You can list all cafes near your current GPS location or select a Toronto neighborhood by name or ZIP code.
The app provides an overview map with offline cache, allowing you to view the map without internet connection.
Just select the menu option Overview Map on the WiFi Spot List Screen when you have an internet connection. The app will then store this map on your device so that you can later also view it without internet access.
The WiFi Spot Details screen provides a menu option to view the WiFi spot location on Google Maps or on the Overview Map. But only the Overview Map can be used without internet access.
This app has also a subway map and shows the WiFi spots near a Toronto subway station.
- View Free WiFi Spot locations on a map with offline cache
- Get free WiFi internet for your phone or laptop
- Find free WiFi spots when your phone Internet is too slow
- Avoid data roaming charges when traveling to Toronto
- Find a Cafe with a free WiFi hotspot near your GPS location
- Select a City / Neighborhood by name or postal code
- Search WiFi spot near a Subway station
- The App can also be used without Internet connection
- The App can also be used without GPS
*New: Subway map and search WiFi spot near subway station.
This is the mappa map for Toronto the most populous city in Canada and the provincial capital of Ontario.
The six Toronto districts are: Old Toronto (Downtown, West End, East End, Midtown, Islands); Etobicoke; York; East York; North York and Scarborough.
The offline mappa map of Toronto incudes public transport, airports, trains, buses, subway, streetcars and ferries.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Toronto, Canada:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Toronto now!
Follow us @
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Get the inside scoop on Canada's largest metropolis and tips on all the exciting things to see and do while you are here all year round. The app includes easy-to-search comprehensive listings for events, dining, attractions and shopping.
We hope you enjoy your visit!
Note: The information in the app is accurate, to the best of our abilities. Tourism Toronto is not liable should information about hours and prices of the individual businesses change.
About Tourism Toronto & Toronto Star
Tourism Toronto is the official destination marketing organization for Toronto’s tourism industry, operating in partnership with the Ontario Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Sport. Tourism Toronto (otherwise known as Toronto Convention and Visitors Association) focuses on promoting and selling Greater Toronto as a remarkable destination for tourists, convention delegates, and business travellers. Officially operating as a not-for-profit agency, Tourism Toronto has over 1,200 members and is a partnership of public and private sector organizations. Tourism Toronto is provincially designated Regional Tourism Organization #5, representing the cities of Toronto, Mississauga and Brampton. This app was developed by Tourism Toronto, with funding provided by the Government of Ontario.
The Toronto Star is Canada’s highest-circulation daily newspaper, and also owns toronto.com; a top website that offers comprehensive information about Toronto.
Together, Tourism Toronto and Toronto Star have teamed up to offer you the Tourism Toronto app which draws upon the up-to-date comprehensive content from Toronto Star and Toronto.com, and is supplemented by exclusive information from the membership database of Tourism Toronto.
* Complete background information .
* A detailed sights section.
* Restaurants & nightlife.
* Day trip destinations.
* An offline map of the city
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Toronto History Walk (9 sights)
* Toronto Museums & Galleries (7 sights)
* Orientation Tour of Toronto (8 sights)
* Christian Sights of Toronto (8 sights)
* Art Lover's Toronto Tour (7 sights)
* Toronto's Waterfront Tour (8 sights)
* Toronto Islands Tour (8 sights)
* Cabbagetown Walk in Toronto (9 sights)
* Shopping Tour of Toronto (9 sights)
* Toronto's Nightlife Walk (5 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
For Toronto and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Google Flights and Google Hotel Finder results displayed
+Food and restaurants
Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYC) is the largest airport in Canada and the major hub for Air Canada. In recent years Toronto City Airport (YTZ), the hub of porter airlines, has grown to be the second airport serving Toronto. Toronto Pearson is the main airport serving international travel.
This app provides complete information --including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, arrival and departure boards, directions and more.
Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Toronto. We include Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, Victoria, Halifax, Winnipeg and all the airports of the world.
