(by Giocare) "Love the simple premise, but how challenging it is to complete a puzzle. Good interface. Many hours of fun await. It's like a crossword without the words."
Addictive - ★★★★★
(by Jigarama) "This is a great version of nonograms. I have done most of the games like these and this is one of the best controls."
Nonograms is based on the addictive Japanese puzzle game. Much like Sudoku and other such puzzles, the goal in Nonograms is to fill cells in a grid according to the provided hints.
Nonograms includes over 10,000 unique, challenging puzzles developed by Atanas Georgiev, founder of puzzle-nonograms.com. These puzzles are what makes this app so great. Unlike other puzzles that are generated randomly, these puzzles use sophisticated algorithm to test for maximum enjoyability.
The puzzles included range in size from the simple 5x5 to the challenging 20x20 (Some resolution devices are limited to 5x5 - 15x15.
The controls have been designed specifically for Android and are effortless to play.
• 10,000 different puzzles designed by the awesome Atanas Georgiev, operator of puzzle-loop.com, ensure that you will never run out of fresh puzzles
• Currently played puzzle is always saved so you can resume it at a later time
• Beautiful graphics let you play in peace
• Turn sounds on and off
• Game timer keeps you engaged
• Auto-fill feature fills a complete row or column with 'x'. Very useful for larger puzzles.
How to play:
Nonograms board is a square grid. Each cell on the grid can be either on or off.
The top and left edges of the grid contain hint numbers. The hints describe the chain of connected marked cells that appear in the row or column. For example, if the hints for a row is 3 2, it means that the row has three consecutive cells marked, followed by at least on non-marked cell, and the two consecutive marked cells.
The puzzle is solved when all the cells are filled-in correctly.
Use the 'X' to specify that a particular cell cannot be marked.
An old Japanese logic puzzle takes on a new look with FlipPix Art! Touch tiles to paint them or break them to form colorful images. The goal is to use logic to determine which tiles should be filled to reveal a hidden picture.
FlipPix Art is designed for both tablets and phones and incorporates a type of logic puzzle often referred to as a nonogram or griddler.
A short tutorial on the basics of the game is included.
Have fun playing 200 original and logic picross puzzles
This game is the full version of Picross, Hanjie et Nonograms available at :
Added features are :
- downloadable levels are automatically downloaded when available
- no ad banner
A direct contact with the developper is possible in game if you have questions, suggestions or ideas.
Picross, Hanjie & Nonograms is a fun and addictive puzzle game.
- More than 180 levels
- Choose to play with a directionnal pad or directly with your fingers
- Choose to play in classic or time-penalty mode
- Create and share your own levels with everyone !
*** Description ***
The purpose of this puzzle game is to discover the hidden picture in each level using your logic and the numbers on the sides of the level.
Each number corresponds to a number of consecutive blocks that are part of the final drawing on the concerned row/column.
When muliples numbers are written in a row/column, then multiple blocks are present on the final drawing, separated by at least one empty space
This game is also named picross, nonogram, logigram, logigraph, hanjie or griddlers.
Practice on 5x5 nonograms and then try the 10x10 ones and finaly the 15x15 ones.
All the picrosses in this game are doable without playing randomly
Have fun and share your best times with your friends and your family!
Train your brain with this nice puzzle game :)
*** Game content (24/11/2014)***
Picross, Hanjie & Nonograms includes :
- 39 5x5 griddlers
- 78 10x10 griddlers
- 78 15x15 griddlers
and also :
- a lot of additional picross/hanjie/griddlers that your can download for free !
- a picross generator (5x5, 10x10 or 15x15) that will be playable for you and all the players!
If you liked this game, do not hesitate to try my other games clicking on the icons at the bottom of the description.
All my games are playable for free.
Color logic :
A simple, fast and addictive game : the circles should fall on the side of the triangle of the same color.
Requires reflexes and calm. Be Zen !
Polygon chaos :
Nervous, fun, addictive and chaotic is the best definition of this game that makes you crazy.
Destroy enemies and survive in this shooter-like game. But the more enemy you destroy, and the more chaos you create!
