or table, just by clicking the same.
* Support for MD5 and SHA authentication algorithms and DES, 3DES, AES-128, AES-192, AES-256 encryption for SNMPv3 packets.
To run this application, WiFi connectivity is required to communicate with the local Network/Internet or GPRS to communicate with the Internet.
Please copy the required MIBs in the mibs directory which would be have been created during the installation in the root path of the Memory card.
Card Scanner is a business card scanning application from Zoho that extracts information from business cards and lets you save the extracted information to Zoho CRM as a Contact or a Lead.
The app can extract data from business cards in multiple languages. This includes English, English (UK), Dutch, Swedish, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese and Korean.
* Scan Business Cards and save them to Zoho CRM as Contacts & Leads
* Swap parsed texts across fields to make corrections to the contact detail.
* Intelligently fills contact fields after the extract
* Extracts data from business cards in multiple languages - English, Dutch, Swedish, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese and Korean
* Auto-detects the position of the card and extracts the data
* The scanned business card is attached to the CRM record directly
* Extracts the address information and includes it in a map
* Helpfully highlights areas where the extraction quality is not satisfactory
To achieve best results, take photos in good lighting conditions.
If you have any questions about the app, please emails us at email@example.com
The Leads app captures attendees’ information directly into Zoho CRM. It’s simple – just scan the QR code on the attendee’s badge, or take a photo of their business card. The application automatically extracts all the information from the badge/card and saves it within the app as well as in Zoho CRM.
The applications also allows you to assign leads to your sales team. You can add tasks and notes right within the app making sure there is no information lost during the transfer of lead from the trade show to the sales person.
• All the information added through the application will be saved in Zoho CRM
• Extract lead information from QR code in badges or Business Card and add them as CRM leads.
• When a lead is added, all associated workflows in CRM, if any, will be triggered
• Assign Lead Owner, add Tasks and Notes within the app.
• Scan business cards in 11 languages - English, Dutch, Swedish, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese and Korean
• Swapping options within the app allow users to make corrections to the scanned content
• Users can email the lead from the app with the templates pre-created in CRM.
• Add a Campaign and associate it to the leads within the app
• Export leads from the app as a CSV file.
• Many more...
If you have any technical issues or questions about the app, we’re here to help. Please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to use this application from your Android device, you need to have 'Native Mobile Access' enabled in your Online Zoho Creator account.
* Access to Personal Apps, Shared Apps and Workspace Apps in Zoho Creator
* Access Forms and add records
* All deluge events are supported
* Access Reports and Pages to view records
* Search, Filter, Group and Sort the records
* Edit, Delete, and Bulk Edit records
* Apply Custom Actions on records
For further questions, please email us to email@example.com
With Site24x7 app for Android you can monitor the current status of your websites, receive instant alerts via push notification, view Root Cause Analysis of a downtime or even add a new website monitor. Existing Site24x7 customers can track SLAs and view reports of monitors from your existing Site24x7 account.
Site24x7 android app currently entails you the following:
- Receive instant alerts via Push Notification feature.
- Check current status of your monitors.
- Check Process, Services & Network Statistics of each Server Monitor.
- Start & Stop services of a Service Monitor.
- Quickly check the Root Cause Analysis report when a server or website is down.
- Mark an identified downtime as maintenance.
- View response time by location.
- Track configured SLA.
- View outage reports by time period break down.
- Graphical view for Monitors Response time
- Add a new website monitor.
- Check website availability from the app.
http://www.zoho.com/contactmanager. Zoho ContactManager offers you a complete solution to manage your business contacts, tasks and deals, all in one-single-place.
1)Access to Feeds, Contacts, Companies, Deals and Tasks in ContactManager.
2)View, Create, Edit and Delete records in all supported modules.
3)Offline access to customer information when outside network coverage area
4)Adding/Modifying customer information offline will be auto-synced to the Web once network connection is
5)Powerful search function helps searching for required information in both Client (offline) and Server (online)
6)Ability to Call contacts directly from within the app
For further questions, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
With the Zoho Books Android App you can
1. Manage Money Coming In
You can create and send estimates and invoices on the move. You can choose invoices that match your business identity and accept payments from your customers online!
2. Manage Money Going Out
Record expenses and bills and categorize them right from your Android devices. Get to know how much you owe and always pay your bills on time.
3. Your Accountant is never far away
With the Zoho Books Android app your accountant is never far away to advise you. Invite your trusted advisor to review your numbers right from the comfort of his home or office.
4. Get Business Insights In Your Pocket
Do you have enough cash for payroll and paying supplier bills? How much do your customers owe? What are your top expenses? Answers to these are just a tap away.
5. Track time accurately
Get to track time you spend on your projects and bill them right from the app.
6. Go Global
Zoho Books supports transactions in multiple currencies and is precision personified.
7. No limitations!
There is absolutely no limitations on the number of transactions or users who can access Zoho Books. Truly unlimited!
Our mobile app is a supplement to our web based application. The accounting software app is free to download and there are no limitations on the number of transactions. Download now to manage your business on the go.
● Share information instantly with one or more colleagues. The result is a real-time, continual pulse of what’s
happening now in your company.
● Company Stream: Send and receive messages from coworkers, follow your group's latest activities, and
collaborate in real-time. You have access to all activities happening in one place.
● Upload Photos: Share your images using the attach option directly from your device.
● Polls: Poll is another great way to engage your audience. Get instant insights to your new ideas. An easy way
to guage the pulse of a view-point with your audience.
● Like : Get insights about the posts that are highly influential among your audience.Liking content shows the
opinions of coworkers. Likes are form of praise or accolade.
● Comment: Collaborate in real-time. Comment to a colleague, share an update with your network or ask for
● @Mentions: It is a way of getting someone's attention. A specific call out to employees or teams you are
addressing your information.
● Groups: View your Groups and group related pulse activities. You can engage in group conversations.
● Push Notifications: Don't miss a single update. The Notifications feature is designed to call your attention to
messages and other actions on Zoho Connect that directly impact you. Keep track of the most critical activity
happening on Zoho Connect. Once alerted of a new notification, you can quickly navigate to the message and
To create a task, pull the screen down, swipe a task to the right to mark as complete and swipe to the left to delete a task. That's how easy it is to use the app.
The left side section has options to manage your tasks based on due date. If you need to complete a task by this week, go to 'This Week' section on the left and create a task. This will automatically set the due date to end of the week. Similarly, due date is automatically chosen based on the section you are in (for Today, Tomorrow, This Week & This Month).
You also have options to view all tasks, pending tasks as well as completed tasks. You can mark a completed task as incomplete by swiping it to the right.
You'll need a Zoho account to use the application. This account will let you synchronize your tasks across various devices as well as Zoho Tasks (tasks.zoho.com). If you are an existing Zoho CRM user, your tasks from Zoho CRM will also show up in the application.
If you have any questions/suggestions, please emails us at email@example.com