To use the app, locate yourself on the map and find stories closest to you, filter stories by theme or area, or be your own tour guide and follow a thematic trail. Each story includes a photo gallery or a unique “then and now” photo feature that shows a present-day photo dissolving into its historic past.
Find all the features of Toronto in Time online at its companion website: http://citiesintime.ca/toronto/
- Read over 150 stories on Toronto's history
- Watch the present dissolve into the past with the “then and now” photo feature or browse a photo gallery of historic sites.
- Locate yourself on the map and find stories closest to you
- Tour the city by following a thematic trail - Read an introduction to a theme or trail
Toronto in Time is second in the Cities in Time app series, which launched in the fall of 2011 with Vancouver in Time for iOS.
Toronto in Time is a partnership of Historica Canada, Museum Services of the City of Toronto, and Heritage Toronto. We gratefully acknowledge funding from the Ontario Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Sport, and the Department of Canadian Heritage.
Toronto Parking Finder will find the FREE (or cheapest) and most convenient street parking closest to you. The app searches over 4000 different parking spots in downtown Toronto to give you the best possible option. We have the only app that shows you both STREET PARKING and PARKING LOTS in the city of Toronto.
You can also plan your trip in advance by entering the date, time and the address of the place you are planning on visiting. App links to Google Maps to give you directions to the parking location. Results can be organized by distance or price.
• Comprehensive database: Includes 4000+ street parking spots (FREE & Metered)
• Convenient Search: Search by the destination address, current location or landmark
• Easy to use: tap and hold on anywhere on the map to find parking near that spot
• Rates: Visually compare parking spots based on the color coded pricing (Premium Version Only)
• Details: Get detailed info on a particular street by clicking on its street marker
• Flexibility: Set the radius of the search results
• Directions: Get directions to the chosen parking spot
• Timer: Set a reminder for metered parking to help you avoid getting a parking ticket
Database is growing every day. If you have any feedback, question/concerns, please contact us through in app feedback button.
Toronto Parking Finder in the media:
From June to August, beaches across the city of Toronto are tested for water quality and are staffed by lifeguards. Water samples are taken daily and tested for E. coli bacteria. Toronto Public Health uses this information, along with other indicators, to assess the risk of infections resulting from swimming in the water. This app will give you updates on beach water quality as soon as they are published.
- A list of supervised beaches in Toronto
- A map of Toronto beaches
- Daily updates of E. coli readings and swimming conditions
- Past E. coli levels in beach water for the current year
Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) is Canada's largest and North America’s second largest international airport, located in Toronto, Ontario. Download the official Toronto Pearson app to track arriving and departing flights with real-time flight and gate information, current airport updates, terminal maps and more.
Situé à Toronto, en Ontario, l’Aéroport international Toronto Pearson (YYZ) est le plus grand aéroport du Canada et le deuxième aéroport en importance en Amérique du Nord. Téléchargez l’application officielle de Toronto Pearson pour faire le suivi des vols en arrivée et en partance au moyen de renseignements en temps réel sur les vols et les portes, obtenir des mises à jour actuelles au sujet de l’aéroport et des cartes des aérogares et plus encore.
Simply browse the list and choose a location to view the live Toronto traffic cameras.
The camera will automatically REFRESH EVERY MINUTE OR SO.
Keep in mind a wifi or data connection is needed for the app to work.
**Traffic cameras only cover from Morningside Ave to Dixie Road at this moment**
*LOADING TIME MIGHT BE A BIT LONGER IF YOU HAVE A SLOWER NETWORK CONNECTION*
Please consider a donation if you enjoy the app. Thank you!
If you have any questions, instead of giving me 1 star or leaving bad comments, email me first email@example.com
• 3 days worth of arrivals and departures information (yesterday, today and tomorrow)
• Detailed map showing your current location within the airport, location of restaurants, bars, banks, toilets, shops etc.
• General airport information (from Wikipedia) and airport news (from Twitter)
• Facility to locate and book hotels nearby
• 5 Day local weather forecast
Our mobile app puts all the hotel information and services you need at your fingertips, wherever you are. It even helps you get acquainted with the surrounding area restaurants, nightlife, and retailers with information and deals customized for you.
