Great GPs come to you.
Connect with ZoomDoc GP in seconds to arrange a visit to your home, work or hotel, or for an on-demand telephone or video consultation. ZoomDoc GPs are trusted, professional and caring UK based doctors, available 24/7.
ZoomDoc’s home visiting service is expanding across the UK, so keep checking the app for your local ZoomDoc GP. Our GPs are happy to provide advice by telephone or video consultation wherever you live in the UK or you can even speak to a ZoomDoc GP when you are abroad.
ZoomDoc GPs are available 24/7 and can diagnose, treat, refer, provide medical letters and prescribe medication, as required.
All of our doctors are strictly vetted, fully licensed and GMC registered. All covered by indemnity insurance, our GPs are closely monitored as part of our registration with the Care Quality Commission (CQC), the UK national health regulator.
How ZoomDoc works:
- Download the ZoomDoc app and create an account (family members can be added on once an initial account is created).
- Our app tells you which GPs are available for home visits in your area, telephone calls and video consultations – giving you the choice of which GP to request for your consultation.
- Select your consultation and your GP will respond to your request within 60 seconds
For home visits, your GP will call ahead of the visit to discuss your health concerns - after completing the pre-assessment the GP will confirm a home visit and you will be provided with their ETA.
- After your consultation, your ZoomDoc GP will telephone you within 24 hours to check on your recovery.
- You will be able to review your secure medical notes on the app following your consultation and can share these with your regular GP if you choose, or we can arrange this for you.
At ZoomDoc, we are at the forefront of the digital healthcare revolution and our app-based technology will transform the way you can access caring, reliable and professional doctors.
We believe that your health concerns deserve a speedy response and we understand the frustrations of being unable to get a GP appointment when you need it.
Download our app and our great GPs will come to.
Contact the ZoomDoc team for support or to provide feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note: ZoomDoc is not an emergency service, if you require emergency treatment, or your life is in danger, please call 999***