Help us out by downloading the Unlocker.
We are working hard to add many new features.
- Removes all ads
- Unlocks onion settings (set how many frames to show, show before and after frames, and adjust the alpha)
- Allows you to remove watermark
FlipaClip allows you to effortlessly create, edit, and export movies to your favorite social networks! Share your awesome creative ideas on Facebook, Youtube or anywhere else easily from FlipaClip!
Change the background, preview your creation as you build it, and edit all drawings. It has never been easier to create your own movies frame by frame.
Using Samsung’s S Pen, create even more detailed and precise drawings, change the pen styles/colors and easily undo/redo changes.
Share your creations with us on facebook!
Open source code used by FlipaClip:
Draw your cartoon using frame-by-frame animation. It works just like the old school flipbook but with a modern twist!
Whether you are sketching, storyboarding, animating, or simply playing around FlipaClip offers intuitive tools and is the perfect platform for your creative ideas.
• Onion Layers (Shows before and *after frames as ghost images)
• Drawing Layers
• Animation timeline
• Frames manager
• Drawing tools
• Build animation videos
• Share animation videos through (YouTube, Facebook, Vine, Instagram)
• Pressure sensitive pen support
• Samsung Spen support
FlipaClip was created for the Samsung Galaxy Note App Challenge and won Honorable Mention!
Share your creations with us on facebook!
Get support via our support forum
Open source code used by FlipaClip:
: هوه تطبيق يهتم بالشباب العربي يهتم بعدت مميزات :
1- تشجيع على النجاح من خلال قصص نجاح
2-يحتوي دورات متنوعة
3-يحتوي على كل مافية ابداع من افكار مشاريع متنوعة
4- يشجع ذا الطموح العالي
5-قسم كبير مخصص للمخترعين
6-اقسام برمجيات متنوعة
7- يحتوي على قصص نجاح (بالفيدو)
8-حكم و مقولات الناجحين
9- مسيقى و اناشيد عن النجاح
بختصار التطبيق رايح يجعلك مبدع و ناجح
مع العلم تلتطبيق لايحتوي على اي اعلانات التطبيق
اتمنا ان تتابعنا في قنات ابتكر عالمك لتستفيد اكثر
هذهي اول نسخة من التطبيق ان شاء الله يعجبكم
لاتنسو التقيم التطبيق ب 5 نجوم و شكرا لكم
نهدف للرقي بالؤمة العربية
·Surf the web on your device and beam videos to a Smart TV.
·Grab your media from a USB hard-drive attached to a router and push it to a DLNA devices.
·Play your entire home library on your phone or tablet.
With Media Play HD movies and music are only a tap away.
Note: For the app to work, you must install the Juice channel on your Roku by going here: https://owner.roku.com/add/juice. Also note that if you have a router with two channels (regular and guest), your Roku and your Android device must be connected to the same channel.
Juice for Roku lets you to stream media directly from your Android device to your Roku player: No need for a separate server!
Does NOT support YouTube and flash based videos, and does not support Google Music. Also note that videos in any format other than MP4 are unlikely to play. See here: http://support.roku.com/entries/423946-what-media-file-types-does-the-roku-usb-media-player-channel-support. ALSO - the Roku doesn't support videos taken in portrait mode.
- Send photos, music, videos from your Android device
- Send media from the internet to the Roku using the Share functionality or audio and video podcasts (feeds)
- Send individual photos or send a complete slide show
- Send individual songs or whole albums to the Roku. Songs can be shuffled.
- Background Juice service will continue to serve files to the Roku while you use other Android apps
- Use the “Share” menu from the gallery, browser and other supported apps to send media to the Roku without having to launch the Juice app
- NEW - SHOWBOX SUPPORT. Send downloaded ShowBox videos to your Roku by going to the Videos tab and selecting the "show_box" folder. Does not work with streamed Showbox videos.
- No need for a home media server
- No need for cables
- No need to upload your files to a web server
- Fully functional remote control included with the same functionality as the Roku Remote app (sold separately)
One of the best things about this app is it's ability to work with other apps. For example, long press a link to a photo, song or video in the browser and share it to the Juice app to start it playing on the Roku. Or long press an episode in your Podcast app and share it to Juice to hear it through your Roku connected system. With the share feature, you can stream almost anything on the internet to the Roku, in addition to streaming what is already on your Android device.
- You must add the Juice channel to your Roku (https://owner.roku.com/add/juice)
- Android device and Roku player must be on the same network
- Plugging your Android device into your computer may prevent the app from accessing the SD card. In general, don't have plug your Android device into the computer when using the app. Charging is OK.
- Not all video formats are supported by the Roku. See the supported formats here: http://support.roku.com/entries/423946-what-media-file-types-does-the-roku-usb-media-player-channel-support
- Some MP4s created on Android devices may not work since Roku doesn't support all codecs. It depends on the Android device. Also, the Roku doesn't support videos taken in portrait mode.