- a real time interactive map that will always show you your way back to the hotel
- room service
- housekeeping requests
- concierge services
- airline information
- bus, streetcar and subway information and schedules
- Toronto events calendar
- safety tips
Our Android mobile app puts all the hotel information and services you need at your fingertips, wherever you are. It even helps you get acquainted with the surrounding area restaurants, nightlife, and retailers with information and deals customized for you.
Discover the most relaxing hideaway on Tampa Bay.
Filled with lush tropical lawns and swaying palm trees, our waterfront hotel in Ruskin, FL provides unparalleled luxury in a beautiful, island-style setting. Situated on a half-mile stretch of private beach between Tampa and Sarasota, Florida, our tranquil property is a haven for outdoor activities like fishing, kayaking, snorkelling and Jet Skiing.
Guests will also find the Florida Aquarium, top shopping venues and the cities of Tampa, Sarasota and St. Petersburg just minutes away.
At Harborside Suites at Little Harbor, our charming accommodations were designed to feel like a second home on the shore. All of our spacious suites include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, fully equipped kitchenettes with appliances, luxurious pillow-top beds and private balconies or patios. With everything from cozy studios to three-bedroom suites, our Ruskin FL hotel has the lodging you need for your perfect getaway.
Enjoy the resort’s signature American-Caribbean cuisine at our on-site restaurant and lounge, or let our friendly staff serve you poolside as you soak up the year-round sunshine. With an array of first-class amenities, including three heated outdoor pools, two Jacuzzis, regular live entertainment, two fitness centers and eight sports courts, Harborside Suites is redefining waterfront luxury on Tampa Bay.
Planning a special event? The resort’s 6,000 square feet of waterfront ballrooms, beaches and gardens make an unforgettable setting for business meetings, parties and wedding celebrations.
Whether you prefer to spend your time lounging on our private beach or fishing from the edge of our 250-foot pier, there’s something for everyone at Harborside Suites at Little Harbor.
Toronto Don Valley Hotel & Suites is conveniently located north of downtown Toronto in an urban setting near a number of shopping, dining and entertainment options. Our Toronto location in North York, near Scarborough, allows you to unwind and rejuvenate as you take in the area's top attractions. We are close to major highways and easily accessible to public transportation.
In addition to a unique urban setting we are conveniently located near all the Greater Toronto Area has to offer. Within easy access to a wide range of shopping, dining, and entertainment options makes the Toronto Don Valley Hotel the perfect location to relax, unwind and rejuvenate as you take in the many sights of this great city.
Our hotel is located near top local attractions, including everything from the Royal Botanical Gardens and Royal Ontario Museum, to CN Tower and Toronto Zoo. Toronto Don Valley is the closest hotel to the world famous Ontario Science Centre.
Whether you're looking to spend a day at the trendy shops of the all new Don Mills Centre or in the hustle and bustle of downtown this is a perfect location.
Imagine all the comforts of home combined with one of the best locations in downtown Toronto and you have got The Strathcona Hotel Downtown Toronto.
Stay. Play. Work. Meet. Explore. We can handle it all. And just outside our doors is the best of our city. Our downtown Toronto hotel is across the street from the historic Fairmont Royal York Hotel, Union Station / VIA Rail and within two blocks of Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, CN Tower, Ripley's Aquarium and in the midst of the theatre and financial districts.
The guest rooms and suite accommodations at The Strathcona Hotel combine style and substance and have been designed for the contemporary wireless world. We provide easy access to all you need to do by day or night including dining at The York Street Café, dinner and drinks at The Strath Pub, or a workout at GoodLife Fitness located right next door. Life here is fresh, functional, friendly, and fun. Sure you can work here, but you will do it with a smile.
As an independently managed hotel, the good news is that we can break all the rules to do what it takes to make you feel warm, welcome, and worry-free.
We get that it is all about best value for dollar, well-maintained rooms, functional meeting and event space, accommodating staff, and, of course, location, location, location!