This is an application easy to use designed for all those who love to have their vehicles on point; you have the possibility to create a support option not only for cars but also for motorbikes and trucks.
This application can also work for several vehicles at once, and includes a table on which you can enter all your data from your vehicles in order to create a tab with all the technical specifications without having the need to resort to the manuals that come with our vehicle at the time of your purchase.
It also includes reminders for your next car maintenance check and/or changes that you can perform on your vehicle. Car maintenance includes a feature that allows you to view any costs made.
My car maintenance already has by default, the most important maintenance and routine for each vehicle but gives you the ability to create new fields that you think are necessary for maintenance of your vehicle; In addition to all this, you have a special field for refueling, where you can include prices, distances and obtain a detailed consumption.
My car maintenance will allow you to have a detailed history of any maintenances performed of your vehicle.
Available in Spanish, English and Italian
1. Easy to use.
2. Will be FREE forever.
3. Ranking (You can know which car is more fuel saving) Note that Ranking is still in test stage so that uploading function is only available for those users whose language setting is Chinese. We apologize for this inconvenience.
4. You can ask any question in English in our fans page.
If you are willing to help revise the English, please contact with the developer. I deeply appreciate your kindness and help.
Only the FREE myCARFAX mobile app taps CARFAX’s exclusive service data to automatically display your service history and alert you when it’s time for scheduled maintenance such as oil changes.
myCARFAX Car Maintenance App FEATURES
- Track auto repair and service history for up to 5 cars
- See YOUR car’s recommended maintenance schedule
- Get alerts for upcoming service
- Know when your next registration is due
- Be the first to know about safety recalls
- Know your car maintenance schedule, including oil, tires, brakes, filters and inspections
- Find local auto repair shops in the CARFAX network
- Have repair cost estimates at your fingertips
- Login with Facebook
- Personalize your car with a photo and nickname
Download our myCARFAX app to easily manage your car maintenance and auto repairs.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CarfaxReports
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carfax
Find out more about car buying and maintenance: http://www.carfax.com
Track and log your mileage, fuel consumption, maintenances, services and costs of your car or motorbike and know exactly how much your car costs. FuelLog calculates a lot of useful statistics like fuel consumption and economy (e.g. mpg or l/100km) of your car or other vehicle, total cost and mileage, average cost per distance or gas amount, average cost per month, year and driven distances, expenses and a lot more. Everything is managed in a nice-looking and very easy to use interface.
Track all kind of costs and maintenances/services like for example monthly insurance, daily bridge toll, yearly taxes, services, car parts, parking costs, oil or tyre changes, and a lot more... (limited to 15 entries in the free version)
FuelLog is probably the first and only app in this category that supports also electric cars using kWh, CNG cars using kg or gge and other vehicles with an hour meter!
6 different nice-looking graphical charts show the fill ups (only Android 2.1 and newer)
Use the included calculator to calculate costs, used/needed fuel volumes and distances for your next trip or the daily way to work with your car, based on the automatically gathered statistical data.
Of course FuelLog supports multiple cars and it is usable in every country because it supports and converts Kilometre/Miles, Litres/Gallons(US)/Gallons(UK), mpg/l/100km defined individually per vehicle and every known currency.
The stored fill ups and costs can be exported as a *.csv file for further calculations on your computer or just to be saved as a backup on your sdcard. If you have stored your gas purchases and maintenances/services on the computer or if you want to restore a previous backup, you can import the data in FuelLog (only FuelLogPro). If you have problems importing your data or if you want to convert an export from another App, from the iPhone or from a website, just send me an email, I will help you!
The user interface is very easy to use, intuitive, clear and simple and informative, nice and "android-like".
* French (Thanks to Sébastien Besançon)
* Dutch (Thanks to Willem Ebbers)
(Let me know if you would like to help to translate it)
* Tracking fill-ups
* Tracking maintenances, services, costs, expenses (limited to 15 entries in the free version)
* Multiple vehicles supported (only two, unlimited in FuelLogPro)
* A lot of useful statistics
* 6 different Graphs
* Partial fill ups
* Total odometer reading or trip mileage input
* Possibility to input fill up in different volume unit measurement (useful for UK people)
* Export/Import (only FuelLogPro)
Planned Features for upcoming versions (some of them maybe only in FuelLogPro):
* Maintenance reminders
* Additional statistics
* Other Import and Export formats
* Lots of minor improvements
* Additional languages
Supported Android versions:
1.5: Not supported
1.6: Supported, but no graphs
2.1 - 2.3.4: Fully supported
3.0/3.1: Supported, but not optimized for such large screens
Used rights on the device:
* Storage: used for exporting data to the SD card
* Network communication: used for ads in the free version FuelLog
Get the "FuelLogPro License Key" if you want to use following additional top features or just to support the developer.
