Fit log – is an advanced workout log in your mobile device.
It allows you to plan a workout of any difficulty. The workouts are united into programs, thus you can plan your progress to become stronger, burn excess fat or acquire the muscle mass you need.
The app lets you write down your own workout program and offers a selection of built-in programs.
As Benjamin Franklin once said: If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!
1. Creation of workout programs including cycles and separate workouts.
2. Detailed set planning. You can plan weight, number of repetitions, rest, execution time and other parameters for each set.
3. Writing down of the workout results, comparison of the achieved figures with the target ones. Deviations from the plan.
4. Exercise base containing 500+ exercises. Videos and description of the exercise technique.
5. Support of supersets of any difficulty, out of 2-3 and more exercises and any number of sets within the superset.
6. Workout player that will allow you to follow the pre-set exercise sequence and add any exercises not included into the plan.
7. Sound and vibration notification on the start of the set at using of the workout timer.
8. Keeping of record statistics in the workout exercises.
9. Calculate of each set tonnage and the whole workout. Keeping of the exercise tonnage statistics.
10. Synchronization with your google drive to create back-up copies of your data. Synchronization may work in a fully automated mode.
11. Support of data versions and change rollback. You can change your workout plans and rollback the changes where necessary.
Get more results from working out with the app!
There is no advertising in the app. However, there are a couple of modules the access to can be purchased. The modules will give you even more feedback from your workouts and simplify the data entry. The following opportunities can be opened:
1. Body parameter measurement. You can monitor improvement of your figure. Each measurement can be linked to a specific place in the workout program so that you could see the workouts giving the best results.
2. Body fat percentage calculator. The calculator makes it possible to calculate your body fat percentage without any complicated devices, just measuring fat layer thickness in several places.
3. Workout timer. You can follow the pre-planned workout from set to set complying with the rest and exercise execution periods established by the program. Timer serves as additional motivation as it won’t let you have more rest than planned.
4. Tools for quick exercise set creation. You’ll be able to create, for example, a set pyramid in just a couple of clicks. Fill-in the results for the toughest set and the app will create all intermediate sets automatically. Not only pyramids can be created but also other workout organization schemes (5x5, 3 workout sets, wave).
5. Tools for easy workout difficulty modification. For example, you can create a plan for the week, copy it for the following week and automatically add percentage to the training weights of a selected exercise. Thus, you can easily create workout plans for the months to come.
Note: Purchasing the modules you support the team creating this app and help upgrade it. If you find the app useful buy the built-in modules to support us.
Like the app?
If you like the app put a 5 star mark and +1 so that more people could find it.