Know who is calling or texting you, just feeling it !
When you receive a phone call or a text message (SMS or MMS) Contact Vibrate will respond vibrating differently for every contact you have defined. If this particular number or contact has no vibration set a master vibration will be called by default. Simple and easy to use.
You can create your own vibration patterns touching the screen using our wizard, or define custom morse messages at different speeds at your will, explore the options !
If you find difficult or boring creating vibrations, don't worry, we set a bunch of'em for you.
Still using old boring ringtones ? Go on, try Contact Vibrate, perfect for being discrete in a meeting, subway, family reunion... and still know who is trying to reach you.
Contact Vibrate is available in: English, Spanish and French and will be soon available in more languages.
-Use the manual mode to make the phone vibrate while pressing a button
-Use the auto mode to turn your phone into an automatic vibration device! Set up your own custom vibration patterns and run them either once or infinitely!
Enjoy. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please email email@example.com or tweet @anthq!
Vibration Notifier offers a solution to this scenario: When you have a missed call, unread SMS or any other event*, the app keeps vibrating every X minutes for Y times or until you turn on the display of your device.
Troubleshooting: The app won't beep if your device is set to silent mode etc. Please note that the app does not change the vibration setting of the other apps, it will only do additional vibrations/beeps if you don't turn on your display before!
An optional feature is available as an in-app purchase (0.99 EUR) with which you'll get these repeating vibrations on your Android Wear smartwatch!
* all apps which notify you about new events by showing a notification in the Android status bar are supported, like WhatsApp, GoogleTalk, Twitter, facebook, etc. Note that this require access to your notification bar
Silent hours: Please note that when you set up a silent hours interval in the app, only Vibration Notifier itself won't vibrate or beep. It does not mute other apps so if you receive a new mail, your Gmail app might still beep!
VIBRATE - obviously necessary to enable the "vibrate every X min" feature
READ_PHONE_STATE - needed to detect missed calls & Android Wear
RECEIVE_SMS & READ_SMS - needed to detect unread SMS
WAKE_LOCK - seems like this is needed on some device to avoid infinite vibrating
READ_CALL_LOG & READ_CONTACTS - needed to differentiate between missed & rejected calls
READ_CONTENT_PROVIDER & GET_ACCOUNTS - necessary for new method to get unread Gmails
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Android Wear communication
'Ringer mode locker'.its has always ringer and always silent mode and widget.
This application is an operation prevention application program of the volume button.
Never silent is checked:set vibrate or ringer.
Never ring is checked:set vibrate or silent.
both checked:only vibrate mode
1) How to solve Text-To-Speech problem. (Voice issue)
(1) In app, Click FAQ in menu button or screen of Notification App
(2) Disable all of TTS-related app on the below in FAQ screen.
2) If it doesn't work sometimes, Try to turn the power off and then on.
3) Setup info for GoSMS, HandcentSMS, third party SMS apps
- Add to Notification App, because they prevent original SMS message event.
- GoSMS → Settings → Advanced Tab → Receive Settings → uncheck "Disable other message notification"
# Vibrate then Ring with Flash by Shake
# Notification Flash & Screen Flash
- Flash when a new notification arrives in selected app
(Whatsapp, Email, Twitter, Alarm/Clock, Messenger, any other app)
* For Android 4.3 or above : [Notification] service. (Free TTS problems,For more precise work)
* For Android 4.2 or below : [Accessibility] service
* Feature phones as the primary function, but Android does not support basic Vibrate then ring camera flash functions can be used simultaneously. and there is supported to answer in call by shaking
# Vibrate then Ring
1) When a call arrives, it will start to vibrate mode.
2) a certain amount of time after the ring tone progressively larger rings.
3) or to set the loudness rings.
