Editors Ommen or story sums practice for everyone. Editors Ommen processed sums in a story that is why they are also called story sums. Create a worksheet with one click. The assignments are always different!
This kind of testing is used in assessment agencies, this is measured include arithmetic thinking and numeracy. This is determined by the speed with which you can solve these payments editorial / story sums and of course you can practice it.
A verhaaltjessom or redactiesom you can not just solve.
You need a plan, preferably step by step. That is often difficult to picture thinkers.
Here are some tips to get you started:
- Imagine every sentence for what happens.
- Write down the most important data, preferably in a row.
- Make it a little drawing on
- Make sure you understand the situation
- Translate the sum in your own words
- Read the question carefully
- What kind of approach is useful?
- What's your first step?
- Even write the words in the results, eg 5 km or 20 bouncing balls..
- After calculating the sum whitespace open.
- Answer me in a sense.
- Read the question again if necessary. Is your answer to the question?
- Check every step of your answer