Additional Features in the Pro version:
* Unlimited Graphs
* Unlimited cost entries
* Unlimited cars
* Export / Import functionality
* Note field for text per fill up
* Coming more soon...
Please write me an email if you have any problems, questions or feature requests. I can not answer on comments in the market.
News on twitter: @FuelLogAndroid
Google+ Page: http://plus.google.com/107900002149949697182
fuel, gas, petrol, car, vehicle, motorbike, maintenance, service, mpg, kwh, graphs, charts, mileage, expenses, purchases, fill-up, costs, calculator, Benzin, Treibstoff, Fahrzeug, Auto
The program has the ability to export and import data about refuels, services and dictionaries to the flash card.
The "Main" tab displays information about car refuels and maintenance for the current month, as well as average fuel consumption.
The "Fuels" tab shows a list of completed refuels.
The "Services" tab shows a list of vehicle maintenance done on your car.
In the "Reports" tab you can create reports customized to your interest and time period or filter information. It is possible to save the settings you have chosen in the generated report, and when the next time you start a program and switch to this tab, you saved report will show a check mark next to "Default".
The application has four Dictionary menus - "Cars," "Fuel types", "Service types" and "Reports". The dictionary elements you select will be loaded automatically into the elements of choice (such as creating a record of a refuel at showing dialogue combo boxes will be automatically filled in).
In the application and car settings you can choose the measuring units used in the country you live in (liters, gallons, miles, kilometres), the calculation of fuel consumption, as well as your currency.
Also in the settings you can find the controls for managing database. You can delete the lists you don't need, and can export / import records of refueling, maintenance, dictionaries and settings (for example, when transferring to another device or device firmware upgrade). Data is exported to the flash card into the folder "Cars Manager".
-> fuel logger
-> record any expense
-> maintenance records
-> trip management with cost, reimbursement, GPS tracking, etc...
-> and much more...
My cars is very easy to use! With a few seconds after every fill-up you will quickly build valuable statistics that will tell you how much cost your vehicle. And you will be very surprised!
If you have data in Excel or in any other app, you can also contact support to help you import it in My Cars.
- Full fuel management (costs, efficiency, fuel stations, etc..) with advanced options of refuel types (full, partial, ...)
- Fully customizable maintenance records
- Fully customizable bills/expenses categories
- Trip management with customizable categories (trip type, client, tag) that allows to track trips that can be reimbursed
- Many statistics/charts/reports
- Advanced reminders (like reminder on next maintenance)
- Export/import in csv/xml
- Support of Bi-fuel,Dual-fuel,Electric vehicles
PRO features: (requires enabling PRO mode)
- Dropbox support for auto-backup and import/export
- Multiple currency support with exchange rates
- Trip management
- Advanced customization (road types, driving style, trip type, clients, tags, etc...)
- Print any screen with ease to Google Cloud Print
How to enable PRO mode?
-> Buy My Cars Pro Key app
-> Enable adds in Go Pro Menu
Detailed features set:
- Refuels can be entered either with trip distance or odometer
- Refuels can be used with either fuel price or refuel cost
- Diverse types of refuels (full/partial,missed,partial with gauge,etc...)
- Support of bi-fuel cars (LPG/CNG)
- Support of dual-fuel cars (flexfuel). 2 options: manual blend gasoline + ethanol (for Brazil) and standard E85, Exx, etc...
- Support of most worlwide units (full UK support for instance)
- Support of a different unit of distance by car. Please enable this option in advanced parameters. That way you can have one car in miles and a second one in kilometers
- Charts with filter by car and/or date range. Easy editing of data in the charts.
- Maintenance records management with reminders
- Bill records (insurance, parking, etc...) with reminders
- Distance statistics: total distance, distance/year, distance/month, distance/day
- Cost statistics: cost per category (refuel,bill,services). Cost/distance, cost/year, cost/month, cost/day, etc...
- Fuel efficiency statistics
- Report with best/worst fuel efficiency. Easy to track under which conditions you were good or bad.