# Incoming Call Flash
1) When a call arrives, the flash blinks
2) Set the starting time of the flash
3) Set the number of flash flashing
# SMS Flash
# Missed Call / Unread SMS Flash / Repeat Notification
1) Flash is repeated at specific intervals
# Answer Call by Shake
1) when the phone rang , You can answer the phone by Shaking
2) set the sensitivity of shaking
## Please refer ##
1) Some devices may not work.
2) If it doesn't work, reboot your phone
* now no longer should be ringing ringing phone to be embarrassed or not due to the App if you wanted to dramatically reduce
It would also vibrate once for any incoming SMS, during your phone call.
Just for my workaround.
-Vibrate Pattern is according to the Android Vibrate API. You can find more info from Google Android.
-Vibrate Repeat is about the PATTERN INDEX that the vibrate should repeat. Just leave it as default "0" is okay.
You have to grant the necessary PERMISSIONS for this application!
If you are running this app on Android 4.1 and above, you need to manually grant to permission for this app to work, because Google has changed the access control policy. You can try it if you can understand the steps below:
1. On your phone go to settings→developer options, toggle on USB debugging. If you cannot even find the developer options in settings menu, you should go to settings→about phone, scroll to the last item named like "build number" and click on it for more than 10 times and then the hidden item of developer options will be shown.
2. Install the driver of your Android phone, and go to http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html to download the Android SDK tools for your PC, and extract it on your PC.
3. Connect your phone with your PC with USB cable, you might see a dialog asking for confirmation to enable debugging this phone with the PC, select YES.
4. On your PC, open a terminal command line shell, like cmd or powershell, execute "adb devices"↵ you can see the connected device listed there.
5. If all of above are OK, just execute the command line below:
adb shell "pm grant com.robin.huangwei.vibrate500 android.permission.READ_LOGS"↵
6. Kill this application process(click the 'Recent App' button and remove it from the list) and restart it. Or simply reboot your phone, you should get the correct permission then.
This app uses the phone sensors to measure vibration or the earthquake, and it shows a reference as a seism detector.
The measured values are the Modified Mercalli Intensity scale(MMI), and just for reference. If it is inaccurate, you can calibrate it so that the maximum value is about 10-11.
* Pro version added Features:
- Sound Meter and Vibrometer are integrated
- Statistic menu with saving chart
- CSV file exporting
- Screen capture
- More models are calibrated
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Sound Meter Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** This app is approved as an education app.
ONLY FOR NEXUS 4 AND 5
PLEASE DO NOT RATE POORLY, READ FULL DESCRIPTION.
This app allows you to tune the vibration of your device at your own taste. As many of you have noticed, devices like Nexus 4 or Galaxy Nexus have a very quiet and discrete vibration, this app will allow you to turn it up a noch and personalize the feedback your device gives you.
Not every device is supported, the APP itself will detect and let you know if you can tune the vibration or not.
THIS APP REQUIRES:
Android 4.0.0 or newer
Root access -if not, the app can not change the default vibration-
A compatible device
(Mostly Nexus 4 and 5 devices, other may or may not let you set the vibration intensity, since this APP is developed to work with the vibration units that LG are using right now, if your phone DOES NOT HAVE ONE OF THOSE, will NOT work)
Call Vibrator is a tool for alerting you when phone call is answered, disconnected.
* Vibrate when outgoing call is answered.
* Vibrate when incoming call is connected.
* Vibrate when phone call is disconnected.
* Vibrate when call waiting.
* Vibrate when phone call elapsed certain time.
* PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: To detect outgoing call is initiated.
* READ_PHONE_STATE: To detected phone state (idle, ringing, offhook).
* READ_LOGS: To analysis when outgoing call is answered.
* VIBRATE: Use vibrator to alert user.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Write logs to sdcard.
* WAKE_LOCK: Keep device awake during phone call.
* ACCESS_SUPERUSER: For devices running Jelly Bean or above, **ROOT** is require to grant READ_LOGS permission to application.
* INTERNET: For Admob SDK.
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: For Admob SDK.