Loot weapons, upgrade them, and just survive your own chaos !
FlipPix Art - Simple Pleasures brings to mind the joys of daily life with puzzles related to home, art, and hobbies. Simple Pleasures consists of 7 Paintings containing 81 different puzzles in 3 sizes, for a total of 243 puzzles. Also known as nonograms or griddlers,
An old Japanese logic puzzle takes on a new look with FlipPix Art! Touch tiles to paint them or break them to form colorful components of paintings. The goal is to use logic to determine which tiles should be filled to reveal a hidden picture.
Also included is a 8th Bonus scene for loyal customers which contains an additional set of 12 puzzles in 3 sizes.
A short tutorial on the basics of the game is included.
Nonograms, also known as Hanjie, Griddlers, Picross, Japanese Crosswords, Japanese Puzzles, Pic-a-Pix, "Paint by numbers" and other names, are picture logic puzzles in which cells in a grid must be colored or left blank according to numbers at the side of the grid to reveal a hidden picture. The numbers are a form of discrete tomography that measures how many unbroken lines of filled-in squares there are in any given row or column. For example, a clue of "4 8 3" would mean there are sets of four, eight, and three filled squares, in that order, with at least one blank square between successive groups.
To solve a puzzle, one needs to determine which cells will be boxes and which will be empty. Determining which cells are to be left empty (called spaces) is as important as determining which to fill (called boxes). Later in the solving process, the spaces help determine where a clue (continuing block of boxes and a number in the legend) may spread. Solvers usually use a dot or a cross to mark cells they are certain are spaces.
It is also important never to guess. Only cells that can be determined by logic should be filled. If guessing, a single error can spread over the entire field and completely ruin the solution.
- 1001 nonograms
- All puzzles are free
- All puzzles tested by computer program and have unique logical solution
- Nonograms sorted by groups from 5x5 to 50x50
- Black-and-white and colored
- Use both crosses and dots to mark cells
- Auto cross out numbers
- Auto fill line with 'X' when you mark last number
- Auto save every puzzle, if you stuck you can try another puzzle and come back later
- Customizable background
- Zoom and smooth scrolling
- Lockable number bars
- Lock current puzzle state, check assumptions
- Optional cursor for accurate picking
- Share result pictures on Facebook, Twitter and more
- Save game progress to the cloud
- Screen rotation support
- Tablet support
- Show Answer
- No Ads
Provides a logic game in various modes (10X10, 15X15, 20X20).
Enjoy a fun way to meet the full picture.
- How to play -
As the number of rows and columns to find the consecutive blocks.
If more than one number, you have more than one space between the number and the number.
The game will end as it finds a block of rows and columns, all numbers.
H : Open a random answer.
<- : Undo.
V : Check answer.
X : Check wrong answer.
- It supports standard (black&white), colored, triangle and multi griddlers.
- Advanced user interface controls for solving big and complex puzzles easily (zoom, scroll, multi cell selection, undo, redo, backup and restore solutions...).
- Thousands of puzzles.
- You can design your own puzzles and share with your friends via Email, Google Drive, bluetooth...
- You can backup/restore your solutions between your devices using GDrive.
- Please use 'Feedback' menu to report any problem, because we need to know the details of your android device to solve it.
- Remember that hint guides are there just to help you. They are NOT related to real solution.
- If you want your puzzles to be published, you can send them to us.
- FULL NETWORK ACCESS: This permission is used by ads service.
- STORAGE: This permission is used to backup and restore your solutions to SD card upon your request.
This different take on Paint by Number will have you solving logic puzzles to create your own works of art. Simply use your finger to match the colored dots. The first levels have hints to explain how the game works but they start to get more complex as you go higher in levels allowing you to enjoy PixArt for many hours.
Your progress is automatically saved so feel free to stop and return later knowing that you can pick up where you left off.
If you are enjoying PixArt, purchase the premium upgrade which will allow you to access all of the levels which are already created and all future levels.
*over 100 levels (35 are free) With more to come
*levels range in size from 3x3 to 100x100
Nonogram - Logic Sketch has many size of games.