- Fuel quantity units: US Gallons, Imperial gallons and liters
- Many fuel efficiency units
- Many currency codes
- Export/import in CSV/XML format
- Quick refuel widget with the ability to use the picture of your car
- My Cars launcher widget with different icons (car, bike, etc....)
- Automatic/Manual backup of data (through export)
If you have any question(bug, support, new features), please contact support by email.
My Cars - Social networks
- Location: used for trip tracking of start/end location. Can be disabled in settings
- Internet access: used to store backups to Dropbox, to load exchange rates
- Access SDCard: used to store local auto-backups
**This is a 30 day trial, if you like the app please purchase CarHome Ultra License for unlimited use**
Use your voice to send messages, launch apps and do almost anything using the Google Voice Search shortcut: https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/2940021?hl=en
OMG Droid: "Car Home Ultra -- Finally a Real Car Dock App for Android"
Applater: "A handy car dock application to help you use your device safely even while driving"
Customize up to 18 shortcuts to launch apps, direct dial numbers, or even navigate to a specific location.
Customize the Data Panel with:
- Speedometer (Speaks when pressed)
- Battery Meter
- Current Weather Conditions (Speaks when pressed)
- Current Location (Speaks when pressed)
- Speed Alarm
- Integrated Media Controls (Play/Pause, Next, Previous)
- 30 Custom Shortcuts
- SMS Auto Responder
- Location alerts
- Custom Day/Night color schemes
- Auto switch between Day/Night based on Sunset and Sunrise
- Set to speaker phone mode when docked (optional)
- Starts CarHome when bluetooth connection is detected
- Auto Bluetooth on with Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Bluetooth off when exiting Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Wifi on/off with Car Mode (optional)
- Displays speed in KPH or MPH
- Displays temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Optionally hide status bar
HAVE A PROBLEM? I can't reply to market reviews. Please send me an email: email@example.com
Contacts Permission is necessary for the Direct Dial shortcut option that is included with the app.
If not using a car dock or power adapter, please ensure the "Keep display on" option is not checked
App Permission Descriptions:
Device & App History – This is required for the new Media Controller feature to detect if a media player is running and able to accept media requests.
Contacts/Calendar – This is required to setup a direct dial shortcut. The app does not access the calendar but it is bundled with the contact permission. If you do not setup a direct dial shortcut, the app does not access your contacts in any way.
Location – This is required to access the GPS for the speedometer, compass, altimeter, weather, etc…
SMS – This is required for the new SMS Auto-responder feature. If that feature is not enabled, my app does not interact with SMS in any way.
Phone – This is required for the Direct Dial shortcut. Again, no used if you don’t set the direct dial shortcut.
Photos/Media/Files – This is required for the Debug Log feature. If you don’t enable the debug log (and there is no reason to if you aren’t having problems), then the app doesn’t read or write any files. Photos & Media are bundled with the permission, the app doesn’t need those.
Camera/Microphone – The app will need the microphone permission for any voice activated features in the future. It is required right now for the media player visualization feature. It is important to understand that the app is not actually using the mic, but is attaching to the audio stream to get course binary data about the audio being played to render a graphic presentation. Attaching to the audio stream requires the mic permission. Camera is bundled with the mic permission, the app doesn’t use the camera.
Wi-Fi Connection – The app needs this permission to enable/disable Wi-Fi.
★★★★★ "This app gave me a way to track mpg, costs, and frequency of fuel stops. Using the data, I have improved my mpg by changing my driving techniques. It does everything I want it to do."
★★★★★ "Great app for keeping track of mileage, fuel and car maintenance."
★★★★★ "Love this app! Tracks info. That I need. I love the fact that I can email myself a report! Great app!!"
★★★★★ "Works great. No problems. I like the cost per mile info and the efficiency per octane. Very helpful."
If you need assistance to import data from another app, we have a self explanatory guide within the app, or you could reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fuel Buddy is your complete car maintenance tool. It serves as your vehicle’s mileage tracker as well as its maintenance, service, repair and expense log. It provides the right amount of information in a simple and non-cluttered manner. The user interface is designed for ease of use. The app helps you save cash by keeping track of your mileage, fuel economy, car service costs, car service reminders, car expenses, finding cheap gas stations around you, etc. Never worry about losing your data with the scheduled backup feature.