- If you notice lag or unresponsiveness, power off your android device and/or the Roku and try again. This resolves nearly all connectivity issues. You should only have to do this infrequently.
- Visit http://www.jigawattlabs.com/juicehelp
Atdeon school days, once I try ...
1 sheet by drawing on multiple sheets at the corners of the book, showing successive application of the play.
Painted a picture that one of the successive pad
Techniques produce movements in a row showing momentarily,
Movement of one scene, a scene common in succession to the specifications of the paper and
Animation is a tool to make it look like a moving picture when it passed successively to
Changing a little at the corners of a book or notebook placed one by one figure, drawn
Looks like a moving picture it quickly passing the principles of this flipbook.
Of cell animation techniques and animation techniques.
Application description and demonstration of the use, if you check the link to the video.
This is NOT an official but a fan made app. All the logos, trademarks and sources are the properties of their respective owners. We do not endorse in hosting or supporting the channel. If there is any issue, kindly send us an email with full details
The content provided in this app is hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain. We do not upload any videos to YouTube. This app is just an organized way to browse and view these YouTube Videos to make it convenient for you, to watch videos,photo and news without browsing in YouTube,flickr and any search engine.
CastBox is compatible with Google Chromecast, Xbox & Smart TVs from Samsung, Panasonic.
Supported file formats:
mp4, mpeg, mp3, jpg, jpeg & png.
* We are working hard to add support for more devices in our next upgrade. Unfortunately, at this time CastBox is not compatible with Sharp, Philips, LG, Roku, Apple TV or Amazon Fire TV.
- Send photos and music from your Android device to your TV
- Stream movies and videos from your Android device to your TV
- Cast media files from your Facebook accounts
NOTE: If the App doesn't work perfectly with your device, please contact us to improve(email@example.com). Your encouragement will help us move further.
It can stream media from: Android devices, NAS(Samba Server on Windows or MacBook), DLNA/UPnP Media Servers(Twonky Media, Serviio...)
to: DLNA/UPnP renderer(AirPin LITE/PRO, Xbox 360, DLNA Enabled TVs/boxes...).
★Multi-language support: English and Chinese
★Image rotation is supported
★Loopback play mode is supported
★SubRip Text subtitle is supported while video streaming if you use AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO) as renderer
★Support Android 2.1 or greater
Screen mirror is for test:
1.For screen mirror in 'Setting', it can only work with AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO) installed on Android TVs or boxes;
2.Your phone or tablet should be rooted;
3.The performance of mirroring may vary on different Android devices due to the hardware performance and the compatibility of display service in the firmware. You can also request a refund for AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO) if the mirror performance on your phone or tablet is not satisfying.
If you're having any trouble, PLEASE CONTACT US at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App.
* Supports Chromecast, Samsung, Sony, Google TV, Roku, Now TV, Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Xbox, DLNA & UPnP devices *
Roku & Now TV users - please install PlayTo channel from the Roku or Sky channel store.
Fire TV & Fire TV Stick Users - please install our free receiver app found in the Entertainment section, using your Fire TV remote or by visiting
XBox users - make sure you have the latest update installed and have PlayTo enabled in your console settings.
PlayTo for Android provides an ever growing, comprehensive and up to date list of online videos, TV shows, movies and radio - once you find what you like, it lets you stream them to your big screen TV, with Airplay like functionality. All you need is an internet enabled TV or a media player - no additional cables, adapters or hardware required. Also bookmark videos from 100+ video sites and play them as a playlist on your TV.
Our built in media browser has customized support for various websites and plays all videos full screen and in HD (when available).
- Play your favorite videos from Youtube, Youku, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Blip on your big screen TV.
- Create your own video playlists with videos from Vevo, Muzu, VH1, MTV, etc.
- Listen to music all day on your audio receiver or wireless speakers using own built-in integration for Amazon Cloud Player
- Catch up to on demand TV shows with our integration for Bravo, Koldcast, Disney, TCM, TMZ, History, TBS, Syfy, Univision, NBC, etc.
- Experience social media from Pinterest, Socialcam, Viddy on your smart TV.
- Enjoy free Bollywood dramas and shows from Einthusan, iStream
- Our south Asian audience can enjoy their favorite videos from LeTV, Youku, 56.com, Pandora TV, Yupp TV, India Today, TOI, IBN, etc.
- We have expanded our European channel support with sites like Sky News, Rutube, The Guardian, DW, NRK, SVT, ZDF, etc.
- Sport aficionados can catch up to the latest events with our integration to sites like NFL, ESPN, Sky Sports
- Tech enthusiasts can check the latest videos on gadgets from sites like Engadget, Revision3, Wired, CNet on their favorite gadgets
- Also catch up to the latest events with our support for many News channels like NBC, CNN, Reuters, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, BBC, Fox & ABC
Please reach out to us at
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/playtotv with #playtotv
PlayTo also seamlessly discovers computers or other network devices supporting UPnP, DLNA containing your personal videos, photos and music and browse and play them on your tablet/smartphone or stream them to your TV including some popular media servers like TVersity, Plex Media Server (v0.9.6.0 and above), Serviio, Majestic, XBMC, Twonky, Windows Media Player, PS3 Media Server, Iomega, etc.
