Won't even open
This app never seems to function correctly. I have it set to silent notifications. It still vibrates. The notifications are inconsistent--sometimes they show up in real time, sometimes twenty of them show up at once. The most frustrating part, however, is the Instagram connection. It sucks. No beating around the bush. I have only had ONE successful Instagram post via this app. It eats so much time having to constantly redo them because they aren't saved in the system. I get a notification to post a pre-written Instagram post, but when I open the notification, the post disappears forever. I will not continue to use Zoho after this, and I will not be recommending it to my clients, either.
Great when it works, which is rare. We set up scheduled posts and then maybe 10% of the time we are actually notified when they are set to be posted. The other 90% of posts simply disappear into the ether.
This app sucks!!! I get alot more engagement on Instagram and to post on Instagram you have to use this app. It's very frustrating. I'm paying for a service but I don't think it's worth it.
App most of the time is stuck I want to subscribe to zoho one ..but this part of it made me rethink it
I'm using regularly. It's user friendly. Get the support at any moment
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.