Some of the highlights of Fuel Buddy are:
1) Add gas mileage, service related costs and other expenses in as few as three clicks
2) Various statistics and graphs available to track mileage, improve fuel economy, find running costs, etc
3) Multiple vehicles supported
4) Set alerts for car service reminders by mileage or date
5) Maintain Trip Logs
6) Capture gas receipts, service receipts and expense receipts at the time of fill up or later, and then email them from the app
7) Email your fill ups and gas fuel mileage logs directly from the app
8) The only service and fuel log that allows you to schedule weekly, monthly and quarterly backups of your gas mileage logs onto the cloud so that you never lose your data.
9) Fuel Buddy supports voice input. So now you can speak and enter values for a fill up.
10) Find cheap gas/fuel prices around you or by city/state/zip (Data provided by GasBuddy - http://m.gasbuddy.com, data may not be available for all regions)
11) The only fuel log that lets you track your car's fuel economy by Octane, Fuel Brand and Filling Station
12) Multiple settings available to track your fill up (kilometer, mile, litre, gallon (US), gallon (UK), km/l, l/100kms, mpg(US), mpg(UK))
13) Gas mileage logs can be exported and imported as CSV files to phone memory (internal or external) or onto Google Drive
14) Supports partial fill ups
15) Highly customizable screens
Besides giving details for each trip and your car service costs and expenses, Fuel Buddy also calculates statistics such as Distance Traveled Between Fill ups, Average Fuel Efficiency to date, Average Price/Quantity, Fuel Economy by Octane, Fuel Efficiency by Fuel Brand, Fuel Economy by Filling Station, Gas Consumption by mile, Gas Consumption by day, Service Cost by kilometer, Service Cost by day, Expenses by distance, Expenses by day, etc. These statistics can be viewed as graphs to track performance.
Besides acting as your vehicle’s mileage tracker, Fuel Buddy lets you track your vehicle's maintenance and service related costs and also keeps a log of all other car expenses. Thus making it the ultimate car maintenance and car management app. The app can also alert you when a car service is due.
Fuel Buddy lets you email your mileage/fuel logs along with your fuel receipts, or you could also export and import all data to your Google Drive account or your phone memory for viewing later or as backup. Data imported onto your Google drive account can be downloaded into Fuel Buddy on another device. Scheduled weekly, monthly or quarterly backups can also be created so that you never lose your logs.
Please feel free to write to us at email@example.com.
Icons by Glyphish (glyphish.com)
Note!!! Requires ELM 327 or compatible Bluetooth OBD-II Adapter. Read more at http://www.incardoc.com
Note!!! There are multiple reports on connection issues up to ECU malfunctioning when using adapters with MAC addresses: 66:35:56:... strongly recommend to avoid this adapters! Other chip adapters marked with ELM327 v2.1 also have a lot of issues! Please contact us by mail to report troubles with adapters, would be nice to have the following info: naming, MAC address, ELM327 firmware version info and/or connection log, This will help to create list of potentially dangerous adapters and share this information with other users.
- real-time engine and vehicle OBD2 parameters: speed, rotation, temperature, pressure, lambda and multiple other sensors data supported by your car
- chart drawing for real-time data
- check engine light control: read and clear stored error codes and related freeze frame data
- Fuel Economy parameters (for diesel need to set proper flag in Configuration)
- store and share DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) data and General info
- auto-start of last used command screen (use "Auto start of the last command" option in Configuration alone or in combination with "Connect BT at start")
- console for advanced users experiments with OBD-II and adapter commands (use "Test"-"Console" option in Configuration to allow console screen)
- read more details at product site http://www.incardoc.com
- read GPS data: speed, altitude
- (new, beta) support of graphical gauges
★ ★ ★ More features ★ ★ ★ are available with Pro version OBD Car Doctor Pro
Fuel Economy parameters now supported as beta version feature, please note that for correct calculation you may need to enter proper Engine displacement (in cubic cm) and volumetric efficiency (in %, the default is 80)
Note!!! Avoid simultaneous running of multiple OBD reading applications, be sure that other applications are not keeping live OBD connection.
- Device & app history
Used to self- identify application when running in background
Extra GPS parameters: GPS speed, altitude
Store and read "Logbook" and Debug data as direct user's actions
Bluetooth related - communication with external adapter
Internet related - publishing "Logbook" records to server as direct user's actions
Please send your questions with email, as we can't answer in Play market comments.
