This app unlocks the PRO features of aCar application...
Use aCar application to log activities, manage and keep track of your vehicles: Fillups, Fuel Mileage (a.k.a. Gas Mileage or Fuel Economy), Maintenance, Services, Expenses and Trips
You can keep records of your cars, trucks or even your bikes; and have all of them under control.
* The PRO Unlocker app will stay invisible while installed and you can NOT launch it directly, but it will unlock the PRO features.
* You must have the FREE aCar app already installed (see "More apps"), and continue using it after purchasing this PRO Unlocker.
* Purchase this PRO Unlocker app once and use it on all of your Android devices registered under the same Google account.
* Sharing statistical charts on Facebook and Twitter.
* Localized and translated into: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Danish, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Greek, Slovak. More to come...
* Quick access to the most important information by home screen widgets: Console, Service Reminders, Predictions, Fuel Efficiency and Fuel Price.
* Home screen shortcuts: New FillUp, New Service, New Expense and New Trip.
* Full-screen charts for visualizing fill-ups, services, expenses and trips.
* Data import from various mobile apps: Auto 3in1, AutoMobile, Car Care, FuelLog, Gas Cubby, Mileage, MPG, My Cars, Road Trip, TealAuto, Trip Cubby, Trip and Trip Deluxe, Vehicle Manager
* Data import from various websites: Fuelly.com, FuelFrog.com, SpritMonitor.de, TrackYourGasMileage.com
* Manual and more frequent automatic data backups.
* Export records to Excel compatible CSV and browser viewable HTML formats.
* Export statistics to Excel compatible CSV and browser viewable HTML formats.
* Very clean, modern and user-friendly interface.
* Very easy and painless data entry.
* Support for recording fill-ups, services, expenses and trips (business, personal, etc).
* Support for logging the specification of your vehicle parts.
* Gas mileage (a.k.a. fuel economy or fuel mileage) calculation with multiple units support: MPG, gal/100mi, mi/L, km/gal, L/100km, km/L
* Multiple vehicles support.
* Powerful searching and filtering.
* Thorough statistics for your vehicle.
* Time and mileage based service reminders: Engine Oil, Air Filter, etc
* Geographical location (GPS) support.
* Social support, and sharing activities on Facebook and Twitter.
* Automatic monthly data backups.
* Move to SD-Card support (Android 2.2 and later).
NOTE TO CURRENT DONORS:
* You are quite safe to keep and use your current Donation ID to upgrade to Pro like before.
* Please note that if you decide to purchase this PRO Unlocker app (to have smoother "Upgrade to Pro" experience), your donation amount WILL NOT be refunded.
* The good news is that by purchasing the PRO Unlocker app, you will be able to upgrade to Pro on all of your Android devices registered under the same Google account. No need to upgrade to Pro (and pay) on each device separately!
NEED MORE INFO? Refer to website!
-Vehicle service records and reminder
-Miles per gallon display
-Fuel fill-up records
-Easy to use interface
-Detailed task records / data
-Detailed fill-up records / data
-Detailed projects records / data
Included graphs and charts:
(Fill-up records will display charts)
-Miles per gallon
-Price per gallon
-Price per fill-up
(Vehicle maintenance records will display charts)
-Odometer at completion
(Projects/modifications will display chart)
(Active tasks will display charts)
-Days until task
modify/delete SD card contents
"Needed to save vehicle data to your phone."
Take pictures and videos
"Needed for the automotive flashlight and recorder feature."
modify global system settings
"Needed for backup flashlight 'Screen Light Feature' (adjust screen brightness)."
keywords: car cars maintenance fuel gas mpg record honda toyota acura nissan bmw ferrari mazda ford auto automotive
This is an application easy to use design for all those who love to have their vehicles pointed; you have the possibility to create a support option not only for cars but also for motorbikes and trucks.
This application supports the creation of several vehicles at once, and includes a table on which you can enter all data from your vehicles in order to create a tab with all the technical specifications without having the need to resort to the manuals that come with our vehicle at the time of your purchase.
It also creates reminders of the next maintenance and/or changes that you should perform on your vehicle and you can enter data of costs of these changes
My car maintenance already has by default the most important maintenance and routine for each of the vehicles but gives you the ability to create new fields that you think are necessary and relevant within respect to the maintenance of your vehicle; In addition to all this you have a special field for refueling where you can include prices, distances and obtain a detailed consumption.
My car maintenance will allow you to have a detailed history of the different processes of maintenance performed and recorded on your vehicle.