PlayTo has been tested to worked with over 1000+ devices like TV's, media/Blu-ray players, AV receivers, Airplay devices including Roku (with free PlayTo channel installed), Apple TV, Samsung, Sony, LG. Panasonic, Cambridge, Toshiba, Western Digital, Yamaha, Denon, Sonos, Onkyo, Linn, Pioneer, Logitech, Marantz, PacketVideo, Phillips, Sharp, XBMC and a lot more
Note: Your TV/Media Player/BluRay player needs to be DLNA, UPnP or AirPlay enabled and needs to be on the same Wifi network as your phone/tablet for PlayTo to discover and stream to it.
Make sure you remove the password from your Apple TV as PlayTo currently does not support password protection.
Note: The free version has restrictions on number of channels playable - please upgrade to full version for unrestricted access.
Seagate Wireless drives create their own WI-FI network, so your mobile device can connect directly and stream media without an Internet connection. Videos stream and play using the default media player on your mobile device. With the option to open files with other apps installed on your mobile device, you can play/view content that isn’t supported by default in your Android device. The Seagate Media app enables you to upload photos, videos and other files from your mobile device to your Seagate Wireless Plus, LaCie Fuel or Seagate Central drive in full resolution and quality, perfect for offloading files to free up space on your mobile device or for keeping a back-up copy*.
Access your media and the Internet at the same time. Seagate Wireless drives can connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network, such as a coffee shop hotspot or your home router and pass through the Internet connection to your mobile device.
This app requires a Seagate Wireless plus, Seagate Central, Go Flex Satellite or a LaCie Fuel storage device.
• Access your media library stored on a Seagate Wireless Plus, GoFlex Satellite or a LaCie Fuel Storage device.
• Access Seagate Central from the Seagate Media app anywhere you have a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. Be sure to enter your username and password in the “Remote Access" tab in Settings to access Seagate Central when not connected to your home network.
• Stream HD videos and begin playback almost instantly and enjoy your music collection, photo albums, and documents too
• Synchronize with your files on Dropbox and/or Google Drive (requires Internet connection, not available on Seagate Central and GoFlex Satellite)
• Save files to your mobile device to view when not connected to your Seagate Wireless drive, LaCie Fuel or Seagate Central.
• Upload pictures and videos from your mobile device to your LaCie Fuel, Seagate Central or Seagate Wireless Plus*
*Feature not available on GoFlex Satellite mobile storage device.
Stream music, videos, movies and pictures from PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA compliant media server. MediaHouse Pro powers your device i.e. phone, tablets or google TVs with the following capabilities:
1. Automatic scan of your home network over Ethernet or Wifi to identify PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA media server.
2. Shows capabilities of the scanned servers by dividing them into two categories, one from which you can serve content i.e. called Play From and others to which you can play that content i.e. called Play To.
3. Use MediaHouse Pro as a browser, player or controller.
4. MediaHouse Pro can control playback of content from a Media Server (called - Play From) to a Media renderer (called - Play To).
5. Movies - Spice up your movie libraries with posters, backdrops, actors and more information gathered from online sources such as TMDb.
6. Favorites - Save several level deep albums and folders from one or multiple media servers and get direct one click access to their content.
7. Play lists - add, delete, rename music play lists. Last played audio tracks are automatically saved.
8. Search your big server libraries for albums, artists, video, images by their title.
9. Download - albums, folders and individual media items to your device for offline play.
10. Random play - discover hidden gems in your library by letting app select music for you.
11. Built in music player with options to seek, pause, play, loop, shuffle and repeat.
12. Build in photo viewer with slideshow option.
13. Image Colors are picked from album art or photos to beautify now playing and photo view screens.
14. Time saver folder options like search audio and play or search images and arrange them in a slideshow.
15. Remembers your server selection and uses it in subsequent runs.
16. Video play in NOT BUILT IN and MediaHouse uses other applications installed on your device. We recommend installing MXPlayer or BSPlayer, Moboplayer etc... They have support for many HD video file formats.
17. Support for Landscape mode
18. Displays album art and album thumb nails
19. Further Tips are available via menu option
THIS APP DOES NOT CLAIM TO BE DLNA CERTIFIED. Check http://www.dlna.org/consumer-home/look-for-dlna/product-search. However, here is a brief list of what our users are using today with MediaHouse.
1. TwonkyMedia server
2. Windows Media Player 12
6. PS3 Media Server
7. MediaMonkey 4.0
8. Synology DSM 3.1
11. PURE Flowserver
1. Windows Media Player 12 (Has good audio and video support)
2. Sony Network Media Players (Good audio but limited support on video playback).
3. And of course your phone or tablet works as always.
Tags : Movies, Music, Photos, Videos, TV shows, movie browser, music player, network player, media center, video player, Boxee, XBMC, Plex, MediaPortal.