- Countdown in Eorzea and real world time.
- Displays resource slot location in node.
- Displays closest location for teleport.
- Indicates active and soon to be active nodes by color highlight.
- Tabbed viewing for different classes.
- Display player's profile information.
- Support adding a list of friends and view their profiles.
- Support adding a list of linkshells and view their members profiles.
- Display Free Company information.
- Display crafting recipes. Crafted items stats are now available.
- Display Logging and Mining information.
- Display Items.
- Compare Items
- Manual Tracking of Atmas.
- Manual Tracking of Soulglaze.
For users encountering issue whereby no crafting recipes are shown, click on "MENU", and select "Download Database" to manually download the database again.
The app will now automatically verify the validity of the database on launch and automatically download database if required.
- modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: For caching web images.
- full network access: For accessing online contents.
- view network connections: For checking internet availability before using it.
- test access to protected storage: For reading cached web images.
Follow CKroid at Google+: https://plus.google.com/112478192018703261009
Like CKroid at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CKroid
FINAL FANTASY XIV ©2010 - 2012 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. FINAL FANTASY is a registered trademark of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. All material used under license.
- What are One-Time Passwords?
- A Square Enix account is required to use this application
(* You must also have purchased either FINAL FANTASY XI or FINAL FANTASY XIV and registered the accompanying registration codes to your account)
- Getting a Square Enix account
To register this application to an account, you will first need to log in to the Square Enix account management system and follow the instructions on the "One-Time Password" page.
- Square Enix account management system
- Square Enix Software Token support center
You can modify in the settings menu to choose your favorite server, your favorite image, the delay of auto-refresh, the news to display...
You can consult full detail news, and you can perform a search for character too, add them to favorites for your character and friends character
News are available in english, french, german and japanese.
Application is in english and french.
Free application, no ads.
/!\ IMPORTANT : You need Adobe AIR to run this application (this app will ask you to install it automatically from Google Play Store)
Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
All company, product, system names and/or company logos and marks are the
registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners.
If you have any suggestions, please either leave a comment or send me an email.
パッチ2.45 採掘師/園芸師 未知の採集ポイント対応
そのようなことを防ぐために誕生したのが エオルゼ アアラーム です。
- Browsing: categories and articles created by Wikia’s Final Fantasy community and rank them in trending order
- Search: Final Fantasy articles
- Readability: enjoy a clean text-, image-, and video-browsing experience with font and text layout customization options
- Collaboration: Join the community! Directly connect with the Final Fantasy community to request more information or suggest changes
The app icon, screenshots and all content inside this app are Creative Commons licensed (CC-BY-SA) and the license details for all of these assets can be found on Wikia’s licensing page: http://www.wikia.com/Licensing. As an official Wikia app, this app fully complies with the CC-BY-SA terms set forth on that page.
We have sound effects for Dungeons & Dragons (d&d, dnd), Pathfinder (pfrpg), Warhammer (40k or fantasy), Warcraft, and more!
Ever wanted to have sound effects for your board game or high fantasy role playing game? The app for it is finally here! This app adds a great new aspect to any RPG, bringing the sounds to help immerse yourself further into your fantasy worlds.
More than 200 sounds!
We have sound for creatures, combat, environment, player classes, background loops, and more!
This is the free ad supported version. You can find the paid ad free version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.acarcana.HighFantasySoundboardPremium
Thank you for using this app.
This app is a browser for "Final Fantasy XI Auction House (www.ffxiah.com)"
Please use the following steps first for your world.
1. Press the Menu button on your device.
2. Tap "preferences".
3. Tap "Select your world".
4. Your device will display a list of all of worlds, so you scroll down and select your world.
# If you send the error report when this application will be closed by force, I may be able to solve its problem more quickly.
Fix problem that long description breaks off at item-search.
Corresponds to changing on ffxiah.com
Set back ffxiclopedia.
Change to BGWiki instead of FFXIclopedia.
Add Intent-Filter at ffxiah.com from browser's links to search items.
Fixed a problem when the abnormal termination of a dictionary search.
Optimize the processing of automatic conversion.
Correction of the problem can not search when you specify a ranged weapon.
Add Relic/Mythic/Empyrean your search criteria.
Who knows--if you practice, it might even improve your trigger speed and endurance on a real marker. Probably not, but everyone else with an app like this seems to be making that claim, so maybe it's true. All I really know is that if you poke the screen 20 times per second, it'll show that you poked the screen 20 times in that second.
Please note that Fast Fingers does NOT support multi-touch (just like a real paintball marker, you can't hit the trigger when it's already pulled!), so you have to move one finger off the screen before you can tap with a second finger.
It's a little different than a real paintball marker, so keep practicing if you can't go quite as fast as you can on a real gun.
When you open the app, it starts out as a standard Zener Card ESP test. Five possible shapes are shown, and you must guess which one will come up next. You can use the app as a real ESP test, or be a jerk and trick your friends into buying you a drink.
INSTRUCTIONS (these aren't anywhere in the app so people don't suspect anything):
To activate cheat mode, press and hold on the face-down card for about a second, until you feel a very short vibration sequence. The number of vibrations tells you which mode you are in:
1 vibration: Normal mode
2 vibrations: Always right mode--you'll look like a real psychic!
3 vibrations: Never right mode--your friends will look like they are awful at this!
-Cheat mode works best if you really sell it. Put on a show! Take your time on your guesses and play up your "psychic abilities." If you're entertaining enough, people won't care that you're cheating.
-Don't do too many guesses in a row (keep it under 10), and don't repeat the trick, or people might catch on.
-Let the other person go first so they can see that the app works as advertised. Then, when they hand you the phone, very discreetly long-press on the middle of the screen. Do it very casually (maybe act as if you grabbed the phone from them wrong accidentally or use misdirection).
Please feel free to contact me with suggestions, questions, or comments!
Until that day comes, there's Pretty Pretty Zombie.
Dress your zombies up for halloween, save them to your phone, and upload them to Facebook or Twitter to show your friends!