Available in Spanish, English and Italian
Track and log your mileage, fuel consumption, maintenances, services and costs of your car or motorbike and know exactly how much your car costs. FuelLog calculates a lot of useful statistics like fuel consumption and economy (e.g. mpg or l/100km) of your car or other vehicle, total cost and mileage, average cost per distance or gas amount, average cost per month, year and driven distances, expenses and a lot more. Everything is managed in a nice-looking and very easy to use interface.
Track all kind of costs and maintenances/services like for example monthly insurance, daily bridge toll, yearly taxes, services, car parts, parking costs, oil or tyre changes, and a lot more... (limited to 15 entries in the free version)
FuelLog is probably the first and only app in this category that supports also electric cars using kWh, CNG cars using kg or gge and other vehicles with an hour meter!
6 different nice-looking graphical charts show the fill ups (only Android 2.1 and newer)
Use the included calculator to calculate costs, used/needed fuel volumes and distances for your next trip or the daily way to work with your car, based on the automatically gathered statistical data.
Of course FuelLog supports multiple cars and it is usable in every country because it supports and converts Kilometre/Miles, Litres/Gallons(US)/Gallons(UK), mpg/l/100km defined individually per vehicle and every known currency.
The stored fill ups and costs can be exported as a *.csv file for further calculations on your computer or just to be saved as a backup on your sdcard. If you have stored your gas purchases and maintenances/services on the computer or if you want to restore a previous backup, you can import the data in FuelLog (only FuelLogPro). If you have problems importing your data or if you want to convert an export from another App, from the iPhone or from a website, just send me an email, I will help you!
The user interface is very easy to use, intuitive, clear and simple and informative, nice and "android-like".
* French (Thanks to Sébastien Besançon)
* Dutch (Thanks to Willem Ebbers)
(Let me know if you would like to help to translate it)
* Tracking fill-ups
* Tracking maintenances, services, costs, expenses (limited to 15 entries in the free version)
* Multiple vehicles supported (only two, unlimited in FuelLogPro)
* A lot of useful statistics
* 6 different Graphs
* Partial fill ups
* Total odometer reading or trip mileage input
* Possibility to input fill up in different volume unit measurement (useful for UK people)
* Export/Import (only FuelLogPro)
Planned Features for upcoming versions (some of them maybe only in FuelLogPro):
* Maintenance reminders
* Additional statistics
* Other Import and Export formats
* Lots of minor improvements
* Additional languages
Supported Android versions:
1.5: Not supported
1.6: Supported, but no graphs
2.1 - 2.3.4: Fully supported
3.0/3.1: Supported, but not optimized for such large screens
Used rights on the device:
* Storage: used for exporting data to the SD card
* Network communication: used for ads in the free version FuelLog
Get the "FuelLogPro License Key" if you want to use following additional top features or just to support the developer.
Additional Features in the Pro version:
* Unlimited Graphs
* Unlimited cost entries
* Unlimited cars
* Export / Import functionality
* Note field for text per fill up
* Coming more soon...
Please write me an email if you have any problems, questions or feature requests. I can not answer on comments in the market.
News on twitter: @FuelLogAndroid
Google+ Page: http://plus.google.com/107900002149949697182
fuel, gas, petrol, car, vehicle, motorbike, maintenance, service, mpg, kwh, graphs, charts, mileage, expenses, purchases, fill-up, costs, calculator, Benzin, Treibstoff, Fahrzeug, Auto
The program has the ability to export and import data about refuels, services and dictionaries to the flash card.
The "Main" tab displays information about car refuels and maintenance for the current month, as well as average fuel consumption.
The "Fuels" tab shows a list of completed refuels.
The "Services" tab shows a list of vehicle maintenance done on your car.
In the "Reports" tab you can create reports customized to your interest and time period or filter information. It is possible to save the settings you have chosen in the generated report, and when the next time you start a program and switch to this tab, you saved report will show a check mark next to "Default".
The application has four Dictionary menus - "Cars," "Fuel types", "Service types" and "Reports". The dictionary elements you select will be loaded automatically into the elements of choice (such as creating a record of a refuel at showing dialogue combo boxes will be automatically filled in).
In the application and car settings you can choose the measuring units used in the country you live in (liters, gallons, miles, kilometres), the calculation of fuel consumption, as well as your currency.
Also in the settings you can find the controls for managing database. You can delete the lists you don't need, and can export / import records of refueling, maintenance, dictionaries and settings (for example, when transferring to another device or device firmware upgrade). Data is exported to the flash card into the folder "Cars Manager".
