Reduce downtime and service center visits due to costly engine control module (ECM) updates with a convenient mobile app solution for fleet maintenance personnel and drivers. Zonar OTAir™ simplifies the calibration process for Cummins engines, reducing service downtime from up to three days to as little as five minutes.
• Simple interface with clear instructions
• In-app QR code scanner for VIN validation
• Software rollback feature if deployment issues occur
• Status updates display on the app during the calibration process
How it works:
Firmware updates available on your vehicle’s engines are automatically downloaded through the Zonar V4™ telematics box to the Cummins ECM. When it’s safe for the vehicle to be stationary, the driver:
1. launches the Zonar OTAir mobile app
2. scans the vehicle’s unique VIN QR code (or enters it manually)
3. approves the calibration to begin the update
That’s it. Your Cummins-powered vehicle will be back on the road in minutes.
• Zonar V3™ or V4™ telematics unit installed on the vehicle.
• Subscription to Cummins Connected Software Updates. Contact Zonar at email@example.com.
• 2017 or newer Cummins engine. See Cummins website for specific engine eligibility.
• Unique VIN QR code or barcode affixed to the vehicle (contact Zonar if you vehicle needs one).