The Zone V app is a new launcher that makes your smartphone easy to read and simple to use.
It makes text larger and clearer, menus easier to navigate, and offers four colour schemes optimised for contrast and clarity. Built-in vibration feedback also confirms when you’ve selected something.
The V Software simplifies the smartphone without compromising on technology.
✮ Large text: Renowned accessibility font ‘Tiresias’ has been used to maximise visibility. Text on the phone, and across all apps, is larger than on standard software and adjustable to suit the user.
✮ Clear menu: Large icons and intuitive navigation replace existing menus.
✮ Vibration feedback: Sensory vibration feedback confirms when icons and keys have been selected to give the user added reassurance.
✮ Alternative menu colours: Schemes including black-on-white and white-on-black make the screen easier to read, particularly for those with visual impairment.
The V software works with Samsung Galaxy A3, A5, S7, S7 Edge, Note 5 and many other Samsung handsets.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission to allow full
integration of the Samsung KNOX SDK. Specifically, this gives us the ability to
configure the following device features:
• Setting the intensity of the device vibration
• Enabling / disabling the WiFi - Mobile data hotspot
• Enabling / disabling the device WiFi
• Hiding the notification bar
• Enabling / disabling flight mode
• Disabling capacitive buttons
• Retrieving the KNOX SDK version
• Enabling / disabling mobile data
• Setting the keyboard input
• Setting the default language and region
• Activating the KNOX license
• Enable / disabling GPS
• Setting the default launcher application
• Setting the date & time
• Retrieving the device storage capacity available space
• Enabling / disabling NFC