Save your location when you park and Car Locator will help you find your car
-Beam your current or saved location to another phone/email
-Home screen widget for quick save
-Shake to save
-Double tap on map to save
-Save notes and photos
-Manual coordinate entry
-View current and car coordinates (great for geocaching)
-Customizable background images
-Live wallpaper always points to your car
-Customizable radar visualization
-Automatically save location on bluetooth disconnect or car undock
-Automatically save, sync, and import location with your Evernote account.
READ_CONTACTS - Car Locator has the ability to "beam" your location to another user who has Car Locator installed. You can select the recipient of your location by using your contact list
SEND_SMS/RECEIVE_SMS - The "beam" communication is done through SMS. This is why the SMS permission is required. No SMS's are sent without your explicit action.
Tags: Find Car, Car Locator, Car Finder
-Accounting information on refueling, repairs and other types of expenses
-The calculation of fuel efficiency in different units (mpg, liters per 100 km, etc)
-A variety of different statistics
-Counting the cost of ownership of the vehicle
-Many different charts
-Support for multiple vehicles/cars
-Reminders of the required expense or service
-SD Export/Import in xml
-Import \ export to SD in csv format
-Import \ export to DropBox in XML. Can be used for various purposes, including for the exchange of data between devices (the process is completely manual, in the plans - automation).
-Ability to transfer the application to the SD
My cars is easy to use and intuitive. You can however check some user guides on the website (http://www.davagdroid.com/mycars/how-to)
Many users didn't noticed there was a full menu on the left of the screen. It can be accessed in 2 ways:
- clicking on my cars icon on top left corner
- sliding from left to right
- Full fuel management (costs, efficiency, fuel stations, etc..) with advanced options of refuel types (full, partial, partial with gauge, missed, etc...)
- Fully customizable maintenance records
- Fully customizable bills/expenses categories
- Many charts to get a clear picture on everything single aspect about your car. You can also export charts as png files. You can also edit directly chart entries. It means it's very easy to fix wrong data right from the charts
- Advanced reminders you can can set on maintenance records and bills.
- Many customizations options to fit your needs
- Many statistics/charts
- Dropbox backup/restore with auto-backup to avoid loosing data (PRO only)
- Export/import of your data in csv/xml
- Automatic backup of data on SD card + Google online backup
- Capture screenshots of My Cars and save them as PNG files, or send them by email.
- Use Google Cloud Print to manage My Cars screenshots(save/print)
- Support of Bi-fuel cars (LPG/CNG)
- Support of Dual-fuel cars (E85,)
- Many units supported. Full UK support!
- Widget for quick refuel
- Widget to launch the app with other icons (other car, bike icons). Can be used for instance to use your own bike icon to launch My Cars
- No ads! (unless you activate them for PRO features)
If you have any question(bug, support, new features) , you can contact me by email.
You can enable PRO features with one fo the following options
-> Buy My Cars Pro Key app (former "My Cars Donation")
-> Enable adds in the app itself in Go Pro Menu
-> Use Paypal (see http://www.davagdroid.com/mycars/donate)
App widgets only work if the app is not installed on the SD card.
If you face any crash, please use the crash reporting feature and/or email support.
car, bike, car management, reminders, fuel, gas, petrol, car, vehicle, motorbike, maintenance, service, mpg, kwh, graphs, charts, mileage, expenses, purchases, fill-up, costs, calculator
The idea is to track the status of mechanisms cars. The database stored basic operating periods and especially critical aggregates cars.
There is a function to add new details on request. Intuitive application is easy to learn. You can leave comments for the convenience, for example: "Japanese pads without asbestos", "test the filter at a friend's advice".
Price applications as a cup of coffee, but the taste is not shatter longer.
Car Dashdroid has all the features you need to make your driving experience
as easy as possible. You can use Smart Dial to quickly find and call your
contacts. Searching, viewing contact information and browsing through
groups is simple and easy. You can even add shortcuts directly to them in
With 16 slots on the dashboard, you can access up to 16 of your favorite
apps and shortcuts with just a touch.
You can set the built-in Music player App from the main screen (Beta) it has all the best features Swype the album art to skip next/previous song in a easy way, random, repeat one song, repeat all, seekbar, alphabet indexed playlist and search songs.
You can set up you favorite music player as well, just long press the music menu. (working only for mp3, im trying to make more sound formats available)
Set up Navigation App for easy launch from the main
On the main screen you'll find four Quick Access shortcuts which you can
customize to open your preferred music and navigation apps. You can enable
a speedometer to view your GPS-indicated speed (Km and Miles/Hr) and can
keep an eye on the weather outside with Yahoo! Weather.
