Zoho Subscriptions is smart recurring billing tool for subscription businesses. Businesses that provide services on a recurring basis like educational institutes, magazine/newspaper publishers, Gym centers and Web hosting providers need to manage customer subscriptions, cancellations, refunds and payments on a daily basis. As a small business owner, these tasks eat up a lot of your valuable time, which you can spend on growing your business. Zoho Subscriptions Android app will be a constant companion to you and provide you with important alerts regarding your subscriptions.
Key highlights of Zoho Subscriptions Android app.
With the Zoho Subscriptions Android app, you can :
- Access the comprehensive dashboard that displays key metrics like Net Revenue, Activation, Sign ups, Active customers, MRR, ARPU, and LTV.
- Get instantly notified when a customer subscribes to a plan.
- Know when customers cancel their subscription, so you can follow-up with them immediately.
- Get to know when a new payment method - bank/credit card is added by your customers.
- Know exactly when and why a customer fails to subscribe for your plan, so you can reach out to them on time.
- Receive alerts whenever your customers comment in the client portal.
- Stay in the know about your customers and their transaction history, with the Customer Details section.
- Get to know the complete information related to a particular invoice in the Invoice Details section.
- View all the information like Plan details, Customer Card Details, etc. of a subscription in the Subscription Details section.
If you need any assistance using Zoho Subscriptions Android app, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org