You could help to improve the project by sending OBD2 details info related to your car. Fill in the car details with configuration screen and click send button in "General information" section. Thanks!
The app automatically launches when placed in a car dock (that has a magnet or similar).
* Speed Alerts (fully customizable by speed, colors, flashing, and sounds)
* Current location
* Current street (Pro version)
* Current temperature
* Current altitude
* Max speed
* US and Metric units/speed alerts: knots, km/h or mph, Fahrenheit or Celsius, meters or feet
* Custom text colors
* 20 customizable shortcuts - launch favorite applications, directly dial important numbers, navigate to common locations, and more!
Avoid getting a speeding ticket by keeping track and being alerted of your speed accurately via GPS!
Go Pro to remove advertisements! Going Pro will also display your current street.
* Read Contact Data and Call Phone permissions are for creating/using shortcuts.
French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Slovak, Romanian and Swedish localizations supported
Help translate the app into your language: http://crowdin.net/project/car-dashboard/invite/
*** Thank you to write a review. That give us strength. :)
*** Introducing CarStory - managing your car expenses, one tap at a time.
*** Key Features
- Very easy and user-friendly interface.
- Add multiple vehicles and view their fuel economy.
- View expenses in a graph or list for the month/year.
- Time and mileage based service reminders. (Engine Oil, etc)
- Support fuel economy calculation methods (Empty To Empty, Full To Full, L/100km)
- Export and import excel(xls) files. (Export to Email Support)
- Multiple units support. (mile, km, gallon, liter, custom currency)
- Automatic data backups. (Data is always backed up in SD card. e.g. Autosave.xls)
Bugs? Issues? Feature requests? Please write me an email
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR CAR EXPENSES, ALL IN ONE PLACE.
Cars can be expensive, and keeping track of every bill, every fill-up and every service can be time consuming. With CarStory, you can say goodbye to invoices and say hello to an easier way to keep track of your automotive-related expenses.
STAY ONE STEP AHEAD WITH CarStory.
CarStory is a new tool developed to help you stay on top of your expenses wherever you go. You can add your latest fill up within seconds and view how much you are spending on your car each month.
KEEP TRACK OF CAR WASHES, PARKING FEES AND MUCH MORE.
CarStory lets you note any expense and then view statistical data about how much you have spent each month or each year. Add multiple vehicles and view fuel economy for each car - helping you to save money and time.
YOUR CAR’S COMPANION.
CarStory is your car’s companion, know exactly how much your car is costing you and track the expenses in an easy-to-understand graph. See what’s burning a hole in your pocket and view your car’s fuel economy with ease.
IMPORT AND EXPORT OF EXCEL FILES.
You can export your records as a XLS file for later viewing, furthermore, you can import XLS files to load previous data. CarStory autosaves your expenses so you will never lose an important record ever again.
Save your location when you park and Car Locator will help you find your car
-Beam your current or saved location to another phone/email
-Home screen widget for quick save
-Shake to save
-Double tap on map to save
-Save notes and photos
-Manual coordinate entry
-View current and car coordinates (great for geocaching)
-Customizable background images
-Live wallpaper always points to your car
-Customizable radar visualization
-Automatically save location on bluetooth disconnect or car undock
-Automatically save, sync, and import location with your Evernote account.
READ_CONTACTS - Car Locator has the ability to "beam" your location to another user who has Car Locator installed. You can select the recipient of your location by using your contact list
SEND_SMS/RECEIVE_SMS - The "beam" communication is done through SMS. This is why the SMS permission is required. No SMS's are sent without your explicit action.
Tags: Find Car, Car Locator, Car Finder
Displays in kilometers or miles per hour and uses GPS to get your speed. Simplest and best HUD application.
• Manages data for one or more vehicles.
• Calculates and plots average gas mileage.
• Calculates and plots monthly totals for gas purchased and distance driven.
• Stores all data on the device – doesn’t use your data plan.
• Can import/export your data to CSV files on your sdcard.
• Share the CSV files with other Apps for cloud backup! (Dropbox, e-mail, etc.)
• Share statistics as an HTML report file.
• Totally FREE!! No ads!
• Open source
Selectable units of measurement - can calculate:
• miles per gallon (MPG)
• kilometers per liter (KM/L)
• liters per 100 kilometers (L/100KM)
• miles per imperial gallon (UK MPG) – from miles and liters.
• miles per imperial gallon (UK MPG) – from kilometers and liters.