You can even enable Car Dashdroid to launch automatically when you dock it
with a supported car accessory! Only some accessories are supported right
Using a bluetooth car kit? No problems with Car Dashdroid. Enable the
"Bluetooth on Start" feature in settings and you're connected on the go!!!
If you have any concerns or notice any bugs please let me know before
leaving bad review.
Any issues or feature requests send me an email to email@example.com or
even better become a Beta Tester! join my community in Google+
**This is a 30 day trial, if you like the app please purchase CarHome Ultra License for unlimited use**
OMG Droid: "Car Home Ultra -- Finally a Real Car Dock App for Android"
Applater: "A handy car dock application to help you use your device safely even while driving"
Customize up to 18 shortcuts to launch apps, direct dial numbers, or even navigate to a specific location.
Customize the Data Panel with:
- Speedometer (Speaks when pressed)
- Battery Meter
- Current Weather Conditions (Speaks when pressed)
- Current Location (Speaks when pressed)
- Speed Alarm
- Integrated Media Controls (Play/Pause, Next, Previous)
- 30 Custom Shortcuts
- Location alerts
- Custom Day/Night color schemes
- Auto switch between Day/Night based on Sunset and Sunrise
- Set to speaker phone mode when docked (optional)
- Starts CarHome when bluetooth connection is detected
- Auto Bluetooth on with Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Bluetooth off when exiting Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Wifi on/off with Car Mode (optional)
- Displays speed in KPH or MPH
- Displays temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Optionally hide status bar
HAVE A PROBLEM? I can't reply to market reviews. Please send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacts Permission is necessary for the Direct Dial shortcut option that is included with the app.
If not using a car dock or power adapter, please ensure the "Keep display on" option is not checked!
Keywords: Car Home, Car Dock, CarHome, Speedometer, Altimeter, CarHome Beta, Dock
MileageLog records the Date, Trip Purpose, Trip Type OD Start/Stop and Total Trip Miles to a txt file on your Android device. It also remembers the last OD Stop setting and automatically inserts this as well as the date limiting the amount of information that you have to enter every time you jump in the car.
Note: The free version is limited and can only view the log by connecting to a PC.
The app automatically launches when placed in a car dock (that has a magnet or similar).
* Speed Alerts (fully customizable by speed, colors, flashing, and sounds)
* Current location
* Current street (Pro version)
* Current temperature
* Current altitude
* Max speed
* US and Metric units/speed alerts: knots, km/h or mph, Fahrenheit or Celsius, meters or feet
* Custom text colors
* 20 customizable shortcuts - launch favorite applications, directly dial important numbers, navigate to common locations, and more!
Avoid getting a speeding ticket by keeping track and being alerted of your speed accurately via GPS!
Go Pro to remove advertisements! Going Pro will also display your current street.
* Read Contact Data and Call Phone permissions are for creating/using shortcuts.
French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Slovak, Romanian and Swedish localizations supported
Help translate the app into your language: http://crowdin.net/project/car-dashboard/invite/
Displays in kilometers or miles per hour and uses GPS to get your speed. Simplest and best HUD application.
Only the FREE myCARFAX mobile app taps CARFAX’s exclusive service data to help car owners track service history and get alerts when it’s time for scheduled maintenance.
- Track service history for up to 5 cars
- See your car’s manufacturer-recommended service schedule
- Get alerts for upcoming maintenance
- See when your next registration is due
- Be the first to know about open recalls
- Have repair cost estimates at your fingertips
- Search for shops near you that report to CARFAX
Are you interested in seeing how your car / vehicle perform ? Have you made any modifications to your car / vehicle and would like to know the real world gains in performance ?
Car Performance uses the GPS chip (Not the accelerometer) in your phone along with complex algorithms to accurately and easily determine the performance figures for your car. This requires no calibration, no adjustments and is not affected by the elevation or the movement of the phone. All you need to do is get a signal > press start > go! That simple!
Car Performance has an extremely easy to understand interface. It is so simple that anyone can use it.
Performance Figures include:
* 1/8 mile elapsed time and trap speed.
* 1/4 mile elapsed time and trap speed.
* 0 - 60 mph acceleration.
* 0 - 100 mph acceleration.
* Top Speed.
And much more.
* Very accurate performance calculations.
* Extremely easy interface.
* Straight forward results.
* Ability to store and review every run.
* Flexible GPS behaviour to suit your preferences.
* Support for MPH and KPH.
It also includes an accurate speedometer function.
Car Performance can be used as a benchmark for before and after comparison for modifications made to your car. It can also be used to compare different vehicles performance figures.
Full version includes:
Please read the instructions for best accuracy.