* Call Vibrator requires the radio log of phone to detect when outgoing call is answered. But since Android JellyBean(4.1), the permission for radio log is not granted to non-system app by default.
** If your device is rooted, Call Vibrator will prompt a dialog to let user grant the permission to itself.
** If your device is not rooted, follow the guide in http://goo.gl/mOY9NT to grant read log permission to Call Vibrator manually.
* For outgoing call vibration required radio log is not closed and conform to AOSP source code, there's no guarantee that it works on all devices. If this feature is not work on your devices, PLS DO NOT REPORT BUG AS REVIEW, since I could not contact you for further details. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks!
If you like my work, please consider purchasing the donate version! http://goo.gl/XOdmW2
Do you have problems with the Vibration Switcher? Then please write an e-mail to email@example.com with details and which smartphone or tablet do you use.
We will check this and give you feedback.
shows reference to earthquake vibrations as classified by Mercalli intensity scale.
Vibrations are shown in all directions: X, Y, Z in different colors.
Place your device on stable surface and measure vibrations.
Mercalli intensity scale
I. Instrumental - Not felt. Recorded by seismographs.
II. Weak - Rarely felt, usually only on top floors of high buildings.
III. Slight - Felt indoors, like a passing light truck.
IV. Moderate - Windows, dishes, doors rattle. Like passing train.
V. Rather Strong - Felt by all. Small objects upset.
VI. Strong - Books off shelves. Trees shake. Isolated damage.
VII. Very Strong - Difficult to stand. Many poor buildings damaged.
VIII. Destructive - Significant damage. Branches broken from trees.
IX. Violent - General panic. Serious damage. Ground cracking.
X. Intense - Most buildings destroyed. Rails bent slightly.
XI. Extreme - Rails bent greatly. Pipelines destroyed.
XII. Catastrophic - Near total damage. Objects thrown into the air.
- Shake whenever you need flashlight
- Touch screen to close
*WORKS WHEN SCREEN IS LOCKED BUT NOT WHEN IN SLEEP*
- Long Click to change color
Hit "View more applications" below for even more interesting apps. Check out Flip 'n Shake for more features and customizations.
- Open the app you want to uninstall
- Shake/hold search to uninstall
If you browse the android market for apps everyday, use this to uninstall easily the ones you don't like.
This uninstaller is one of its kind. Makes uninstalling fun!
- Added silent system app filter
For more features(vibrate, speakerphone, wifi and more), options and customizability checkout Flip 'n Shake.
Hit "View more applications" below.
It comes with a full set of features including repeatable tasks and reminders. There are more features available for a premium which include widgets and attachable lists.
Demo widgets have been added to the free package so you can test-drive them before buying.
Attachable lists is a new feature which lets you create and attach a list to your task, for example a shopping list, or a list of songs you wanted to download etc.
This app was originally made for personal use. But it has evolved into such a nice time management tool that we have decided to redesign it and release it.
Keywords: todo list task manager time management shopping list tool widget in-app purchases
-Flip it when in call for speakerphone
**You have to answer call before flipping to go to speakerphone. Answering the call in program is not supported by android.
For more features(vibrate, silent, wifi and more), options and customizability checkout Flip 'n Shake Lite.
Hit "View more applications" below.
**For mytouch 3g, if not working, go to Phone Settings and do a G-sensor calibration.
This is a restricted version of the app just for preview. This does not contain ads but settings reset every 4 hours.
Have your party guests build the music playlist for you by sending in SMS or tweets. They send in the requests in the format '#partydj artist, title' and PartyDJ adds the song to the playlist. Easy!
- Put music in your SD card
- Start PartyDJ
- Announce your party
- Start party and enjoy!
This version is free but ad supported.
** This is a beta version **
User Comment: "Your app saved me yesterday in a meeting: phone rang. Flip. Silence.
Much amazement around the table."
**For mytouch 3g, if not working, go to Phone Settings and do a G-sensor calibration.