• kilometers per gallon (KPG)
Selectable data entry mode – when adding fuel data, choose which values to enter:
• Enter Total Cost and Fuel Amount, FillUp will calculate Fuel Price
• Enter Fuel Price and Total Cost, FillUp will calculate Fuel Amount
• Enter Fuel Price and Fuel Amount, FillUp will calculate Total Cost
We’re always looking to improve - have a problem, suggestion or comment? E-mail it to email@example.com or post a review.
Source code: https://github.com/wdkapps/FillUp
Summary: gas mileage log, gas mileage tracker, gas mileage calculator, fuel economy tracker, fuel economy calculator, fuel economy log, fuel use log, gasoline log.
Instant information on fuel efficiency, reminders and various costs on the main dashboard.
- Fuel logger to log fuel/gas fill up and mileage in detail is automatically calculated
- Historical Chart View of fuel efficiency, Monthly Fuel Cost and Fuel Consumption
- Reminders - Time and mileage based service, fuel, Insurance payments
- Support for recording replaced vehicle parts like Battery, Tyre etc., during service
- Backup and restore feature, CSV file export to preserve your car data
- Settings for Multiple units are supported (km/mi, gal/liter, currency) and Currency symbols
- Add and Track unlimited number of vehicles like car, bike etc.,
- View complete history of service and fuel fill
** Please post your comments if any issues or new feature request.
This app unlocks the PRO features of aCar application...
Use aCar application to log activities, manage and keep track of your vehicles: Fillups, Fuel Mileage (a.k.a. Gas Mileage or Fuel Economy), Maintenance, Services, Expenses and Trips
You can keep records of your cars, trucks or even your bikes; and have all of them under control.
* The PRO Unlocker app will stay invisible while installed and you can NOT launch it directly, but it will unlock the PRO features.
* You must have the FREE aCar app already installed (see "More apps"), and continue using it after purchasing this PRO Unlocker.
* Purchase this PRO Unlocker app once and use it on all of your Android devices registered under the same Google account.
* Sharing statistical charts on Facebook and Twitter.
* Localized and translated into: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Danish, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Greek, Slovak. More to come...
* Quick access to the most important information by home screen widgets: Console, Service Reminders, Predictions, Fuel Efficiency and Fuel Price.
* Home screen shortcuts: New FillUp, New Service, New Expense and New Trip.
* Full-screen charts for visualizing fill-ups, services, expenses and trips.
* Data import from various mobile apps: Auto 3in1, AutoMobile, Car Care, FuelLog, Gas Cubby, Mileage, MPG, My Cars, Road Trip, TealAuto, Trip Cubby, Trip and Trip Deluxe, Vehicle Manager
* Data import from various websites: Fuelly.com, FuelFrog.com, SpritMonitor.de, TrackYourGasMileage.com
* Manual and more frequent automatic data backups.
* Export records to Excel compatible CSV and browser viewable HTML formats.
* Export statistics to Excel compatible CSV and browser viewable HTML formats.
* Very clean, modern and user-friendly interface.
* Very easy and painless data entry.
* Support for recording fill-ups, services, expenses and trips (business, personal, etc).
* Support for logging the specification of your vehicle parts.
* Gas mileage (a.k.a. fuel economy or fuel mileage) calculation with multiple units support: MPG, gal/100mi, mi/L, km/gal, L/100km, km/L
* Multiple vehicles support.
* Powerful searching and filtering.
* Thorough statistics for your vehicle.
* Time and mileage based service reminders: Engine Oil, Air Filter, etc
* Geographical location (GPS) support.
* Social support, and sharing activities on Facebook and Twitter.
* Automatic monthly data backups.
* Move to SD-Card support (Android 2.2 and later).
NOTE TO CURRENT DONORS:
* You are quite safe to keep and use your current Donation ID to upgrade to Pro like before.
* Please note that if you decide to purchase this PRO Unlocker app (to have smoother "Upgrade to Pro" experience), your donation amount WILL NOT be refunded.
* The good news is that by purchasing the PRO Unlocker app, you will be able to upgrade to Pro on all of your Android devices registered under the same Google account. No need to upgrade to Pro (and pay) on each device separately!
NEED MORE INFO? Refer to website!
Keypad missing decimal point? Here is the fix: http://www.fuelly.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16317
If you encounter issues with this app, please contact us via the Fuelly forums or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to follow us on twitter @fuelly for the latest news and updates.