From 10x10 to 30x30!!
Problems of various sizes, a total of 1290 logics are available.
If you make a mistake with the Undo button simply can go back to the previous.
Press and hold the Undo button can start the game again from the beginning.
Using a pencil-shaped memo button marked fields without destroying the game can be placed.
Click the enlarged end of the screen will automatically scroll.
Pen, a more comfortable environment using the stylus pen is available in the game.
Original logic game squares minimization of discomfort they have had.
The goal of the logic game is to reveal the graphic defined by a numeric grid.
Play puzzles, create new ones, and share them: draw puzzles and send them in E-mail, SMS, share them on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, or generate a QR code and scan it with another device.
The game supports multiple logic puzzles:
Most of the puzzles are single or multi-color nonogram (picross) type, also known as hanjie, nonogram, griddlers, picross, pic-a-pix, picgrid or paint by numbers.
The game also supports Mosaic puzzles, also known as mosaik, Japanese mosaic, fill-a-pix, nurie or nampre.
If you like Sudoku, you will love this! :)
Sorry, but Google Play provides no way for developers to answer comments. Please, use the email@example.com email if you have questions, or experiencing technical difficulties. I'd be more than happy to resolve it!
Thanks in advance!
It doesn't matter if you want to solve the Nonograms per touch (fingers), mouse or digitizer pen: Let’s IQ Nonogram is optimized specifically for each way of input. This is why even large Nonograms can be solved easily. This app comes along with more than 50 free, high-quality Nonograms in sizes from 5x5 to 35x50. Further puzzle packs can be purchased.
You can even create your own Nonograms and publish them on the internet!
And you can play Nonograms by other puzzle fans for free!
It's a logic puzzle, your goal is to figure out the position of filleds and empties in the while grid.
5 x 5 : 20 levels
10 x 10 : 20 levels
Over 15 x 15 : 44 levels
support 'No Clue Mode'
-> option button - feedback on errors : off
It offers a variety of puzzle map from 5X5 to 15X15 complex.
How to play :
- The mean number of consecutive numbers in the top left, and their hearts.
- There is one or more spaces between the consecutive number at least.
- Touch the map on state 'O' button selected, you can find a heart.
- Touch the map on state 'X' button selected, you can find a blank.
- If you touch and hold, drag mode is activated.
- Hint button will be helpful to you.
The entire 150 puzzle map, but the map will be added continuously to the future.
A picross (from Picture Crossword) is a japanese puzzle which consist to discover a picture on a grid while blackening boxes with the help of allotted numbers in rows and column
Given the sensitivity to Picross.
It is through studying paintings Picross
- New UI configuration ( can be seen at a glance, a complete map )
- Blocks , facet shapes and various representations
- Can be used with a touch-sensitive pad at the same time
- If the Big mode solving the problems that you can see the details
- complete puzzle save to camera roll
Who painted their own maps and images to be represented in the app , please send an e-mail
(Attribution -CC BY) will be taking to reflect on the license .
Use your color brushes to complete the grid and discover the picture that hides beneath.
Each level is a brain-teaser in which you will have to use both your logic and ingeniosity.
If you like Sudoku and Logigrams, this game is definetely for you!
400 grids plus a unique super-grid unlocked every Tuesday
Simple rules: solve every puzzle by using colors and numbers hints
4 difficulty modes as well as Bonus levels
Hypothesis tool: test and validate your theories
Magical brush: use it if you are stuck on a tough grid
10 Google Play achievements to collect for hours of fun
Compare your scores with your friends and the whole world via Google Play leaderboards
Feed Hungry Cat with tons of sardines!
SUPPORT & FEEDBACK
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any issue or feedback, we'd love to hear from you!
Follow @TuesdayQuest on Twitter for the latest development updates, news & tips: http://twitter.com/TuesdayQuest
You can also reach us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/tuesdayquest
The object here is to have control of the most armies after all tiles have been placed. Read "Help" for full game instructions.
You can play with your phones AI or other player online.
This is adfree paid version, you can try free version first.